Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pac giving blood 20 days before Clottey
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Box in Hand
WTF is this mess???? Why for Clottey and not Mayweather???

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...jRdB2U7871CY4k0
torvix2000
Would Floyd accept 20 days?
Box in Hand
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Feb 22 2010, 09:20 AM) *
Would Floyd accept 20 days?

I knew your ass would pop up faster than an english muffin. Explain why he has no problem gving blood so close to the fight and not for Mayweater? How big of a difference does five days make? Mayweather wanted 15 days.
torvix2000
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Feb 22 2010, 03:22 PM) *
I knew your ass would pop up faster than an english muffin. Explain why he has no problem gving blood so close to the fight and not for Mayweater? How big of a difference does five days make? Mayweather wanted 15 days.

LOL! Still uneducated people believes Gayweather. Maybe if golf wasn't for the usually rich and educated, then Tiger Woods would be branded a juicer by his peers and fans. They'd rather believe Tiger's sexcapades than accusations he's using PED's.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Feb 22 2010, 09:30 AM) *
LOL! Still uneducated people believes Gayweather. Maybe if golf wasn't for the usually rich and educated, then Tiger Woods would be branded a juicer by his peers and fans. They'd rather believe Tiger's sexcapades than accusations he's using PED's.

Always fun to read ur ramblings Torvix but really WTF does Tiger Woods have to do with your super hero Manny?
torvix2000
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Feb 22 2010, 03:33 PM) *
Always fun to read ur ramblings Torvix but really WTF does Tiger Woods have to do with your super hero Manny?

LOL! Remember the PED issues?

And, oh by the way, what's the purpose of your thread? Is it different from the other threads where Pac giving blood close to a fight (closer than 20 days in your thread) has been debated over and over again?
lloyd mayflower
For the record Cervix, many believe that Tigers knee injury was a cover for him to take time off to clean out PED's from his system before new testing came in. So stick that up your ass. I told you i was goin to be after you. My war conductor ordered me to do it, i wont let him down
Snoop
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Feb 22 2010, 04:07 PM) *

Because taking blood before the fight against Mayweather weakens him, but not against Clottey. Duhhhhh.
torvix2000
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Feb 22 2010, 03:43 PM) *
For the record Cervix, many believe that Tigers knee injury was a cover for him to take time off to clean out PED's from his system before new testing came in. So stick that up your ass. I told you i was goin to be after you. My war conductor ordered me to do it, i wont let him down

LOL! I wish you'd really be after my ass. Hahaha!
lloyd mayflower
I know you do sonny, I know you do, but alas, theres no room in your ass cos of the Manny action figure youv permanantly got jammed in it
Box in Hand
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Feb 22 2010, 10:00 AM) *
I know you do sonny, I know you do, but alas, theres no room in your ass cos of the Manny action figure youv permanantly got jammed in it

Laugh my entire fucking ass off. Thanks, that said it all.
torvix2000
LOL! I remember, you're one of those Pontoongay rapists.
torvix2000
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Feb 22 2010, 04:03 PM) *
Laugh my entire fucking ass off. Thanks, that said it all.

LOL! You may want to thank me for generating traffic with your thread.
The CEO
Some telling news...

The Phut-Daon Pontoon is too justified to be denied.

The CEO
and oh yeah....

QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Feb 22 2010, 10:55 AM) *
LOL! I wish you'd really be after my ass. Hahaha!

Gayer than a God Damn male figure skater...
Provo209
Pac is afraid of Mayweather and that's that ,he's not ready 2 get beat that's why he Ducked Mayweather !

Where's Clotteys penalty if he comes in overweight???, oh that's right there aint one LOL....
jlupi
How big of a difference does five days make? >>>>>

none. same as 10.

once again - NEITHER SIDE WANTED THE FIGHT

what would pacs team say. prob that they always said they would do whatever the commission told them to do but not what MW wanted
Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 22 2010, 06:01 PM) *
Some telling news...

The Phut-Daon Pontoon is too justified to be denied.

Ya goddamn straight it is.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Feb 22 2010, 10:00 AM) *

lol...
Keith
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Feb 22 2010, 11:00 AM) *

Your a true Soldier.

Do not let him rest.

Did you see how Provo209 popped in shorty after Torvix?

That man is not stable.

Keith
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Feb 22 2010, 10:22 AM) *
How big of a difference does five days make? Mayweather wanted 15 days.

20 days is the bare minimum amount of time for an individual to abuse EPO.

If I remember correctly, 20 days was offered to Floyd at the last ditch mediation.

The 5 days makes a difference.... if your a cheating piece of shit rat turd like Pac is.

The Pontoon... Now and Forevor.
Snoop
Sometimes Pac is making it too damn easy for the Pontoon. We don't even have to say anything; just let the evidence speak for itself.
The CEO
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 22 2010, 05:51 PM) *
Sometimes Pac is making it too damn easy for the Pontoon. We don't even have to say anything; just let the evidence speak for itself.

Yep...Pacquiao is guilty as Sin.

You just can't trust a pro boxer with an abnormally large head, who hails from a poor country, who plays Pool for money, sings Karaoke, and cheats on his wife......anyone with street smarts should know that.
Keith
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 22 2010, 06:08 PM) *
Yep...Pacquiao is guilty as Sin.

You just can't trust a pro boxer with an abnormally large head, who hails from a poor country, who plays Pool for money, sings Karaoke, and cheats on his wife......anyone with street smarts should know that.

and you also cant trust any boxer who hangs out with that shakey prick trainer of his.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Feb 22 2010, 07:07 AM) *

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...jRdB2U7871CY4k0

Perhaps it has 100% to do with the fact that Clottey isn't coming across like Floyd did. There's no history of Clottey and his dad running their mouth to everyone who would listen, and those who wouldn't, saying he was on something, and that he has to prove he wasn't.

This perhaps just goes to show that it's all in how you ask.
JLUVBABY
this blood test is an illusion to give the fans something to talk about... meaning, pac is willing to take a test... well i'm willing to bet those 20 days are just enough time for pac to do what he has to do and clean up... he's dirty.
KookedKrack
Let Our will be done smile_anim.gif

Pontoon 2010 ph34r.gif Deal with it Pacq dickriders
The CEO
QUOTE (Keith @ Feb 22 2010, 06:15 PM) *
and you also cant trust any boxer who hangs out with that shakey prick trainer of his.

That too...plus, I forgot to mention how he uses Religion as a shield.

Manny's got a 1st Class ticket to Hell waitin' on 'im....
Snoop
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Feb 23 2010, 12:15 AM) *
Perhaps it has 100% to do with the fact that Clottey isn't coming across like Floyd did. There's no history of Clottey and his dad running their mouth to everyone who would listen, and those who wouldn't, saying he was on something, and that he has to prove he wasn't.

This perhaps just goes to show that it's all in how you ask.

Mmmmm...not really, because Team Pacquiao's response to Mayweather's demands wasn't "he asked in a disrespectful manner," they said, "taking blood before the fight weakens the fighter." Well actually, first they said "fear of needles," then it was "superstition" but finally they settled on "it will make me weak," so taking blood for the Clottey fight makes absolutely no sense using that reasoning.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 22 2010, 06:41 PM) *
Mmmmm...not really, because Team Pacquiao's response to Mayweather's demands wasn't "he asked in a disrespectful manner," they said, "taking blood before the fight weakens the fighter." Well actually, first they said "fear of needles," then it was "superstition" but finally they settled on "it will make me weak," so taking blood for the Clottey fight makes absolutely no sense using that reasoning.

Exactly and no matter how people twist it, Pac looks even more suspect after this.
Byrd Man
I still think that the reason Pac wouldn't give in was because it was Floyd and he was seemingly trying to dictate shit to him. It's the "prove the negative" aspect.

At a certain point our society has gone away from "Innocent until PROVEN guilty" into "prove you're NOT doing it" instead of the accuser having to prove that he DID.

So I don't fault Pac at all for that. That being said, it does make him look bad, which is the whole point that Floyd had in mind from the beginning. If Pac had accepted right away, you can be sure something else would have happened that Floyd would try to make Pac look bad, before they even got to the ring.

Snoop
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Feb 23 2010, 04:00 AM) *
I still think that the reason Pac wouldn't give in was because it was Floyd and he was seemingly trying to dictate shit to him. It's the "prove the negative" aspect.

Floyd trying to dictate shit to him? Who asked for the 8oz gloves in a weight class that traditionally uses 10oz ones? Who asked for an unprecedented RIDICULOUS 10million fine for each lb weighed over? Keep in mind that these type of demands serve NO purpose to bettering the sport, while stricter drug testing does. Don't pretend BOTH sides weren't throwing around their egos in this whole debacle. Pac is NOT a victim here.

So I don't fault Pac at all for that. That being said, it does make him look bad, which is the whole point that Floyd had in mind from the beginning. If Pac had accepted right away, you can be sure something else would have happened that Floyd would try to make Pac look bad, before they even got to the ring.

What do you mean by "make him look bad"? Do you mean find a reason to cancel the fight? If you were to say to postpone the fight to make it bigger later, I could see that, but it's ridiculous to think Floyd ducked Pacquiao.

He came back to the sport for one reason and one reason only. To get paid. Pacquiao is by far the highest grossing payday for him. If he wanted to duck him, why did he even go through all the motions of negotiation? Why didn't he just pull some "Who is Antonio Margarito" or "Shane Mosley with 5 losses?" bullshit from the get go rather than drag this whole thing out? There was no way he could think he could come out of retirement, claim he's the best, and avoid Pacquiao. Mayweather is full of shit, but he ain't that dumb.

Again, if this whole thing was to only build it up bigger for later, perhaps, but to say he's scared? I doubt it.
Byrd Man
So do you think that Floyd brought up this whole blood test thing to "better the sport"? Seriously? Floyd's proven through his own words that he doesn't give two shits about the sport. In his mind, once he steps away the sport is DEAD.

He don't give a fuck about bettering the sport, it's all about smearing the guy who everyone was suddenly saying was better than him. Nothing more, nothing less.
Snoop
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Feb 23 2010, 04:40 AM) *
So do you think that Floyd brought up this whole blood test thing to "better the sport"? Seriously? Floyd's proven through his own words that he doesn't give two shits about the sport. In his mind, once he steps away the sport is DEAD.

He don't give a fuck about bettering the sport, it's all about smearing the guy who everyone was suddenly saying was better than him. Nothing more, nothing less.

I never said Floyd had the intention of bettering the sport; he clearly cares about himself above anything else. But it doesn't change the fact that regardless of where it comes from, at it's principle, stricter drug testing betters the sport. Anyone objective enough should be able to see that.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 22 2010, 08:49 PM) *
I never said Floyd had the intention of bettering the sport; he clearly cares about himself above anything else. But it doesn't change the fact that regardless of where it comes from, at it's principle, stricter drug testing betters the sport. Anyone objective enough should be able to see that.

I agree it WOULD be for the betterment of the sport, if it's mandatory for ALL boxers, however Floyd's intentions are at the heart of this whole thing, because Pac's not going to let Floyd dictate rules to him.

Yes, Pac and his people were trying to propose a buncha dumb shit as well, and I've said as much in the past. But Pac wasn't going on every fucking interview he could find just to throw out accusations of steroid use to ruin Floyd's reputation.

Snoop
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Feb 23 2010, 06:09 AM) *
I agree it WOULD be for the betterment of the sport, if it's mandatory for ALL boxers, however Floyd's intentions are at the heart of this whole thing, because Pac's not going to let Floyd dictate rules to him.

Well actually it's not. Floyd's intention should have nothing to do with making a move towards the right direction. For instance if Floyd wanted to consolidate the championships into one belt, just so he could have an easier time becoming "undisputed", would you rather have that or A,B,C,D trinkets?

And having ALL boxers be subjected to mandatory drug testing is unrealistic. Such a wide-scale change would require an entire restructuring of how fights are prepared, but does that mean it shouldn't be done? IMO, it doesn't, so it's done in the most realistic way possible: one fight at a time.

Yes, Pac and his people were trying to propose a buncha dumb shit as well, and I've said as much in the past. But Pac wasn't going on every fucking interview he could find just to throw out accusations of steroid use to ruin Floyd's reputation.

Just because Pacquiao didn't do the exact same thing as Floyd did, doesn't make his actions any less ridiculous. It's like apples n oranges. At the end of the day they're all still fruit.

Nobody here is saying Floyd hasn't done dumb shit in the past, hell, I've repeatedly said that I thought the Mayweather Sr. accusations were out of line from the beginning, but let's not make Pacquiao a complete victim, because really, he's just as full of shit as Mayweather is.
Byrd Man
Well I think the intention DOES play into this. I mean there's already no love lost between the two because of Floyd's daddy running his mouth, and Floyd doing the same. So him bringing up the blood testing, isn't bettering the sport, because it's not like he's asking this to happenf or every fight from here on out. He's asking for it with THAT fight (and the fight with Mosely because he'd look like an idiot if he didn't ask for it now). And when you add in the steroid accusations, and suddenly out of the blue Floyd wants a blood test, when he never wanted it before, that looks shady.

Throw in Golden Boy's ULTIMATE hypocrisy with backing Floyd's call for this, and them saying that the Nevada Commission wasn't good enough, when they flat out refused Judah's demand for a blood test with his fight with Shane (even though Shane said he'd do it) and said "we're not doing anything outside what the Nevada Commission requires", then I don't see why Pac WOULDN'T tell him to go fuck himself.

I think Pac realizes that Floyd needs to fight Pac a lot more than Pac needs Floyd. Otherwise, why did Floyd come back out of "retirement" besides his ass needing money quick? Because he was mad cause Pac was being called the P4P best and Floyd's ego was taking a beating.

Snoop
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Feb 23 2010, 06:44 AM) *
Well I think the intention DOES play into this. I mean there's already no love lost between the two because of Floyd's daddy running his mouth, and Floyd doing the same. So him bringing up the blood testing, isn't bettering the sport, because it's not like he's asking this to happenf or every fight from here on out. He's asking for it with THAT fight (and the fight with Mosely because he'd look like an idiot if he didn't ask for it now). And when you add in the steroid accusations, and suddenly out of the blue Floyd wants a blood test, when he never wanted it before, that looks shady.

Throw in Golden Boy's ULTIMATE hypocrisy with backing Floyd's call for this, and them saying that the Nevada Commission wasn't good enough, when they flat out refused Judah's demand for a blood test with his fight with Shane (even though Shane said he'd do it) and said "we're not doing anything outside what the Nevada Commission requires", then I don't see why Pac WOULDN'T tell him to go fuck himself.

And see that's the point. Pacquiao had SO many outs of this whole drug demand thing.

"Your demands are disrespectful."

"GBP are fucking hypocrites."

"Fuck off. This has never been done in the sport of boxing."

But of ALL the choices, he says, "needles weaken me" and then is seen taking a blood test 20 days before his next fight. I mean seriously? WTF is that?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Feb 22 2010, 10:40 PM) *

byrd... was it for the better of the sport for pac to ask for 10 million per pound over?... come on homie i know you know better than what you say... you are reaching...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Feb 22 2010, 11:44 PM) *

I think Pac realizes that Floyd needs to fight Pac a lot more than Pac needs Floyd. Otherwise, why did Floyd come back out of "retirement" besides his ass needing money quick? Because he was mad cause Pac was being called the P4P best and Floyd's ego was taking a beating.

byrd... you are seriously in denial... if floyd needed money that bad believe me he has easier fights than mosely... he could have fought mathew hatton in england for 10 million easy... he could fight that young mexican fighter with the red hair in mexico for ten million... he could have done those two fights easy rather the fans like it or not and made money if your logic was on point... what does he make for mosely?... my guess is about the same if not a few mill more... i say that to say may dont need pac... its the other way around.. pac needs mayweather on his resume... it can be argued all pacs wins have astoriks on them... he beats mayweather he is then on top of the game... my thing is this tho.. i dont think pac knows he's juiced... that lil 3rd world midget is so nieve that he's being juiced and dont even know it, that is my opinion... he has no control over his career thats why we read of the shit talking he has to say bout mayweather... cuzz he knows no better...
torvix2000
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 23 2010, 07:08 AM) *
... was it for the better of the sport for pac to ask for 10 million per pound over?...

no... but asking Gayweather? YES, it's for the betterment of sport.
D-MARV
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 23 2010, 01:17 AM) *
byrd... you are seriously in denial... if floyd needed money that bad believe me he has easier fights than mosely... he could have fought mathew hatton in england for 10 million easy... he could fight that young mexican fighter with the red hair in mexico for ten million... he could have done those two fights easy rather the fans like it or not and made money if your logic was on point... what does he make for mosely?... my guess is about the same if not a few mill more... i say that to say may dont need pac... its the other way around.. pac needs mayweather on his resume... it can be argued all pacs wins have astoriks on them... he beats mayweather he is then on top of the game... my thing is this tho.. i dont think pac knows he's juiced... that lil 3rd world midget is so nieve that he's being juiced and dont even know it, that is my opinion... he has no control over his career thats why we read of the shit talking he has to say bout mayweather... cuzz he knows no better...

You can't debate anything that deals with Mayweather around Byrdman. It's a shame too becuase he's knows his boxing but Floyd brings out the worst in him.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 22 2010, 06:08 PM) *

LMFAO

Come on man, you know you get a kick out of seeing Manny croon those ballads on 24/7.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Feb 23 2010, 05:16 AM) *
You can't debate anything that deals with Mayweather around Byrdman. It's a shame too becuase he's knows his boxing but Floyd brings out the worst in him.

I admit I don't like dude, but it's not like I never give him any credit or anything. I just don't see things through bullshit tinted glasses, like some that just adore Floyd.

Thegreatequalizer
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 22 2010, 07:41 PM) *

who cares what his reasoning is? all boxers lie. all of it was negotiating tactics. mayweather feels he should always have the upper hand in negotiating. his ego got in the way of that fight. mike tyson said he was going to eat lennox lewis' children. did you believe him? cause guess what, he was lying. i seriously don't know why people are so set on defending mayweather and attacking pac. they're both pricks, but mayweather is more consistantly douchie. the fact is mayweather had his bluff called and got fvcked. haha. and now we're getting two fights that are both better than the fight between the two of them.
Thegreatequalizer
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 23 2010, 01:17 AM) *
byrd... you are seriously in denial... if floyd needed money that bad believe me he has easier fights than mosely... he could have fought mathew hatton in england for 10 million easy... he could fight that young mexican fighter with the red hair in mexico for ten million... he could have done those two fights easy rather the fans like it or not and made money if your logic was on point... what does he make for mosely?... my guess is about the same if not a few mill more...

fighting those other guys doesn't make him anywhere near the money he would have made for pac. those other fights aren't ppv worthy at all. hbo would not approve that, plus it would do dismal numbers, which would then make mayweather look bad. so those guys weren't anything but negotiating tools. empty threats. mosley was pretty much his only viable option.
Snoop
QUOTE (Thegreatequalizer @ Feb 23 2010, 07:33 PM) *
who cares what his reasoning is? all boxers lie. all of it was negotiating tactics. mayweather feels he should always have the upper hand in negotiating. his ego got in the way of that fight. mike tyson said he was going to eat lennox lewis' children. did you believe him? cause guess what, he was lying. i seriously don't know why people are so set on defending mayweather and attacking pac. they're both pricks, but mayweather is more consistantly douchie. the fact is mayweather had his bluff called and got fvcked. haha. and now we're getting two fights that are both better than the fight between the two of them.

Where exactly am I defending May? As long as you can see "they're both pricks", then we're all good here.
JonnyBlaze
I think the difference is that Floyd was trying to mess with Pac-man's head by making him take a test and this is kinda different..I'm neutral on the subject of whether Pac-man juices or not..I want hard proof,not just assumations..Yeah,it may be hard to get the real proof but I'm only hoping we get the facts and not just opinions..It is very possible he is juicing but I'm not gonna hate on a guy if I don't know for sure that it's true..
jlupi
am i wrong or did nevada start allowing 8oz gloves at welterweight because that is the norm across the country and the with the regulatory bodies? In fact i remember reading that they changed that rule because some of the hitters would not fight in nevada because they mandated 10oz gloves for WW

“Pacquiao’s going to knock Floyd out, and Floyd knows it. Floyd’s my man and I love him but I’m going to call it like I see it,”
“The thing is this: Do you know what a rabbit does when it gets backed into a corner? It faints. And that’s what Floyd’s doing.”
James Toney
Snoop
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Feb 23 2010, 10:58 PM) *
I think the difference is that Floyd was trying to mess with Pac-man's head by making him take a test and this is kinda different..I'm neutral on the subject of whether Pac-man juices or not..I want hard proof,not just assumations..Yeah,it may be hard to get the real proof but I'm only hoping we get the facts and not just opinions..It is very possible he is juicing but I'm not gonna hate on a guy if I don't know for sure that it's true..

IMO the proof is in how Pacquiao has handled the denial. It looks REALLY suspicious.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.