Here you go Eugene...

The WORLD's Tightest Pants!

KookedKrack
I'll just leave this here breh....

JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 22 2010, 10:16 PM) *
Here you go Eugene...

The WORLD's Tightest Pants!

Geez!!!Does anyone know what kinda pants those are??hahahha..I need to buy my girl a pair of those to wear around the house for me..Simply amazing!!
King Eugene
I'm just noticing this thread. Goodness gracious alive!
Lil-lightsout
Thought this would have been a picture of Roy Jones playing with one of his cocks or something.
Fitz
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Mar 16 2010, 04:02 PM) *
Thought this would have been a picture of Roy Jones playing with one of his cocks or something.

Don't be stupid. If that was the case, do you think Eugene would have taken this long to respond to the thread?
King Eugene
Lil Lightfoot and Titz...
Fitz
By the way, who was it that always used to call lightsout, 'lil-lightfoot'? Was it JLUV? I always found it funny because I don't think he was doing it on purpose, well it didn't come across that way, but he always used to call him that.
laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 16 2010, 02:02 AM) *
By the way, who was it that always used to call lightsout, 'lil-lightfoot'? Was it JLUV? I always found it funny because I don't think he was doing it on purpose, well it didn't come across that way, but he always used to call him that.
laugh.gif

It was JLUV. Funny thing is nobody said anything to him for a while cause everybody knew he wasn't doing it intentionally. laugh.gif funny shit.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 16 2010, 03:02 AM) *
laugh.gif

Hahaha. No joke, I was just thinking about that today too. I believe it was that fool JLUV also. I think he was doing it on purpose personally the whole time. I caught it the first time and everytime after that, I just ignored it. I actually think it was Queen Eugene who first questioned him on it too. I actually thought it was pretty funny. WTF does lil-lightfoot mean or where did he get it from?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 03:06 AM) *
It was JLUV. Funny thing is nobody said anything to him for a while cause everybody knew he wasn't doing it intentionally. laugh.gif funny shit.

You also think it was accidentally? I thought he was trying to be funny the whole time. I believe you were the one who first questioned him about it?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 16 2010, 01:54 AM) *
Don't be stupid. If that was the case, do you think Eugene would have taken this long to respond to the thread?

True indeed.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 02:49 AM) *
Lil Lightfoot and Titz...

laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Mar 16 2010, 02:19 AM) *
You also think it was accidentally? I thought he was trying to be funny the whole time. I believe you were the one who first questioned him about it?

Yea, he never came off as a poster that would out right insult someone without proper reasoning. You where new and you guys had no quarrels at the time.
Fitz
I don't know, I was always under the impression that it wasn't intentional, lol.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 03:21 AM) *
Yea, he never came off as a poster that would out right insult someone without proper reasoning. You where new and you guys had no quarrels at the time.

NEW??? Look at my join date biatch! He was new, I was a vet baby.

Also, I truthfully do not want to sound like a dick but this is the second time you misused the same word. I am going to correct you, my wife is a teacher and she ALWAYS rags on me and corrects me.

Where- Where the heck are my Roy Jones fights?

Were- We were going to order the PPV card with Roy Jones, but decided against it because he now just sucks.

I know my writing and grammar is not the best either, just correcting a simple mistake my man.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Mar 16 2010, 02:39 AM) *
NEW??? Look at my join date biatch! He was new, I was a vet baby.

Also, I truthfully do not want to sound like a dick but this is the second time you misused the same word. I am going to correct you, my wife is a teacher and she ALWAYS rags on me and corrects me.

Where- Where the heck are my Roy Jones fights?

Were- We were going to order the PPV card with Roy Jones, but decided against it because he now just sucks.

I know my writing and grammar is not the best either, just correcting a simple mistake my man.

Who gives a shit. I was an art major(Graphic Design) and as long as my point got across then....................FUCK IT!!! Fucking Teacher's Pet, Apple Bringing to class setting it on her desk, Sitting at the Front of Class Mutha Sucka! I got a big Fuck You Letter I'm over here typing up to all James Fucking Toney nut gobblers who think he has a chance against a fucking Klitchko brothers. I was going to mail it out to all those fuckers but didnt' know exactly were to send it to cause they all where fucking bums so I couldn't send it too 123 Fucksville Avenue Apt. Sidewalk!

fuck.gif drinks.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 02:53 AM) *
Who gives a shit. I was an art major(Graphic Design) and as long as my point got across then....................FUCK IT!!! Fucking Teacher's Pet, Apple Bringing to class setting it on her desk, Sitting at the Front of Class Mutha Sucka! I got a big Fuck You Letter I'm over here typing up to all James Fucking Toney nut gobblers who think he has a chance against a fucking Klitchko brothers. I was going to mail it out to all those fuckers but didnt' know exactly were to send it to cause they all where fucking bums so I couldn't send it too 123 Fucksville Avenue Apt. Sidewalk!

fuck.gif drinks.gif

Dude,I used to get the same treatment..I used to not capitalize my works and I wouldn't use paragraphs..I didn't give a shit either but FHypers do..I think it was Ollie who got on my case about my writing..
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Mar 16 2010, 02:58 AM) *
Dude,I used to get the same treatment..I used to not capitalize my works and I wouldn't use paragraphs..I didn't give a shit either but FHypers do..I think it was Ollie who got on my case about my writing..

I was just messing around with LL. Thats my dude but all seriousness though who gives a shit. Its a boxing forum board. Not a journalism class.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 03:53 AM) *

fuck.gif drinks.gif

LMFAO!!!

Now that was some funny shit right there, best thing I read in a while you fucking pansy ass artist! laugh.gif

You made my night bro. drinks.gif

King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Mar 16 2010, 03:10 AM) *
LMFAO!!!

Now that was some funny shit right there, best thing I read in a while you fucking pansy ass artist! laugh.gif

You made my night bro. drinks.gif

thumbsup_anim.gif

...oh and I accidentally didn't bold all my typos, grammar errors, and everything else I fucked up on purpose but I think you got my point. laugh.gif

SN: Anybody ever thought it was kind of suspect a bunch of grown men(besides GiGi) be on the forum boards sending smiley faces and shit to to each other? dntknw.gif ...maybe its just me.
Fitz
I always try to use correct grammar and spelling (I obviously do typos and make mistakes as well). This is why we have so many people these days that spell like shit and it's going to get worse because everybody types on the internet and via sms through mobile.
I try not to fall into the habit that people have these days.
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 04:16 AM) *
thumbsup_anim.gif

...oh and I accidentally didn't bold all my typos, grammar errors, and everything else I fucked up on purpose but I think you got my point. laugh.gif

SN: Anybody ever thought it was kind of suspect a bunch of grown men(besides GiGi) be on the forum boards sending smiley faces and shit to to each other? dntknw.gif ...maybe its just me.

You gotta put the smileys in there or people think that you're picking a fight when you call them a name...

Read these two sentences and tell me what you feel:

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!! fuck.gif

See? The smiley makes it friendly...DICK!!! laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 16 2010, 07:01 AM) *
You gotta put the smileys in there or people think that you're picking a fight when you call them a name...

Read these two sentences and tell me what you feel:

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!! fuck.gif

See? The smiley makes it friendly...DICK!!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif foolish...
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 08:05 AM) *
laugh.gif foolish...

I would be insulted, but since you put the smiley we're still friends! friends.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 16 2010, 09:44 AM) *
I always try to use correct grammar and spelling (I obviously do typos and make mistakes as well). This is why we have so many people these days that spell like shit and it's going to get worse because everybody types on the internet and via sms through mobile.
I try not to fall into the habit that people have these days.

You can seriously have a conversation using only three or four letter acronyms these days.
ROLL DEEP
I fkn h8 the txt tlk.

I hpe shn kikz the fk outta pbf.

jms tny iz a fat hmbrgr eatn sob.
Snoop
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Mar 16 2010, 02:11 PM) *
I fkn h8 the txt tlk.

I hpe shn kikz the fk outta pbf.

jms tny iz a fat hmbrgr eatn sob.

LMAO! WTF? GTFOH!
Fitz
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 17 2010, 12:58 AM) *
You can seriously have a conversation using only three or four letter acronyms these days.

Haha. I use a few of the ones, but they are ones that came kind of via the internet like "lol". You never use that in real conversation. But seriously, it's amazing how people no longer spell correctly just because pen and paper is pretty much out the window these days.

Also Spyder is correct, you sometimes need to put a smiley if it's banter.

Spyder is a greasy Italian and showers himself in cologne.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 16 2010, 10:37 PM) *
Haha. I use a few of the ones, but they are ones that came kind of via the internet like "lol". You never use that in real conversation. But seriously, it's amazing how people no longer spell correctly just because pen and paper is pretty much out the window these days.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well I meant to say conversations over email/text/forums. I can't imagine anyone actually talking using acronyms the entire time. LOL.

Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 16 2010, 06:37 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

And I know that Fitz is just ribbing me because he used the smileys...

Like when I say that the only reason I shower myself in cologne is to cover up the smell of all the dirty Aussie broads that I banged! spiteful.gif

BTW, I had to delete two of Fitz's emoticons because the board wouldn't admit anymore! laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 16 2010, 08:41 PM) *
Well I meant to say conversations over email/text/forums. I can't imagine anyone actually talking using acronyms the entire time. LOL.

I know plenty of people that will actually say "OMG" instead of saying oh my God. My response is always "did you just send me a text message?" with a confused look on my face lol.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 11:53 PM) *
I know plenty of people that will actually say "OMG" instead of saying oh my God. My response is always "did you just send me a text message?" with a confused look on my face lol.

I think i would just smack them in the face if someone said that. I have never heard someone say that, and hopefully i never do.
Fitz
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 17 2010, 01:57 PM) *
And I know that Fitz is just ribbing me because he used the smileys...

Like when I say that the only reason I shower myself in cologne is to cover up the smell of all the dirty Aussie broads that I banged! spiteful.gif

BTW, I had to delete two of Fitz's emoticons because the board wouldn't admit anymore! laugh.gif

Haha. They only allow 10 pics at a time. Don't worry, I'm going to make a huge one in one that not even the board can stop. It will be the ultimate laughing emotion.
Fitz
Spyder you fuckhead. What did I tell you?

Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 17 2010, 07:45 AM) *

LMAO. I thought you made that for a second before I quoted it. It's kind of creepy.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 17 2010, 03:53 AM) *

What I hate is people who type how they talk. There are odd cases on this board but nothing too bad. But in Scotland there are a lot of slang words we use which would make absolutely no sense to you guys. I'm sure since every place has its dialect you guys are probably the same, most people just type in plain english since thats how it should be written down and how everyone else understands it. I know people who do it in texts and it really gets on my nerves!

That said, I still feel that LOL is the cardinal sin, but OMG is sneaking up the list
Method
I still feel that LOL is the cardinal sin, but OMG is sneaking up the list

That shit is funny.

That fucking avatar of Mayweather Sr drinking Kool-ade is flat out fucking HILARIOUS!
Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 17 2010, 03:45 AM) *

I would be mad that you called me a fuckhead, but when I saw that big ass smiley at the end...it made me happy.
Fitz
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 18 2010, 02:17 AM) *
LMAO. I thought you made that for a second before I quoted it. It's kind of creepy.

I did make it. I just transferred it into a picture image because this board only allows 10 pics (emotions) in a post.
Spyder
Don't be mad Eugene.

Just so you know we're still friends, I bumped this thread for you. friends.gif

King Eugene
You know I can appreciate a BIG OL JUICY BOOTY!!!
caneman
QUOTE (King Eugene @ May 27 2011, 01:50 AM) *
You know I can appreciate a BIG OL JUICY BOOTY!!!

+2 as it were!
Spyder
Spyder
Spyder

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.