Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxing wants Pacquiao active for a long time right?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Praximo
Well I've been thinking, Now we all know there's alot of fighters we want pacquiao to fight in the future. As in Mayweather, Mosley, Edwin Valero and my personal fav Gamboa...

And we all know Pacquiao's retirement is in the near future, Also facing the fact that he has about 2 fights left in him, Not that he can only handle 2 more fights, But he must withdrawl from the sport because of politcal reasons as in to become president of his country, But as currupt as boxing is, Im pretty sure some people from the inside are going to sabotage pacquaio's political campaign, there for leaving him no choice but to stick with boxing without any major reasone to leave since people from the inside messed with the polls or whatever...idk.....
torvix2000
Since Floyd-Pacman will no longer happen, then I guess he can retire or fight Cotto again at a catchweight 152 for his 8th title. LOL!
Keith
Is this the official Pac Nuthugger club?

Let me be the first Pontoonsman to take a big fat turd in your thread....

torvix2000
LOL! Sorry, Keith. We don't ride a bus running toward a cliff. We don't board a train ready to be wrecked.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Keith @ Feb 21 2010, 05:46 AM) *
Is this the official Pac Nuthugger club?

Let me be the first Pontoonsman to take a big fat turd in your thread....

keith that is one nasty picture... lol...
Snoop
QUOTE (Praximo @ Feb 21 2010, 10:23 AM) *
Well I've been thinking, Now we all know there's alot of fighters we want pacquiao to fight in the future. As in Mayweather, Mosley, Edwin Valero and my personal fav Gamboa...

And we all know Pacquiao's retirement is in the near future, Also facing the fact that he has about 2 fights left in him, Not that he can only handle 2 more fights, But he must withdrawl from the sport because of politcal reasons as in to become president of his country, But as currupt as boxing is, Im pretty sure some people from the inside are going to sabotage pacquaio's political campaign, there for leaving him no choice but to stick with boxing without any major reasone to leave since people from the inside messed with the polls or whatever...idk.....

If Pacquiao becomes the president of his home country, the Philippines are going to be fucked more than it is now.
Pogi
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 22 2010, 05:42 AM) *
If Pacquiao becomes the president of his home country, the Philippines are going to be fucked more than it is now.

Pogi
Paquiao is not aspirant for President he is not qualify dont you worry not all Filipinos are un-educated bear in mind!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.