Full Version: Pacquiao 145.75 - Clottey 147
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JD

Getty Images

Getty Images

Getty Images

Getty Images
flazi
these two guys are f*ing ripped. Is it me or does Clottey and Mario Balotelli(striker from inter milan) bear a similar resemblance?
The CEO
Yep...that looks like two guys ready to work together...if you know what I mean...
kidbazooka1
Pacqiuao is getting thicker Clottey is always ripped.

Pacqiuao by mid rd stoppage to the body.
D-MARV

Clottey: "Thanks for the pay day... I promise that I will let you win"

Pacquiao: "No, Thank you! It was nice doing business with you."

Arum (To Himself): "I'm glad that Clottey agreed to this... Now I have to talk Margarito into it"
d843
QUOTE (JD @ Mar 12 2010, 07:59 PM) *

Getty Images

Getty Images

Getty Images

Getty Images
WTF IS UP WITH ALL THE SMILING ON BOTH OF THESE DUDES FACES?THIS SHIT LOOKS LIKE A FIX.ME & A FEW OF MY HOMEBOYS WERE ACTUALLY CONSIDERING ORDERING THIS SHIT.BUT AFTER CHECKING OUT THE WEIGH IN.FUCK THAT!WE've ALL DECIDED THAT WE'd RATHER GIVE TO A MORE WURTHY CAUSE.THE STRIP CLUB.THERE GONNA HAVE THE FIGHT.PLUS,THE ADULT FILM STAR PINKY IS GONNA BE THERE
D-MARV
QUOTE (d843 @ Mar 12 2010, 09:41 PM) *
WTF IS UP WITH ALL THE SMILING ON BOTH OF THESE DUDES FACES?THIS SHIT LOOKS LIKE A FIX.ME & A FEW OF MY HOMEBOYS WERE ACTUALLY CONSIDERING ORDERING THIS SHIT.BUT AFTER CHECKING OUT THE WEIGH IN.FUCK THAT!WE've ALL DECIDED THAT WE'd RATHER GIVE TO A MORE WURTHY CAUSE.THE STRIP CLUB.THERE GONNA HAVE THE FIGHT.PLUS,THE ADULT FILM STAR PINKY IS GONNA BE THERE

The fact that they couldn't even do a staredown confimred it for me.
HaydelHammer
look at em....all cheesing and shit.

I MIGHT watch the stream online. MIGHT.
Keith

Getty Images

"gosh... that needle Freddie gives me seems to work pretty well. I dont think I could make 140 anymore."
Provo209
Pac is getting a lil wide LOL dam it..... This shit is FIXED . And Pac is on that HGH .this guys body frame is getting big....

"Uhhhhh I just want 2 uhhhh say thanks to uhhhhhh clottey for uhhhh not asking for uhhhhh drug uh test"
Lil-lightsout
All this fixed talk...I just do not get it? I think Clottey is here to win. Maybe they think he will just fold and not do enough to please Arum and company, I just do not see it. How can a guy train his ass off for the biggest fight of his life which could reward him even bigger $, just show up to lose? I just honestly don't know how it is even possible to fix it. How could you even tell Clottey to his face to make sure you do not win? Maybe I am nieve to this, but I just think Clottey is too proud of a person to just lose on purpose. If Pac beats him, then he is just the better fighter and takes really good supplements.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Provo209 @ Mar 12 2010, 11:04 PM) *
Pac is getting a lil wide LOL dam it..... This shit is FIXED . And Pac is on that HGH .this guys body frame is getting big....

"Uhhhhh I just want 2 uhhhh say thanks to uhhhhhh clottey for uhhhh not asking for uhhhhh drug uh test"

laugh.gif
xxxxxx
Maybe it's just me, but I thought Pacman looked more ripped in his previous fights at the weigh in. Maybe he is filling out more and that's why, but I have seen him look better. Clottey looks in great condition as he does before every fight.
Method
WTF IS UP WITH ALL THE SMILING ON BOTH OF THESE DUDES FACES?

Reminds me of Donovan McNabb after a loss.
ViperSniper
QUOTE (Provo209 @ Mar 13 2010, 05:04 AM) *

LOL!

It appears Pac is getting more thick & does not appear as defined in the past...also for the first time he is not more ripped than his opponent.

I think pac might shock people with how he effective he will be able to land on Clottey cleanly unlike his previous opponents. I expect Pac to 'split' the guard of Clottey based on his speed but most importantly he fires his punches straight down the middle which makes Pac so explosive & dangerous.

Overall this fight is lacking something big time as I'm not that fazed by it at all.

Pacman by late round stoppage.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I think Pac wins, but he won't stop Clottey. Clottey will make this interesting early on with his size, but he just doesn't throw enough shots. I expect Pacquiao to outwork him over the latter half of the fight. Both guys looked ripped and ready to go. Also, just cause they aren't in each other's face at the weigh in doesn't mean shit. So what they're friendly and shake hands. It won't be friendly tomorrow night and that's what matters.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Mar 13 2010, 12:12 AM) *
All this fixed talk...I just do not get it? I think Clottey is here to win. Maybe they think he will just fold and not do enough to please Arum and company, I just do not see it. How can a guy train his ass off for the biggest fight of his life which could reward him even bigger $, just show up to lose? I just honestly don't know how it is even possible to fix it. How could you even tell Clottey to his face to make sure you do not win? Maybe I am nieve to this, but I just think Clottey is too proud of a person to just lose on purpose. If Pac beats him, then he is just the better fighter and takes really good supplements.

Im with you Lightsout people here are tripping with this FIX sh*t Manny and Arum don't need to make Clottey throw the fight cause as good a fighter that he is he could never beat Pac plain and simple.
Snoop
QUOTE (Provo209 @ Mar 13 2010, 05:04 AM) *

Buwahahahaha. Seriously though, WTF is up with all the smiling? It looks like the two just closed on buying a house as opposed to agreeing to punch each other the following night.
JD
There have been plenty of fights where both guys were all smiles...totally respectful...and then they went out and put on a show.
jlupi
I think this is going to be closer than people think. clottey will be a middleweight at fight time. As good as pac is, he does get hit and I can see him getting caught at some point by these bigger guys.
jlupi
Overall this fight is lacking something big time as I'm not that fazed by it at all.>>>

I think its the hype that was surrounding pac-mw and the fact that due to berto dropping out People are looking forward to mw-mosley because it has two names on the card
Snoop
QUOTE (JD @ Mar 13 2010, 02:01 PM) *
There have been plenty of fights where both guys were all smiles...totally respectful...and then they went out and put on a show.

But a fight where EVERYONE involved is smiling?

Getty Images

It looks like they're all in on an inside job and plan to sue an unsuspecting insurance company afterward.
Provo209
I just wonder if Clottey was to land a Big shot and drop Pac ,would he try to help him up ..LOL
d843
QUOTE (jlupi @ Mar 13 2010, 09:52 AM) *
I think this is going to be closer than people think. clottey will be a middleweight at fight time. As good as pac is, he does get hit and I can see him getting caught at some point by these bigger guys.
THAT WOULD BE NICE!SEEING HIM THE CHICKEN DANCE WOULD BE NICER!
KookedKrack

Getty Images

[Scarface]dat pes of shit ova der I neva like him i neva trust him.[/Scarface]
JLUVBABY
pacs head is fuckin huge.... lol... it doesnt look like it should be on his frame...
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I'm actually starting to get a bit excited about this one. I'm going to a bar here and will watch it. Clottey is a big fighter, and I hope he can bully Pacquiao around that ring. If that happens, this fight gets interesting. Clottey had Cotto running circles in the middle of their fight, so he has strength. I still think Pacquiao gets him with the speed and activity though. He'll win a decision, but there will be some interesting moments. Both guys look in shape and ready to go.
d843
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Mar 13 2010, 02:44 PM) *
I'm actually starting to get a bit excited about this one. I'm going to a bar here and will watch it. Clottey is a big fighter, and I hope he can bully Pacquiao around that ring. If that happens, this fight gets interesting. Clottey had Cotto running circles in the middle of their fight, so he has strength. I still think Pacquiao gets him with the speed and activity though. He'll win a decision, but there will be some interesting moments. Both guys look in shape and ready to go.
I'V SAID IT BEFORE & IM GONNA SAY AGAIN!WAR CLOTTY,MUTHA FUKN W A R!
JD
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 13 2010, 11:06 AM) *

It looks like they're all in on an inside job and plan to sue an unsuspecting insurance company afterward.

Why not? What reason is there not to smile?

Overall it has been a success...first big fight in a big stadium in a while...~45,000 seats sold...

I think you are looking for something.
xxxxxx
QUOTE (JD @ Mar 13 2010, 03:03 PM) *

Overall it has been a success...first big fight in a big stadium in a while...~45,000 seats sold...

I have to say it is a little annoying that everyone is smiling and it appears there is no real tension here. Originally I was planning on ordering this fight, but for some reason it just doesn't get the blood pumping enough for me to dish out the 50 or so bucks it's gonna be. I'm sure it will be a good fight, but it just don't seem worth it to me. I will catch the round by round here instead. Just how I feel.
JD
It doesn't bother me at all.

Pac is always smiling...Clottey is a respectful dude who is happy and excited about the opportunity...Arum is stoked to be doing the fight in a stadium that is basically going to be a sellout.

I think it is a real interesting fight...I am looking forward to it. I can understand passing on PPV's, but this is a pretty good one.
AussieLad
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Mar 13 2010, 09:14 PM) *
I have to say it is a little annoying that everyone is smiling and it appears there is no real tension here. Originally I was planning on ordering this fight, but for some reason it just doesn't get the blood pumping enough for me to dish out the 50 or so bucks it's gonna be. I'm sure it will be a good fight, but it just don't seem worth it to me. I will catch the round by round here instead. Just how I feel.

I think the smiles are a good sign. It means both guys are extremely confident they are going to win. They are gonna throw down
Snoop
QUOTE (JD @ Mar 13 2010, 08:03 PM) *

Well I was kind of joking, but it wouldn't hurt if we as fans (particularly on the Pontoon) ended up finding something.
d843
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 13 2010, 11:06 AM) *

WOW!THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT
JD
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 13 2010, 05:13 PM) *
Well I was kind of joking, but it wouldn't hurt if we as fans (particularly on the Pontoon) ended up finding something.

Alright...well...I would say good luck, but I think it would be bad for the sport (though good for the pontoon).

Either way, I expect a good fight...a very good fight in fact.
Snoop
QUOTE (JD @ Mar 13 2010, 11:22 PM) *
Alright...well...I would say good luck, but I think it would be bad for the sport (though good for the pontoon).

Either way, I expect a good fight...a very good fight in fact.

Haha. Honestly, I'd rather have Pacquiao win so I could see a potential mega fight with Mayweather.
gbh32001
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 14 2010, 12:06 AM) *

A class of gentlemen, not like Fraud who always classless and complained he never got his respect from the boxing world.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.