Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Khan vs Malignaggi...May 15th
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
gods son
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 17 2010, 11:17 PM) *
Ahhhh....The British Bambi vs. Guido Pout'n'Gelli....yeah....don't give a shit.

hush hush sweety pie.

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 14 2010, 10:15 PM) *
i'm pulling for paulie strong tomorrow night...

You can pull for him strong but it aint gonna mean jack shit. Paulie has taken a lot of cumulitive punishment off a few guys and tomorrow it will all catch up with him. Khan by mid to late stoppage.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Is it just me but everytime I see Malignaggi he reminds me of acartoon. Or a Thunderbirds puppet, I can't decide which.

"Parker."

"Yes m'lady."
The CEO
lol...after seeing the forehead pressin' at the weigh in, I've changed my mind...I'm somewhat interested in this fight now...
lloyd mayflower
My lip readin skills are only average, but im sure I seen "big lou" tellin Paulie to "give them the fuckin finger"
PR316
Whats noticeable is how much bigger and stronger Khan is.

If he doesn't let Paulie get in his head, he should beat him comfortably. Probably via late stoppage.
streetlion1
I think Paulie is gonna box circles around Khan and win by unanimous decision. Khan isnt a better boxer and I dont think he can stop Paulie.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 15 2010, 06:05 AM) *
You can pull for him strong but it aint gonna mean jack shit. Paulie has taken a lot of cumulitive punishment off a few guys and tomorrow it will all catch up with him. Khan by mid to late stoppage.

lol.. we shall see ollie... id love to own your sig after such a comment... lol..
JD
I do not see Paulie as a live dog here.
The CEO
QUOTE (JD @ May 15 2010, 07:16 PM) *
I do not see Paulie as a live dog here.

You know I thought this was a near lock for Khan as well...but after seeing how Paulie got in his head at the weigh in and considering some other up-to-the-moment variables, I've raised his chances from 5% to 15%....

Bottom line?....Khan's on The Grand Stage tonight (with a sex scandal and a ton of high expectations on his back) against a C+/B- boxer....some shit just could happen...an inspired veteran vs. choking boy scenario perhaps?
D-MARV
I don't see how anyone can actually give Paulie a shot in this fight. This was the easiest fight Khan could have taken.
The CEO
QUOTE (D-MARV @ May 15 2010, 08:36 PM) *
I don't see how anyone can actually give Paulie a shot in this fight. This was the easiest fight Khan could have taken.

Agreed...Khan is bein' handled with care....and 15% isn't "a good shot" btw...lol
D-MARV
Maidana would have Khan pissing on himself.
D-MARV
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 15 2010, 08:42 PM) *
Agreed...Khan is bein' handled with care....and 15% isn't "a good shot" btw...lol

LOL... I know... But there are some people picking Malignaggi to win and that's just not going to happen. I don't see Paulie lasting the full 12 let alone winning the fight.
Imperius3
Malignaggi will look good in spots, but he doesn't have the power to keep Khan off of him. Khan should clearly outwork him.

Khan by decision.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 15 2010, 06:58 PM) *
lol.. we shall see ollie... id love to own your sig after such a comment... lol..

As you can see my sig is uncluttered and blemish free. Would I out it up for this fight? Nope. LOL

Remember, whatever you think of Roach he is probably the most astute matchmaker in the sport, he wouldn't be putting Amir in there if he thought Paulie had ANY chance of winning.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 15 2010, 09:33 PM) *
As you can see my sig is uncluttered and blemish free. Would I out it up for this fight? Nope. LOL

Remember, whatever you think of Roach he is probably the most astute matchmaker in the sport, he wouldn't be putting Amir in there if he thought Paulie had ANY chance of winning.

even though i was going with paulie it was more from the heart than than what i would have actually picked if money was on the line... i gained a lot of respect for khan in this fight... would like to see him fight a more solid contender.... looks like katsidis might be next, personally i think 140 might be too big for him but kat will at least give himself a better chance to win...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 15 2010, 09:33 PM) *

even though i was going with paulie it was more from the heart than than what i would have actually picked if money was on the line... i gained a lot of respect for khan in this fight... would like to see him fight a more solid contender.... looks like katsidis might be next, personally i think 140 might be too big for him but kat will at least give himself a better chance to win...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.