Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matrix vs. King (Dirrell vs. Abarham)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
MarzB
I'm excited about this fight as it pits two contrasting styles against one another. One thing I like about Abraham is that he doesn't waste a lot of movement or unnecessary punch out put.

Dirrell is definitely an all around boxer and while some don't like his style, it works for him.

I think Dirrell has heard the criticism of those that say he moves too much and thats why (I feel) he was flat out robbed against Froch. He may stay in range a split second longer against Arthur because of that. He better not get into a "trading punches" forray because Arthur does pack a punch.

I think Abraham is going to "sell out" and get hit with jabs to get inside to land his body work to slow Dirrell down.

Dirrell I think most can agree can outbox Arthur and I think that'll happen. Someone here made a point that these fights in the tourney if they go to decision will more than likely favor the hometown combatant and I agree with that.

I'm going to say Dirrell will give Arthur his first "L".
d843
QUOTE (MarzB @ Mar 23 2010, 02:47 PM) *
I'm excited about this fight as it pits two contrasting styles against one another. One thing I like about Abraham is that he doesn't waste a lot of movement or unnecessary punch out put.

Dirrell is definitely an all around boxer and while some don't like his style, it works for him.

I think Dirrell has heard the criticism of those that say he moves too much and thats why (I feel) he was flat out robbed against Froch. He may stay in range a split second longer against Arthur because of that. He better not get into a "trading punches" forray because Arthur does pack a punch.

I think Abraham is going to "sell out" and get hit with jabs to get inside to land his body work to slow Dirrell down.

Dirrell I think most can agree can outbox Arthur and I think that'll happen. Someone here made a point that these fights in the tourney if they go to decision will more than likely favor the hometown combatant and I agree with that.

I'm going to say Dirrell will give Arthur his first "L".
I gonna make my prediction simple & to the point.The king is going to smash this dude,possibley a Ko.Depends if dirrel's going to runallnight like he did against froch
Maxy
I've got Dirrell cruising ahead by a wide margin before the ever patient Abraham finally catches up with him - BOOM!!! 11th round knock out!
The CEO
I'll be betting on this one...

Dirrell by UD.

I think his bullshit fight/loss vs. Froch was a blessing in disguise.....that the experience has actually HELPED him reach a next level in his game...I'm expecting a confident, inspired performance from him...
Keith
Arthur Abraham is always very professional in the ring. He is patient, methodical, and never seems to get flustered.

Based on the Froch fight, Dirrell is the polar opposite. He never looked relaxed, acted like an amateur, and was completely flustered by a fighter who couldn’t land a clean punch on him. I have never seen a fighter look so poor while never actually being hit.... by anything.

Carl Froch is nowhere near the fighter that Arthur Abraham is. Abraham will walk him down, frustrate him, tire him out, and then beat Dirrell up.

When the punches start flying, Dirrell won’t have an answer... even if he's not getting hit. A leopard can't change its spots.
d843
QUOTE (Keith @ Mar 23 2010, 04:15 PM) *
Arthur Abraham is always very professional in the ring. He is patient, methodical, and never seems to get flustered.

Based on the Froch fight, Dirrell is the polar opposite. He never looked relaxed, acted like an amateur, and was completely flustered by a fighter who couldn’t land a clean punch on him. I have never seen a fighter look so poor while never actually being hit.... by anything.

Carl Froch is nowhere near the fighter that Arthur Abraham is. Abraham will walk him down, frustrate him, tire him out, and then beat Dirrell up.

When the punches start flying, Dirrell won’t have an answer... even if he's not getting hit. A leopard can't change its spots.
Nicely put
d843
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 23 2010, 04:15 PM) *

Dirrell by UD.

I think his bullshit fight/loss vs. Froch was a blessing in disguise.....that the experience has actually HELPED him reach a next level in his game...I'm expecting a confident, inspired performance from him...
Yea,Im going to be dropping a dub on the king.It be a fairly easy walk down
The CEO
QUOTE (d843 @ Mar 23 2010, 05:33 PM) *
Yea,Im going to be dropping a dub on the king.It be a fairly easy walk down

Oh yeah?...I'm gonna be droppin' at least a dub HUNDY on Dirrell...lol

As of right now, I'm 3 for 3 on this tourney's fights... wink.gif
Keith
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 23 2010, 05:50 PM) *

3 for 4 wont be too bad. laugh.gif

I can't believe The CEO is picking a fighter with that much bitch in him.

Dirrell = help.gif
D-MARV
I have been going back and watching the Dirrell-Froch and Abraham-Taylor fights and I gotta tell ya... Dirrell can pull this off. Dirrell had issues with Froch because Froch comes foward and applies pressure every minute of the fight. Abraham does not. I can see Dirrell winning a wide decision in this win. Could be worth dropping some money on. I'm laying down big money on Froch-Kessler... Kessler is DONE!!!
d843
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Mar 23 2010, 06:56 PM) *
I have been going back and watching the Dirrell-Froch and Abraham-Taylor fights and I gotta tell ya... Dirrell can pull this off. Dirrell had issues with Froch because Froch comes foward and applies pressure every minute of the fight. Abraham does not. I can see Dirrell winning a wide decision in this win. Could be worth dropping some money on. I'm laying down big money on Froch-Kessler... Kessler is DONE!!!
The king is going to win the whole thing.How can u pic against a man who went almost 12rds with a broken jaw & won?He's definitely the real deal!U can't be serious,Dirrel is a bitch
d843
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 23 2010, 04:50 PM) *
Oh yeah?...I'm gonna be droppin' at least a dub HUNDY on Dirrell...lol

Damb,that's pretty good.I lost 40 on kessler.Never again will I drop $ on his ass!
Keith
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Mar 23 2010, 07:56 PM) *
Dirrell can pull this off.

He certainly could. He is taller and faster, a good combination of physical attribute to possess.

I read something in the last couple weeks... about when you have an undefeated fighter, his opponent has to convince him to lose. I think this is very true here.

Is Dirrel the guy who's going to convince Abraham he should lose?

Imo... there is nothing convincing about Dirrell. If anything, Dirrel needs to convince himself he should even be in the tournament right now.

Dirrell had issues with Froch because Froch comes foward and applies pressure every minute of the fight. Abraham does not.

Abraham applies pressure. He comes foward and breaks you down piece by piece. Every punch has meaning and a purpose. He is very efficient.

Just because he isnt reckless doesnt mean he isnt applying pressure.

Spyder
Keith, are you "from" Florida? I know that you live in Florida, but if you were FROM Florida than you'd know that speed kills! Simple as that. Dirrell is the much faster, and supremely skilled fighter. Don't get me wrong, Abraham has more POP than anyone in the tournament. But you can't pop, what you can't catch.

Dirrell by a wide UD. It will be a boxing lesson.
Keith
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 23 2010, 09:57 PM) *
Keith, are you "from" Florida? I know that you live in Florida, but if you were FROM Florida than you'd know that speed kills! Simple as that. Dirrell is the much faster, and supremely skilled fighter. Don't get me wrong, Abraham has more POP than anyone in the tournament. But you can't pop, what you can't catch.

Dirrell by a wide UD. It will be a boxing lesson.

laugh.gif

Hey man, if Dirrel wins so be it. But that dude hasnt beaten anybody. He is highly overated imo.

Supremely skilled? Are you sure? Thats high praise for a guy who looked like total shit against a caveman in his last fight.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Keith @ Mar 23 2010, 09:13 PM) *
Abraham applies pressure. He comes foward and breaks you down piece by piece. Every punch has meaning and a purpose. He is very efficient.

Just because he isnt reckless doesnt mean he isnt applying pressure.

Sorry Keith, I disagree! While Abraham does apply pressure at times, I do see him taking long breaks. That is where Dirrell can when the fight!
MarzB
So if you don't move forward that makes you a "bitch"? I want someone to really explain to me what Froch did that fight to earn a decision save for miss, be off balance and just pursue endlessly.

Direll had one fight and I think that was his fight against Stevens where he literally moved way too much. As I think Spyder said, that robbery in England will have a positive effect on him in the long run I think.

I'm going to watch this fight again but if my memory serves me correctly, crude ass Edison Miranda pretty much was able to outbox Abraham the first go round. Whle Dirrell doesn't commit to his punches like Miranda does, I'm personally still not convinced yet that Abraham is a super middle at this point. Yes, we know he beat Jermain Taylor but it wasn't like he pummeled him the entire fight.
Big Slim Sweet
I can't see Abraham not catching Dirrell at some point in this fight, and I can't see Dirrell not falling apart when he does.
Keith
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Mar 23 2010, 10:47 PM) *
Sorry Keith, I disagree! While Abraham does apply pressure at times, I do see him taking long breaks. That is where Dirrell can when the fight!

laugh.gif You dont have to yell.
Spyder
QUOTE (Keith @ Mar 23 2010, 10:21 PM) *
laugh.gif

Hey man, if Dirrel wins so be it. But that dude hasnt beaten anybody. He is highly overated imo.

Supremely skilled? Are you sure? Thats high praise for a guy who looked like total shit against a caveman in his last fight.

He beat 231 nobodies as an amateur and Olympic medalist.

QUOTE (MarzB @ Mar 23 2010, 11:02 PM) *
So if you don't move forward that makes you a "bitch"? I want someone to really explain to me what Froch did that fight to earn a decision save for miss, be off balance and just pursue endlessly.

Direll had one fight and I think that was his fight against Stevens where he literally moved way too much. As I think Spyder said, that robbery in England will have a positive effect on him in the long run I think.

I'm going to watch this fight again but if my memory serves me correctly, crude ass Edison Miranda pretty much was able to outbox Abraham the first go round. Whle Dirrell doesn't commit to his punches like Miranda does, I'm personally still not convinced yet that Abraham is a super middle at this point. Yes, we know he beat Jermain Taylor but it wasn't like he pummeled him the entire fight.

It was CEO that said it, but I agree with the statement.
The CEO
QUOTE (Keith @ Mar 23 2010, 07:25 PM) *
3 for 4 wont be too bad. laugh.gif

I can't believe The CEO is picking a fighter with that much bitch in him.

Dirrell = help.gif

lol...he DOES have some amateur bitch in him....but I'm bankin' on the premise of him learning from his last fight...I don't think he'll be lookin' for constant help from the ref or holdin' on too much in this particular matchup....

Yep...I got Froch over Kessler too....by late stoppage.

QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 23 2010, 11:16 PM) *
He beat 231 nobodies as an amateur and Olympic medalist.

It was CEO that said it, but I agree with the statement.

Maybe if I start hatin' on Money May, Marz will stop skimmin' me...lol
blackbelt2003
QUOTE (MarzB @ Mar 24 2010, 03:02 AM) *

I still don't get why people think Froch didn't deserve the decision for trundling forwards, missing and being off balance, but the same people think Dirrell DID deserve the decision for running backwards, missing and falling on the floor.

Both men looked like shit. Both men put forwards a less-than-world-class effort. Froch landed the harder punches (but they were few and far between), Dirrell landed more punches (although most had too little power in to score).

I had Dirrell up by one point, but I wouldn't argue with Froch by a point or two. A draw would have been best, as neither man deserved to win.

With regards to this Dirrell-Abraham, then it depends on how Dirrell fights. The guy's got obvious speed and skills, but if he continues to throw half-power punches with one eye on not getting hit, then I'll consider Abraham's infrequent but more powerful blows.

At the end of the day, scoring a fight is about assessing damage. If you run away all night but still put more hurt on your opponent, then BING! You win. If your opponent puts more hurt on you, round by round of course, they win. Simple as.

Black
Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 23 2010, 10:15 PM) *

Dirrell by UD.

Shoooooot. I might have a drop some dough on this too then. I came up on the Ward fight thanks to you. thumbsup_anim.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Mar 24 2010, 05:18 PM) *
I still don't get why people think Froch didn't deserve the decision for trundling forwards, missing and being off balance, but the same people think Dirrell DID deserve the decision for running backwards, missing and falling on the floor.

Both men looked like shit. Both men put forwards a less-than-world-class effort. Froch landed the harder punches (but they were few and far between), Dirrell landed more punches (although most had too little power in to score).

I had Dirrell up by one point, but I wouldn't argue with Froch by a point or two. A draw would have been best, as neither man deserved to win.

With regards to this Dirrell-Abraham, then it depends on how Dirrell fights. The guy's got obvious speed and skills, but if he continues to throw half-power punches with one eye on not getting hit, then I'll consider Abraham's infrequent but more powerful blows.

At the end of the day, scoring a fight is about assessing damage. If you run away all night but still put more hurt on your opponent, then BING! You win. If your opponent puts more hurt on you, round by round of course, they win. Simple as.

Black

I'd have to watch the fight again but I didn't feel Dirrell's punches were all that soft. In fact, I remember him hurting Froch somewhere in the 8th or 9th round. I thought that, plus just generally outboxing Froch warranted the W for Dirrell. But yeah, dunno if I'd call it a robbery though.
The CEO
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 24 2010, 12:31 PM) *
Shoooooot. I might have a drop some dough on this too then. I came up on the Ward fight thanks to you. thumbsup_anim.gif

You know it. It's time to get paid again...

QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 24 2010, 12:36 PM) *
I'd have to watch the fight again but I didn't feel Dirrell's punches were all that soft. In fact, I remember him hurting Froch somewhere in the 8th or 9th round. I thought that, plus just generally outboxing Froch warranted the W for Dirrell. But yeah, dunno if I'd call it a robbery though.

That's true...he affected Froch a few times....there was a gif of him knockin' Froch off of him with two left hooks around here somewhere...

I'd say Dirrell has a "decent punch"...and "some pop" when he bites down and closes his fists....
blackbelt2003
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 25 2010, 01:35 PM) *
You know it. It's time to get paid again...

That's true...he affected Froch a few times....there was a gif of him knockin' Froch off of him with two left hooks around here somewhere...

I'd say Dirrell has a "decent punch"...and "some pop" when he bites down and closes his fists....

Yeah, yeah, I'd say he's a good puncher IF he puts more bite into his shots. Problem for me is that his genuinely powerful punches were even fewer and further between than Froch's.

I still had Dirrell up by a point, but I couldn't call it a robbery.

Black
Spyder
Dirrell was in full box mode. I've seen him sit down on his punches when he's moving forward, but not when he moves backward.

That's something that he needs to work on.
Keith
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 25 2010, 03:39 PM) *
Dirrell was in full box mode.

More like full survival mode.

Froch has rudementary boxing skill, stood right in front of Dirrell, and threw few punches himself.

That sounds like a perfect storm for a skilled boxer to take advantage of....Yet Dirrell still looked like shit.
grapevine241
the most interesting bout of group 2 in terms of styles. i like abraham by mid or late KO because i dont think dirrell can stay disciplined enough in the fight.
The CEO
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Mar 25 2010, 03:14 PM) *
Yeah, yeah, I'd say he's a good puncher IF he puts more bite into his shots. Problem for me is that his genuinely powerful punches were even fewer and further between than Froch's.

I still had Dirrell up by a point, but I couldn't call it a robbery.

Black

Well I have to label that one a robbery...did you know they STILL haven't released the punchstats for that fight?...lol

Froch was like The Sheriff of Nottingham...stealing from the fair and honest, Boxing watching peasants.

laugh.gif
Keith
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 25 2010, 08:17 PM) *
did you know they STILL haven't released the punchstats for that fight?...lol

They still haven't released the clinch and flop stats for the fight either? haha.gif
grapevine241
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 25 2010, 08:17 PM) *
Well I have to label that one a robbery...did you know they STILL haven't released the punchstats for that fight?...lol

Froch was like The Sheriff of Nottingham...stealing from the fair and honest, Boxing watching peasants.

laugh.gif

showtime doesnt have the rights to use compubox since HBO has an exclusive deal for premium cable, if im not mistaken...
The CEO
QUOTE (Keith @ Mar 25 2010, 08:33 PM) *
They still haven't released the clinch and flop stats for the fight either? haha.gif

Ha ha...but no one can argue that excessive clinching (without holding and hitting, mind you) and some flops are worse offenses than multiple, premeditated, Rabbit Punches and a Half Belly to Belly Suplex...lol...Hell...Froch was doin' all kinds of other dirty shit right in front of the ref too...

They took the point from DIRRELL, man...

thumbsdown_anim.gif

QUOTE (grapevine241 @ Mar 25 2010, 10:00 PM) *
showtime doesnt have the rights to use compubox since HBO has an exclusive deal for premium cable, if im not mistaken...

I know they don't use Compubox...but if I'M not mistaken...general punchstats were released for other fights last year on Showtime...

Word on the street is Froch landed less than 10 punches the entire fight...
Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 26 2010, 12:43 PM) *
Ha ha...but no one can argue that excessive clinching (without holding and hitting, mind you) and some flops are worse offenses than multiple, premeditated, Rabbit Punches and a Half Belly to Belly Suplex...lol...Hell...Froch was doin' all kinds of other dirty shit right in front of the ref too...

thumbsdown_anim.gif

Point deduction was bullshit. If they were going to deduct for excessive holding, both fighters should have been penalized. Even Al Berstein said that.

I know they don't use Compubox...but if I'M not mistaken...general punchstats were released for other fights last year on Showtime...

Word on the street is Froch landed less than 10 punches the entire fight...

Dunno about less than 10 the entire fight, but I can believe per round, which is still pretty shitty.

I might have to watch the fight over again. After just seeing a highlight video of the fight, Dirrell was ducking and dodging the shit out of Froch.
The CEO
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 26 2010, 08:54 AM) *
Point deduction was bullshit. If they were going to deduct for excessive holding, both fighters should have been penalized. Even Al Berstein said that.

Dunno about less than 10 the entire fight, but I can believe per round, which is still pretty shitty.

I might have to watch the fight over again. After just seeing a highlight video of the fight, Dirrell was ducking and dodge the shit out of Froch.

lol...I was semi joking...but don't be surprised if you watch that shit again and find out Froch didn't land 10 GOOD punches in 12 rounds...lol
Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 26 2010, 01:01 PM) *
lol...I was semi joking...but don't be surprised if you watch that shit again and find out Froch didn't land 10 GOOD punches in 12 rounds...lol

What was probably worse was when the crowd would go nuts at the fact that Froch just started throwing, regardless if he landed or not.

I think the biggest problem people have with giving Dirrell the fight is because he was sloppy, but shit, it wasn't as if Froch wasn't just as, if not sloppier, than Dirrell.
Keith
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 26 2010, 08:43 AM) *

thumbsdown_anim.gif

Shit dude... I'm just giving you a hard time. drinks.gif

I was rooting for Dirrell in the fight. I was extremely disapointed in his performance, and its just turned me off to him. He threw and landed more punches but gave the fight away with terrible ring generalship. By the time the fight was at the halfway point... I wanted to see him get stretched.

I really do enjoy Abraham though. He's just a cool customer in the ring and real tough to boot.
PR316
Dirrell via UD. I think Abraham's tendency to take rests will not serve him well here. Dirrell will be busier, faster, and he'll overcome a late rally by Abraham to hear the decision in his favor.
Jack 1000
Abraham by UD over BORELL!

Whom I call the most over-rated fighter, jab like a drunk, run away I'll fight another day" since Mark Breland. Trust me, this is no Whitaker or Nelson in there. Borell sucks! Froch beat him (although close) because you can't win a fight by:

1.) Showboating

2.) Looking for sympathy from the ref by back-peddling

3.) Falling over your feet to act like pretending you're hurt

4.) Being a sloppy boxer.

Direll....OK Borell should watch Andre Ward over Kessler to see how to box. I heard there will be neutral judges for the fight so there should not be a hoomecourt advantage.

I would get on Abraham's ass and tell him DON'T give away the first five rounds like you always do! Why does he do that?! He's got to be aggressive right away! Don't let Borell breathe. Don't let him run away.

Jack
Keith
I believe Dirrell's biggest problem is that he is not physically strong.

It really showed against Froch, and Abraham is equally strong but more skilled.
MarzB
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Mar 26 2010, 03:46 PM) *
Abraham by UD over BORELL!

Whom I call the most over-rated fighter, jab like a drunk, run away I'll fight another day" since Mark Breland. Trust me, this is no Whitaker or Nelson in there. Borell sucks! Froch beat him (although close) because you can't win a fight by:

1.) Showboating

2.) Looking for sympathy from the ref by back-peddling

3.) Falling over your feet to act like pretending you're hurt

4.) Being a sloppy boxer.

Direll....OK Borell should watch Andre Ward over Kessler to see how to box. I heard there will be neutral judges for the fight so there should not be a hoomecourt advantage.

I would get on Abraham's ass and tell him DON'T give away the first five rounds like you always do! Why does he do that?! He's got to be aggressive right away! Don't let Borell breathe. Don't let him run away.

Jack

This is your "opinion" Jack.It's not FACT as you're attempting to outline. I had Dirrell completely outclassing Froch. Fuck the way some of you describe it like Dirrell just "taps"with open fist gloves a'la Malignaggi. Dirrell landed clearly the BEST punch(it was a hook)of the fight (and damn I wish I could search for the gif) that had Froch on queer street. Yeah it was only ONE punch but you guys who say that fundamentalLESS Froch won can't find me anything resembling that what Froch did.

Dirrell WON the fight. He landed the cleaner punches and Froch didn't do schit but be get frustrated which lead to his "BITCH" actions since folks want to throw that word around.

Maybe we'll just agree to disagree because I've seen this fight 4 times just to see WHAT in the hell people saw that indicates Froch won.

That said, I hope "Borell" (smirk, I didn't know Froch was so super exciting with his crude skills. Yeah, he beat an exhausted Jermain Taylor who hit him so hard he spun 360. Otherwise he was headed to losing a decision had JT been able to stand up) puts on an exhibition tomorrow night. Overrated my ass, who's saying Dirrell is a pound for pounder or anything like that??

Anyways, here's a pic of the weigh in and RESPECT DUE to the man in the middle. Detroit STAND UP!!

Maxy
Dirrell fights scared because he's chinny. He'll be found out tomorrow and hopefully it'll be the end of him.
MarzB
Maxy what is "fighting scared" in your opinion??

I don't think the guy who did this fought scared

http://i36.tinypic.com/27zxd8o.gif
Fitz
I definitely thought he fought scared. What Dirrell did that night wasn't boxing. What Whitaker, Toney, Mayweather, Hopkins is boxing, what Alexander did to Urango was boxing. What Dirrell did wasn't and it was disgusting. These fighters you stick and move, and text book defence. Dirrell's defence was ducking his head, falling to his knees to gain a break and not get hit. That wasn't boxing and was cowardly.
JD
The way Dirrell held and ran, he was fighting scared...and it is unfortunate, because he has the ability where he doesn't need to do those things - but he does.
MarzB
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 26 2010, 04:39 PM) *
I definitely thought he fought scared. What Dirrell did that night wasn't boxing. What Whitaker, Toney, Mayweather, Hopkins is boxing, what Alexander did to Urango was boxing. What Dirrell did wasn't and it was disgusting. These fighters you stick and move, and text book defence. Dirrell's defence was ducking his head, falling to his knees to gain a break and not get hit. That wasn't boxing and was cowardly.

Wow talk about being selective. Ok, so Froch throwing a flailing jab that isn't even close from his waist and returning it to his waist IS boxing you're saying?? Body slamming is a part of boxing?? Crossing your feet because your footwork absolutely SUCKs is good boxing??

Seems you're content with guys fighting toe to toe in cement together. I'm not the biggest fan of Dirrell's unnecessary movement. But just because a guy is coming forward being aggressive doesn't mean you're doing something right. Heck, someone in a STRAIGHT JACKET can move forward and be aggressive can they not? Doesn't make it "effective" does it??
KookedKrack
Abraham by ko......Dirrell most likely sits when he pees.
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE (JD @ Mar 26 2010, 04:45 PM) *
The way Dirrell held and ran, he was fighting scared...and it is unfortunate, because he has the ability where he doesn't need to do those things - but he does.

The worse thing for me was that the whole fight Dirrell was clearly the more skilled in there. And when he let his hands go and didn't 'fight scared' he dominated the action. It was frustrating to watch.

However, if Dirrell does get through to the semis and matches up with Froch again I think he will knock Froch out.
JD
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Mar 26 2010, 05:56 PM) *
Abraham by ko......Dirrell most likely sits when he pees.

LOL

QUOTE (Michigan Assassin @ Mar 26 2010, 05:57 PM) *
The worse thing for me was that the whole fight Dirrell was clearly the more skilled in there. And when he let his hands go and didn't 'fight scared' he dominated the action. It was frustrating to watch.

However, if Dirrell does get through to the semis and matches up with Froch again I think he will knock Froch out.

That fight had the potential to be good...as for the next round, I would look at tomorrow as a must win for him...if he loses, he is basically toast. Honestly, I think the ref will play a huge part in how the fight turns out tomorrow night.

D-MARV
LMAO at all this hate for Dirrell. This shit makes me want to pull for Dirrell even more... Problem is the he's fighting the P4P hardest puncher in the game right now. This is real interesting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.