Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nominations for fighthypes biggest nuthugger
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Fitz
I am going to make a poll, but first before anybody votes, I would like to hear some nominations so they can be included in the poll that I will create later.

I will nominate:

• torvix - Manny Pacquiao
  • King Eugene - Roy Jones Jr
  • MarzB - Floyd Mayweather Jr

Different members can be nominated for the same fighter if there are several members who nut hug the same fighter. I started off with a few, I could continue, but will let others make some nominations.
Snoop
Method - Bernard Hopkins

JD - Silence Mabuza

BigG - Cotto, Tyson, Raheem, Montiel...I know there's more.
Mean Mister Mustard
CEO- Any American who fights a European.

AussieLad
I would like to nominate Aussielad for hugging AussieLads nuts... i swear its like that guy is permanently attached to those hairy boulders
Romulus9
TheWhiteBuffalo - Francois Botha

End of discussion.

laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
Method bar none. He will always defend his boy Hopkins.

I nominate myself for hate hugger.
Lil-lightsout
Method-Hopkins
Torvix-Pac
Blaze- Old School fighters
Lil-lightsout- Toney and Mosley
Marz- PBF
Fitz- borderline with Vic
BigG- Judah
Warlord
BigG gets my nomination for fighthype's biggest flavor of the month nuthugger. Whoever fights, and wins, is on his sig the next day, lol. In boxing its Pac, Montiel, Hopkins, whoever. In MMA it went from BJ Penn to Diego Sanchez to Wanderlei Silva. I tell you, the boy can hug some nuts. laugh.gif

Just kidding BigG. But man did you get owned in your smacktalk thread. laugh.gif
BigG
LOL that thread is far from over..

I can only say I've been big fans of Tyson, Hopkins, Morales, Montiel, Judah, Ward, and PENALOSA!

Method - Hopkins
Torvix - Pacquiao
Lightsout - Mosley
Marz - Mayweather
DMARV - Williams
Fitz - Darchinyan
Eueguen - Jones Jr
Maxy - Haye
JD - Pavilik
CEO - Bradley?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (BigG @ Apr 5 2010, 07:16 AM) *

I can only say I've been big fans of Tyson, Hopkins, Morales, Montiel, Judah, Ward, and PENALOSA!

Method - Hopkins
Torvix - Pacquiao
Lightsout - Mosley
DMARV - Williams
Fitz - Darchinyan
Eueguen - Jones Jr
Maxy - Haye
JD - Pavilik

LOL. Forgot about that.
ROLL DEEP
The only two people who have hugged the nuts so much they have now became one with the scrotum itself are;

Method - Bernard Hopkins

Marz B - Floyd Mayweather

Maxy

Method - Hopkins
Torvix - Pacquiao
Lightsout - Mosley
Marz - Mayweather
DMARV - Williams
Fitz - Darchinyan
Eueguen - Jones Jr
Maxy - Haye
JD - Pavilik
CEO - Bradley?

Whoah, that's a bit harsh ain't it?
lloyd mayflower
Dont see how anyone can compete with Marz. No one else is even in the same ball (love the pun) park
D-MARV
I dont think Marz hugs Mayweather, he just defends him. Anyone who defends Mayweather is considered a hugger though...

Paul Williams is the fucking KING!!!

WAR PWILL!

The CEO
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Apr 5 2010, 01:02 AM) *
CEO- Any American who fights a European.

laugh.gif

CEO - Bradley?

Bradley is a fighter I like...I thought it was common knowledge on here that I don't "love" ANY fighter...lol

Here's 11 fighters I like right now...

Ward
Bradley
The Klitschkos
Mayweather
JMM
Martinez
Mosley
Darchinyan
Dawson
Gamboa

You see...if you "love" a fighter...you tend to pick them over anyone they fight (even when they're outmatched), run to defend them when people are bashing them, and get sad when they lose...in other words, nuthuggers tend to be blind and emotional.

When I think of nuthuggers, these two songs come to mind...that they feel this way over their man...lol

Method
BigG is definitely the biggest slut around. He will probably be nominated for several fighters.

Just call him, "Mr. Saturday Night".
Spyder
laugh.gif

CEO breaking out the Chaka Khan and Mariah..."You got me feeling E-Mo-Tions!"...lol

I'm adding Fitz to the Hopkins hugger list.
JonnyBlaze
Lil-Lightsout,me for just old school fighters?Come on man..Ya gotta be more specific..I'll help ya out,Archie Moore,Joe Louis,and Evander Holyfield..As 3King3 and Roy would say,Ya'll musta forgot!!I'll always be a Holy fan..

I'd like to add Kostya Tszyu for Fitz and Stevenski..That Aussie pride!!
KookedKrack
Torvix wins this hands down. He was nuthugging at first but now he has evolved into something beyond that.
Box in Hand
How can anyone whose been on this board not hand Torvix this award? That dude hugs nuts like kids used to hug them Cabbage Patch Dolls.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Apr 5 2010, 09:51 PM) *
Torvix wins this hands down. He was nuthugging at first but now he has evolved into something beyond that.

Evolution implies a new & improved model. He has slipped backwards.
D-MARV
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 5 2010, 07:46 PM) *
Evolution implies a new & improved model. He has slipped backwards.

Stevenski,... you're avatar is funny as shit!!! I watch that video almost everyday. LMAO!!!
Provo209
Torvix wins this nuthugger award hands down..LOL...

"Hey Torvix your boy is on roids"LOL
Provo209
Torvix wins this nuthugger award hands down..LOL...

"Hey Torvix your boy is on roids"LOL
torvix2000
Crap!

Quote me a "super dooper dooper nuthugger" post that I've made.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Apr 6 2010, 01:51 AM) *
Crap!

Quote me a "super dooper dooper nuthugger" post that I've made.

There have been 3,459 at the last count.
Byrd Man
lol
kingknockout
laugh.gif
kidbazooka1
I gotta go with Torvix that man nuthuggs like i've never seen before. LOL
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 5 2010, 10:16 PM) *
Just by posting in this thread, you have nominated yourself. Congratulations on becoming a nominee.

Nominate me all you want, but anyone in their right mind would NEVER accuse me of being a "nuthugger" for any fighter. If I was a nuthugger for Byrd (which is the obvious one) then I'd constantly make excuses for his losses to Ibeabuchi or the Klitschkos or whatever.

They beat Byrd down with the fierceness. I HAVE pointed out though that he was outweighed by 20+ pounds by just about everyone who beat him (except Shaun George).

If that makes me a "nuthugger" then hey...whatever whatever. lol
King Eugene
I think most are obvious although I don't consider myself a Jones hugger anymore. From day one I picked Hopkins over him but also said I was rooting for him. I haven't hugged since '08. I doubt any of you guys have notice but in the Jones threads lately I've probably posted the least mainly because I just cant defend the fucker no more. Oh well...

Byrdman - Chris Pigeon
Lil Lightfoot - Phoney Toney and Sweet and Low Mosely
Big G - Manny's Calves
Blaze - Evander Oldyfield
Method - Popkins
1zz - Calzaghe
D-Marv - PWill
Spyder - Malignaggi
Byrd Man
I consider it an honor just to be nominated. lol
King Eugene
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Apr 6 2010, 01:30 AM) *
I consider it an honor just to be nominated. lol

When I first seen the post and realized my name was one of the first thrown out there I started to take offense to it but realized who actually started the thread. At the same time its just a freaking forum bored where everybody takes shots at each other.

Fitz USE to hug Oscar. I'm sure thats where he got his panty hoes and eye shadow pointers fuck.gif
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 6 2010, 01:08 AM) *
Don't be stupid. Don't you remember you gave me some of those tips when you were working your stuff on the catwalk in New York last year? I'm surprised you have forgot already princess.

King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 6 2010, 03:08 AM) *
Don't be stupid. Don't you remember you gave me some of those tips when you were working your stuff on the catwalk in New York last year? I'm surprised you have forgot already princess.

...and you we're so eager to learn. You was like a young Ru Paul...so anxious to make Oscar proud of you.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 6 2010, 12:43 AM) *
Don't worry. I been nominated for Hopkins and Darchinyan as well and I definitely don't think I am a nuthugger. I felt Hopkins lost to Calzaghe, I said his performance against Jones wasn't good. I think I call things straight down the middle, but lets leave it for the public to decide, eh? Haha.
Yes, you will be in for Byrd.

Don't forget I nominated you and Steve for your fellow Aussie Kostya Tszyu..Between Hopkins,Darchinyan,and Kostya,I'd be most proud of the Kostya nomination..hahahaha..

We all don't think we're nuthuggers but we all have our fav. fighters..hahaha..Then through the site we've been called out as nuthuggers of our favorites whether it's really true or not..

Also, LOL at you and 3King3..As Shang Tsung would say "IT HAS BEGUNNNNNN!!!!"
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 6 2010, 01:59 AM) *
I think most are obvious although I don't consider myself a Jones hugger anymore. From day one I picked Hopkins over him but also said I was rooting for him. I haven't hugged since '08. I doubt any of you guys have notice but in the Jones threads lately I've probably posted the least mainly because I just cant defend the fucker no more. Oh well...

Byrdman - Chris Pigeon
Lil Lightfoot - Phoney Toney and Sweet and Low Mosely
Big G - Manny's Calves
Blaze - Evander Oldyfield
Method - Popkins
1zz - Calzaghe
D-Marv - PWill
Spyder - Malignaggi

LMAO...that ain't right.

laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 6 2010, 05:42 AM) *
LMAO...that ain't right.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I thought I would try to sneak that one in there.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Apr 6 2010, 03:10 AM) *

Since you have a tendency of searching for and posting gay ass videos. Marinate on these. This might boost your testostarone and remove some of the estragin.

Spyder
Fitz for hugging the search engine... laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
I wish leonthegee was around so I could nominate that tosser for Mayweather. I assume hes not washed enough windscreens recently to be in a position to shove some quarters in the library computers and spew his bile
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.