Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can you buy the Pac-Clottey fight online?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
KOpower
I will be stuck in a Seattle airport on fight night. I was planning on getting to the airport very early to find a comfortable place to watch the fight on my computer. Is there anywhere you can buy the fight online? If someone could PM me any information then I would greatly appreciate it.
Snoop
QUOTE (KOpower @ Mar 9 2010, 05:28 PM) *
I will be stuck in a Seattle airport on fight night. I was planning on getting to the airport very early to find a comfortable place to watch the fight on my computer. Is there anywhere you can buy the fight online? If someone could PM me any information then I would greatly appreciate it.

Damn man, I'm from Seattle! Is there anyway you could get out of the airport for a few hours? You're welcome to watch it with me and some friends.

Snoop
BTW, why did the other thread about ordering the fight get closed?
JD
It got closed because promoters do not look fondly upon sites that allow the discussion of stealing PPV's, and sharing where to get these stolen PPV's.

Support the sport, don't steal PPV's.
KookedKrack
While promoters steal millions from fighters? I think a large portion of people on here order fights they feel justified spending the money on.....
JD
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Mar 9 2010, 01:44 PM) *
While promoters steal millions from fighters? I think a large portion of people on here order fights they feel justified spending the money on.....

Thats cool...buy whatever you want.

I am not defending promoters...I am simply saying that promoters do not look fondly upon sites that allow the discussion of stealing PPV's and the sharing of said information.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (JD @ Mar 9 2010, 01:45 PM) *
Thats cool...buy whatever you want.

I am not defending promoters...I am simply saying that promoters do not look fondly upon sites that allow the discussion of stealing PPV's and the sharing of said information.

I wasn't trying to imply that you were defending promoters in case you took it that way......
JD
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Mar 9 2010, 01:55 PM) *
I wasn't trying to imply that you were defending promoters in case you took it that way......

I didn't take it anyway in particular, I was just explaining why the other thread was closed.

In the end, promoters determine who gets credentials for a fight...and who doesn't.
KOpower
The flight is for work. Really appreciate the invite though. It is going to be a good fight. Ever been to the Seattle airport? I don't really know what it's like.
Snoop
QUOTE (KOpower @ Mar 9 2010, 09:14 PM) *
The flight is for work. Really appreciate the invite though. It is going to be a good fight. Ever been to the Seattle airport? I don't really know what it's like.

Pretty much like any other airport, though, I've only been to a handful of them in the US. Duty-free shops, souvenirs, restaurants, bars, etc. There might be a sports bar somewhere. I bet you could catch the fight there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.