Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clottey Was Dehydrated
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
gbh32001
Fighthypers; what can you say about this new shit..The more they talk the more conspiracies will puff out...
threaten.gif
http://news.myjoyonline.com/sports/201003/43435.asp
Byrd Man
I don't know whether or not this is true, but as someone that has Celiac, that's the reaction I get if I eat anything with Wheat or gluten in it. That shit ainj't no joke. As I said, don't know whether this is true with him or not, but if it is, I know I wouldn't wanna be moving around throwing a buncha punches either. lol.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Mar 16 2010, 01:37 AM) *
I don't know whether or not this is true, but as someone that has Celiac, that's the reaction I get if I eat anything with Wheat or gluten in it. That shit ainj't no joke. As I said, don't know whether this is true with him or not, but if it is, I know I wouldn't wanna be moving around throwing a buncha punches either. lol.

His ass sure was dancing and moving around like he was auditioning for ABDC during his ring entrance. Either way if that was the case it would suck.
JulianJackson
no doubt he is dehydrated

it happens to people who fight many

=P

Lil-lightsout
Boxers and there excuses for losing fights...there is ALWAYS something.
Yucayeke
Two words... Yeah Right
oozemcbuck
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 01:45 AM) *
His ass sure was dancing and moving around like he was auditioning for ABDC during his ring entrance. Either way if that was the case it would suck.

I thought I was watching an AKON video. Fuck Clottey, he went to get paid, not to fight.
HaydelHammer
take a vitamin pack and wash that sh*t down with some pedialyte.

damn excuses.
Romulus9
Had he landed a counter shot in the 5th round and knocked Pacquiao out, he would have been dancing like 1989 MC Hammer on meth, and talking to Kellerman about how he was in the best shape of his life. Now, he was dehydrated, had diarrhea, contracted a parasitic worm of some sort after swimming in the Nile, got gonorrhea from the same hooker who gave it to Tyson before the Berbick fight in '86, and who knows what else.

Yeah... not buying it.

And you're not getting a rematch, Joshua. It was like watching Pacquiao fight a refrigerator for 36 minutes. I might watch a rematch on Friday Night Fights but, as of right now, I'm sending you my DirecTV bill to whatever little fucking hut you live in in Ghana.

I know Pacquiao at his best can be overwhelming, and he was just ON against Clottey, but when you're in the biggest fight of your career, and the biggest fight you'll ever have, OPEN IT UP! Take risks! Make a conscious effort. Everyone is harping on Lampley. I think he was pissed off because:

a.) the undercard, for the most part, blew. Duddy's sorry ass and a Castillo who really shouldn't be fighting. All that was missing was another half-hour of Chavez Jr. bullshit.

b.) Clottey was less active than ever. He made the effort against Cotto look like a firestorm. Lampley screaming "Bang! Bang! Wanna throw? BANG!" was more about, "Damn it, Joshua, could you do SOMETHING in return? At least TRY for the 50,000 people here and the millions watching you defecate in the middle of the ring? At least stop going into hunchback mode, covering up and standing still, and TRY instead of just letting Pacquiao tee off?" I think he, like the rest of us, wanted an honest effort and it didn't happen. Of course, what did was really expect? That... right there. Clottey putting on the earmuffs and Pacquiao firing power shots and chopping his body down. If anyone really expected something else, please explain WHY.

Simply, if Clottey was dehydrated and had diarrhea, he must have had diarrhea for every fight of his career.

Sack up, Clottey.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Mar 16 2010, 11:47 AM) *
It was like watching Pacquiao fight a refrigerator for 36 minutes.

laugh.gif
caneman
I heard he sprained his twat too! Plus his PH balance was off & he didn't take his rephesh for the smell & chez & bread discharge!
gbh32001
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Mar 17 2010, 12:47 AM) *
Had he landed a counter shot in the 5th round and knocked Pacquiao out, he would have been dancing like 1989 MC Hammer on meth, and talking to Kellerman about how he was in the best shape of his life. Now, he was dehydrated, had diarrhea, contracted a parasitic worm of some sort after swimming in the Nile, got gonorrhea from the same hooker who gave it to Tyson before the Berbick fight in '86, and who knows what else.

Yeah... not buying it.

And you're not getting a rematch, Joshua. It was like watching Pacquiao fight a refrigerator for 36 minutes. I might watch a rematch on Friday Night Fights but, as of right now, I'm sending you my DirecTV bill to whatever little fucking hut you live in in Ghana.

I know Pacquiao at his best can be overwhelming, and he was just ON against Clottey, but when you're in the biggest fight of your career, and the biggest fight you'll ever have, OPEN IT UP! Take risks! Make a conscious effort. Everyone is harping on Lampley. I think he was pissed off because:

a.) the undercard, for the most part, blew. Duddy's sorry ass and a Castillo who really shouldn't be fighting. All that was missing was another half-hour of Chavez Jr. bullshit.

b.) Clottey was less active than ever. He made the effort against Cotto look like a firestorm. Lampley screaming "Bang! Bang! Wanna throw? BANG!" was more about, "Damn it, Joshua, could you do SOMETHING in return? At least TRY for the 50,000 people here and the millions watching you defecate in the middle of the ring? At least stop going into hunchback mode, covering up and standing still, and TRY instead of just letting Pacquiao tee off?" I think he, like the rest of us, wanted an honest effort and it didn't happen. Of course, what did was really expect? That... right there. Clottey putting on the earmuffs and Pacquiao firing power shots and chopping his body down. If anyone really expected something else, please explain WHY.

Simply, if Clottey was dehydrated and had diarrhea, he must have had diarrhea for every fight of his career.

Sack up, Clottey.
LoL You sounds like Jim in desperation...Bang Bang Bang here I come Bang... thumbsup_anim.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (oozemcbuck @ Mar 16 2010, 09:32 AM) *
I thought I was watching an AKON video. Fuck Clottey, he went to get paid, not to fight.

laugh.gif funny shit
Lil-lightsout
I was at a wrestling match tonight, and this dude was telling my friend how awesome Pac is cause he threw well over a 1000 punches and blah, blah, blah. I quickly informed him of what really went down, the short version, his reaction was that is why boxing sucks. He said too much fishy stuff and politics ruin the sport.
Douchebag
CLOTTEY IS A BITCH!!!!!
Snoop
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Mar 17 2010, 03:42 AM) *
I was at a wrestling match tonight, and this dude was telling my friend how awesome Pac is cause he threw well over a 1000 punches and blah, blah, blah. I quickly informed him of what really went down, the short version, his reaction was that is why boxing sucks. He said too much fishy stuff and politics ruin the sport.

You can't really trust high profile fights anymore. I'd LOVE to believe that this whole thing was legit, but politics clouds the whole thing. That's why I'd suggest the lower-profile fights between two good names, i.e. Williams vs Martinez. You'll see all the skill in boxing without the bullshit.
JLUVBABY
im kinda with ceo... if anything it appeared if anything was wrong with clottey was he was asked not to punch back too much as ceo has said... when clottey actually decided to throw he was bouncing pac around the ring... had he thrown enough of that early i could easily envision a diffrent fight taking place.. just my opinion...
neophyte7
If you watch the stare down with them two laughing together you know this fight was straight BS... Clottey made a deal not to try to win. He will get another shot at title because he did what he was told. played his part in a scripted bulshit. Again. how many damned boxers who are serious laugh with each other at a stare down after hitting the scales... straight Bullshit...
Method
im kinda with ceo... if anything it appeared if anything was wrong with clottey was he was asked not to punch back too much as ceo has said... when clottey actually decided to throw he was bouncing pac around the ring... had he thrown enough of that early i could easily envision a diffrent fight taking place..

I agree 100%. Paq had some pretty decent swelling under his right eye. That doesn't happen for no reason. When Clottey did let his hands go, Paq was there to be hit, and when he was, he was moved around. Clottey just fought like a bitch. He played boxing's version of a "Prevent Defense" most of the night, and that's bullshit.
Snoop
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Mar 17 2010, 11:17 PM) *
im kinda with ceo... if anything it appeared if anything was wrong with clottey was he was asked not to punch back too much as ceo has said... when clottey actually decided to throw he was bouncing pac around the ring... had he thrown enough of that early i could easily envision a diffrent fight taking place.. just my opinion...

YUP. Clottey was effective when he wanted. For whatever reason, he chose not to be.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.