Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Klitschko-Chambers Results Inside Between 4-5 PM CST
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jack 1000
The Klitschko-Chambers fight should start about 4PM CST. No spoiler warnings are needed as the fight is not being televised. But we still need to enforce the e-mail/PM only streaming rule because promoters and sponsors still check boxing websites for unauthorized streaming activity. When they see this, it causes negative feedback between the site and the promoters for future accreditation and sponsorship.

Jack

Administrator
Keith
I will be ballzy. I think the fight is close...

close enough that when it goes to the cards you wont know for sure who the victor is...

But it is in Germany, so Klit gets the nod.
Byrd Man
Undercard fights start at 4pm ET/ 1pm PT and main card fight starts at 6pm ET/ 3pm PT
salvador
QUOTE (Keith @ Mar 20 2010, 01:21 PM) *
I will be ballzy. I think the fight is close...

close enough that when it goes to the cards you wont know for sure who the victor is...

But it is in Germany, so Klit gets the nod.

That's a really bold call considering that Chambers weighed in at 209. It's virtually impossible for me to see this going 8 rounds.
Nay_Sayer
Is anyone streaming this fight for free? If so, hit me with a PM

Thanks
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Nay_Sayer @ Mar 20 2010, 01:34 PM) *
Is anyone streaming this fight for free? If so, hit me with a PM

Thanks

Same here. Much thanks.
Maxy
1st round goes to Wlad, using the jab. Highlight of the round is when Eddie picks Klit up and carries him a few feet across the ring.
Maxy
Chambers throws Wlad on the floor early in the 2nd and then gets badly stunned by a right hand from Klit. Klit ahead, as expected.
Maxy
Wlad doing his thing with the jab. Chambers not throwing much back at all. Covering up most of the time.

3-0 Wlad.
Byrd Man
we need a .gif of Chambers throwing Wlad to the ground. Who's he think he is, Rocky? ha ha ha.
Maxy
Chambers can't get in range. If he does open up he just falls short everytime. Klit is cruising.

4-0.
HaydelHammer
no head movement, no lateral, no faints to get inside his jab, no looping shots over or underneath the jab....nothing out of chambers.

Only takedowns attempts.
MarzB
I got a stream of this if anyone wants it pm me..
d843
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Mar 20 2010, 09:50 AM) *
The Klitschko-Chambers fight should start about 4PM CST. No spoiler warnings are needed as the fight is not being televised. But we still need to enforce the e-mail/PM only streaming rule because promoters and sponsors still check boxing websites for unauthorized streaming activity. When they see this, it causes negative feedback between the site and the promoters for future accreditation and sponsorship.

Jack

Administrator
Who ever said that chambers was gonna look like clotty ,hit that shit on that tha on fkn head!
Maxy
It just seems all too easy for Wlad. Working behind the jab, he's in total control. Chambers isn't really doing anything at all.

5-0 Wlad.
MarzB
I agree. Eddie is trying but Wlad is keeping him at bay with that jab. He's using his right hand pretty well too.

Eddie's resembling Joshua Clottey defense mode
HaydelHammer
eddie will be very disappointed in himself after this loss. His corner guy might leave his ass after this fight.
Maxy
Tell me this isn't America's best heavyweight. FFS, even the corner are pissed off with him now. He's less active than Clottey was!

Jesus, this is a stroll.

HaydelHammer
he better triple up on his shots WALKING TOWARDS kilt...the dude is 6'6...he isn't going anywhere but backwards...fall into the guy with some shots.

trying to jab and throw singles on a big guy like vlad that is basically keeping his distance just aint cutting it.
tymoney
*yawn*.. Ive seen funerals more entertaining than this fight
HaydelHammer
this will probably be the last round. Manny is on with his corner advice.
Maxy
Another round dominated by Wlad. Using the jab whilst Chambers just backs up with his guard held high, throwing sod all of any significance.
HaydelHammer
now this is were klit should be mashing this fool out and making it understood he's the man.
Maxy
Nah, he's just completely over matched. It's a one sided fight and Eddie isn't doing anything at all. He can't get to Klit and really Wladimir should just get him out of there.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Maxy @ Mar 20 2010, 06:36 PM) *
Nah, he's just completely over matched. It's a one sided fight and Eddie isn't doing anything at all. He can't get to Klit and really Wladimir should just get him out of there.

Agreed. .....it's time to send eddie home.

Was that his wife in his corner getting in his ass now? LMAO
HaydelHammer
LOL time to bring in the loaded glove. LOL

<ref stopped fight so far so eddie can change right glove that is torn>
Maxy
Well Chambers at least tried a bit more in this round but I think he knew long ago that this isn't going to be his night. He can't get in range, the Klit jab is too dominant. Changing Eddie's glove now, his right glove is apparently split. Buys him a bit of time if he's tired.

Crowd whistling and jeering but the ref ordered the change.

Anyway, unless a miracle happens Wlad is still going to be the champion.
d843
QUOTE (MarzB @ Mar 20 2010, 05:25 PM) *
I agree. Eddie is trying but Wlad is keeping him at bay with that jab. He's using his right hand pretty well too.

what a disappointment
HaydelHammer
manny is losing his patience a tad....I can feel it. LOL

had this been lennox.....OMG.
Maxy
Dull 10th round, following the same pattern as the others but to a lesser extent. Steward wants Wlad to open up more.
Maxy
It's just a typical Klit performance against an over matched challenger who realised after one round that he couldn't implement his pre-fight game plan.
HaydelHammer
this sh*t is just killing manny LOL

HaydelHammer
There you go manny. LOL

Eddie is taking a nap.
Maxy
Left hook KO's Chambers with about 10 seconds left to go!

BOOM, Chambers was out before he hit the floor.
thefloatingmonkey
Haha nice. Glad he got the KO. Was a boring fight until those last seconds. Heavyweight division is in really bad shape.
HaydelHammer
12 RD KO Klit W
HaydelHammer
Kevin Johnson would have been more exciting (entertaining).

Bring back Kevin.
d843
QUOTE (MarzB @ Mar 20 2010, 05:25 PM) *

that fuc lookED like a sack of potatoes when he hit the canvas
Kusini
what a ko! beautiful lefthook
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Kusini @ Mar 20 2010, 07:05 PM) *
what a ko! beautiful lefthook

I wish he would have turned his bodyweight into it a little more just to have it look more vicious and ruthless with bad intentions.

Eddie ought to be ashamed of his fat ass self for that performance.
d843
QUOTE (d843 @ Mar 20 2010, 06:01 PM) *
that fuc lookED like a sack of potatoes when he hit the canvas
seemed like Stewart was clownin his azz all night.Sayn ,look man, the media's gonna fuck with u if you don't ko his this dude.THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY
BigG
Chambers was better than Wlad's last few opponents but a dominant victory for Wlad.

I'll go for Haye over Klitschko by KO though in under 5.
d843
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Mar 20 2010, 06:08 PM) *
I wish he would have turned his bodyweight into it a little more just to have it look more vicious and ruthless with bad intentions.

Eddie ought to be ashamed of his fat ass self for that performance.
I AGREE!!!!!!
The CEO
THAT'S what it looks like when you're afraid to open up and punch...when you're just tryin' to survive...Chambers fought like that because Wlad's punches HURT.

Nice KO though...a slow, tired, left hook right on the tip of the chin....followed by a mean right uppercut as he was fallin'....already unconscious, mind you...lol

When are people gonna start realizing that Wlad is a Boxing BEAST?...he schools and hurts his opponents at the same time...his jab alone is BRUTAL.
d843
QUOTE (BigG @ Mar 20 2010, 06:14 PM) *
Chambers was better than Wlad's last few opponents but a dominant victory for Wlad.

I'll go for Haye over Klitschko by KO though in under 5.
HELL NO KLITSCHKO WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT ANYONE CURRENTLY ACTIVE .HAYE AIN'T BIG ENOUGH
d843
HE AIN'T FAST ENOUGH ,TALL ENOUGH ,STRONG ENOUGH .WoW! HE'd BE SO MUCH MORE EXCITING IF HE WUD JUS LET HIS FUCN HANDS GO!
d843
QUOTE (d843 @ Mar 20 2010, 06:27 PM) *
HE AIN'T FAST ENOUGH ,TALL ENOUGH ,STRONG ENOUGH .WoW! HE'd BE SO MUCH MORE EXCITING IF HE WUD JUS LET HIS FUCN HANDS GO!
I wonder how wlad wud have done against some of the GREATS?I truly think he could have held his own
Maxy
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 20 2010, 07:18 PM) *
THAT'S what it looks like when you're afraid to open up and punch...when you're just tryin' to survive...Chambers fought like that because Wlad's punches HURT.

Nice KO though...a slow, tired, left hook right on the tip of the chin....followed by a mean right uppercut as he was fallin'....already unconscious, mind you...lol

When are people gonna start realizing that Wlad is a Boxing BEAST?...he schools and hurts his opponents at the same time...his jab alone is BRUTAL.

It's not hard to look dominant when you are fighting a fat cruiserweight whose only intention appeared to be to survive.

It's actually a disgrace that some of these heavyweights come into a fight less than in 100% shape. Eddie Chambers is a stone overweight and that kinda stinks when you consider how prestigious the world heavyweight championship is.

At least the Klits and David Haye (although Haye is looking a little heavy for my liking at the minute), come into their fights in tip top condition.

We can talk about Wlad being a beast when he fights and beats a LIVE and IN SHAPE opponent who actually turns up to win.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Maxy @ Mar 20 2010, 07:51 PM) *
It's not hard to look dominant when you are fighting a fat cruiserweight whose only intention appeared to be to survive.

It's actually a disgrace that some of these heavyweights come into a fight less than in 100% shape. Eddie Chambers is a stone overweight and that kinda stinks when you consider how prestigious the world heavyweight championship is.

At least the Klits and David Haye (although Haye is looking a little heavy for my liking at the minute), come into their fights in tip top condition.

We can talk about Wlad being a beast when he fights and beats a LIVE and IN SHAPE opponent who actually turns up to win.

wlad would be out of gas by the 5th round if somebody with a pulse showed up in shape and pushed him. It would help of they moved forward with a minimal 3 punch combination.

A prime evander would simply break down and demolish both klit brothers imo simply off dog alone. These heavies man are terrible...all of em.
d843
[quote name='Maxy' date='Mar 20 2010, 06:51 PM' post='477432']

[/quote I truly believe if haye gets in there with either klITSCHKO ain't won't go 12.I'v been a kliTSCHKO fan sensE befORE tha 1st bird figHT & yea i'd be the 1st 2 admit!there not as entertaining as they ounce was,hell,they were never all that flashy.I liked them cauSE they were different & they were brothers.& the heavy weight game never seen 2 bros collect all the belts Fuc !!! i'd pay major bread to see them FIGHT EACH OTHER.I knew by the time they both moved up they wud rulle the hw division.there both way more patient than when they both started.& I think that's normal. you have to.OVER the next couple of years I think there gonna clean out the division.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.