Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mexican Saves the Day!!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Spyder
This man was probably feeling pretty bad about himself, riding on the back of his buddy's motorcycle...but then something happened. It was one of those life changing events...you know what I mean? He was at the crossroads. He had to choose to either walk the path of least resistance...OR...the path of GREATNESS!

THIS is how you look cool riding on the back of a friend's bike...

The CEO
The train was definitely slowin' down...I don't know...I have to say the pusher was more stupid than brave...lol
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 13 2010, 12:02 AM) *
The only reason I know that it wouldn't have been fatal because about 4 years ago, about 7 of us were in a 4 wheel drive, and were in the city, my friend did a u-turn in the middle of the road, and didn't see a tram coming and we got hit in the middle of the u-turn right in the side and none of us were injured and was probably going that speed, as it was slowing down for a stop, though not sure why that train was slowing down because it doesn't look like a stop and I didn't think trains slowed down that quick, I thought they needed more time. By the way, not sure if you have them there, but this is our Melbourne trams.

How the fuck did your friend not see a fucking tram? I strongly sugest he gets his eyes checked. Was he charged with neg driving? He sure should have.
Fitz
I have no idea. I remember it was at night, we were driving a bit, there were 7 of us in there going to a 21st, so you can imagine how loud it was and it just happened. I didn't see it coming because I wasn't concentrating on the road but yeah just came out of no where. No he wasn't charged either, lol.
Spyder
My favorite part was the high-fives and Touchdown signal the dude was giving after it happened...lol...it's like he just scored the winning TD in the Super Bowl!

laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
That was pretty funny.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.