Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV@8 PM (CST) SPOILERS@ 8:15-Donaire vs. Vargas
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For all information on tonights Latin Fury card.

Jack

Administrator
Rperez
http://www.examiner.com/x-802-SF-Boxing-Ex...Gerson-Guerrero - for whom that didnt know, i just googled about it and I barley found out.
Rivado
anyone watchin?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Rivado @ Feb 13 2010, 08:55 PM) *
anyone watchin?

man i cant see myself paying 40 bucks for this fight... i wanted to order it...
KookedKrack
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 13 2010, 10:36 PM) *
man i cant see myself paying 40 bucks for this fight... i wanted to order it...

Co sign.......I refuse to disrespect my wallet and pay 40$ for this, it should have been on showtime or something.
Byrd Man
Donaire should make quick work of him. Hopefully he doesn't get caught looking ahead.
Don Flamenco
Gerry Penalosa at 37 years old still whoopin on rapists at a boxing gym near you!
treyes7123
QUOTE (Don Flamenco @ Feb 13 2010, 08:48 PM) *
Gerry Penalosa at 37 years old still whoopin on rapists at a boxing gym near you!

Surprising that you know who Donaire and Penalosa are being that your a Pac fan.
Rivado
Word on the street is that Morel has won by SD and Montiel takes out Morales in the 1st via bodyshot!
Spyder
Donaire as usual is a class act in victory. Mofo knocked him out before I could find the stream online!

Pretty impressive finish though.
BigG
Good card!

That Concepcion-Santiago fight was an exciting fight...Bernabe won but Santiago kinda stunned him at the end and had him on the ropes. Juan Ma vs. Bernabe is going to be a war...

And I thought the Penalosa fight was real close. I gave Gerry the last 5 rounds and 2 early rounds. I thought it could've gone either way. Gerry was hurting him late with body shots but he should've started earlier...my score was 115-113 for Penalosa.

Montiel took out Morales with a body shot...

Donaire looked good it was an easy fight for him.
kidbazooka1
Concpcion looked good but he will get brutalized by JuanMa.

Morel i though won a close but clear decision.

Montiel looked awesome stopping inexperienced Morales.

Nonito looked good as expected against a very bad sub.

I wanna see Donaire/Montiel for the Ring title at 115lb.
mexi-cutioner
Bernabe Concepcion will get KO in less than 3 by JuanMa.

And Donaire vs Montiel will be a very very entertaining bout. I thinki'd rather see that than a Darchinyan rematch at this point
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Feb 14 2010, 05:10 PM) *
Bernabe Concepcion will get KO in less than 3 by JuanMa.

And Donaire vs Montiel will be a very very entertaining bout. I thinki'd rather see that than a Darchinyan rematch at this point

Montiel could actually Challenge Donaire Darchinyan can't he would get stopped sooner if they ever meet again.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 14 2010, 01:35 PM) *
Montiel could actually Challenge Donaire Darchinyan can't he would get stopped sooner if they ever meet again.

I think Donaire can beat Montiel. I remember when Z Gorres fought Montiel and lost via Split Decision in a close bout. Gorres was good, but not at the same level Donaire currently is. It'll be very competitive that's for sure.
mexi-cutioner
And a perfectly timed bodyshot like the one Ciso received would've knocked out any fighter, it's reminiscent of the one Oscar received vs BHop and Gerry Penalosa landed on Jhonny Gonzalez to name a few. IMO Ciso will be back give him a few more fights and some regained confidence
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Feb 15 2010, 06:03 AM) *
I think Donaire can beat Montiel. I remember when Z Gorres fought Montiel and lost via Split Decision in a close bout. Gorres was good, but not at the same level Donaire currently is. It'll be very competitive that's for sure.

I would say the fight is a pick em' many people only see Montiel as a boxer but he can crack aswell though Nonito does have the age, speed and height advantage.

I guess if i had to pick i would lean towards Nonito but it would definitly be both guys toughest test thats for sure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.