Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andre Berto/Tavoris Cloud--HBO doubleheader April 10th
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
mexi-cutioner
Boxing scene has it reported that Andre Berto will face Quintana and Cloud will face Johnson.

I'm excited for this if it goes down as reported, both fights are very good and both challengers are solid competitors. I can see Quintana giving Berto alot of problems considering the trouble Berto had with Collazo

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=25445
Snoop
April is shaping up to be a fine month for boxing.
Keith
March, April, and May 1st.

A very good run for boxing.
JLUVBABY
if any of you guys are going to be at pac clottey and want to meet up let me know... my room and fight ticket are paid for so i am locked in... would love to meet some of you guys... its still up in the air but hardhead who posts on here from time to time may be there as well... let me know...
kidbazooka1
Good card im a big Cloud fan the guy has came up the hard way and you can tell by the way he fights. I see him putting a beating on Johnson probably even stoppping him and then hopefully Dawson would man up and fight him.

Berto/Quintana will be a good aswell i think Quinatana will pull off the upset.
salvador
QUOTE (Keith @ Feb 18 2010, 06:43 PM) *
March, April, and May 1st.

A very good run for boxing.

Of all the fights I'd like to see in the coming months, Haye-Ruiz is near the top of the list just because I want to see Haye in a real fight with a real hw (Valuev was a joke of a snoozefest), but according to ESPN.com the fight isn't going to be shown on any cable PPV of any kind. Instead we're getting the odd Hopkins-Jones off brand PPV. It's crazy.

Also, in case anyone is interested, Victor Ortiz is fighting on Thursday on Fox Sports and, according to boxrec.com he's going to be fighting Nate Campbell in May.
Jack 1000
I will take Cloud and Berto to win by UD's.

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.