Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What round do you think Clottey will take the dive?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Aware
I predict between rounds 10-12 that way the fans will be satisfied and Pacquiao's public interest will remain through the roof.
Jack 1000
I added the prediction,

Going the distance with a fix on the cards, because that is what I predicted.

Jack
Aware
4sho
Maxy
No fix on the cards tonight.....just a dominant 12 rounds decision for Pacquiao. Clottey will do well to win 4 rounds.
Snoop
LMAO. I'm loving these threads.

yahoo.gif
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Wow, I really don't think Clottey is going to take a dive. He seems like somebody that has way too much pride, and way too much on the line to lose this fight. If he wins this, people forget about the Margarito and Cotto performances. I thought he beat Cotto, but apparantely he didn't let his hands go enough in the late rounds. Plus, a win opens up bigger fights for Clottey and more money in the long run than a loss. I'd love for Clottey to ruin this Pacquiao express train.
HaydelHammer
9th round. I have a gut feeling "something" underhanded will happen in that round. Joshua might pull a No Mas Duran on our asses.
The CEO
This is a predetermined UD for Pacquiao...

As far as how it will play out...and I'm copyin' and pastin' a previous statement I made....

I see Clottey with his guard up takin' punches all night long...basically doing what he did against Cotto (except for knowing his job is to lose)...and since Pacquiao throws more than Cotto, it will be a strong and clear UD...I doubt they will go for the stoppage because of how that would look in regards to Pacquiao's likely PED use...
HaydelHammer
clottey corner will pull a panama lewis on they ass in the 9th. "GIMME DA MIX....DA ONE I MIX!"

tymoney
Lol, this thread is hilarious.. I agree with CEO tho.. knocking out a bigger welterweight thats never showed any type of signs of being hurt is not gon look good for the "innocent" guy here.. so I believe the fix is already in on the scorecards.. part of me wants to believe that Clottey got too much pride and wouldnt sell himself short.. but when it comes to money.. you never know what people would do these days so I cant call it.. either way fix or no fix i have Pacquiao UD
torvix2000
Fighthype Forum = Pacland Forum
STEVENSKI
Smh at the shit that gets put about on here. What evidence is there that PAC has had any fixed fights?
leonthegee
i dont know when the fight will end but this ppv fucking sucks so far.
leonthegee
this bum clottey didnt come to fight. now everybody can stop gasing this fool up.
Snoop
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Mar 14 2010, 02:58 AM) *
Smh at the shit that gets put about on here. What evidence is there that PAC has had any fixed fights?

You're watching the evidence right now.
torvix2000
Clottey = ADL
The CEO
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Mar 14 2010, 12:50 AM) *
Clottey = ADL

Say it with feeling...

THEES FIGHT WUZ FEEXED!
torvix2000
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 14 2010, 05:54 AM) *
Say it with feeling...

THEES FIGHT WUZ FEEXED!

C'mon! They're two different things. Clottey=ADL doesn't immediately imply a fix.
Snoop
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Mar 14 2010, 06:57 AM) *
C'mon! They're two different things. Clottey=ADL doesn't immediately imply a fix.

Well the least you can say is that they didn't put Pac in with anyone that was a risk. In other words, they KNEW they would win the fight before it started.
torvix2000
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 14 2010, 05:59 AM) *
Well the least you can say is that they didn't put Pac in with anyone that was a risk. In other words, they KNEW they would win the fight before it started.

That's right. I don't need to tell people that. People should be smart enough not to talk about a fix because there wasn't even a need for a fix.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 13 2010, 09:59 PM) *

Well, shit that's never happened in boxing before. lol
Aware
I admit the fight was not fixed, Pac was just too quick and his power kept Clottey on the defensive almost the whole fight. Clottey did land the cleaner shots but Pac took them easily and just outworked him. Man the HBO crew hyped up Pacquiao like he was some sort of god. Mayweather would have shut out Clottey as well but would have taken no punishment. When Mayweather speaks of a fight with Pacquiao he is dismissive in the importance of the fight. Deep down I think he knows his whole career will be judged on the outcome of that fight.
Snoop
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Mar 14 2010, 07:07 AM) *
Well, shit that's never happened in boxing before. lol

I wasn't saying it never happened before. I was saying this performance doesn't warrant those dick sucking comments from Lampley and his crew. Especially when Clottey showed up for a paycheck, looking all smiley and shit after the fight.
gbh32001
What a waste of 60 mins Clottey spent in that ring with Pacquiao,nevertheless he earned $M1.25 for his purse plus
the blood money gurantee worth equal to his price for covering all night long.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Mar 14 2010, 05:19 PM) *
What a waste of 60 mins Clottey spent in that ring with Pacquiao,nevertheless he earned $M1.25 for his purse plus
the blood money gurantee worth equal to his price for covering all night long.

Yeah that's right, coz Clottey suddenly developed a trutle like defence and an unwilligness to let his hands go which he has NEVER shown before laugh.gif
Fitz
I have told a story before about how a postman comes into work to deliver everyday. He is a Filipino and talks to me about boxing when ever Manny has a fight coming up.
I spoke to him about 30 minutes ago and he said it was a disgrace and he wasted his money on it. He wasn't happy with Clottey one bit, he said he is a chicken coward. laugh.gif
I'm happy because on Friday I told him that Clottey is going in for a pay check as they have the same promoters. I just put it simple for him.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 14 2010, 06:59 AM) *

Well I suppose it is like PBF fighting Mosley. That fight has a predetermined outcome before the gloves are laced up.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Mar 14 2010, 11:22 PM) *
Well I suppose it is like PBF fighting Mosley. That fight has a predetermined outcome before the gloves are laced up.

laugh.gif

How so?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Mar 15 2010, 04:04 AM) *
laugh.gif

How so?

Floyd is a smarter, faster, higher skilled opponent. Likening Shane to having a shot is like saying a white boy will win the 100M sprint at the 2012 Olympics. It just ain't gonna happen & blind Freddy can see that. Just like this fight & yesterdays fight.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Mar 15 2010, 12:39 AM) *
Floyd is a smarter, faster, higher skilled opponent. Likening Shane to having a shot is like saying a white boy will win the 100M sprint at the 2012 Olympics. It just ain't gonna happen & blind Freddy can see that. Just like this fight & yesterdays fight.

Well Shane might as well not even waste his time training and should just not show up then. I mean it was funny how everyone ALSO said Margarito was going to walk through Mosley and kill him too. Sure wish Mosley took everyones advice then too.

You are right, PBF is unbeatable. I mean did you see the way he beat the lightweight JMM? That was a breathtaking performance, it showed me so much how much of an all-time great he is.

Did you see his fight with 140 pound Hatton? Man it almost took him the whole fight to get him out of there, but man that was a massive beatdown he gave Hatton. It's not like Ricky was able to bully him to the ropes over and over again and rough up PBF. Another flawless performance by Floyd beating another credible fighter his own weight.

His SD over Oscar was amazing too, that was the stuff of legends right there. Totally untouchable.

Baldomir-Mayweather. Need I say more on this spectacular showing?

The Judah and Mitchell fights to wind down his amazing welterweight reign. PBF has proved without a shadow of a doubt he is more than totally prepared to thrash Mosley. I mean look at that list and it clearly shows no other welterweight in recent times if possibly ever could have beat those guys like Floyd did. Thank-you so much for your insight, I am going to immediately try my best to contact Shane ASAP to plead with him to not fight Floyd! I do not want my hero thrashed and totally ruined by the greatness of Money Mayweather.

It is one thing to think Floyd is going to win and another to act as if it is a foregone conclusion and Mosley has zero chance. When have we ever seen Floyd in there with a true welterweight with Shane's attributes? But it's your opinion and I know it's not going to change. So we will just wait and see. Even if Floyd does win this fight, no freaking way will it be an easy fight for him.

Fitz
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Mar 15 2010, 02:22 PM) *

Difference is, Mosley will actually try win the fight.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 15 2010, 05:49 AM) *
Difference is, Mosley will actually try win the fight.

Does not matter if he tries he still ain't winning. Easy money if you back Mayweather by decision IMO.
Snoop
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Mar 15 2010, 03:22 AM) *

I still think Mosley has a better chance at upsetting Floyd than Clottey ever had against Pac, and I highly doubt I'm the only one. It'll show in a poll prediction thread if one gets created.
jlupi
Lol, this thread is hilarious.. I agree with CEO>>>>

I must be getting old, because for the life of me I cant understand why people are fans of this sport if they feel all these fights are fixed unsure.gif

why spend so much time on a message board discussing predetermined fights dntknw.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (jlupi @ Mar 15 2010, 09:45 AM) *
Lol, this thread is hilarious.. I agree with CEO>>>>

I must be getting old, because for the life of me I cant understand why people are fans of this sport if they feel all these fights are fixed unsure.gif

why spend so much time on a message board discussing predetermined fights dntknw.gif

Who said all of them were?...

This is Boxing...a sport where Corruption and Politics have traditionally reared their ugly heads...it ain't a mystery....and most of us Quality Boxing Fans love Boxing for all it is...including all its black eyes.

All I'm sayin' is...it's time to wake up and accept it....to speak on it....to even factor it into the equation when you're making predictions...
Spyder
Arum must've promoted the shit out of this fight in Texas.

I met up with my brother-in-law from Corpus C. and told him I was hungover from watching the fight. He's not a boxing guy, but he got excited and asked who won...when I told him Pacquiao, he started telling the table how Manny Pacquiao might be the greatest fighter ever! He even mentioned the name Muhammad Ali.

laugh.gif

Anyway, I thought that a few of you guys would get a kick out of that...
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 15 2010, 03:06 PM) *

I met up with my brother-in-law from Corpus C. and told him I was hungover from watching the fight. He's not a boxing guy, but he got excited and asked who won...when I told him Pacquiao, he started telling the table how Manny Pacquiao might be the greatest fighter ever! He even mentioned the name Muhammad Ali.

laugh.gif

You just HAD to bring that up again didnt you?

laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 15 2010, 11:06 AM) *

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If I had been at that table, I would have placed my napkin on my plate, gotten up with a disgusted look on my face and said, "Excuse me. I've lost my appetite."....probably stare a hole through him for about 3 seconds before I walked off too...lol
jlupi
It is one thing to think Floyd is going to win and another to act as if it is a foregone conclusion and Mosley has zero chance. When have we ever seen Floyd in there with a true welterweight with Shane's attributes?>>>>

exactly fight the fights. nothing in this sport is a given. Im even more pumped for this fight now. If floyd does win it will be an interesting gauge how he will fight pac because shane will come to fight. In my opinion floyd will be in a unusual position for him in a fight w pac. He WILL need to stop or hurt pac early with his counters. He will not win just trying to make pac look bad.
Spyder
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 15 2010, 11:09 AM) *
You just HAD to bring that up again didnt you?

laugh.gif

Don't worry, you'll come back to the dark side at some point...

QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 15 2010, 11:20 AM) *
laugh.gif

If I had been at that table, I would have placed my napkin on my plate, gotten up with a disgusted look on my face and said, "Excuse me. I've lost my appetite."....probably stare a hole through him for about 3 seconds before I walked off too...lol

He ended up snaking the bill by giving the waiter his credit card on the sly...lol...motherfucker trying to make ME look like a chump?

laugh.gif

I had my wife kicking my leg under the table as he's signing the bill...smh...oh well, I know that shit is game on now! aggressive.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.