Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rape at kings property...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
i read this article earlier.. rape in kings court.... the rape alligation was bad butwhatbothered me even worse was that the guy is there "trying to help tyson get back into boxing"... mike tyson has no buisness in anybodies ring at this point... he has nothing left period... i watched him huff and puff his way through corey sanders in one of his exhibition fights... if tyson fights again in my opinion it could cause another black eye for the sport... i can think of several opponent type fighters that would put a serious whipping on him now... this is just sad to me if this is true...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 27 2010, 11:03 PM) *
He needs to stick with playing himself.

i just think its sad if its true... i mean he is really risking serious harm to himself... like i said i can probably name some bums he'd lose to now..
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 28 2010, 03:22 AM) *
Or hobos.

But seriously, Mike Tyson should be writing on boxing. The dude has serious command of boxing history and talent.

i know of a street cat right now id put money on to whip tyson the way he looked in his last few fights... the dude is done and if anybody even tries to make money off his name at this point deserves to lose all they have...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 28 2010, 03:38 AM) *
I agree, but Iron Mike has other talents. He is decent at playing himself, humorously, in different genres. He has boxing knowledge that many of us would appreciate him communicating from his unique perspective, whether it be through writing or color commentary. He is the one boxer that I would prefer seeing as a color commentator more than "the smi human garbage disposal.

Mike, if you by some chance read this, do not get in the ring again. You have too much talent for it.

ultimately the blame has to be put on tyson if he comes back tho... i mean the fight would have to be fixed for him to win barring him fighting a career loser... he knows where he's at in his career... but king is gonna pimp he till he's cold blood if he allows him to... he doesnt care that one of the great heavies is getting pasted all over the canvas as long as he's getting paid... king dont have a lot of options left he's not even an elite promoter anymore for the most part... his stable of fighters is slim pickings to say the least and he has no real money makers... the only heavies id like to see him pick up are the klits cuzz just maybe then we'd see the two brothers go at it... i think he's the only promoter with game enough to get them to fight each other...
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 28 2010, 10:22 AM) *
Or hobos.

But seriously, Mike Tyson should be writing on boxing. The dude has serious command of boxing history and talent.

Tyson has a TON of boxing knowledge. He needs to do something with that.
Keith
QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 28 2010, 11:37 AM) *
Tyson has a TON of boxing knowledge. He needs to do something with that.

Its crazy, but he would be great as a some sort of commentator.

I know his ass would be better then Lennox Lewis or George Foreman.
Spyder
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 28 2010, 04:22 AM) *

I have no idea why a network hasn't employed Mike's services at this point. I've always wanted to put Mike in a talk show format...not as the sole host, by more as a co-host role. He has that IT factor that people are still drawn too. Even the celebrity types are taken by it.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 28 2010, 10:55 AM) *
I have no idea why a network hasn't employed Mike's services at this point. I've always wanted to put Mike in a talk show format...not as the sole host, by more as a co-host role. He has that IT factor that people are still drawn too. Even the celebrity types are taken by it.

i hope somebody steps up before this man gets himself seriously hurt... he would make a great color commentator and a great figure to look forward to meeting at the fights... some forget but tyson had access to jim jacobs old classic fights many years before they where sold to espn for their classic shows... his boxing knowledge is very deep...
Snoop
QUOTE (Keith @ Feb 28 2010, 05:43 PM) *
Its crazy, but he would be great as a some sort of commentator.

I know his ass would be better then Lennox Lewis or George Foreman.

Oh god Lennox Lewis. You know I thought he'd adjust by now but he STILL comes off as completely clueless when it comes to analyzing fights. Foreman was clueless as well, but at least he was funny.

My only guess is because he's emotionally unstable, but given the current trend of TV these days, that only makes for better entertainment.
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 28 2010, 10:38 AM) *
Mike, if you by some chance read this, do not get in the ring again. You have too much talent for it.

thumbsup_anim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.