Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pac's competition for Pinoy Icon
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Spyder
This is for all of you Pac-haters and talent contest lovers.

Could this kid become a bigger inspiration to the poor people of the Philippines than Manny Pacquiao?

King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 6 2010, 12:06 PM) *

Could this kid become a bigger inspiration to the poor people of the Philippines than Manny Pacquiao?

The Pinoy can sing! Very strong voice.
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 6 2010, 06:06 PM) *

I mean if we're comparing singing skills to singing skills, how do you compare this:

to this:

laugh.gif

But I'm being an asshole (again lol). I just love showing that video at any opportunity. But in all seriousness, I think this kid SHOULD be more of an inspiration to poor people of his country, simply because even within that small 4 min interview on stage, he showed more thought and humility to his circumstances than Pacquaio has shown in his entire career (though it's not too fair because Pacquiao doesn't really talk much; he probably understands the same concepts). But will the kid BE more of an inspiration? Probably not because he doesn't not have the attention of the world like Pacquaio does, even though I believe he DESERVES more recognition than Pac.
Spyder
Who would sing better while being punched in the face? Or how about after a left hook to the body?

laugh.gif
OaktownGhost
LOL I havent heard pac sing but hes aight
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 8 2010, 12:28 AM) *
Who would sing better while being punched in the face? Or how about after a left hook to the body?

laugh.gif

That's a good way to describe how Pac sings now. Either way, I still say the kid takes it. laugh.gif
Spyder
One of my favortie arguments for people when talking about how "athletic" someone is, I'll always pose that question...But could they do it while being punched in the face?

Someone tells me that Lance Armstrong is a better athlete than Roy Jones..."Well, could Lance Armstrong pedal his bike while getting punched in the face?"
"Could Tiger Woods hit golf balls after taking a left hook to the body?"

It works in all cases. I call that my, "WWRJD Philosophy"...What Would Roy Jones Do? laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 8 2010, 05:42 PM) *
One of my favortie arguments for people when talking about how "athletic" someone is, I'll always pose that question...But could they do it while being punched in the face?

Someone tells me that Lance Armstrong is a better athlete than Roy Jones..."Well, could Lance Armstrong pedal his bike while getting punched in the face?"

It works in all cases. I call that my, "WWRJD Philosophy"...What Would Roy Jones Do? laugh.gif

LOL. I love that argument.

"So-and-so is great at this..."

"Oh yeah? Could they do it while getting punched in the face?"

"....."

"That's what I thought."

laugh.gif

Either way, Pac is setting the bar REAL low for his singing skills. The kid could be getting a circumcision and still sing better than the Filipina diva.
Spyder
laugh.gif

I agree. Pac singing is something that should be banned from videotaping. It's bad enough that the people have to watch it live, but there is no excuse for subjecting anyone else to it.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 8 2010, 11:42 AM) *

clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.