Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cotto in Florida looking for new trainer.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
frankypc
El Nuevo Dia is reporting that Cotto is in Florida looking for a new trainer. The articile mentions Orlando Cuellar (Gamboa, Glen Johnson trainer) as being contacted by Cotto's group to let him know he is being considered for the job. What do you guys think? Who other trainers based in florida you guys thing could be in the list?

Here is the link (its in spanish smile.gif )
El Nuevo Dia, Asoma un cambio en la ezquina
thehype
QUOTE (frankypc @ Mar 5 2010, 09:54 AM) *
El Nuevo Dia is reporting that Cotto is in Florida looking for a new trainer. The articile mentions Orlando Cuellar (Gamboa, Glen Johnson trainer) as being contacted by Cotto's group to let him know he is being considered for the job. What do you guys think? Who other trainers based in florida you guys thing could be in the list?

Here is the link (its in spanish smile.gif )
El Nuevo Dia, Asoma un cambio en la ezquina

I'll be seeing Cotto tomorrow, so I'll be sure to ask him what's up with that.
MarzB
QUOTE (thehype @ Mar 5 2010, 10:55 AM) *

Hype, can you ask this question, word it however you'd like. Ask him about the perception that he's mentally ruined and hasn't recovered since the Margarito fight. Also is he willing to face him in a rematch should his cheating azz be re licensed.

Thatnks.
Romulus9
QUOTE (frankypc @ Mar 5 2010, 09:54 AM) *

Isn't it obvious?

No, of course I'm not serious.
Snoop
QUOTE (thehype @ Mar 5 2010, 04:55 PM) *

LOL. Look at Hype comin' in all nonchalant n shit about talking to these big names in boxing.

"Yeah I'ma ask my boy wassup with that tomorrow."

laugh.gif

Method
Hype, can you ask this question, word it however you'd like. Ask him about the perception that he's mentally ruined and hasn't recovered since the Margarito fight.

Yeah, Hype, blow that bridge up with napalm straight out the gate.
The CEO
QUOTE (Method @ Mar 5 2010, 02:17 PM) *
Yeah, Hype, blow that bridge up with napalm straight out the gate.

LMAO

Like asking an old friend how their momma's doin...not knowing she died a week ago....
Nay_Sayer
If ever a fighter needed to call Floyd Mayweather Sr, it's this guy...
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (thehype @ Mar 5 2010, 07:55 AM) *

yeah i'll be chillin with my boy Cotto tomorrow probably gonna play some XBOX and jus hang around my place, maybe hit up a bar, no big deal.
Mean Mister Mustard
Yeah, me I'm going to be having dinner with Cotto tomorrow. Then I will go talk with renouned A.I exper Dr.Chun where I will be collaborating on his new robot ( he asked me for help) then I will have a couple of beers with the joint chiefs to discuss the economy after which I will go have a seance and commincate with Ghandi, Jesus and other prominent figures. Just another day at the office.
SmartyBeardo
"My friends," don't get me started.

But seriously Hype, can you ask Cotto how Manny QuackMeow managed to walk through his shots and bust him up like peanut brittle less than two years after being taken to the edge of the crevice by JMM?
lloyd mayflower
After Hype is finished with Marz's question I reckon he should just smash a massive haymaker right into his temple, then say, "does this make you want to quit like you did against Tony, you little bitch, couldnt even beat a blown up 106 pounder, you make me sick." Might aswell after accusing the man of being a mental train wreck.
yuca
McGirt has been contacted too...
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (yuca @ Mar 7 2010, 09:17 AM) *

McGirt's currently training a whole platoon full of winners....lol Cotto should get Brother Nazim Richardson if he wants to revive his career!
Romulus9
QUOTE (yuca @ Mar 7 2010, 12:17 PM) *

McGirt? Training COTTO?

yuca
Ronnie Shields has been contacted too. Cotto should have taken Steward when he offered now ES is going to be in Foreman's corner.
kelvone
QUOTE (yuca @ Mar 8 2010, 10:55 AM) *
Ronnie Shields has been contacted too. Cotto should have taken Steward when he offered now ES is going to be in Foreman's corner.

Shields has been contacted too? Do you have a link or something to back that up?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.