Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: is anyone going to the pac/clottey fight?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
if any of you guys are going to be there it would be nice to meet up with you guys so i started this thread for those going to meet up... i made a very good friend in hardhead during the marquez/diaz fight and it would be nice to meet some more of you guys... let me know... i plan to get there early friday to make the weigh in and as always i will post my pics from both the weigh ins and the fights...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 28 2010, 03:06 AM) *
I thought I would be in the Houston area on the 11th through 14th for biz but it turns out that it is the 18th through the 21st. If it was Manny Duck Sue v PBF I would probably make an excuse to go down early. Unfortunately, we are on deadline and I am expected to herd the project to completion so Clottey v Manny Duck Sue does not qualify for the boss to disappear for an extra 5 days.

If I change my mind I will let you know. I like Dallas/Fortworth. Especially the female scenery.

cool...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.