5. Bradley
6. Dawson
7. Hopkins
8. Williams
9. Ward
10. Wlad Klitschko

Guess what the asterisk is for...lol
Romulus9
Good list. I'd have Pacquiao at 1. Swap Marquez and Bradley. Due to inactivity, a case can be made to put Bradley at 3, pending the May 1 result.

Pac beats Clottey, Mosley beats Mayweather, and the top two becomes a very interesting argument.
The CEO
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Mar 9 2010, 09:29 PM) *
Good list. I'd have Pacquiao at 1. Swap Marquez and Bradley. Due to inactivity, a case can be made to put Bradley at 3, pending the May 1 result.

Pac beats Clottey, Mosley beats Mayweather, and the top two becomes a very interesting argument.

Yeah...I'd have no problem doing the bold...I reluctantly put Williams where he is because he got The W versus Martinez...I thought it was obvious he lost that fight.

Someone could make a case for Gamboa gettin' in there too...
Method
P4P, skill-wise, I got Floyd and Hopkins tops. Manny Paq up there, but I don't like that they make everyone drain to fight them. Sorry, I cant have Shane Mosley ahead of Hopkins. Just can't. Dawson either. Dawson hasn't beaten anyone but a washed up Tarver, and he LOST to Glen Johnson the first time. Beat him the second, no ifs ands or buts.
Romulus9
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 9 2010, 09:34 PM) *
Yeah...I'd have no problem doing the bold...I reluctantly put Williams where he is because he got The W versus Martinez...I thought it was obvious he lost that fight.

Someone could make a case for Gamboa gettin' in there too...

Gamboa is one fight away from getting there. MAN, he's an exciting fighter.
D-MARV
Yes!!!

1. Pacquiao*
2. Mosley
3. Mayweather
4. Bradley
5. Dawson
6. Marquez
7. Hopkins
8. PWill
9. Martinez
10. Ward
The CEO
QUOTE (Method @ Mar 9 2010, 09:35 PM) *
P4P, skill-wise, I got Floyd and Hopkins tops. Manny Paq up there, but I don't like that they make everyone drain to fight them. Sorry, I cant have Shane Mosley ahead of Hopkins. Just can't. Dawson either. Dawson hasn't beaten anyone but a washed up Tarver, and he LOST to Glen Johnson the first time. Beat him the second, no ifs ands or buts.

I hear you...I finally had to drop Hopkins down because of things I saw in his last fight...which was also against a limited brawler...

I personally thought Dawson won both Johnson bouts and looked magnificent at times in the rematch...that's why I'm high on him...plus, ya gotta remember he beat that hard ass, Adamek, a few years ago...that's a feat...in hindsight especially.

Whatcha think about Ward though, Meth?...I don't have him in because he beat Kessler...but because I think he has "It"...like Hops and Floyd...

As far as Gamboa and Darchinyan, they're in my Top 15 no doubt...but some people don't believe in havin' Heavies in P4P Lists...so you could sneak a few guys in at #10 if you feel that way...I agree that both of them need one more domination over a good opponent to get in on mine though...
Romulus9
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 9 2010, 10:39 PM) *
As far as Gamboa and Darchinyan, they're in my Top 15 no doubt...but some people don't believe in havin' Heavies in P4P Lists...so you could sneak a few guys in at #10 if you feel that way...I agree that both of them need one more domination over a good opponent to get in on mine though...

If Darchinyan beats Donaire in a rematch, I'll gladly put him in my top 6 or 7 P4P.

But I'm not sure that happens by the end of the year, Vic isn't getting any younger, and I don't think he'd win a rematch anyway.

I do agree that he's just on the outside of the list.
BigG
Pacquiao
Mayweather
Mosley
JM Marquez
Hopkins
Williams
Cotto
Dawson
Donaire
Montiel
ViperSniper
1. Manny Pacquiao
2. Floyd Mayweather
3. Shane Mosley
4. Bernard Hopkins
5. Timothy Bradley
6. Juan Manual Marquez
7. Chad Dawson
8. Vic Darchinyan
9. Paul Williams
10. Wlad Klitschko
D-MARV
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 10 2010, 12:11 AM) *
Because he doesn't have a birth certificate?

Bradley
JMM
Williams
Martinez
Abraham
Mayweather
Mosley
QuackMeow**
Gamboa
Bute

Let the shredding begin.

Are you serious?

Do you know that Mayweather gave Marquez a boxing lesson?
torvix2000
1. Mayweather
2. Pacquiao *
3. Mosley
4. Juan Manuel Marquez
5. Bradley
6. Dawson
7. Hopkins ***
8. Williams
9. Ward
10. Wlad Klitschko
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 9 2010, 09:11 PM) *
Because he doesn't have a birth certificate?

Bradley
JMM
Williams
Martinez
Abraham
Mayweather
Mosley
QuackMeow**
Gamboa
Bute

Let the shredding begin.

You have JMM and Martinez pound for pound ahead of Mayweather??????
mexi-cutioner
1. Floyd Mayweather
2. Manny Pacquiao
3. Shane Mosley
4. Bernard Hopkins
5. Timothy Bradley
6. Juan Manual Marquez
7. Arthur Abraham
8. Chad Dawson
9. Nonito Donaire
10. Paul Williams

HONORABLE MENTIONS
: Wlad Klitschko, Hozumi Hasegawa, Vic Darchinyan, Fernando Montiel, Andre Ward
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 10 2010, 07:43 AM) *
I won't repeat what I said about JMM in the previous post.

The reason I place Martinez ahead of PBF is legit activity. A 12 round sparring session with a game but overmatched (much smaller) man, no matter how great that man is in his legit weight class, does not constitute a positive addition to his resume. In fact, I feel it degrades his P4P status.

Martinez has and will fight anyone in his legit weight class and beyond. I think that he deserved a draw with PWill, though I think it was an acceptable decision. In my eyes his P4P status increased with that fight. If he can pull it off against Pavlik (which I have stated elsewhere that I believe he will not) he may move up on my list.

Size up mayweather with martinez anyweight, anytime and mayweather is superior to martinez p4p in every single skill category as well as accomplishments in the ring BIG TIME
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 10 2010, 07:43 AM) *
I won't repeat what I said about JMM in the previous post.

The reason I place Martinez ahead of PBF is legit activity. A 12 round sparring session with a game but overmatched (much smaller) man, no matter how great that man is in his legit weight class, does not constitute a positive addition to his resume. In fact, I feel it degrades his P4P status.

Martinez has and will fight anyone in his legit weight class and beyond. I think that he deserved a draw with PWill, though I think it was an acceptable decision. In my eyes his P4P status increased with that fight. If he can pull it off against Pavlik (which I have stated elsewhere that I believe he will not) he may move up on my list.

Size up mayweather with martinez anyweight, anytime and mayweather is superior to martinez p4p in every single skill category as well as accomplishments in the ring BIG TIME Mayweather would handle Martinez with ease even with the size differential
D-MARV
I just find it hard to believe that anyone could rank Marquez over Mayweather DESPITE the size advantage that Mayweather held over Marquez. It was clear that SIZE made no difference in their performance. I think Marquez caught Floyd with 3 legit shots the whole fight and it wasn't like Floyd used his size to his advantage anyway. Floyd used defense, counter-ability, accuracy, and timing to win that fight. Floyd is Superior to Marquez in EVERY category except activity and I find it DAMN near IMPOSSIBLE to rank Marquez over Floyd. Just Saying...
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Mar 10 2010, 08:12 AM) *
I just find it hard to believe that anyone could rank Marquez over Mayweather DESPITE the size advantage that Mayweather held over Marquez. It was clear that SIZE made no difference in their performance. I think Marquez caught Floyd with 3 legit shots the whole fight and it wasn't like Floyd used his size to his advantage anyway. Floyd used defense, counter-ability, accuracy, and timing to win that fight. Floyd is Superior to Marquez in EVERY category except activity and I find it DAMN near IMPOSSIBLE to rank Marquez over Floyd. Just Saying...

+1
jlupi
JMM was willing to give it a go. He made a nice payday. But, that was NO more than a sparring exhibition>>>

I agree an I think marq made a comment at the post fight press confrence that maybe he "will fight hopkins next" just to make that point.

P4P lists are very subjective. everyone uses their own criteria in making THEIR list.

<<<pac, on the other hand, will not move up with a victory over another ADL>>

I dont see how pac should be so low on your list, but it is subjective. now pac beat cotto, faded or not he is a top ww, now if he beats clottey another top ww while fighting out of his best weight class your not giving him any credit? why because cotto beat clotty (by a sliver)? by that logic forman should never have fought ali, after all he beat joe easily.

boxing math rarely works. fight the top fighters at your weight and pruve your better than each. styles make fights, sometimes the unexpected happens.
D-MARV
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 10 2010, 11:23 AM) *
JMM was willing to give it a go. He made a nice payday. But, that was NO more than a sparring exhibition.

But that's EXACTLY what I'm getting at. That fight was nothing more than a glorified sparring session. Floyd did whatever he wanted to but you still find it logical to place JMM over Floyd? No biggie... By the end of the year Floyd will be #1 on everybody's list. Oh Oh, did I just say that? haha.gif
Douchebag
Mine goes as follows:

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan spits hot fiyah
6. the rest of list is irrelevent because they come after Dylan.
BigG
I got no problem with Vic in the top 10. I have him inside the top 20. But what about Jospeh Abeko who beat Vic by pretty wide margin? And Yohnny Perez who beat Agbeko? Fernando Montiel? Ivan Calderon? Hozumi Hasegawa? Rafael Marquez? Israel Vazquez?

Lots of P4P fighters in the lower weights.
Lil-lightsout
1-Mosley
2-Pac
3-Mayweather
4-Hopkins
5-Bradley
6-Dawson
7-Calderon
8-Donaire
9-Ward
10-JM Lopez

Honorable mention

Bute, Gamboa, Abraham, Vic, John.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Mar 11 2010, 03:13 AM) *
1-Mosley
2-Pac
3-Mayweather
4-Hopkins
5-Bradley
6-Dawson
7-Calderon
8-Donaire
9-Ward
10-JM Lopez

Honorable mention

Bute, Gamboa, Abraham, Vic, John.

What has he done lately to warrant the number 1 spot besides beat AM which was over a year ago and struggle with Mayorga?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 11 2010, 03:16 AM) *
What has he done lately to warrant the number 1 spot besides beat AM which was over a year ago and struggle with Mayorga?

You WILL find out May 1st!!! This is my list and it is my honest opinion. WTF did PBF do in the last couple of years? Or Hops for that matter? It is just a list of current fighters right now who I THINK are the best in this order, regardless of recent activity.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Mar 11 2010, 03:48 AM) *
You WILL find out May 1st!!! This is my list and it is my honest opinion. WTF did PBF do in the last couple of years? Or Hops for that matter? It is just a list of current fighters right now who I THINK are the best in this order, regardless of recent activity.

You mean I'll find out why he is and forever will be behind Floyd?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 11 2010, 03:49 AM) *
You mean I'll find out why he is and forever will be behind Floyd?

Yep. He will be behind Floyd with his arms raised while PBF lays motionless on the canvas. fuck.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Mar 11 2010, 03:55 AM) *
Yep. He will be behind Floyd with his arms raised while PBF lays motionless on the canvas. fuck.gif

Cant blame you for dreaming...
BigG
I can agree with that to be honest these little guys are so good (Donaire, Darchinyan, Calderon, Lopez, Montiel, Hasegawa) that each and every single one of the them could be in the top 10 and I wouldn't argue.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (BigG @ Mar 11 2010, 12:01 AM) *
I got no problem with Vic in the top 10. I have him inside the top 20. But what about Jospeh Abeko who beat Vic by pretty wide margin? And Yohnny Perez who beat Agbeko? Fernando Montiel? Ivan Calderon? Hozumi Hasegawa? Rafael Marquez? Israel Vazquez?

Lots of P4P fighters in the lower weights.

Agbeko shouldn't be in the top 10 imo, Yohnny Perez is a good top 20 fighter---Montiel, Calderon, Hasegawa, Marquez and Vasquez could EASILY crack the top 10 ranking somehwere between 7-10 imo they're all good, proven fighters only thing though is I would choose to rank Marquez and Vasquez lower than the others based on their inactivity

..in fact I have Donaire and Darchinyan ahead of Perez, Montiel, Calderon and Hasegawa in my rankings but if I were to switch Donaire and Darchinyan out with any of those 4 I woudln't disagree with it
blackbelt2003
1. Manny PACQUIAO, Phil
2. Floyd MAYWEATHER, USA
3. Shane MOSLEY, USA
4. Chad DAWSON, USA
5. Bernard HOPKINS, USA
6. Juan Manuel MARQUEZ, Mex
7. Vic DARCHINYAN, Aust
8. Paul WILLIAMS, USA
9. Ivan CALDERON, PR
10. Kelly PAVLIK, USA

11. Israel VASQUEZ, Mex
12. Tim BRADLEY, USA
13. David HAYE, Eng
14. Sergio MARTINEZ, Arg
15. Tomasz ADAMEK, Pol
16. Miguel COTTO, PR
17. Nonito DONAIRE, Phil
18. Rafael MARQUEZ, Mex
19. Devon ALEXANDER, USA
20. Ricky HATTON, Eng

21. Chris JOHN, Ind
22. Nate CAMPBELL, USA
23. Andre WARD, USA
24. Hozumi HASEGAWA, Jap
25. Joshua CLOTTEY, Gha
26. Wladimir KLITSCHKO, Ukr
27. Arthur ABRAHAM, Arm
28. Yohnny PEREZ, Mex
29. Celestino CABALLERO, Pan
30. Joseph AGBEKO, Gha

31. Paulie MALIGNAGGI, USA
32. Vitali KLITSCHKO, Ukr
33. Glencoffe JOHNSON, Jam
34. Fernando MONTIEL, Mex
35. Humberto SOTO, Mex
36. Carl FROCH, Eng
37. Felix STURM, Ger
38. Edwin VALERO, Ven
39. Lucien BUTE, Can
40. Juan Manuel LOPEZ, PR

41. Koki KAMEDA, Jap
42. Mikkel KESSLER, Den
43. Anselmo MORENO, Pan
44. Steve CUNNINGHAM, USA
45. Jean PASCAL, Can
46. Joan GUZMAN, DR
47. Danny GREEN, Aust
48. Andre DIRRELL, USA
49. Yuriorkis GAMBOA, Cub
50. Juan DIAZ, USA

Black
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Mar 11 2010, 04:20 AM) *
1. Manny PACQUIAO, Phil
2. Floyd MAYWEATHER, USA
3. Shane MOSLEY, USA
4. Chad DAWSON, USA
5. Bernard HOPKINS, USA
6. Juan Manuel MARQUEZ, Mex
7. Vic DARCHINYAN, Aust
8. Paul WILLIAMS, USA
9. Ivan CALDERON, PR
10. Kelly PAVLIK, USA

11. Israel VASQUEZ, Mex
12. Tim BRADLEY, USA
13. David HAYE, Eng
14. Sergio MARTINEZ, Arg
15. Tomasz ADAMEK, Pol
16. Miguel COTTO, PR
17. Nonito DONAIRE, Phil
18. Rafael MARQUEZ, Mex
19. Devon ALEXANDER, USA
20. Ricky HATTON, Eng

21. Chris JOHN, Ind
22. Nate CAMPBELL, USA
23. Andre WARD, USA
24. Hozumi HASEGAWA, Jap
25. Joshua CLOTTEY, Gha
26. Wladimir KLITSCHKO, Ukr
27. Arthur ABRAHAM, Arm

28. Yohnny PEREZ, Mex
29. Celestino CABALLERO, Pan
30. Joseph AGBEKO, Gha

31. Paulie MALIGNAGGI, USA
32. Vitali KLITSCHKO, Ukr
33. Glencoffe JOHNSON, Jam
34. Fernando MONTIEL, Mex
35. Humberto SOTO, Mex
36. Carl FROCH, Eng
37. Felix STURM, Ger
38. Edwin VALERO, Ven
39. Lucien BUTE, Can

40. Juan Manuel LOPEZ, PR

41. Koki KAMEDA, Jap
42. Mikkel KESSLER, Den
43. Anselmo MORENO, Pan
44. Steve CUNNINGHAM, USA
45. Jean PASCAL, Can
46. Joan GUZMAN, DR
47. Danny GREEN, Aust
48. Andre DIRRELL, USA
49. Yuriorkis GAMBOA, Cub
50. Juan DIAZ, USA

Black

With the exceptions of Pavlik and Danny Green, explain your reasoning for having those bolded fighters as low on the list as they are...and Pavlik at 10 and Danny Green ahead of Dirrell and Gamboa stumps me.. dntknw.gif
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 11 2010, 07:42 AM) *
QuackMeow earned a draw at best (in my subjective opinion) in his last fight in his meat and potatoes weight class. He then proceeded to fight a semi-retired (though legendary) fighter who had done little more than get lead around the ring in a slow dance versus PBF. He followed that up with a KO of a journeyman who had been utterly exposed against PBF. Then he begins a tour of the ADL (Arum's Designated Loser) stable, with a victory over a fighter who left his heart in the ring two fights back and was gifted a victory in setup for his beating against Manny Quack Sue. Between ADLs, QuackMeow grandstands in negotiations with PBF, pursues a frivolous lawsuit, lies repeatedly, and DUCKS the fight that to this day Team QuackMeow continues claiming he wants so badly. He quacked, he ducked, and he ran to fight another ADL (Clottey) who has been given a designated manager who once acted in his corner as cut man and does not believe that there is a need for watching tapes of QuackMan.

QuackMan is lucky that I included him in my list at all. If he wants to return to the top of the list, he needs to fight the winner of the PBF v Mosley fight or he needs to do what he hasn't done since JMM, fight the Bradleys and Alexanders etc. He needs to compete rather than just be a freak in Arum's Circus.

your subjective opinion sucks almost as bad as your "business"
jlupi
QuackMeow earned a draw at best (in my subjective opinion) in his last fight in his meat and potatoes weight class. He then proceeded to fight a semi-retired (though legendary) fighter who had done little more than get lead around the ring in a slow dance versus PBF. He followed that up with a KO of a journeyman who had been utterly exposed against PBF. Then he begins a tour of the ADL (Arum's Designated Loser) stable, with a victory over a fighter who left his heart in the ring two fights back and was gifted a victory in setup for his beating against Manny Quack Sue. Between ADLs, QuackMeow grandstands in negotiations with PBF, pursues a frivolous lawsuit, lies repeatedly, and DUCKS the fight that to this day Team QuackMeow continues claiming he wants so badly. He quacked, he ducked, and he ran to fight another ADL (Clottey) who has been given a designated manager who once acted in his corner as cut man and does not believe that there is a need for watching tapes of QuackMan.

QuackMan is lucky that I included him in my list at all. If he wants to return to the top of the list, he needs to fight the winner of the PBF v Mosley fight or he needs to do what he hasn't done since JMM, fight the Bradleys and Alexanders etc. He needs to compete rather than just be a freak in Arum's Circus.
>>>>

no comment. how could i respond to such a well thought out argument.
BigG
Hey Smartbeardo, Mexicutioner...we have a thread in General Discussion keep the smack talk there laugh.gif

Pacquiao
Mayweather
Mosley
JM Marquez
Hopkins
Williams
Dawson
Cottio
Donaire
Montiel

my next 10 would be

Juan Ma
Vazquez
Rafa Marquez
Darchinyan
Hasegawa
Ward
Abraham
Gamboa
Calderon
Bradley
The CEO
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Mar 11 2010, 10:54 AM) *
your subjective opinion sucks almost as bad as your "business"

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 11 2010, 11:09 AM) *
"Hey, Mommy & Daddy, I'm being bullied and harrassed!" mexi-punkass.

Keep trying to figure out what hegemony means while I keep cashing checks and keeping dozens employed.

Did you two read your Private Messages?

Let it go, guys...we all have our opinions....some stronger and more dramatic than others....

Any further personal attacks over your differing views of Pacquiao will lead to a suspension...whoever starts it's gonna get one.
SmartyBeardo
Aight. Admittedly being years behind the hardcore curve, can someone explain why Hopkins belongs on a list of top ten P4P current fighters? I don't get it.
AussieLad
Donaire beat darchinyan... sure. Spanked him.

But, what else has he really done? He's done sweet fuck all. One fight gets him in peoples top p4p lists?
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Mar 11 2010, 11:10 PM) *
Donaire beat darchinyan... sure. Spanked him.

But, what else has he really done? He's done sweet fuck all. One fight gets him in peoples top p4p lists?

promotional conflict had kept him inactive the first year and a half after his victory over darchinyan...but when he fights he fights well and he wins impressively, just as impressively as darchinyan imo. His defence is a little suspect as he keeps his hands low, but Darchinyans defence isn't anything special either. Donaire defs one of the more well roudned fighters in the lower weight classes and boxing today imo
blackbelt2003
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Mar 11 2010, 12:57 PM) *
With the exceptions of Pavlik and Danny Green, explain your reasoning for having those bolded fighters as low on the list as they are...and Pavlik at 10 and Danny Green ahead of Dirrell and Gamboa stumps me.. dntknw.gif

ANSWER:

Kelly Pavlik has been a P4P mainstay for a while. One loss to Bernard Hopkins two weights above his own division shouldn't affect that.

Danny Green is a solid top 50 fighter and has been for a while. Beating Roy Jones, who had recently gone 12 with P4P top fiver Joe Calzaghe puts him ahead of potentially great but unproven young talents like Dirrell and Gamboa.

Do you seriously think that Dirrell would easily beat Green? Or if Gamboa were a light-heavy he'd also easily beat Green? And, also, do you think they've PROVEN they'd beat Green P4P?

I don't think they have yet, that's why I don't rate them so highly. It's quite simple.

And to think they've proven more than PAVLIK, the consensus no.1 middleweight, is ludicrous.

If we're going on potential alone, then go ahead, let's put Amir Khan, Abner Mares and a ton of other young kids in the top ten, and leave out all the guys who've PROVEN themselves.

Black
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Mar 12 2010, 02:25 AM) *
ANSWER:

Kelly Pavlik has been a P4P mainstay for a while. One loss to Bernard Hopkins two weights above his own division shouldn't affect that.

Danny Green is a solid top 50 fighter and has been for a while. Beating Roy Jones, who had recently gone 12 with P4P top fiver Joe Calzaghe puts him ahead of potentially great but unproven young talents like Dirrell and Gamboa.

Do you seriously think that Dirrell would easily beat Green? Or if Gamboa were a light-heavy he'd also easily beat Green? And, also, do you think they've PROVEN they'd beat Green P4P?

I don't think they have yet, that's why I don't rate them so highly. It's quite simple.

And to think they've proven more than PAVLIK, the consensus no.1 middleweight, is ludicrous.

If we're going on potential alone, then go ahead, let's put Amir Khan, Abner Mares and a ton of other young kids in the top ten, and leave out all the guys who've PROVEN themselves.

Black

Fair enough, but to see the Klitschko bros, Abraham and Montiel among others below guys like Joshua Clottey kinda stumps me, and Clottey and Danny Green to me are similar level fighters

and i'm not going based on potential, but on the skillset level of the fighters and how I think they would fair versus each other if theoretically they were alll in the same weight classs

and imo, at super middle I think Dirrell definitely gives Danny Green a run for his money and possibly beat him, but your side makes sense so i won't argue with your rankings which i agree with for the most part
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
[quote name='SmartyBeardo' date='Mar 11 2010, 10:42 AM' post='476157']

[/quote

Yeah but surely your other p4p guy has been doing the same thing for a number of years????????????
The CEO
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 11 2010, 09:45 PM) *
I heard you the first time, Boss.

I just have this reflexive habit of counter bashing. I'm working on that too.

I thought you did, Beardo...I noticed your change, and I appreciate that...

I'm also familiar with the reflex you're talkin' about...most of us have it...lol

All I know is....I don't wanna have to suspend OR ban anyone who has noticeably participated in/given to this forum...

So this goes to everyone...if the urge to eBattle on the personal level becomes too great...just take it to our Smack Talk section, where there's basically no ref and no bell...
Method
"Quackmeow" has to be one of the most sophomoric nicknames I've ever heard in an attempted derogation of any fighter on any board. No offense to anyone whose taken a "shine" to it.
torvix2000
I'm recommending that SmartyBeardo invade Pacland. Let's see what he's made up of.

http://www.mannypacquiao.ph
jlupi
Danny Green is a solid top 50 fighter and has been for a while.>>

really, didnt he fight a couple guys on losing streaks before jones. And I believe he was retired in 2008. his biggest fight was mundine and he lost
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.