Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andre Direll needs to watch Pac vs. Clottey
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Praximo
Clottey and King Auther have the same defense, Now Freddie Roach has a gameplan for pacquiao to execute in order to find a flaw in that peek-a-boo defense, So Andre Dirrell needs to take what he can get from pacquiaos moves in order to dismantle that peek-a-boo denfense. Knowing the fact that both Pacquiao and Direll are both speed guys.
PrfPmp
I see where ur coming from, but its apples and oranges.
In the dirrell/abraham fight, arthur has the power advantage, singnificantly!
In pac/clottey, pac has the speed AND power advantage. His power right now is freakish.
Think about it, Mcgwire and bonds had very good power throughout their careers, and after HGH it was SUPERHUMAN!
We all know manny is on growth and thats why hes punching MUCH harder now than he ever has. (btw if u dont i think ur mentally challenged or in love w pac bc love is blind)

Ive never wanted a fighter to lose so badly bc i despise athletes who cheat! I like pac, and think hes always been a GREAT fighter,
and this current version could very well be an ATG , but hes cheating, BIG TIME.

How did bonds do when he had to get off the juice? oh right, RELEASED
what will happen if manny ever has to fight a mosley or mayweather, cleannnn????
FINISHED

Juiced, he has a good chance to beat them both
d843
QUOTE (Praximo @ Mar 7 2010, 01:03 AM) *
Clottey and King Auther have the same defense, Now Freddie Roach has a gameplan for pacquiao to execute in order to find a flaw in that peek-a-boo defense, So Andre Dirrell needs to take what he can get from pacquiaos moves in order to dismantle that peek-a-boo denfense. Knowing the fact that both Pacquiao and Direll are both speed guys.
IT SURE WOULD BE NICE TO SEE CLOTTY MAKE PAC DO THE CHICKEN DANCE!
Provo209
QUOTE (PrfPmp @ Mar 7 2010, 10:49 AM) *
In pac/clottey, pac has the speed AND power advantage. His power right now is freakish.
Think about it, Mcgwire and bonds had very good power throughout their careers, and after HGH it was SUPERHUMAN!
We all know manny is on growth and thats why hes punching MUCH harder now than he ever has. (btw if u dont i think ur mentally challenged or in love w pac bc love is blind)

Ive never wanted a fighter to lose so badly bc i despise athletes who cheat! I like pac, and think hes always been a GREAT fighter,
and this current version could very well be an ATG , but hes cheating, BIG TIME.

what will happen if manny ever has to fight a mosley or mayweather, cleannnn????
FINISHED

Yup! Pac is on that Juice .HGH man . Its funny how his fans don't see it ,every pac fan I know use to be like "oh he has speed" now when they bring up there boy they say " Oh he gots power" and I say well how come he didn't have any fukn power 3 years ago ! And they get puzzled.LOL
KENSOFINE
The BEST thing for ANY boxer to do is sharpen his NATURAL/INSTINCTIVE skill. Thats what makes Pacman the phenom he is becoming. Roach took his natural ability and enhanced it. Anytime you try to change a fighter into something he isnt naturally...its usually disasterous. If you try to make Paulie Malinaggi a brawler, he will get his ass kicked. Same thing happened with Ricky Hatton. Mayweather Sr tried to make him a slick boxer. Pointless. Look at Gatti vs Mayweather. Dumb strategy. He should have dove on him and roughed him up from the jump.

Dirrell has the EXACT style his should always fight with. When he got pissed off, he stopped running so much and actually planted down with decent shots. He just needs to do that more often.
sweetscientist1
QUOTE (PrfPmp @ Mar 7 2010, 01:49 PM) *

FINISHED

sweetscientist1
Using Barry as an example is a terrible analogy. When Barry came back he had a bad wheel that never got healthy and he still lead the league in ON Base Percentage. Check your Almanac. Barry did this til the day he retired. Also during the baseball strike season he was on pace to hit 60+ HR's but was faded by the s baseball strike. CHECK YOUR ALMANAC! Plus Pac will never live o have that kind of game. Barry was undeniably great statistically prior to the 2000 -2004 run. He would've already been in the H.O.F. So to compare Pac to Barry is a terrible analogy given the fact that Pac hasn't faced any extraordinary boxing skill in opponents. They were either robbed like JMM or were at the very end of their careers like Morales & De La Hoya. And Eric did get him in the 1st fight they had. Barry is the Greatest hitter of all time. That really can't be argued umless you mix in the steroid equation. Pac is by no means the greatest fighter ever no matter whether he's usuing or not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.