Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holyfield vs Botha Predictions
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
TheWhiteBuffalo
Please vote early and often!

As most of you already know, this is the biggest Heavyweight clash since the mid 1980's. The victor (which has been predetermined by scripture) will be challenging Wladimir Klitschko in the very near future.

P.S- Come join the Frans Botha victory party if you are local to the Washington, DC/Northern VA areas! PM me for details!
D-MARV
I expect Holyfield to drop him in 8!

By the way... I'm in Northern VA... Where are you located.
Jack 1000
All Hail The White Buffalo!!!! Welcome Back!!!

Jack
Lil-lightsout
My prediction is for one damn boring fight between a has been and a never was.
JonnyBlaze
This thread SUCKS!!!What round will the White Buffalo end Holy??More like what round will Holy send him back into retirement for good..Prepare to shed tears for the walking dead buffalo..

PS---Come join the Holyfield victory party in Chi-town..
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (TheWhiteBuffalo @ Apr 6 2010, 06:39 PM) *

As most of you already know, this is the biggest Heavyweight clash since the mid 1980's. The victor (which has been predetermined by scripture) will be challenging Wladimir Klitschko in the very near future.

P.S- Come join the Frans Botha victory party if you are local to the Washington, DC/Northern VA areas! PM me for details!

Leave the heroin alone...
Snoop
I dunno. I find this thread pretty damn funny...
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 6 2010, 10:43 PM) *
You should set up a sig bet with WhiteBuffalo. Nuthugger vs nuthugger.

hahaha..Lets do it..
TheWhiteBuffalo
The last sig bet that I won, the guy held up his end of the bargain for 30 days and then never showed up again.

I am unfamiliar with you, Mr. Johnny Blaze, but I wouldn't want to have you shamed and shunned by the Fight Hype community. Most boxing "fans" who choose to ignore the power of Frans Botha are forced to live on the edges of the Fight Hype forum. They are shunned by the Lord Botha and his Bothaites, and live their lives like lepers in the darkest regions of the web.

I have far too much respect for this forum to have you openly blackballed by your friends here. It is best that you play along and stay in the fold.

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (TheWhiteBuffalo @ Apr 6 2010, 07:39 PM) *

No need for anyone to PM you White Buffalo. We all know the 'party' will be taking place in the restroom of your local McDonalds.
BGv2.0
Although it was very difficult to pick just one option on the poll....I would have liked to have had a pre-fight death option for Holyfield...maybe in the dressing room comtemplating what is about to take place to his body or the ring walk as he bathes in the glory of the Man God.

I really do believe it is unfare to allow Botha to come out first...

It's much easier to lead the lamb to the slaughter if it does not see that which will end it's life waiting for it...pacing back and forth...with those eyes.....those..cold...blue..eyes!

The Horror!

I get somewhat dizzy thinking about it. I have to go now....I'm s little sick at the thought...

I really was a Holyfield fan from day one....it's a honor to see him exit this plane of existance in this fashion....
Col Reb
All hail the buffalo! Great to see you back on the boards! Once Botha disposes of Holyfield, it is time to go after Haye and claim a title! Then the heavens shall rain manna and life as we know it shall never be the same!
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE (Col Reb @ Apr 7 2010, 08:19 PM) *
All hail the buffalo! Great to see you back on the boards! Once Botha disposes of Holyfield, it is time to go after Haye and claim a title! Then the heavens shall rain manna and life as we know it shall never be the same!

You Sir, are a genius! I salute you, Col Reb. Your boxing knowledge far surpasses most on this forum. I look forward to your prediction coming true!
1zz
In which round shall he fall?

Read me the scripture Bother!
KookedKrack
laugh.gif @ the options ...good stuff you get +1 internets for that.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Apr 9 2010, 11:30 AM) *
laugh.gif @ the options ...good stuff you get +1 internets for that.

What game did that happen with Bibby??That shit is too funny..Bibby's face is priceless..What the hell was Smith thinkin..He just couldn't keep his hands off Bib..

Buffalo,you're the biggest Buffalo fan on the site and I'm the biggest Holyfield fan on the site..It's only right that we do this..You don't need to know me and I don't need to know much about you to bust you up..Holyfield is takin the W..
Rivado
too funny
RyanTical
Ai Yi Yi, I think this fight will be just as worse as Hopkins-Jones 2. It's already heading that way—Holyfield-Botha only managed to sell a little over 1,000 tickets. I can hear the Boxing-haters(UFC fans) rejoicing.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
It's amazing...this fight can get 19 replies in a thread and I've actually seen some articles on this fight on other sites. However, there's a legit welterweight fight the same night that has gone completley under the radar. Anyway, best of luck to both of them, they're both old as fuck. Joey Abell would have got his shot if it's not for some shady promoter in Africa. Holyfield looked good against Valuev and beat Oquendo awhile back. I think he has enough to beat the White Buffalo at this point. I think it will be a lot more entertaining than the Hopkins fight, as both will fight hard. I look for Holyfield to move around more and Botha to stock him around the ring. Holyfield will be busier and win the rounds. Gotta take the old man by decision.
RyanTical
I predict that the Boxing media will knockout both Holyfield & Botha...in round 1.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Apr 9 2010, 05:58 PM) *
What game did that happen with Bibby??That shit is too funny..Bibby's face is priceless..What the hell was Smith thinkin..He just couldn't keep his hands off Bib..

Buffalo,you're the biggest Buffalo fan on the site and I'm the biggest Holyfield fan on the site..It's only right that we do this..You don't need to know me and I don't need to know much about you to bust you up..Holyfield is takin the W..

You're also the only 2 people who care about this fight. laugh.gif
King Eugene
I cant stand seeing white dudes wearing du-rags(no cism)! WTF is Buffalo Billy thinking about? Olyfield please smoke this cat.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 10 2010, 03:52 AM) *
I cant stand seeing white dudes wearing du-rags(no cism)! WTF is Buffalo Billy thinking about? Olyfield please smoke this cat.

I also hate seein white dudes wearing du-rags..Looks really gay..hahaha..

Ollie,we may be the only 2 to care about this fight..I will always back up Holyfield but I do agree with all you that he does need to step away UNLESS somehow Archie Moore inspired him to fight till he is 50..YET,Archie didn't even take 1/2 the punches Holy has taken in his career..Holy does have a good defense when he's healthy and doesn't get lured into a fight but his reflexes haven't been too good since the Toney fight..If Holy was able to win the belts,I'd be out celebrating for weeks,but that's not gonna happen unless he KO's Haye or Wlad with a left hook or right hand..I'd prefer it to be a left hook..Remember,Mormeck did put Haye down at cruiser..

The prayin warrior aka Holy 4EVVVVVVVVER(like from The Sandlot)
TheWhiteBuffalo
Let me clarify this issue.

King Eugene- White dudes have been wearing du-rags, doo rags, skull caps, and beanies long before most of you were born. It started within the motorcycle culture to keep the sweat out of your motorcycle helmet. I wear one daily on my two wheeled commute to work. If someone tells me that they don't like my skull cap, and I'm liable to fracture their skull with a Botha right hand...... right there on the shoulder of the road.

Sure, there will be haters that want to talk smack about this fight, but they will also be the fools that refresh FightHype a hundred times tonight to see the outcome. This is a high profile fight, and both contestants realize that this one could make or break their career....not to mention a shot at either Klitschko.

JohnnyBlaze - If you want a sig bet...... make up your mind. I am always game! Loser must display any photo or banner in their sig for 60 days (as long as it is ok with the rules here).

Your taking a sucker bet! Count me in. I will start working on a fabulous banner for you!

Official Prediction- White Buffalo toys with the legend and wins by Unanimous Decision. There is no doubt that Holyfield will give 100% in this fight, but it will never be enough.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (TheWhiteBuffalo @ Apr 10 2010, 01:18 PM) *

King Eugene- White dudes have been wearing du-rags, doo rags, skull caps, and beanies long before most of you were born. It started within the motorcycle culture to keep the sweat out of your motorcycle helmet. I wear one daily on my two wheeled commute to work. If someone tells me that they don't like my skull cap, and I'm liable to fracture their skull with a Botha right hand...... right there on the shoulder of the road.

Sure, there will be haters that want to talk smack about this fight, but they will also be the fools that refresh FightHype a hundred times tonight to see the outcome. This is a high profile fight, and both contestants realize that this one could make or break their career....not to mention a shot at either Klitschko.

JohnnyBlaze - If you want a sig bet...... make up your mind. I am always game! Loser must display any photo or banner in their sig for 60 days (as long as it is ok with the rules here).

Your taking a sucker bet! Count me in. I will start working on a fabulous banner for you!

Official Prediction- White Buffalo toys with the legend and wins by Unanimous Decision. There is no doubt that Holyfield will give 100% in this fight, but it will never be enough.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (TheWhiteBuffalo @ Apr 10 2010, 01:18 PM) *

Your sig is ready..I decided to go easy on ya..I was about to forget about the bet since Holy winning was enough satisfaction for me but a deal is a deal.
TheWhiteBuffalo
A deal is a deal.

It will be a horrible 60 days for me. To live up to my agreement, I will try and post more on the forum (just the heavyweight topics).
Big Slim Sweet
Don't worry Buffalo. Frans Botha is still the king. 'Tis but a setback!
Col Reb
Hey, he went very easy on you, Buffalo. I was expecting some type of photoshopped, buffalo in fishnet-type of pic like we saw with Oscar. Life could certainly be much worse. Anyway, the increased posts will be much appreciated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.