Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The FH Chat Room
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
The CEO
I won't support a fixed fight...so I'm not buyin' the PPV...but I know a few of us have already started drinking...

I'm drinkin' a Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale right now as an acknowledgment of Manny Pacquiao's ginormous, EPO/HGH engineered nugget...lol

Anyway...I'll try to get in there tonight...y'all should too...

ATTN: Guests

You have to register on THIS forum to be able to get in this particular chat...there's a tab in the upper left below the FIGHTHYPE banner...once registered, all you have to do is click it, and it takes you there...
torvix2000
Topic Closed.

No chat tonight. Watch the fight live. Chat later.
Spyder
Torvix is hating on the Chat Room...lol...this moment must make The CEO and STEVENSKI proud!

laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Mar 13 2010, 07:24 PM) *
Topic Closed.

No chat tonight. Watch the fight live. Chat later.

LMAO! @ tryin' to get people to buy the PPV to make his little island idol richer....instead of chatting about how fixed the fight is...lol.....you are definitely one of the biggest superfans I've ever seen... bad.gif

QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 13 2010, 07:29 PM) *
Torvix is hating on the Chat Room...lol...this moment must make The CEO and STEVENSKI proud!

laugh.gif

lol...I don't know what it is about torvix...part of me likes him, and part of me doesn't like him....maybe it's because I feel sorry for him...lol
torvix2000
LOL!

Everybody should support any boxing fight that is outside Vegas!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.