Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Team Manny Sue signs Seagal
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
SmartyBeardo
Manny Sue v Clottey has the feel of being on the undercard of PBF v Shane, at this point. Team Manny Sue is having a tough time getting back into the conversation.

Nice promo move initiating the by invitation only list with Seagal. It won't get me to fly in but it did catch my attention. Makes me wonder how Clottey is doing?

Nothing like a Saturday afternoon qing up some ribs, sipping some Kettle One and hanging with the finest thing ever created in this universe.

And Valero v DeMarco.

Gotta go turn dem ribs.
AussieLad
English mutha fucka, do you speak it

Samuel L Jackson
Rperez
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Feb 6 2010, 03:33 PM) *

Samuel L Jackson

Hahah, i wounder how his other 369 posts read.

Pacquiao V Clottey will do good on PPV i think, there was just too much hype and talk leading to Mayweather VS pacquiao for that date, only reason I might go 4ths on the cost of PPV is to see Pacquiao get exposed by clottey, hopefully politics wont effect this fight and clottey can rise above and beat pacroid.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Feb 6 2010, 06:33 PM) *

Samuel L Jackson

Yes. The question is can you process it, DownUnderling?

QUOTE (Rperez @ Feb 7 2010, 01:50 PM) *
Hahah, i wounder how his other 369 posts read.

Pacquiao V Clottey will do good on PPV i think, there was just too much hype and talk leading to Mayweather VS pacquiao for that date, only reason I might go 4ths on the cost of PPV is to see Pacquiao get exposed by clottey, hopefully politics wont effect this fight and clottey can rise above and beat pacroid.

Does the R in Rperez stand for Run-on?
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 7 2010, 10:58 AM) *
Does the R in Rperez stand for Run-on?

hahahahaa
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.