Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@ 9:30 PM (CST) Abraham vs. Direll (SPOILERS @9:45)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jack 1000
This thread is for all round by round action and post fight reactions to the Abraham-Direll fight.

Jack

Administrator
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I expect Abraham to KO Dirrell tonight. They won't have to worry about any judges tonight no matter where they are from. All Dirrell did in his last fight was run and hold. He was stunned in the middle of the fight against Froch, and Abraham is a much better fighter. Abraham may take a couple rounds to get going, but he'll cut the ring off and not let Dirrell hold. This will mean a world of hurt for Dirrell. Abraham will throw crisp counters and I don't see Dirrell taking those flush shots. Abraham KO 8.
D-MARV
2-0 Dirrell
D-MARV
3-1 Dirrell, two point round for Dirrell...

So much for Dirrell being a bitch! LOL
KookedKrack
holy shit! shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif
KookedKrack
I retract my statement about Dirrel sitting when he pees.
MarzB
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Mar 27 2010, 10:20 PM) *
I retract my statement about Dirrel sitting when he pees.

Glad you're recognizing your error..

WHAT!!! Go DIRRELL!!!
D-MARV
Dirrell was hit flush and came back with a 6 punch combo! 4-1 Dirrell!
MarzB
Dirrell needs to counter Abraham cleanly because he's open for it when he throws those wide hooks.
D-MARV
Dirrell is fighting like a P4P fighter right now!
D-MARV
6-1... THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A KD!!!!
MarzB
Like I said in the other thread. He recognizes what happened in England was BS and knew how to adjust. I can't get over how friggin slow Abraham is. I also mentioned that while folks RAVE over Abrahams power that I question if he carries this at Super MIddleweight.

He's landed some punches on Dirrell and for him to be such a "sit down pisser", "bitch", and other nonsense that was said, he sure has stood up to it hasn't he?? And btw, that was a knockdown
mrwigi
arthur is getting a lot closer
D-MARV
Abraham closed the gap in that round... But not sure if he was that effective.
D-MARV
Dirrell lands the BEST punch of the fight and the Ref stops the action??? SUCH BS
D-MARV
WTF is That?
MarzB
I'm fair. That was DEFINITELY a knockdown by ABraham regardless of Dirells feet
Icebeast
what an actor
MarzB
Fuck YOU and WHAT BULLSCHIT!!
D-MARV
Dirrell WIns by DQ!
MarzB
This just goes to show you what people will do when their frustrated. Then some fucking asshole comes out the blue and says some bullschit like that.

I'll GLADLY punch you while you're on ONE knee and lets see what Oscar you'll win since Direll is an "actor" fucking Son a bitch. This is a sport you can lose your life in and muthafukers saying bullschit like this.

Since folks here LOVE to call out people, I'm VERY curious to see if people will call out Abraham with the same FURY they do other fighters. We'll see.
D-MARV
This shit is Crazy!!!

Abraham looks fucked up too!
The CEO
Way to go Abraham, you fucking BITCH!

Used to like Froch...USED to like Abraham.

B-Class Eurobum Mentality.

I could say so much more, but I'm disgusted right now.

lloyd mayflower
Someone is going to have to talk me thru whats happening as im at my work and cant watch
Snoop
He's a good actor???

FUCK ARTHUR ABRAHAM!
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 27 2010, 10:57 PM) *
Way to go Abraham, you fucking BITCH!

Used to like Froch...USED to like Abraham.

B-Class Eurobum Mentality.

I could say so much more, but I'm disgusted right now.

People say European actors are better than Americans. Direll seems to have disproves that.
MarzB
Gladly.

Dirrell was moving and slipped on the advertising on the floor when in the corner. He feel to his knee and then while his knees were on the ground Abraham hit him with a right hand.

When he got up, after they announced it was a DQ win for Dirrell and they tried to interview him, he thought he lost and was still disoriented.

Then that CERTIFIED BITCH (I said it) Abraham mentioned what that lurking poster said saying he was acting.

Meantime THAT BITCH was complaining when he was getting hit CLEAN in the body looking for the ref to help him out.
Al Hata

get in the chat!
D-MARV
Dirrell ALSO proved that American Boxers are SUPERIOR to European Boxers! LMAO
Snoop
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Mar 28 2010, 03:59 AM) *
People say European actors are better than Americans. Direll seems to have disproves that.

Do you really think Dirrell was acting? Are you fucking kidding me???
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (MarzB @ Mar 27 2010, 11:00 PM) *
Gladly.

Dirrell was moving and slipped on the advertising on the floor when in the corner. He feel to his knee and then while his knees were on the ground Abraham hit him with a right hand.

When he got up, after they announced it was a DQ win for Dirrell and they tried to interview him, he thought he lost and was still disoriented.

Then that CERTIFIED BITCH (I said it) Abraham mentioned what that lurking poster said saying he was acting.

Meantime THAT BITCH was complaining when he was getting hit CLEAN in the body looking for the ref to help him out.

Direll won the fight but he still showed he has some bitch in him. LOL this tournament is great, KO's, upsets, Dq's... Take that HBO.
lloyd mayflower
I cant get into chat at my work, it sucks donkey dick. Cheers tho Marz, was gettin lost in the uproar. Will watch a reply when I get home
KookedKrack
GOAT post fight interview post Tyson and Toney

Abraham-"He is a good actor not a good boxer" dry.gif

Gary Shaw-"He is a good boxer!" mad.gif

Abraham-"No! He is a good actor!" nono.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (MarzB @ Mar 28 2010, 04:00 AM) *
Gladly.

For all the praise he gets as being a "warrior", he acts like a straight HO when he comes to body shots.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 27 2010, 11:01 PM) *
Do you really think Dirrell was acting? Are you fucking kidding me???

LOL I don't know I'm just stirring shit up.
Snoop
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Mar 28 2010, 04:03 AM) *
LOL I don't know I'm just stirring shit up.

LOL. Asshole.
Al Hata

dirrell faked that for sure.
Mean Mister Mustard
Andre Direll is the best actor in boxing since Montell Griffin.

Drops to a knee, gets hit. "O shit he hit me. Better go down and milk this shit for all it's worth, here I go."
Keith
laugh.gif

Dirrell looked good knocked out. It will happen again.

All in all, Dirrel looked good but it was starting to go the other way.

Obviously Abraham was wrong to hit him but why the fuck cant this kid Dirrell stay on his damn feet?

KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
HAHAHAHAHAH that was the best interview ever!!! Dirrell may have faked that shit, but only he truly knows that. He got hit, his eyes look semi-clear, then he squints and just goes down. Right after he got it, he has the oh shit what do i do look on his face. I've never really seen a fighter squint when he's knocked out.

However, all tha is beyond the point. Abraham is really stupid for taking that late shot, and he does deserve to be dq'd. He was outboxed for most of the fight, and was losing. He did change the dynamic of the fight in round 10 and was on his way to a KO win imo. Dirrell was un-raveling once again, but he got bailed out. That's not his problem, so more power to Dirrell. He deserved to win the fight, but it was sure one interesting ending.

That was truly the best interview ever though, that shit was borat-like.
Snoop
Damn all ya'll are assholes. laugh.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
Look, the point is Abraham is an asshole for hitting Direll but you have to admit the acting was hilarious.
Boxingjunkie
Abraham deserved to be DQ'ed for that late shot. Although I have to say I think Dirrell was acting a bit on that one. Dirrell was gonna win a decision anyway. Abraham couldnt catch Dirrell and hurt him.
Mean Mister Mustard
The way things have gone so far something great has to happen with Froch-Kessler.
KookedKrack
Co-sign ...........Showtime gets props for putting this together so far all the fights have been very good.
The CEO
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Mar 27 2010, 11:59 PM) *

I don't care if he was acting or not...what's The Rule on that final shot, MMM?

The bottom line is clear as can be....

These fucking Super Middle EuroBUMS can't beat our best Americans at that weight in a fair Boxing match....the only way they can win is if our guys go over there...where they mug them AND/OR rob them.

The best two BOXERS in this bullshit division and tourney are AMERICAN.
Mean Mister Mustard
Let me be serious for a moment. Abraham was obviously not used to losing like this, the idiot panicked and hit Direll when he was down out of frustration. I can understand his position but a pro should know better. Direll only had 2 rounds to go and he was clearly ahead. He didn't lose his composure as bad as he had against Froch, which brings me to...

Froch being underrated. The guy is awkward and his accent can irritate you but he's harder to hit than he seems, has a good up jab and can whack. Say what you want about the Dirrel fight but Froch wasn't bleeding like Abraham was. Not sure he can beat Kessler but if he does he'll have the lead in this tourney.

I still think Ward is the favourite based on his ability to fight on the outside and inside.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 28 2010, 12:19 AM) *

These fucking Super Middle EuroBUMS can't beat our best Americans at that weight in a fair Boxing match....the only way they can win is if our guys go over there...where they mug them AND/OR rob them.

Direll didn't seem so good laying on the canvas.
Boxingjunkie
QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 27 2010, 11:19 PM) *

WOW dont hold back!!!
PR316
Dirrell was clearly hurt. I don't know how anyone could say he was fakiing. It was obvious that he was out of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.