Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evander Holyfield accused of hitting wife
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Douchebag
He can't get a fight in the ring so he beats his wife outside of it.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02/11/evande...dex.html?hpt=T2
JD
I would find it more believable if the story was that he head-butted her.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (JD @ Feb 11 2010, 10:08 AM) *
I would find it more believable if the story was that he head-butted her.

shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

LMFAO

there went any chance of this being a serious thread lol
lloyd mayflower
I ust admit, I got distracted from the facts of the article by the fairly amusing comments section. This one in particular

Guest: Why are there son many homes for battered woman?
Because they don't f***ing listen
MarzB
Did he tell her that his god was better than her god??
JD
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Feb 11 2010, 10:00 AM) *
shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

LMFAO

there went any chance of this being a serious thread lol

LOL...in fairness, I am not certain this one had much of a chance anyway.
D-MARV
It was all in God's plan.
basicjab

I mean if you abuse them once in a while they'll shit all over ya. I mean you don't walk around hitting them around all day like someone from the other side but you got to horrorize them once in a while just to keep them in line. Sometimes, when they embarrass ya in front of your friends, you whack them with your backhand, but not out of the middle of the room like some kind of fucking animal, but nice, in the bedroom. You whack them once and you tell them, "what am I? some kinda asshole?" than you whack them again, you tell them "You get your coat on fast and you don't say goodnight to nobody!! You understand me?" That's to keep them humble, when you don't let them say goodnight to nobody, they walk out looking out at the fucking floor.
neophyte7
Bitches are antagonistic... she probably was ragging him about the need to get his ass another fight so she could take her ignorant ass to get her hair permed... He should have kidney punched her ass...
lloyd mayflower
What would you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?

Nothin, youv told her twice already
d843
QUOTE (basicjab @ Feb 11 2010, 11:51 AM) *
I mean if you abuse them once in a while they'll shit all over ya. I mean you don't walk around hitting them around all day like someone from the other side but you got to horrorize them once in a while just to keep them in line. Sometimes, when they embarrass ya in front of your friends, you whack them with your backhand, but not out of the middle of the room like some kind of fucking animal, but nice, in the bedroom. You whack them once and you tell them, "what am I? some kinda asshole?" than you whack them again, you tell them "You get your coat on fast and you don't say goodnight to nobody!! You understand me?" That's to keep them humble, when you don't let them say goodnight to nobody, they walk out looking out at the fucking floor.
THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT!
Keith
Roid Rage.

We all know Evan Fields juices.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (basicjab @ Feb 11 2010, 04:51 PM) *

You know you are right. Especially the no eye contact part.
HaydelHammer
I read the article. She asked him about the heat being "cut off" right? Makes me wonder.....

- If you feel NO HEAT...and it's obviously been CUT OFF......WHY ASK? ....get it TURNED TF BACK ON!..this dude is training.
- If you don't pay any bills (which i'm sure she doesn't) with her "allowance" ...WHY ASK?.....get it TURNED BACK ON!..this dude is training.
- If you don't have access to any funds to pay ANYTHING....DON"T COMPLAIN/ASK?...obviously you're not trusted!...and the dude is training.

HaydelHammer
"then struck her when she refused to show him check stubs of payments to the church"

and there you have it....pay the heat or pay the tithing...or get an azz beating.
Warlord
QUOTE (basicjab @ Feb 11 2010, 11:51 AM) *

AHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA. That post was full of win.
TheWhiteBuffalo
Clearly the man is at his breaking point. I am actually pleased to hear that assault charges are the ONLY issue.

All of this started when Evander Holyfield was pressured in to signing to fight Frans Botha. It is clearly taking it's toll on the man. Let's not be too quick to judge Holyfield. If we knew, like he does, that we only had a definitive amount of time left on this planet, and that our lives were going to be cut short by the lethal right hand of the White Buffalo, how would you deal with the pressure?

Thank goodness his recent legal troubles will force him to pull out of the upcoming fight. I actually like Evander, and am happy to have him around.

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 14 2010, 10:50 PM) *
Clearly the man is at his breaking point. I am actually pleased to hear that assault charges are the ONLY issue.

All of this started when Evander Holyfield was pressured in to signing to fight Frans Botha. It is clearly taking it's toll on the man. Let's not be too quick to judge Holyfield. If we knew, like he does, that we only had a definitive amount of time left on this planet, and that our lives were going to be cut short by the lethal right hand of the White Buffalo, how would you deal with the pressure?

Thank goodness his recent legal troubles will force him to pull out of the upcoming fight. I actually like Evander, and am happy to have him around.

Yeah coz Botha's destroyed so many other guys in the ring.
blackbelt2003
Holyfield doesn't want to start beefing with all his baby mama's.

I don't care how tough he is, one man can't beat 25 women.

Black
1zz
QUOTE (TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 15 2010, 03:50 AM) *

Alas,this is true....

Fighting Botha is like being on Japanese death row.......death could come at any moment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.