Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manny Pac/Beta Alanine connection?...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
To get you guys to understand where my topic comes from i figure i should tell you my story and how i tie this into pacs energy... 3 years ago next month i had a motorcycle accident causing me to tear every ligament and tendon in my left knee and fracture my left ankle.. i have 6 screws in my knee and 1 in my ankle and havent been able to run until here recently... well being that i havent been able to work out ive put on a good 20 pound ive wanted to take off and i found beta alanine on one of the boxing sites i go to... i read up on it and figured for $15 dollars trial offer i'd give it a try... what the hell i can always cancel the stuff.. well i tried it for the first time today... LET ME TELL YOU GUYS... i havent had this kind of energy since i was in the military and ive been out the air force 13 years now... lol... my first lap i ran a little under half the track and walked the rest and my legs felt like they where gonna fall off and i was all but out of breath.... i set down and rested for i know less than 5 minutes and the next thing i knew my legs where no longer hurting i had full wind and just to see if the pain would kick back in i decided to run another lap... this time i ran the whole lap in probably a little less than half the time i did the lap the first time with only a slight bit of windedness... and after i finish reading the topics and new post im gonna go do some push ups and set ups and i might go to one of my girlfriends house and lay on one of them for a few hours... i swear i havent had this type of energy since my early 20's and no way i should have ran that second lap like that... today was my first ever dose of taking this stuff so i can only wonder how my body will react after a few weeks of this stuff....

pac connection.... from what ive read this stuff is totally legal... im not saying i could take any punch or walk through anybody but i feel like i could run all night if i wanted too.... i feel like i could "BONE" all night with out getting tired...lol.... the shit works like if i where to take a steroid i guess i would expect it to work... again i dont know diddly squat about supplements of any kind but i just wonder if this is not what pac might be taking?... i would like to think boxers would know bout this stuff if its legal... just a thought... let me know what you guys think.. id like to know from you guys that have some type of knowledge n this stuff cuzz ill admit im taking it without much knowledge on it... but i feel real good and full of energy...
Keith
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 15 2010, 09:24 PM) *
and after i finish reading the topics and new post im gonna go do some push ups and set ups and i might go to one of my girlfriends house and lay on one of them for a few hours...

i feel like i could "BONE" all night with out getting tired

Multiple girlfriends. You the fucking man JLUV! clapping.gif

You go ahead and take those supplements and drive your Limo through some LUV tunnels.

Your beast my friend.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Keith @ Feb 15 2010, 09:21 PM) *
Multiple girlfriends. You the fucking man JLUV! clapping.gif

You go ahead and take those supplements and drive your Limo through some LUV tunnels.

Your beast my friend.

keith im telling you im 34 and the way i feel right now after just my first dose of this stuff it brings me back to my early to mid 20's... im full of energy but its not like a nervous energy... i feel like i could either go rest or go do something...
Spyder
Sounds like Carnosine is some good shit too.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 15 2010, 09:47 PM) *

beta alanine boost the carnosine...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 15 2010, 09:47 PM) *

beta alanine boost the carnosine...
Provo209
What's sup JLUV,man u gotta give me the site to that if that works like that LOL, shit I been getting lazy I been saying I need to start running and get into shape .lol
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Provo209 @ Feb 16 2010, 12:15 AM) *
What's sup JLUV,man u gotta give me the site to that if that works like that LOL, shit I been getting lazy I been saying I need to start running and get into shape .lol

here you go provo... beta alanine pro

this is the trial i ordered... im telling you the shit works...
torvix2000
Here's a pic of Pac when he still would not have afford any PED's. His energy level is natural.

As for the beta alanine pro, well maybe. Most probably no. I think Ariza's using a different form of supplement. Probably HGH releaser WHICH is illegal. But is really untraceable. HEHEHE!
Keith
JLUV got such a surge of energy from his new juice he let his thread sit idle all day.

He probably spent all day hopping from one girlfriends house to another.

Drilling holes in some cervix. laugh.gif

JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Keith @ Feb 16 2010, 09:15 PM) *
JLUV got such a surge of energy from his new juice he let his thread sit idle all day.

He probably spent all day hopping from one girlfriends house to another.

Drilling holes in some cervix. laugh.gif

lol... naw keith homie i had to work so i couldnt post... doesnt seem to be many people saying much on any of he threads tho i would have thought the mosely mayweather thread would be busy but its still on page 39...lol... but for an update on the stuff i took it again today bout 40 - 45 min. before my workout and it seemed to give me a little bit of an energy burst but not like yesterday... im thinking its cuzz i ate (a snack of a fish filet and a chicken strip) after i took the pills today... yesterday i didnt eat or i might have ate before i took them so i will try that again tomorrow (actually i will have a descent lunch and wont eat after work to see what happens)...

as for the cervix man i could have but i was too lazy to get up and get out last night... lol.. they get it on my time... lol..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.