Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clottey looking ripped...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Nay_Sayer

Looks like he's in phenominal shape...
EpTXCHAMP
clottey has always been ripped for his fights... people forget he has a middleweight frame. and will be weighing damn near 160 on the day of the fight...

I hope he finally lets his damn hands go!!! thats his only chance
Keith
QUOTE (EpTXCHAMP @ Feb 25 2010, 01:58 PM) *

He wont.

He'll be too busy playing earmuffs because Pac never stops punching.

And for as big as ripped as Clottey appears to be..... he still doesnt hit as hard as Pac.

All that muscle and his middleweight frame is probably the reason he doesnt let his hands go. His ass would tire too quickly.
Snoop
I've learned in the past to never judge a fight on the physical appearances of the fighters.
Spyder
He doesn't look like he's under 147lbs...and it also doesn't look like he's got anything to lose to get there.

I feel more confident in Pac winning now.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 25 2010, 04:10 PM) *
I've learned in the past to never judge a fight on the physical appearances of the fighters.

Co Sign ...Vargas looked like an animal at the weigh in for the DLH fight and we know how that went.
d843
QUOTE (Keith @ Feb 25 2010, 02:05 PM) *
He wont.

He'll be too busy playing earmuffs because Pac never stops punching.

And for as big as ripped as Clottey appears to be..... he still doesnt hit as hard as Pac.

All that muscle and his middleweight frame is probably the reason he doesnt let his hands go. His ass would tire too quickly.
FUCK PAC,I HOPE CLOTTY SHOCKS THE WORLD
iron_mike
QUOTE (d843 @ Feb 25 2010, 03:47 PM) *

Go suck Clottey's dick
iron_mike
QUOTE (d843 @ Feb 25 2010, 03:47 PM) *

Go suck Clottey's dick
Method
Clottey's tough for anyone, but he's got some "quit" in him. I expect him to get grinded down and stopped late. Within the last three rounds.
MarzB
QUOTE (EpTXCHAMP @ Feb 25 2010, 02:58 PM) *
clottey has always been ripped for his fights... people forget he has a middleweight frame. and will be weighing damn near 160 on the day of the fight...

The best part is yeah he IS ripped but he can't bust fucking GRAPE!! Clottey is a TIMEX, takes a licking and keeps on ticking. You can hit him with a sledge hammer and he'll still remain standing. Which sucks for him because the only way he wins is a knockout or stoppage. Bob Arum isn't going to dare let Pacquiao lose in front of 20K people.
Fitz
This fight looks great on paper and a fight I would give Clottey a good shot in. But I look at it like this.

Pacquiao-Mayweather was close to happening, they were both going to make about $40 million. The fight didn't materialise, but the door hasn't been shut for good. Pacquiao is now taking on a guy under most circumstances that is a pretty dangerous fighter though isn't really known and doesn't bring much to the table. He is also an Arum fighter. For me, this isn't the type of fight a promoter would make happen when they were so close to pretty much hitting the jackpot in terms on a fight producing this type of money (Mayweather-Pacquiao). Definitely not a fight a promoter would make happen. If he promoted both, maybe not such a bad idea.
I just can't get my head past that and it just doesn't feel right.
d843
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Feb 25 2010, 04:27 PM) *
Go suck Clottey's dick
HOW BOUT U GO SUCK PACS LEFT NUT & MAKE THE RIGHT ONE JEALOUS
Douchebag
Oh, you didn't know? Clottey is a bitch!
Snoop
I generally have a hard time taking this fight seriously. I don't know if it's because I'm genuinely DISGUSTED with Manny P or because I think the fix is in. I'm not one bit excited for it, just checking it out cuz I haven't had a boxing fix for a while now.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 25 2010, 08:20 PM) *
I generally have a hard time taking this fight seriously. I don't know if it's because I'm genuinely DISGUSTED with Manny P or because I think the fix is in. I'm not one bit excited for it, just checking it out cuz I haven't had a boxing fix for a while now.

Clottey=ADL (Arum's Designated Loser)
Lil-lightsout
Being a Pac hater. I am picking Clottey in this one, and I will continue to pick against Pac until he loses. I just think he is alot better than giving credit for. Sure he seems to come up real short in all his big fights, but he has to be really motivated for this fight. And just maybe Pac will underestimate him a little. I think Clottey hits decent enough to get respect from any welterweight. I know I am not picking with my head in this one, but I refuse to pick Pac. Seriously, I think Clottey's strength is being underestimated in this fight.I think he can hurt Pac, and he sure as hell is going to have way more wind then freaking Cotto did last time out. I am picking Clottey my late rounds stoppage.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Feb 25 2010, 10:21 PM) *
Being a Pac hater. I am picking Clottey in this one, and I will continue to pick against Pac until he loses. I just think he is alot better than giving credit for. Sure he seems to come up real short in all his big fights, but he has to be really motivated for this fight. And just maybe Pac will underestimate him a little. I think Clottey hits decent enough to get respect from any welterweight. I know I am not picking with my head in this one, but I refuse to pick Pac. Seriously, I think Clottey's strength is being underestimated in this fight.I think he can hurt Pac, and he sure as hell is going to have way more wind then freaking Cotto did last time out. I am picking Clottey my late rounds stoppage.

I'm with you. And I think that Clottey CAN beat up Manny Sue. The problem is that the business end of boxing will not allow that to happen.

Nothing (in boxing) would make me happier than seeing Manny Sue and PBF in Twitchland.
salvador
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 25 2010, 11:32 PM) *
I'm with you. And I think that Clottey CAN beat up Manny Sue. The problem is that the business end of boxing will not allow that to happen.

Clottey KNOWS that this is his last big shot and if Pac really is on roids and really might be too afraid to risk using them for this fight, then it would be easy to imagine Clottey wining by ko. Clottey abused Judah - a fast as hell guy who was just too small for him - and I like the analogy on paper, particularly since Judah has a bigger frame and is a bigger puncher.

Of the three guys Pac has faced recently (Hatton, DLH, and Cotto), Clottey is the best/quickest/shortest counter puncher by a wide margin and Clottey definitely has the best chin. We might find early that Clottey is countering to Pac's chest and that Pac can't walk through those punches like he did against Cotto (which, let's face it, looked a lot like he was helped by the roids).

The politics is scary (particularly with Clottey's disgraceful decision loss to Cotto so fresh in my mind), but IF Pac's recent inhuman performances have been fueled by HGH and he refrains from the drugs in March, then Clottey has a very very real shot.

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (salvador @ Feb 25 2010, 11:32 PM) *
Clottey KNOWS that this is his last big shot and if Pac really is on roids and really might be too afraid to risk using them for this fight, then it would be easy to imagine Clottey wining by ko. Clottey abused Judah - a fast as hell guy who was just too small for him - and I like the analogy on paper, particularly since Judah has a bigger frame and is a bigger puncher.

Of the three guys Pac has faced recently (Hatton, DLH, and Cotto), Clottey is the best/quickest/shortest counter puncher by a wide margin and Clottey definitely has the best chin. We might find early that Clottey is countering to Pac's chest and that Pac can't walk through those punches like he did against Cotto (which, let's face it, looked a lot like he was helped by the roids).

The politics is scary (particularly with Clottey's disgraceful decision loss to Cotto so fresh in my mind), but IF Pac's recent inhuman performances have been fueled by HGH and he refrains from the drugs in March, then Clottey has a very very real shot.

Nice post.

I just think that Clottey is the John McCain of boxing. His opportunities have been given to him because he has been designated to lose.

I hope I am wrong.
Fitz
I just think that Arum has already thought about these revelations that are coming up. He isn't an idiot.
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Feb 25 2010, 06:55 PM) *
Oh, you didn't know? Clottey is a bitch!

YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODY!!!! haha

for keith and sum one who said he cant bust a grape..that is so true. Which is why I just think ur born a puncher or not..ya can lift all ya want use ur legs more use better technique and still won't make u crack harder than someone who was just given the god given talent to crack harder! his frame makes u think he's a welter mike tyson then ya watch his fights and ur like wtf??

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (EpTXCHAMP @ Feb 26 2010, 12:54 AM) *
YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODY!!!! haha

for keith and sum one who said he cant bust a grape..that is so true. Which is why I just think ur born a puncher or not..ya can lift all ya want use ur legs more use better technique and still won't make u crack harder than someone who was just given the god given talent to crack harder! his frame makes u think he's a welter mike tyson then ya watch his fights and ur like wtf??

Like any other omnipotent being granted talent, if you do not hone what has been given you those granted less who do will defeat you.
D-MARV
Pacquiao CAN"T lose!!!

Clottey may look like a GOD but he is all pussy. I'm pretty sure he has a vagina.

With that being said, I pray that he wins. Nothing will make me more happy than to see Pacquiao sleep.
Douchebag
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Feb 26 2010, 08:10 AM) *
Pacquiao CAN"T lose!!!

Clottey may look like a GOD but he is all pussy. I'm pretty sure he has a vagina.

With that being said, I pray that he wins. Nothing will make me more happy than to see Pacquiao sleep.

At least we have somebody else that can see the light.
Snoop
I can sense a strong hate for the dirty Filipina diva brewing here....

pontoon...Pontoon...PONTOOOOOON!!!!!!!
The CEO
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 26 2010, 08:57 AM) *

Yes, Sir...they're catchin' on...

Pac-Clot is one of the most OVERTLY FIXED FIGHTS you will ever see....
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 26 2010, 08:57 AM) *

Have you read the comments on the most recent Murad Muhammed piece?

Fuck Manny Sue's Tranny Army.
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 26 2010, 03:44 PM) *
Have you read the comments on the most recent Murad Muhammed piece?

Fuck Manny Sue's Tranny Army.

There is just a culmination of too much shit that there's no way to NOT hate this guy. I can hardly keep track of it anymore.
JLUVBABY
im not liking the gaunt look of clottey... he has the same look of cotto in the face, hatton and dela hoya... im trying to figure out why these guys are coming in looking this way to fight pac...

clottey pics
Snoop
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I see Clottey having a hard time in this one. Unless he can get Pac on the ropes like he did with Cotto, then Pacquaio will just be too fast for him. I see Pacquiao darting in and out, and not being that affected by the pressure of Clottey. I think there may be a few iffy moments with Pac, since Clottey's strength will push him towards those ropes on a few occasions. However, as been mentioned, Clottey just doesn't let those hands go enough. He'll wear down in the late rounds like usual, and he'll go the distance. I expect Pac to win a wide decision in this one. Arum knows what he's doing, and won't let his cash cow lose to Clottey. Clottey will probably win 2 or 3 of the first six rounds to make it somewhat interesting though.
Big Slim Sweet
I'm putting ALL my money on Clottey for this one boys! ANYTIME a fighter looked RIPPED two weeks before a fight, he ALWAYS goes on to DESTROY his opponent in the ring.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Feb 27 2010, 01:02 PM) *
I'm putting ALL my money on Clottey for this one boys! ANYTIME a fighter looked RIPPED two weeks before a fight, he ALWAYS goes on to DESTROY his opponent in the ring.

You will lose all you're money Sweetness!
AussieLad
I would prefer pac to win so it keeps the slim chances of a mayweather fight alive

On the other hand, i could use the points in the tipping contest...

If shane is destined to beat floyd, then i just pray clottey beats pac. But if floyd is destined to beat shane, then i hope pac destroys clottey...

Where is my crystal ball when i need it
D-MARV
I'm about 99% sure that Pac & Floyd will beat their opponents and fight late in the year!

Too much money for this not to happen.
Spyder
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Feb 27 2010, 10:39 PM) *
I'm about 99% sure that Pac & Floyd will beat their opponents and fight late in the year!

Damn, StyleZ is calling THE Welterweight Champion of the World an opponent...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 27 2010, 10:08 PM) *
Damn, StyleZ is calling THE Welterweight Champion of the World and opponent...

shane is def. the opponent in this fight... he's not expected to win...
JLUVBABY
anybody know what the current odds are for this fight?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 28 2010, 03:52 AM) *
No, but I have been studying PBF's fights. While the odds must be considered against him, Shane can take Floyd.

he can take floyd but he wont.. the fight might even be close but he wont get the job done... ust too much i see in he favor of lil floyd... cotto for a time even outboxed mosely... mosely def has an uphill battle... im not saying mosely just doesnt have a chance he's dangerous but its hard for me to see a scenario of him winning barring him pulling a tarver jones 2...
caneman
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Feb 27 2010, 10:39 PM) *

I am with you on this one & really wish all this back lash of Pac bashing never happened but it was PBF & companies ploy & it worked @ this point Pac is guilty til proven otherwise & I don't think he deserves it but @ the same time it does make him look really bad!

With that said, I hope Mosley knocks PBF out cold...I still say that it would bring out the best PBF ever by being knocked down a peg or two & in the long run would be better for boxing!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 28 2010, 04:24 AM) *
After watching a ton of PBF rounds over again, I have to give the motherfucker credit. He is a badass, no matter what The Cute Pussy or anybody else spews. But I see where Mosley in particular can beat him. Even out point him.

PBF can be too nonchalant. He tries to draw too fine a line. Shane has an opportunity to reach his margin of error.

beardo i agree with you shane can win but im sure maywether knows this fight is not a pushover or a tune up even.... as ready as shane is gonna be just the thought of who he's fighting will be enough for mayweather to bring his elite game... hell be ready as much as shane will be.. knowing that i have to go with the younger fresher slicker fighter that has shown the better ability to adapt...
Rivado
Make your pick official for Pac vs. Clottey in our March pickem contest and compete to win a FIGHTHYPE T-shirt!

FIGHTHYPE PREDICTION LEAGUE: MARCH 2010
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 28 2010, 01:18 PM) *
I disagree with you on who is responsible for "this back lash" on Manny Duck Sue. It was not brought on by "PBF & companies ploy". It was not even Manny Duck Sue himself. The backlash was brought on by Manny Duck Sue's master, Arum, The Little Roach, as well as his Tranny Army.

For me it has nothing to do with whether or not Manny Duck Sue is on PEDs.

i agree with this beardo...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.