Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old Man whoops ass on bus
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
KookedKrack

shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif

The old man was waiting for dude to hit him first after the first shot was thrown his old ass was like smile_anim.gif
Douchebag
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Feb 16 2010, 09:15 PM) *

shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif

The old man was waiting for dude to hit him first after the first shot was thrown his old ass was like smile_anim.gif

When will these guys learn?
Keith
lmao.

I love how the dude is still saying "i'll kill that mutha fucker" and follows it up with "call the ambulance"
Spyder
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I love how the chick video taping it was screaming for the young guy to "beat his white ass", and then as soon as it started she was immediately yelling "no, no, no!"

laugh.gif

That shit was hilarious!

Snoop
Damn. That's called being humbled.
ROLL DEEP
'Beat his white ass, beat his white ass!'

Shit, asking someone to beat up on a 67 year old man? WTF?

Got what he deserved...stupid punk. Did you see how gay the black dudes punch was? Hahaha.

Running the risk of a big debate, if that was a group of whites saying to a white kid, 'beat his black ass' and he hit a 67 year old black dude, I know in England, he would've got hung for being racist. Is it different in the states?
Fitz
"ring da amberlans"

"ring da ambilance"

"ring da amber lamps"
Fitz
haha
STEVENSKI
Nice jab. Well the old man did tell him not to fuck with him.
Snoop
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Feb 17 2010, 09:44 AM) *
Running the risk of a big debate, if that was a group of whites saying to a white kid, 'beat his black ass' and he hit a 67 year old black dude, I know in England, he would've got hung for being racist. Is it different in the states?

No it's not any different. But that's because the US has a history of that kind of shit being legal and far worse, i.e. mob lynchings. Though, back then it was reason enough to lynch someone for thinking something. Don't know how it is in the UK or how it would play out nowadays with video evidence n shit. laugh.gif

And hopefully none of the extremists see me putting some fan to the flame, but I think you asked for debate just bringing the topic up. laugh.gif
KookedKrack
Based off the beard alone dude should have known not to fuck with that guy.
Spyder
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Feb 17 2010, 12:04 PM) *

I would say based off of his demeanor, and the bass in his voice...homeboy should've KNOWN better. I'd say the chickenheads videotaping it probably clouded his judgement.

It's just another example of when "Keeping it real, goes wrong."

laugh.gif
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 17 2010, 12:44 PM) *
I would say based off of his demeanor, and the bass in his voice...homeboy should've KNOWN better. I'd say the chickenheads videotaping it probably clouded his judgement.

laugh.gif

Snoop
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Feb 17 2010, 06:04 PM) *

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Spyder)

Buwahahahahaha. I loved that series. This is a PRIME example of that happening in real life.

BigG
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Feb 17 2010, 06:43 PM) *

laugh.gif
Spyder
HAHAHA

Those pics are GREAT! laugh.gif
JonnysTrainer
This pretty much proves my point about moustaches/or beards. When will all these new age girly men learn and start believing?
STEVENSKI
That dude was probably a ex marine just doinghis thing until Mr Tough Guy got in the way of his fist. I was hoping he was gonna stomp his head in but he was pure old school. Suprised he did not give him a hand up LOL.

What was really funny was Mr Tough Guy saying he would whip his azz next time. This is one of those fights that 100 out of 100 times Mr Tough Guy loses in humiliating fashion.
King Eugene
absolutely hilarious. Old man was coming straight down the pipes with those 1-2's and pretty quick too. That had to be embarrassing! He reminded me of Ving Rhames off baby boy when he whipped Tyrese ass. Old man was going crazy after it was over with talking bout "he hit me first!" That is exactly why I always tell my boys don't be bucking bad at random people. Especially with all this MMA training going on now days. You never know what that man might know. Especially if he is giving you a fair warning.
Fitz
I would like to see busman vs technoviking. Would be an all out war.

Keith
Was that a Techno Pride Parade?

WTF were they doing?
KENSOFINE
He didnt just get stopped..he got "BUS STOPPED".

(My girl actually came up with that one. Clever as hell)
JD
Epic Beard Man speaks...

Snoop
QUOTE (JD @ Feb 20 2010, 03:57 PM) *
Epic Beard Man speaks...

Guy seems a little crazy and unstable, especially in his recollection of what happened. I also don't take too kindly to his use of the word "Chinaman", though, I don't think I'd say that to his face. He'd fuck me up for sure. laugh.gif
JD
A little?
Snoop
QUOTE (JD @ Feb 20 2010, 07:23 PM) *
A little?

Just being safe in case he reads these boards.
Spyder
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 20 2010, 12:51 PM) *
Guy seems a little crazy and unstable, especially in his recollection of what happened. I also don't take too kindly to his use of the word "Chinaman", though, I don't think I'd say that to his face. He'd fuck me up for sure. laugh.gif

The Beard Man is Old-School...it's better than calling 'em "Charlie". laugh.gif

Hey, was it just me, or did he remind anyone else of Rambo from First Blood...lol...when he started crying while telling us that his Mama died after Vietnam, and John J crying while telling Colonel Trautman about his boys dying while getting his shoes shined.

lloyd mayflower
Ols school like Terry Silver, who refers to Miyagi only as "the slope"
Spyder
Right after the Bus Fight...

STEVENSKI
ROLL DEEP
Epic beard man is crazy.

You have to say that like JD and Turk on Scrubs when they say 'Maaan, Hooch is crazy'.

What was he on about with all the stabbing and shootings? That same dude he smacked?
Big Slim Sweet
CHI-TOWN IN THE HOUSE

"I had to shoot one of them with my pistol one night and he ran like a sissy."

laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
Finally you guys get to see what the real Jonny's trainer looks like..There he is,live in the flesh..Did ya guys catch that super human strength??If he would of caught that dude any more flush than he did,he would of been dead..The fanny pack is necessary!!!
Spyder
laugh.gif
Warlord
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 20 2010, 01:51 PM) *

STFU up Chinaman, and go play some fucking table tennis.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Feb 21 2010, 11:49 AM) *
CHI-TOWN IN THE HOUSE

"I had to shoot one of them with my pistol one night and he ran like a sissy."

laugh.gif

That's right..That's how we do it in Chi-town!!
Spyder
Epic Beard Man had me LOL at work today just thinking about how cool that name is.

laugh.gif

I WISH that someday, I'll do something EPIC enough to garner a name that cool from the viral crowd...
Snoop
QUOTE (Warlord @ Feb 24 2010, 07:43 AM) *
STFU up Chinaman, and go play some fucking table tennis.

I'm gonna guess this was...unintentionally racist? Much more ambiguous than what Spyder said in his other thread anyway.
Warlord
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 25 2010, 12:59 AM) *
I'm gonna guess this was...unintentionally racist? Much more ambiguous than what Spyder said in his other thread anyway.

Nope, that was overt, blunt, good old fashion bigotry. Now, like I said, STFU and go play some ping pong. Naa, I'm just playing with you. I only hate on mainland Chinese. Taiwanese are okay in my book. laugh.gif
OaktownGhost
This dude is getting more hype then he deserves. Funny movie thought but it is getting quite boring.
Spyder
QUOTE (OaktownGhost @ Feb 26 2010, 08:18 PM) *
This dude is getting more hype then he deserves. Funny movie thought but it is getting quite boring.

You wouldn't happen to be boyz with the dude that got his ass kicked are you?

laugh.gif
OaktownGhost
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 26 2010, 06:23 PM) *
You wouldn't happen to be boyz with the dude that got his ass kicked are you?

laugh.gif

No

It was funny and the guy deserved it but all I am saying is that dude is getting more hype then he should get

lmao

it would be epic if he was my homie though hahaha
Spyder
It was just weird that the first post from you was downplaying the beating...like you found the thread on a google search and were on a personal mission to defend your friend's honor.

laugh.gif

What would've followed that would TRULY be EPIC...like one of the greatest threads on the internet EPIC. haha
ROLL DEEP
Call da amber lamps.
OaktownGhost
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 27 2010, 08:17 PM) *
It was just weird that the first post from you was downplaying the beating...like you found the thread on a google search and were on a personal mission to defend your friend's honor.

laugh.gif

What would've followed that would TRULY be EPIC...like one of the greatest threads on the internet EPIC. haha

nah man i just in ban camp from boxing scene made an account here and saw the thread so i made a post

i could really give two shits about the dude

at first it was hilarious but its played out and made me think he is getting more attention the deservedd

Spyder
QUOTE (OaktownGhost @ Mar 7 2010, 10:27 PM) *
nah man i just in ban camp from boxing scene made an account here and saw the thread so i made a post

i could really give two shits about the dude

at first it was hilarious but its played out and made me think he is getting more attention the deservedd

Oh, I got ya...

What did you do to get banned over there?

I just saw this today...usually I wouldn't bring back an old topic, but the way the bus guy spoke in a radio interview is just bizarre. It left me wondering what happened to his "Amba Lamps" dialect...lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.