Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The SHANE WAR TRAIN!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Keith

At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and all who holds sway over the Forum:

Us Floyd Haters, born rightwise to this fine Earth, or the hordes of Floyd supporters defiling it.

The time has arrived. We accept Floyd Haters and Shane Respecters.
We ride together until we settle with a little dustup May 1st.
Lets give Shane the respect he deserves and unleash hell upon Mayweather.

StyleZ is riding shotgun as the Pilot Engineer
STEVENSKI is the Chief Stoker
Sweetness is our Intelligence Officer

Reply in this thread for membership.
lloyd mayflower
Please please please gimme a job on this train! I dont have a resume, but I was born for this!!!

I just hope you can sense my hate and see potential!
Keith
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Feb 20 2010, 07:58 PM) *
Please please please gimme a job on this train! I dont have a resume, but I was born for this!!!

I just hope you can sense my hate and see potential!

Your on board my friend.

Work your way up threw the ranks.

Bring da Hate.
torvix2000
Attacked by Floyd "P51-D Mustang" Gayweather.

Keith
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Feb 20 2010, 08:06 PM) *
Attacked by Floyd "P51-D Mustang" Gayweather.

And so it begins...

This train is triple armor plated, just like Mosley.
1zz
Refresh!

salvador
Keith, I feel like you're peaking early. Pace yourself. The force needs all the Floyd haters to be spiritually sober, calm, cool and collected when the old man steps into the ring with the antichrist.
Keith
QUOTE (1zz @ Feb 20 2010, 08:37 PM) *
Refresh!

One round in 51 fights against some big talent...

and thats not Floyd standing over him. No way Floyd packs the wallop that the Viper did.
Keith
QUOTE (salvador @ Feb 20 2010, 08:44 PM) *
Keith, I feel like you're peaking early. Pace yourself. The force needs all the Floyd haters to be spiritually sober, calm, cool and collected when the old man steps into the ring with the antichrist.

It's all good Sal. Totally calm on this side.

Do you want on the Train?
AussieLad
I want to man the cannon

Keith
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Feb 20 2010, 08:52 PM) *
I want to man the cannon

Done. Welcome aboard.
The CEO
I don't know about this, Keith...I don't think it's the best idea to start a WAR TRAIN for Mosley right now, in the twilight of his career, when he's about to fight the best pure boxer on the planet...

You might be settin' yourself up to take some punishment from Mayhuggers...and I don't want you, or the others on The Train, to have to go through that...

I personally didn't want this fight for Shane because I feel it's not fair that Mayweather will be notchin' his name at this point in time....if this was Prime for Prime at Lightweight, I would pick Mosley...but that's not THIS fight.

So yeah...I appreciate both fighters, I can't join...BUT...I DO wish you the best and hope you're successful on this bold endeavor.
torvix2000
Here come the Floyd's ACE's!!!

This train doesn't stand a chance.

AussieLad
QUOTE (1zz @ Feb 21 2010, 01:37 AM) *
Refresh!

By whatever means necessary... so long as the job gets done

torvix2000
The train won't even leave the station.

AussieLad
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Feb 21 2010, 02:12 AM) *
Here come the Floyd's ACE's!!!

This train doesn't stand a chance.

Floyd aint dropping no bombs....

The only thing he'll be dropping is a turd in his trunks moments before stepping into the ring

"Floyd Toilet Bomber Mayweather Jr"
Keith
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 20 2010, 09:12 PM) *
I DO wish you the best and hope you're successful on this bold endeavor.

Very much appreciated Lord Insanity.

AussieLad
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Feb 21 2010, 02:16 AM) *
The train won't even leave the station.

Your may be right.... floyds ribs are probably due for a malfunction any day now... thumbsup_anim.gif

Keith
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Feb 20 2010, 09:26 PM) *
Your may be right.... floyds ribs are probably due for a malfunction any day now... thumbsup_anim.gif

There you go.

Cannons fired!
Spyder
Keith, what happened to your hater training? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the "Hater Creed" forbid rooting for any one particular fighter.

Hater and Nuthugger are on opposite ends of the boxing fan spectrum. I hope your time on the failed pontoon didn't cause you to cross the aisle...
Provo209
SUGAR IS SUPPOSED 2BE SWEET.
COME MAY 1 SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY WILL BE CALLED SALT SHANE MOSLEY ,BECAUSE NOTHING WILL BE SWEET ABOUT HIS PERFORMANCE COME MAY.
SHANE HAS NO CHANCE TO BEAT FLOYD MAYWEATHER!
LoL..........
torvix2000
Half-trained HATERS seem to be proliferating these days.
Keith
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 20 2010, 09:35 PM) *
Keith, what happened to your hater training? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the "Hater Creed" forbid rooting for any one particular fighter.

Hater and Nuthugger are on opposite ends of the boxing fan spectrum. I hope your time on the failed pontoon didn't cause you to cross the aisle...

Then I must be a Vigilante Hater.

I have never been bashful about my appreciation for Shane. Always liked him, always will.

I recognize his wins and losses, his strengths and weaknesses.

salvador
QUOTE (Keith @ Feb 20 2010, 08:52 PM) *
It's all good Sal. Totally calm on this side.

Do you want on the Train?

Are you kidding? I've quit my job, left my wife and kids, moved to Buenos Aires and camped out under the stars of Patagonia in an attempt to, through the sheer force of will, telegraph a short, heavy right hand to land directly onto the tip of that smug, smiling like the cat that ate the fucking the canary, piece of shit's chin.

I've been burned so many times before. I just have a really hard time getting my hopes/dreams/adrenaline/psychic powers up for this one - as it has "disappointment" written all over it.

I need to find hope. I need to find Jesus. Please Jesus, come into my life right now. I need to believe. I NEED it.

Keith
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Feb 20 2010, 09:50 PM) *
Half-trained HATERS seem to be proliferating these days.

Fully-trained Huggers seem to be proliferating these days.

Keith
QUOTE (salvador @ Feb 20 2010, 09:52 PM) *
I need to find hope. I need to find Jesus. Please Jesus, come into my life right now. I need to believe. I NEED it.

That right hand is coming. When it does... your going to want to be remembered as being on this Train.
torvix2000
QUOTE (Keith @ Feb 21 2010, 02:54 AM) *
Fully-trained Huggers seem to be proliferating these days.

Yup! That's why these half-trained HATERS don't stand a chance.
lloyd mayflower
Torvix doesnt know whose nuts to hug these days. Stand back from the platform bitch, the 20:36 express to Hatesville is comin through
Big Slim Sweet
Keith, I gotta be honest...I'm not feeling StyleZ's name above mine in the credits. He likes Mayweather. Sure he likes Sugar Shane a wee bit more but this one ain't personal for him like it is for me.

I've been a vocal Floyd Mayweather hate monger on these boards for a while now. I may not vocally wish death and dismemberment on the man like Chief Haterizer Stevenski does but my hate runs thick and rich all the same. Ask our man the CEO. He'll tell you.

I was here saying Fuck Floyd Mayweather in the face and fuck Floyd Mayweather and the crack infested snatch that shat him out long before StyleZ even arrived on the scene under the name Damarvelous.

I'm saying it now. I outrank him.
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 21 2010, 02:35 AM) *

Failed pontoon?

laugh.gif

Someone's still bitter they were victim of a come-from-behind KO...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Feb 20 2010, 09:58 PM) *
Keith, I gotta be honest...I'm not feeling StyleZ's name above mine in the credits. He likes Mayweather. Sure he likes Sugar Shane a wee bit more but this one ain't personal for him like it is for me.

I've been a vocal Floyd Mayweather hate monger on these boards for a while now. I may not vocally wish death and dismemberment on the man like Chief Haterizer Stevenski does but my hate runs thick and rich all the same. Ask our man the CEO. He'll tell you.

I was here saying Fuck Floyd Mayweather in the face and fuck Floyd Mayweather and the crack infested snatch that shat him out long before StyleZ even arrived on the scene under the name Damarvelous.

lol.. the train is already warring within its ranks... lol...
lloyd mayflower
The boys on this train can happily jostle for position, because when it comes down to it, undiluted hate from its passengers powers its engines, and we all hate in the same direction.
Spyder
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 20 2010, 11:16 PM) *
Failed pontoon?

laugh.gif

Someone's still bitter they were victim of a come-from-behind KO...

The only truth to that statement is that you guys were behind the whole time. The KO however, came when Pac-Clottey was announced...

AND as The Fresh Prince of Bel-air would say..."See, what had happened was..."

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 21 2010, 03:35 AM) *

Not at all. You can root for one fighter or however many you like. Hate just has to be pure like driven snow.

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Feb 21 2010, 04:48 AM) *
Torvix doesnt know whose nuts to hug these days. Stand back from the platform bitch, the 20:36 express to Hatesville is comin through

Fuckin A. Torvix is like Mayweathers bitch these days. That is what happens when you feed on a Mayweathers menstruation fluid.

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Feb 21 2010, 05:31 AM) *
The boys on this train can happily jostle for position, because when it comes down to it, undiluted hate from its passengers powers its engines, and we all hate in the same direction.

Lloys is really firing on all cylanders right now.
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 21 2010, 06:03 AM) *
The only truth to that statement is that you guys were behind the whole time. The KO however, came when Pac-Clottey was announced...

You mean when Pacquiao successfully ducked a drug test and signed to fight a lesser opponent? LMAO. Sure. ok.gif
Keith
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Feb 20 2010, 10:58 PM) *

biggrin.gif

This is the kind of Hate I love.

I have given StyleZ the Pilot seat because this Train was his idea. He PMd me about a month back.

Sweetness, I know you deserve the ranking of your choice and will be happy to fix this as such.

The CEO
QUOTE (salvador @ Feb 20 2010, 09:52 PM) *
Are you kidding? I've quit my job, left my wife and kids, moved to Buenos Aires and camped out under the stars of Patagonia in an attempt to, through the sheer force of will, telegraph a short, heavy right hand to land directly onto the tip of that smug, smiling like the cat that ate the fucking the canary, piece of shit's chin.

I've been burned so many times before. I just have a really hard time getting my hopes/dreams/adrenaline/psychic powers up for this one - as it has "disappointment" written all over it.

QUOTE (Sweetness @ Feb 20 2010, 10:58 PM) *

LMAOOOO!!

2 posts for The FH Time Capsule right there...

Believe it or not...Sweetness and Sal hate Mayweather as much, or maybe even MORE than STEVENS does...
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Keith @ Feb 21 2010, 06:38 AM) *
biggrin.gif

This is the kind of Hate I love.

I have given StyleZ the Pilot seat because this Train was his idea. He PMd me about a month back.

Sweetness, I know you deserve the ranking of your choice and will be happy to fix this as such.

Thank you brother. I didn't know however that the train was Marv's idea. In that case, if he wants his spot back I can accept that.

lloyd mayflower said it best. We all hate in the same direction.

BUT...does Marv hate PBF? If he says he does, then all things considered I'll happily step back down.

I just want to do right by the war train.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 21 2010, 10:27 AM) *
Believe it or not...Sweetness and Sal hate Mayweather as much, or maybe even MORE than STEVENS does...

Oooo...Thanks brother but I don't know if I'm capable of the kind of hate Stevens is. I don't actually want to see youtube footage in a couple years of PBF in a wheelchair dribbling oatmeal out the corners of his mouth. I just want to see the man beaten and humiliated and I couldn't want the beating and humiliating to be done by anyone anymore than I want Sugar Shane to do it.
Keith
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Feb 21 2010, 12:08 PM) *
Thank you brother. I didn't know however that the train was Marv's idea. In that case, if he wants his spot back I can accept that.

lloyd mayflower said it best. We all hate in the same direction.

BUT...does Marv hate PBF? If he says he does, then all things considered I'll happily step back down.

I just want to do right by the war train.

I gave you my spot, and happy to do so.

I'll be the Conductor. The Conductor is the man in charge of the whole train... payload, passengers, and crew.

We will deliver this payload.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 21 2010, 09:15 AM) *
Lloys is really firing on all cylanders right now.

Appreiciate the recognition, specially from the chief. I do try. I have never doubted the level of hatred inside me, my problem is that the hate is turbulent and disorganised. What I need is to sort it out into a steady laminar flow (see below for pictorial description) which can be delivered at high pressure and with ruthless effortless efficiency.

I am here to learn!

torvix2000
Keith
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Feb 21 2010, 06:03 PM) *

Ya, thats about right... You would need a 50 cal. to take out my balls.
Spyder
QUOTE (Keith @ Feb 21 2010, 06:18 PM) *
Ya, thats about right... You would need a 50 cal. to take out my balls.

laugh.gif

Not that many people could take pride in the weapon used to take out their junk...
mrwigi
id like to say that i like both fighters equally, and im just hoping for a good fight... i just think the level of hatred for one man is hilarious.
D-MARV
Let me make a few things clear... I know a few may be a bit confused. I'm a fan of BOTH Floyd and Shane (Moreso Shane). This shit goes deeper than that though. If Shane beats Floyd, this will take some of the shine off of Pac. (Pure Hatred on my part)...

That little roided up princess will have to fight Shane and get his ass handed to him. If Floyd wins this fight, Im not convinced that Arum will go anywhere near him. This is our only way we'll get to see Pacquiao flat on his back!!!
torvix2000
LOL! Pacquiao has "signed" the contract when Gayweather demanded the olympic style testing. LOL! Again. Even Tyson and Zab didn't demand for the rigid testing.

Keith
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Feb 21 2010, 08:15 PM) *
Let me make a few things clear... I know a few may be a bit confused. I'm a fan of BOTH Floyd and Shane (Moreso Shane). This shit goes deeper than that though. If Shane beats Floyd, this will take some of the shine off of Pac. (Pure Hatred on my part)...

That little roided up princess will have to fight Shane and get his ass handed to him. If Floyd wins this fight, Im not convinced that Arum will go anywhere near him. This is our only way we'll get to see Pacquiao flat on his back!!!

We all have our reasons. To each their own.

We agreed that the Train was open for Shane Respecters.

Just make sure you stay out of the way of the Haters. laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
I propose a motion for the conductor to remove Torvix from the train station, he isnt intending gettin on this train, hes neither a respector or a hater, hes a very confused nut hugger, who currently doesnt know whose nuts to hug.
Keith
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Feb 21 2010, 08:54 PM) *
I propose a motion for the conductor to remove Torvix from the train station, he isnt intending gettin on this train, hes neither a respector or a hater, hes a very confused nut hugger, who currently doesnt know whose nuts to hug.

lloyd, the problem with Torvix is he has multiple logins. The Dude is Torvix and Cervix2000. I also believe he is both Provos. Follow? He is not a stable fellow.

I have a mission for you... hound and hate on Torvix and all of his logins. Be his shadow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.