Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why is the Football (Soccer) thread closed?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Maxy
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Mar 11 2010, 06:33 PM) *
Rooney has always been top notch, its just one of those things, everyone wondered where Man U's goals were going to come from after Ronaldo, the pressure fell to Rooney and he has stepped up. Goals wasnt previously his game, tho he did get his share, but now he is the main man, and hes doing it sensationally. Dont worry about the world cup, Rooney or no Rooney they arent winning it (fingers crossed!) Barzil made England look like schoolboys in a recent friendly and Brazil are the only team to ever win it outside their own continent. My bet would be that trend continues.

I was also glad to see Real get pumped out. Not a fan at all. Man United handed an absolute spanking to an ageing but very competent Milan side, Arsenal also dished it up and Wenger said he doesnt mind drawing another English team. Think if he was being honest thats his worst nightmare. Arsenal cant handle the physical game that Man U or Chelasea would bring to them.
Maxy
Rooney has been playing superbly this season. 32 goals now, he's up there with Messi and Ronaldo as one of the best 3 players in world football.

United, as a team, have adopted a more conventional approach, using two wingers and Rooney has definitely benefited from this change in tactic. For the past two or three seasons everything went through Ronaldo. He was the focal point of all our attacks and it served us well. Results proved that. However, it had a diminishing affect on the goals scored by Rooney...but not just Rooney. United will score far more goals than they did in the previous two seasons. We are well on course to smash that.

Just seen Messi score a hat trick tonight. I still rank him as the best player in the world but it's difficult to compare him with Rooney and Ronaldo. All 3 are different types of player with different attributes.

Madrid going out to Lyon made my night. We'd just trounced Milan 4-0 and then I find out Madrid have lost to Lyon in the season when they have spent 236m on new players....and better than that, the final is at their home ground!

If United don't win it, I'd love to see Barca win it at the Bernabeu.. That would be brilliant.
JD
Odd...I will re-open it.
Fitz
Someone closes threads with no explanation. Not sure if it's accidental or not. But my "Aussie Thread" got closed as well.
Warlord
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 14 2010, 05:26 PM) *
Someone closes threads with no explanation. Not sure if it's accidental or not. But my "Aussie Thread" got closed as well.

Haha, maybe BigG got his feelings hurt over in the rap battle thread. laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (Warlord @ Mar 15 2010, 12:35 PM) *
Haha, maybe BigG got his feelings hurt over in the rap battle thread. laugh.gif

Women......................can never take a joke.

laugh.gif
BigG
I didn't close it and I crushed yall....that was an all out massacre Fitz quit after 1 verse laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (BigG @ Mar 15 2010, 04:51 AM) *
I didn't close it and I crushed yall....that was an all out massacre Fitz quit after 1 verse laugh.gif

That shit was brutal G..Maybe ya should have had people say they'll do it and make 2 teams..Ya got squashed tryin to take on everyone..
BigG
Hell no...Fitz had one verse and said No Mas.
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Mar 15 2010, 05:56 AM) *
That shit was brutal G..Maybe ya should have had people say they'll do it and make 2 teams..Ya got squashed tryin to take on everyone..

GiGi got absolutely destroyed. Warlord is a monsta! lol
BigG
My raps will slice their throats
Warlord
QUOTE (BigG @ Mar 15 2010, 10:39 AM) *
My raps will slice their throats

I'll slice my own throat if I gotta read anymore of that drivel you call "rap."

But, by all means, if you want some more o' that ass-kicking, please rejoin us in the thread you opened and then soon abandoned. laugh.gif
BigG
I'll sure do that its me vs. an entire team yall even have your own personal cheerleader with you laugh.gif

Warlord I will fucking crush you.
Fitz
BigG is the fraud and hype job of smack talk.

dirol.gif
Warlord
QUOTE (BigG @ Mar 15 2010, 11:49 PM) *
I'll sure do that its me vs. an entire team yall even have your own personal cheerleader with you laugh.gif

Well, son, that shit was bound to happen when you made a thread challenging folks with your perceived "superiority." laugh.gif

Warlord I will fucking crush you.

You had your chance, lol. What happened to you?

Seriously though, and no disrespect, but whoever told you you had skills? The shit I saw coming out of you, especially that last bit, was just complete drivel. You weren't even rhyming anymore. It was just a degraded jumble of crap rife with misspellings and sub-par thought processes that you deemed vicious, but in reality, were just weak.

And again, I'm not casting stones, bro. That's just honesty. You're gonna need to make some SERIOUS improvements if you wanna be the kind of guy who goes around randomly challenging people to "rap battles."
BigG
Warlord I am superior to you in the art of rapping. You went all Shakespeare type poetry on me...LOL. You are going to die in that thread.
King Eugene
QUOTE (BigG @ Mar 17 2010, 01:12 AM) *
Warlord I am superior to you in the art of rapping. You went all Shakespeare type poetry on me...LOL. You are going to die in that thread.

GiGi...seriously. YOU SUCK!!! Its funny seeing your wack ass responses though!
BigG
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 17 2010, 07:46 AM) *
GiGi...seriously. YOU SUCK!!! Its funny seeing your wack ass responses though!

Hey Eugene. You were the personal cheerleading for a while it's good to see you join the battle after being the Waterboy throwing up a "Oh man that was great!!1!" after every verse the other guy posted. Now for your dickriding against me you will get eaten up.
King Eugene
QUOTE (BigG @ Mar 17 2010, 02:05 AM) *
Hey Eugene. You were the personal cheerleading for a while it's good to see you join the battle after being the Waterboy throwing up a "Oh man that was great!!1!" after every verse the other guy posted. Now for your dickriding against me you will get eaten up.

LMAO...if the shit was funny the shit was funny. I wasn't spewing out get'em chants against you. I just wrote a verse and tore yo ass up.
Warlord
QUOTE (BigG @ Mar 17 2010, 02:12 AM) *
Warlord I am superior to you in the art of rapping.

Well prove it then, damn it. laugh.gif You keep talking about how bad you are, show me then, goddamn it!

You went all Shakespeare type poetry on me...LOL.

Its called versatility, mother fucker. You should try it sometime. Or at least rhyme your shit. laugh.gif

You are going to die in that thread.

Get to it then, Gumby.
lloyd mayflower
Anyone see the Chelsea Inter game lastnight?

How fuckin sweet was that!? Didier Drogba sent off for a nothing offence and had the cheek to complain about it when hes on of the worst cheaters/divers in the game.

And also pleasant to see captian fantastic JT bitching like a schoolgirl at the end too. I love to see Chelsea get pumped as there some of the sorest losers in the game. Better luck next year lads. Inter well and truly handled you.
Maxy
Yeah I wouldn't normally bother watching that shower of shit but due to the Mourinho aspect of it I thought I'd watch.

Loved it. Chelsea were beaten by the better side and I don't rate Inter that highly anyway so it was even sweeter. Typical Terry at the finish. The bloke is just a whinging cunt. What did he have to complain about anyway? I mean, when that filthy disgusting cheat Drogba got sent off, they were already behind and needing two goals just to take it to extra time.

Chelsea need a complete overhaul. Yeah, they are missing Essien but they are basically an aging side now. Oh and Ancelotti looked bloody clueless didn't he? Absolutely no interaction with his players. He just stood on the touchline expressionless.

One in the eye for Abramovich too eh? Should never have sacked Jose.

yahoo.gif
Fitz
Chelsea is out, Real Madrid is out. Everything looks pretty sweet.
lloyd mayflower
What do you think of Uniteds chances at silverware now Maxy? I heard Chelseas second was a mile off, didnt see the second half, but it looks like Uniteds whole season could come crashing down in the space of a week. I really dont fancy their chances at beating Bayern without Rooney.

On the plus side, the mighty Falkirk are putting up some spirited resistance (finally) against relegation. Too little too late tho, first division football for me next season
BigG
I love the World Cup..cant wait!
Maxy
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Apr 5 2010, 05:09 AM) *
What do you think of Uniteds chances at silverware now Maxy? I heard Chelseas second was a mile off, didnt see the second half, but it looks like Uniteds whole season could come crashing down in the space of a week. I really dont fancy their chances at beating Bayern without Rooney.

On the plus side, the mighty Falkirk are putting up some spirited resistance (finally) against relegation. Too little too late tho, first division football for me next season

We just looked absolutely toothless against Chelsea on Saturday without Rooney. The last two matches, Bayern and Chelsea, we haven't played well at all. The Bayern game was a terrible performance and it's going to take a huge effort to try and go through now. Rooney missing doesn't bode well for us on Wednesday. I still believe, at home we can do it. We'll have to play at a very high tempo from the start and basically just go for it. The league is out of our hands now. Chelsea might slip up but I can't see it. Maybe they will draw against the dippers at the start of May....even then we'll have to score a shed load of goals and win all our games..

I don't know. Pretty gutted tbh.
PR316
Chelsea are not a spectacular side, to me. And they're old. So you never know. I wouldn't be shocked if they slipped up. And then you have Arsenal who are just injury prone and seem to not have the toughness. And with Fabregas out for the rest of the season, I can't see how they'll get it together. I won't even talk about Liverpool who probably won't even get CL football this year. Look for Rafa Benitez to be axed when the season is over..

Barcelona are still the best team in the world to me. Messi of course will get the well deserved plaudits, but the engine inside that car is Xavi. There is NOT a better midfielder at the moment right now. Just so complete. Hard to say what there weakness really is. If they had signed Villa instead of Ibrahimovic, they'd be even better. I think they'll win the CL again.

Looking forward to the World Cup.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.