Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's going on with Edwin Valero?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
mexi-cutioner
I've been hearing and reading alot of articles online on Edwin Valero, some say he beat his wife, some say he didn't, some say he has drug and alcohol addiction problems and is out for 6 months and others say he can be released as soon as sometime in the next week. So what news is factual??

Does anyone have a clear grasp or understanding on his situation and can deviate fact from fiction on his news reports?

Either way, I wish him good luck since it's clear he is experiencing issues in life he needs to resolve
grapevine241
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Apr 4 2010, 05:59 PM) *
I've been hearing and reading alot of articles online on Edwin Valero, some say he beat his wife, some say he didn't, some say he has drug and alcohol addiction problems and is out for 6 months and others say he can be released as soon as sometime in the next week. So what news is factual??

Does anyone have a clear grasp or understanding on his situation and can deviate fact from fiction on his news reports?

Either way, I wish him good luck since it's clear he is experiencing issues in life he needs to resolve

he beat up his wife then somehow the fuzz chose to believe the old "she fell down the stairs" excuse
Keith

Its off topic.... But I would love to see Valero move up and fight Maidaina.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Keith @ Apr 4 2010, 08:24 PM) *
Its off topic.... But I would love to see Valero move up and fight Maidaina.

You pretty much stated an instant classic right there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.