Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You KNOW you're a HARDCORE Boxing Fan...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Spyder
You turn down a FREE 3 night cruise to the Bahamas, because the boat doesn't come back until May 2nd.

Yeah, I did THAT today...

laugh.gif
Spyder
Yes, and yes...lol...the best part is that I put the decision in my wife's hands KNOWING that she would defer back to me.

I owe her a vacation at some point, but for this one...the dates just didn't match up. laugh.gif

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 24 2010, 10:27 PM) *
when you discuss whether or not Byrd is worth a shit for 4 pages.

LMAO!! laugh.gif
Spyder
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 24 2010, 10:34 PM) *
Vegas is calling.

After your stories...HELL NO! laugh.gif

Actually, I veto'd a Vegas trip for the end of May and was considering this one to make up for it...her best friend lives in DC, so I think we're going there in the late summer/early fall...but not the middle of September. hahaha
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 24 2010, 10:06 PM) *
You turn down a FREE 3 night cruise to the Bahamas, because the boat doesn't come back until May 2nd.

laugh.gif

I'm proud of you Spyder
Snoop
...you miss your mother's birthday to watch Gatti vs Mayweather. Fuck, I still feel bad about that one. LOL.
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 25 2010, 04:06 AM) *

laugh.gif

clapping.gif

I've had my share of scheduling trips and vacations around fight dates. That's why I get PISSED when fights get canceled/rescheduled.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 24 2010, 09:27 PM) *
when you discuss whether or not Byrd is worth a shit for 4 pages.

lol... beardo byrd wasnt that bad...
Spyder
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 24 2010, 10:58 PM) *

Take that shit somewhere else...

laugh.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 24 2010, 10:01 PM) *

laugh.gif

hey imma fight fan homie... lol... i enjoyed watching byrd get decapitated by ibeabuchi... lol...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 24 2010, 11:58 PM) *

AND he wasn't THAT good.
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 25 2010, 05:01 AM) *

laugh.gif

LMAO. I can already see this thread being the birthplace of the "Bryd Hate Brigade".
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 24 2010, 11:47 PM) *
After your stories...HELL NO! laugh.gif

Actually, I veto'd a Vegas trip for the end of May and was considering this one to make up for it...her best friend lives in DC, so I think we're going there in the late summer/early fall...but not the middle of September. hahaha

Sometimes the truth hurts, like 10 to life.

DC is amazing if you like history and monuments. Some damn good restaurants too.
STEVENSKI
You know you are a true fan when you refuse to purchase any Mayweather PPV on principal.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 24 2010, 10:05 PM) *
AND he wasn't THAT good.

lol.. yall are sumthin else... lol...
Spyder
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 24 2010, 11:06 PM) *
LMAO. I can already see this thread being the birthplace of the "Bryd Hate Brigade".

I'll be DAMNED if I let Chris Byrd kill a thread with my name as the author...lol...I REFUSE to go out like that!

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 24 2010, 11:09 PM) *
DC is amazing if you like history and monuments. Some damn good restaurants too.

I've been there a few times before...The Brickskeller is THE Best beer bar that I've ever been to!
Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 24 2010, 11:17 PM) *
Does that mean you don't want Byrd Man in here either? Because it's pretty much the same thing laugh.gif

Byrd Man is cool with me...it's the thought of this thread becoming a carryover of any other Chris Byrd talk that bothers me. lol
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 25 2010, 12:12 AM) *
You know you are a true fan when you refuse to purchase any Mayweather PPV on principal.

Sorry, I call bullshit. You know damn well you will be watching. You wouldn't want to miss Shane sending PBF to twitch land.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 25 2010, 12:22 AM) *
Byrd Man is cool with me...it's the thought of this thread becoming a carryover of any other Chris Byrd talk that bothers me. lol

Yeah, I used that Byrd Sex thread to cure my insomnia for two nights running.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 24 2010, 10:25 PM) *
Yeah, I used that Byrd Sex thread to cure my insomnia for two nights running.

lol...
King Eugene
I would have atleast asked where they going to show the fight on the boat before I declined. Had they said no I would have declined too. laugh.gif

Too funny though. Well atleast you didn't pull my move and lie about it. Crazy shit is the damn fight got canceled.
Spyder
laugh.gif

This fight is too big man...I can take a boat ride anytime for the rest of my life. BUT, how many times can I watch Mayweather-Mosley fight LIVE? It's been over a decade in the making. My wife is a Mosley fan anyway, so OF COURSE I'm gonna mention that he's fighting that night. haha
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 25 2010, 05:05 AM) *
AND he wasn't THAT good.

I just don't see why Bryd is shitted on so much. If you think about it, it's pretty impressive that he managed to legitimately snatch up a HW title when he was supposed to be at, what? Super Middleweight? I guess you could hate on him for not having power, but he was a damn good boxer. I mean, are there people that disagree with this?
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 25 2010, 12:43 AM) *
I just don't see why Bryd is shitted on so much. If you think about it, it's pretty impressive that he managed to legitimately snatch up a HW title when he was supposed to be at, what? Super Middleweight? I guess you could hate on him for not having power, but he was a damn good boxer. I mean, are there people that disagree with this?

SPYDER, they're doin' it agin.

I don't hate Ty I mean Byrd. He is a good boxer. He is not THAT good.

I respect all who step into a ring and risk their health to entertain me.

Can we put the Byrd to bed in his nest now?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 24 2010, 10:43 PM) *

thats what i was saying snoop.. you cant dispute that.. at his best he was a very dangerous and very avoided fighter.... later in his career when he slowed and he had slowed by time he fought the likes of the klits. was when he started taking the punches more and got into the touch fights with the mcclines and the oquendos... he was aging by that time and didnt have the movement and speed that made him dangerous when he was younger...
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 25 2010, 05:49 AM) *

I don't hate Ty I mean Byrd. He is a good boxer. He is not THAT good.

I respect all who step into a ring and risk their health to entertain me.

Can we put the Byrd to bed in his nest now?

I just think that if he had stayed at middle/super middle, or even light-heavy, he would have had a much different career and could have conceivably been great at those weights.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 25 2010, 12:56 AM) *
I just think that if he had stayed at middle/super middle, or even light-heavy, he would have had a much different career and could have conceivably been great at those weights.

UNCLE!!!!
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 25 2010, 06:01 AM) *
UNCLE!!!!

What? You don't agree?
Snoop
I also happen to think Chris Bryd's wife is pretty hot.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 25 2010, 01:10 AM) *
I also happen to think Chris Bryd's wife is pretty hot.

You must like to be dominated.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 25 2010, 01:09 AM) *
What? You don't agree?

Woulda, coulda, friggin shoulda.

I don't mind Byrd. He has skills. He had no fear. He puts me to sleep.
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 25 2010, 06:13 AM) *

Did you not watch the "Sex Myth" video? Bryd has 1,304 lbs of punching power. 1,304 lbs! I don't see Byrd getting dominated in the bedroom unless it was voluntary, which could very well be the case given that little hottie.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 25 2010, 05:23 AM) *
Sorry, I call bullshit. You know damn well you will be watching. You wouldn't want to miss Shane sending PBF to twitch land.

No I will watch it of course I just will not pay to watch. Go to the pub but don't put one cent in his pocket.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 25 2010, 06:13 AM) *

Spyder loves a strap on going deep. He calls the Brig gay but the guys up on deck seem to have regular cum baths.
Provo209
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 24 2010, 07:06 PM) *

laugh.gif

That's what im talking about!
Spyder
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 24 2010, 11:49 PM) *

I see that...the Pontoon's gayness has no bounds...

QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 24 2010, 11:43 PM) *

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 24 2010, 11:50 PM) *
thats what i was saying snoop.. you cant dispute that.. at his best he was a very dangerous and very avoided fighter.... later in his career when he slowed and he had slowed by time he fought the likes of the klits. was when he started taking the punches more and got into the touch fights with the mcclines and the oquendos... he was aging by that time and didnt have the movement and speed that made him dangerous when he was younger...

QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 24 2010, 11:56 PM) *

You two are no longer welcome to post in this thread...feel free to take that shit to a dark corner of the board that nobody else goes to, perhaps the old British Boxing section.

But rest assured, that nobody coming in this thread wants to read it.

Snoop, if this reminds you of the first time you tried to get with a girl, but she rejected and embarrassed you, so then you decided to only have sex with men on boats...I apologize for ripping open old wounds.

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 25 2010, 03:08 AM) *
Spyder loves a strap on going deep. He calls the Brig gay but the guys up on deck seem to have regular cum baths.

WTF?!

laugh.gif

I'm in THE Brig man...did you mean Snoop? lol
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 25 2010, 10:48 AM) *

WTF?!

laugh.gif

That's what happens when a thread gets infected with The Byrd Virus.
The CEO
I don't know about that, Beardo...I believe all the Gayness around here lately is stemming from Torvix...he makes Chris Byrd look like a Black Paul Bunyan.
Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 25 2010, 11:03 AM) *
I don't know about that, Beardo...I believe all the Gayness around here lately is stemming from Torvix...he makes Chris Byrd look like a Black Paul Bunyan.

laugh.gif

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 25 2010, 11:03 AM) *

You got me there.

I read his threads like my daughter watches horror flicks.
Spyder
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 25 2010, 11:07 AM) *
You got me there.

I read his threads like my daughter watches horror flicks.

JD
This is hardcore, no doubt...unless of course you find cruises to be a little irritating.

Same people...all on a boat...no getting away from it. Sure, the thing is gigantic, but man, people EVERYWHERE.
Snoop
You two are no longer welcome to post in this thread...feel free to take that shit to a dark corner of the board that nobody else goes to, perhaps the old British Boxing section.

But rest assured, that nobody coming in this thread wants to read it.

Damn somebody is a Chris Byrd hater. I knew this was a pledge for the Byrd Hate Brigade from the get-go. The homophobia of your internalized gayness only confirms it.

Snoop, if this reminds you of the first time you tried to get with a girl, but she rejected and embarrassed you, so then you decided to only have sex with men on boats...I apologize for ripping open old wounds.

WTF?!

laugh.gif

This coming from a guy that noticed Bernard Hopkin's "thickness"? No, I think he was very much talking to you. laugh.gif
Spyder
QUOTE (JD @ Feb 25 2010, 12:35 PM) *
This is hardcore, no doubt...unless of course you find cruises to be a little irritating.

Same people...all on a boat...no getting away from it. Sure, the thing is gigantic, but man, people EVERYWHERE.

Yeah, that was pretty much my feelings on it. It's a Disney Cruise besides, and we don't have any kids.

I could just imagine myself getting driven up a wall, and KNOWING that I'm missing the fight for it...I would probably start a fight with my wife purely for entertainment. lol
JD
Exactly.

Nah man, you made the right choice...ESPECIALLY with it being a Disney cruise. Yeah, I would be staring that gift horse right in the mouth and telling them to do me a favor and give it to someone else.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 25 2010, 03:14 PM) *
Yeah, that was pretty much my feelings on it. It's a Disney Cruise besides, and we don't have any kids.

I could just imagine myself getting driven up a wall, and KNOWING that I'm missing the fight for it...I would probably start a fight with my wife purely for entertainment. lol

Cruises are not my thing. You never know if they are infected with The Byrd Virus.
Spyder
QUOTE (JD @ Feb 25 2010, 06:43 PM) *
Exactly.

Nah man, you made the right choice...ESPECIALLY with it being a Disney cruise. Yeah, I would be staring that gift horse right in the mouth and telling them to do me a favor and give it to someone else.

I'm definitely NOT regretting my choice. The more I think about it, the easier the decision should have been.

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 25 2010, 09:17 PM) *
Cruises are not my thing. You never know if they are infected with The Byrd Virus.

I can imagine that cruises are a little too TAME for you SB...lol...unless it's that boat from Under Siege.

I want to hear more stories about crazy shit that people chose watching a fight over!

I know that I've got more...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 26 2010, 07:36 PM) *
I'm definitely NOT regretting my choice. The more I think about it, the easier the decision should have been.

I can imagine that cruises are a little too TAME for you SB...lol...unless it's that boat from Under Siege.

I want to hear more stories about crazy shit that people chose watching a fight over!

I know that I've got more...

I look a whole lot more like that shot of Stevie playing the blues.
torvix2000
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 27 2010, 01:05 AM) *
I look a whole lot more like that shot of Stevie playing the blues.

So Gay Talk.
Spyder
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Feb 26 2010, 08:33 PM) *
So Gay Talk.

Dude, you're seriously just trolling now...why can't you just keep that shit in one thread?

You usually serve a purpose for the board as its sole Pac-Fanatic, but I'm afraid that if you keep it up that THAT purpose will become less needed.
torvix2000
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 27 2010, 03:35 AM) *
Dude, you're seriously just trolling now...why can't you just keep that shit in one thread?

You usually serve a purpose for the board as its sole Pac-Fanatic, but I'm afraid that if you keep it up that THAT purpose will become less needed.

Okay. I'll keep that in mind. Hehehe!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.