Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Non-boxer match-ups.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
KENSOFINE
First match...

James Earl Jones vs Sean Connery.

whats your prediction?

How about...

Steve Urkel vs Screech (in their old school primes)

who gets the nod?

(I am debating this dumb ass subject at work out of boredom, and we are running out of people to pit against each other. Help me out with match-up suggestions and who you all think would win these bouts)
Spyder
I'd take Sean Connery(seems more athletic than even the Dr Strangelove Jones) and Screech(Urkel is a pretty boy that would fold after the first punch).

How about George Washington vs Barrack Hussein Obama...a match between the first and most current presidents?

KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 16 2010, 09:57 AM) *
I'd take Sean Connery(seems more athletic than even the Dr Strangelove Jones) and Screech(Urkel is a pretty boy that would fold after the first punch).

How about George Washington vs Barrack Hussein Obama...a match between the first and most current presidents?

LOL...I would take Obama, all day. He plays basketball and still has time to drink beer with his homies. Thats enough for me to vote crookedly in his favor.

Keep in mind, James Earl Jones played a boxer in some movie. He might still have some of that training left over. Dont sleep on the underdog.

What about Beyonce vs a young Tina Turner?
ROLL DEEP
Beyonce finds herself in a world of hurt.

Spyder
Tina could take Ike's punches, I seriously doubt that Beyonce could...

Also, GW would BEAT THE SHIT out of that pencil pusher we have in Washington right now. IT WOULDN'T EVEN BE CLOSE.

laugh.gif
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Feb 16 2010, 10:08 AM) *
Beyonce finds herself in a world of hurt.

The difference is...

If it was an MMA match, Tina could use her legs...but in boxing its all about the hand skills. Beyonce has arms like she does a 1000 pushups at red lights waiting for them to turn green.
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 16 2010, 10:14 AM) *
Tina could take Ike's punches, I seriously doubt that Beyonce could...

Also, GW would BEAT THE SHIT out of that pencil pusher we have in Washington right now. IT WOULDN'T EVEN BE CLOSE.

laugh.gif

Maybe she could take those punches because Ike hits almost as hard as Paulie Mal. LOL. Naw, I agree. Thats a good damn point. Tina trained everyday of her marriage for big fights. She got plenty of road work with him chasing her all around the studio. LOL.

How about He-man vs Conan
Spyder
With or without the Power of Gray Skull?
Douchebag
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Feb 16 2010, 09:16 AM) *
First match...

James Earl Jones vs Sean Connery.

whats your prediction?

How about...

Steve Urkel vs Screech (in their old school primes)

who gets the nod?

(I am debating this dumb ass subject at work out of boredom, and we are running out of people to pit against each other. Help me out with match-up suggestions and who you all think would win these bouts)

Sean Connery in the first, dude the original James Bond.

In the second fight it all dipends which version of Steve Urkel shows up.
If it's high pitch, glasses Steve.....Screetch takes it, now if Stephan Orkel show up Screech get handled with ease.
Douchebag
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Feb 16 2010, 10:27 AM) *
Maybe she could take those punches because Ike hits almost as hard as Paulie Mal. LOL. Naw, I agree. Thats a good damn point. Tina trained everyday of her marriage for big fights. She got plenty of road work with him chasing her all around the studio. LOL.

How about He-man vs Conan

I once saw He-Man lift up Castle Gray Skull. shok.gif
KENSOFINE
Shakira vs J-Lo?

I wanna see this fight for all the wrong reasons.

Prince vs Marilyn Manson?

Jim Morrison vs John Lennon?

KENSOFINE
Kim Kardashian vs Angelina Jolie. (in oil.)

50 Cent vs The Haitian from Heroes.
Douchebag
Gary Coleman vs Bruce Lee

Gary gets a Desert Eagle and Bruce start fifty yards away in an open field.
Mean Mister Mustard
This is a hilarious thread. I would like to see Jaime Foxx fight Will Smith in a boxing match. The reason why is because when Foxx was co starring with Smith on the Ali movie, Foxx was much less successful thant Smith. Now Foxx is the guy with the Oscar and maybe Smith resents that and would like to give Foxx a whooping. Smith seemed to train hard in order to play Ali so I'm ptretty sure he can throw a 1-2 properyl so that would be fun to watch.
Keith
It was a while back in the thread, but I have to disagree with Obama over Washington.

I cant speak about George's athletisicm but the dude was a straight up warrior. He wasnt a panzy ass General that led from the rear. George rode his fucking horse towards the front. He took on all fire and used pistol and sword regularly. He was a mans man. And he did it against the most powerful army in the world. He wasnt scared of cannons, bullets, swords, or being hung by the British if he lost. He sure as hell wouldnt be scared of Obama.

Obama would probably land a few on the way in, but once George got a hold of that dude... he would fuck his ass up.
Fitz
Kim Kardashian vs Undertaker
Lindsay Lohan vs Barry Hall (AFL footballer)
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Keith @ Feb 16 2010, 09:16 PM) *
It was a while back in the thread, but I have to disagree with Obama over Washington.

I cant speak about George's athletisicm but the dude was a straight up warrior. He wasnt a panzy ass General that led from the rear. George rode his fucking horse towards the front. He took on all fire and used pistol and sword regularly. He was a mans man. And he did it against the most powerful army in the world. He wasnt scared of cannons, bullets, swords, or being hung by the British if he lost. He sure as hell wouldnt be scared of Obama.

Obama would probably land a few on the way in, but once George got a hold of that dude... he would fuck his ass up.

True.
SmartyBeardo
The American womens' hockey team versus the whole mens' figure skating field.
lloyd mayflower
Kensofine vs KookedKrack
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Feb 17 2010, 11:26 AM) *
Kensofine vs KookedKrack

Haha.

Stevenski Vs King Eugene.
lloyd mayflower
This probably only has any relavance to the Brits on the board since I doubt Jeremy Kyle is known in the US, but five minutes on youtube will show everyone why I would like to see Jeremy Kyle in a no DQ match with a great white shark
ROLL DEEP
Simon Cowell Vs Rudy thingymajig from Pop Idol USA.
lloyd mayflower
Id love Bono and Bob Geldof to be forced into a cage match, then just as their match comes to a crescendo, Midge Ure, blinded by rage from years of playing second fiddle, comes in from the side, smashes both their skulls in with a mace
iron_mike
This might've been posted, but didn't Screech kick the shit out of Horshak?
Douchebag
Mr. T Vs. Chuck Norris
Maxy
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Feb 17 2010, 12:57 PM) *
This probably only has any relavance to the Brits on the board since I doubt Jeremy Kyle is known in the US, but five minutes on youtube will show everyone why I would like to see Jeremy Kyle in a no DQ match with a great white shark

I'm surprised someone hasn't smacked him yet, or at least attempted to. Even if they immediately get nailed by his on hand muscle....

I'd like to see Steven Seagal vs Will Smith.
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Feb 17 2010, 11:26 AM) *
Kensofine vs KookedKrack

The only way I would fight KookedKrack is if a trilogy is agreed upon at the contract signing, and he still has to show up to ALL the matches, despite being taken out on a stretcher each time while suffering severe brain damage. thumbsup_anim.gif

I'll kick dudes ass, but then we can be buds...like Apollo and Rocky. drinks.gif
lloyd mayflower
Id like to fight leonthegee on the undercard. Glass in our wraps like in Kickboxer.
SmartyBeardo
Jin versus Dick Cheney
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Feb 17 2010, 04:51 PM) *
Haha.

Stevenski Vs King Eugene.

Man that would be a slaughter. Have you seen King? He is a big dude ripped to hell & I would wager a months salary of him beating me like a drum. I'm a hater not a fighter LOL. More people should know their limitations.
Fitz
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 18 2010, 01:33 PM) *
Man that would be a slaughter. Have you seen King? He is a big dude ripped to hell & I would wager a months salary of him beating me like a drum. I'm a hater not a fighter LOL. More people should know their limitations.

He maybe would, but I would wait for King's prediction. If he picks himself, I'm picking you laugh.gif
kidbazooka1
Sylvester Stallone vs Mickey Rourke would be an all out war

Mario Lopez takes on the winner.
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 17 2010, 09:33 PM) *

roflmao...man Steve you are a damn fool. I'm not a fighter anymore and even if I was I think I'd be laughing at you too damn much to even get serious. I can just imagine some of the random shit you say on a daily basis.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 17 2010, 09:36 PM) *
He maybe would, but I would wait for King's prediction. If he picks himself, I'm picking you laugh.gif

fuck.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Aguilera V. Spears is always one I wanted to see. I bet it goes nuclear and dirty as hell within 5 seconds.

Leno V. Conan? Ha ha.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Woods v. Woods rematch either, (provided Elin gets to keep her nine iron.)
Snoop
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Feb 18 2010, 08:24 AM) *
Leno V. Conan? Ha ha.

That fight could possibly gross more than Mayweather vs Pacquiao. I'm being semi-serious too. laugh.gif
Fitz
Conan is the man, I would be rooting for him hard but it would definitely go the distance. I don't even think Mike Tyson could crack Leno's jaw.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Feb 18 2010, 06:56 AM) *
roflmao...man Steve you are a damn fool. I'm not a fighter anymore and even if I was I think I'd be laughing at you too damn much to even get serious. I can just imagine some of the random shit you say on a daily basis.

Nah man I am a lard puck these days. You are right though I am known as a pretty funny guy who comes out with random shit.

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 18 2010, 02:29 AM) *
That fight could possibly gross more than Mayweather vs Pacquiao. I'm being semi-serious too. laugh.gif

You know if any of Don King's guys stop by these boards they are trying to put it together right now. Ha ha.
Warlord
Sylvester Stallone vs. Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I'd put my money on Sly. He's aged better, he's faster, quicker, made better movies, and he usually demanded full contact when doing fight scenese for his action films. (Injured badly by Dolph Lundgren in Rocky 4, injured again in Rocky Balboa, and fucked up bad in the neck against Steve Austin in his new film The Expendables.) The man can take a punch.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Warlord @ Feb 19 2010, 08:48 AM) *

I'd put my money on Sly. He's aged better, he's faster, quicker, made better movies, and he usually demanded full contact when doing fight scenese for his action films. (Injured badly by Dolph Lundgren in Rocky 4, injured again in Rocky Balboa, and fucked up bad in the neck against Steve Austin in his new film The Expendables.) The man can take a punch.

He also takes a lot of growth hormones.
Snoop
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 19 2010, 09:08 AM) *

Yeah. We'd need to get some PED Olympic style testing for that one.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Warlord @ Feb 19 2010, 02:48 AM) *

This would be my dream match up..

It's a really tough pick and don't know if I'll ever be able to decide..I've always thought about this fight since I was a kid..All I know is it'd be an insane fight..
Warlord
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 19 2010, 03:08 AM) *

Actually, just one. Jintropin. In older individuals like Sly, Jintropin can be used for HGH deficincies, which Sly most certainly suffers from. The man has been a health freak for over 40 years. I don't think he abuses the stuff like we see athletes doing.

I don't do roids; never have, never will. But I have no problem with older people who use it responsibley. It's not the use of HGH that destroys the body, it's the abuse of it that does. For senior citizens it might be a good choice to improve improve life quality, or even extend life expectancy.

Again, look at Sly. Aren't many 60+ year olds who either look, or move, like Stallone does. I think he knows what he's doing.
Warlord
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Feb 20 2010, 12:22 AM) *
This would be my dream match up..

It's a really tough pick and don't know if I'll ever be able to decide..I've always thought about this fight since I was a kid..All I know is it'd be an insane fight..

Arnold and Bruce Willis will have cameos in Stallone's new film, The Expendables. Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, and Steve Austin will also be starring in it as well. I've heard the scene Sly, Bruce, and Arnold have together is awesome. And all indications are, if the film is a success, sequels will follow. And with Arnold finishing up his duties as governor of California, he might have the time to play a starring role in The Expendables 2, right alongside Stallone and Co.

I'm hoping like hell it happens. I grew up with those guys. Stallone was a GOD when I was a kid.
lloyd mayflower
Imagine puching Sly in the face now. Would be sore, its like a melted welly
lloyd mayflower
Sly in ten years, or after a tear up with Arnie

alaganza
Dana White vs Vince McMahon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.