Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: huck vs. minto
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
huck vs. minto

it surprises me no one has talked about this fight... in my mind this is a legit and very ggod fight at cruiserweight... huck has been looking good lately... minto just gave aarelo a run for his money, but was just too small... i have to go with minto in this fight... im not sure huck can deal with the constant pressure minto is gonna bring and also it has to be nice for minto to be getting hit by smaller fighters for a change.... lol.... minto mid to late rnd ko... whats you guys thoughts on this fight....
Lil-lightsout
Never seen Huck yet, but I got a lot of respect for Minto. That dude always comes ready to fight, even though he is limited, atleast he gives it his all. He has a ton of heart.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I freakin love Capt. Huck. he has only ever lost to USS Cunnigham and there is no shame in that. Huck is a wild man and I think he will be too much for Minto. Hopefully this fight will at least put him on the radar in the states.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Mar 23 2010, 03:11 PM) *
I freakin love Capt. Huck. he has only ever lost to USS Cunnigham and there is no shame in that. Huck is a wild man and I think he will be too much for Minto. Hopefully this fight will at least put him on the radar in the states.

i hope they show this fight in the states... thats gonna be a damn good fight...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Mar 23 2010, 06:16 PM) *
i hope they show this fight in the states... thats gonna be a damn good fight...

Co-sign, two reasonably unrefined punchers who love standing straight in front of their opponents replicating 'Rocky' moments.

Huck's fight with USS was a barn burner and I'm hoping this one will be too. Did anyone see Cunningham after the fight? Dude was totally spent. He looked like the loser laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.