Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nominations for fighthypes biggest hater
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Fitz
Another poll guys. I will get the obvious ones out of the way and same rules apply. Same members can be nominated for different fighters, and different members can be nominated for the same fighter.

• Stevenski - Floyd Mayweather Jr
  • CEO - Ricky Hatton
Box in Hand
Is there anyone here who spews more venow than Stevenski toward Mayweather? I think his anger is deep and unsteady and maybe harmful around children.
lloyd mayflower
One day I would hope my name could be mentioned in the same breath, but for now, Stevenski is in a league of his own.

I know the strength of my own hate for Mayweather, but as yet iv not reached my peak as regards venting it.
Method
You can throw me down for Ruiz. NOBODY hates his fucking ass more than I. Throw me down for Wlad CLITchko too. P4P the BIGGEST pussy the sport has ever known.
D-MARV
Im not sure you should put Stevenski down for RJJ. Lately it seems as if he hates Hopkins more than RJJ.

Personally... I don't hate many but I can't stand Bob Arum or Samuel Peter!

I would nominate the following:

CEO- European Boxing
JonnyBlaze- Modern Boxers
Jack- Floyd Mayweather
ByrdMan- Floyd Mayweather
Stevenski- Floyd Mayweather
Method
Want to throw RJJ in while you are at it? Haha.

Nah, cuz I dont hate Jones like that. I used to be a fan circa 94-ish, but I got hip REAL quick to the fact that he had HBO wrapped around his little finger and he was able to handpick a bunch of civil servants as opponents.

Still, I dont hate Roy. I did enjoy seeing him humbled, though. He needed it. you live the lie long enough you start believing it's true. It wasn't til he actually faced some real comp that he started to get the reality check. I still wish him the best.

I DESPISE Ruiz and Wladdy.
Lil-lightsout
Stevenski hands down. His hate for Mayweather and Jones topples everyone. This poll is going to be as close as the PBF-JMM fight was.
The CEO
I'm posting this from my fuckin' HateBerry...

Can't believe this is being made a contest.

Anyone who's read this board religiously from The Ides Of March '06 to the present day KNOWS I'm The Greatest Hater not only on this board, but in the entire Online Boxing Community...

I REVOLUTIONIZED Hating. I made Hating fuckin' FASHIONABLE...these are facts that can not be denied.

From my initial (and most glorious work) with The Hatton Hate Wagon to the recently co-devised, controversial venture with Snoop on The Pontoon...and all the Hate Dumps and Vehicles created and led in between...

I have brought some of the most Professional and EFFECTIVE Hate of All Time...my "I told you so." Success Rate is unparalleled....almost every fighter that has been targeted by me HAS MET SOME TYPE OF MISFORTUNE OR THEIR DOOM.

and I beat STEVENS on that last point alone...for as powerful a Hater as STEVENS is, his most noteworthy victim, Floyd Mayweather, is still undefeated and considered among the best of his best...

In closing, there's a good amount of World Class Haters here...I recognize and respect each and every one of you...so in return, I ask you all to respectfully concede that this Title is all mine.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 6 2010, 08:33 PM) *
Im not sure you should put Stevenski down for RJJ. Lately it seems as if he hates Hopkins more than RJJ.

Personally... I don't hate many but I can't stand Bob Arum or Samuel Peter!

I would nominate the following:

CEO- European Boxing
JonnyBlaze- Modern Boxers
Jack- Floyd Mayweather
ByrdMan- Floyd Mayweather
Stevenski- Floyd Mayweather

Modern boxers??Man you guys have me all wrong..I'm a big fan of the Andre Ward,Robert Guerrero,Jean-Marc Mormeck,Klitchkos,Holyfield,James Toney,and the list goes on..Yet,you guys all forgot to put me down for someone else who we had a lot of issues over Dmarv. That fat piece of shit Arreola aka cry baby aka 250 lbs of chewed bubble gum..

I'm disappointed in you all..

Also,I really hate Rocky Juarez..To see that guy on tv one more time is going to drive me crazy..He's a bum and still gets on tv and recently another PPV..
MarzB
Yeah Stevenski did it for me when there was a story about David Mayo who writes for one of the Grand Rapids paper and some weed plants he was growing. I swear the dude went into a two or maybe three paragraph tirade TRYING in some way or another WISH this was connected to Mayweather in some way. Thats insanity at it's finest.

Put me down for Bob Arum. Low balling, cheap, play both sides of the fence, racist, excuse maker, conman, piece of schit there ever was.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 7 2010, 02:30 AM) *
I'm posting this from my fuckin' HateBerry...

Can't believe this is being made a contest.

Anyone who's read this board religiously from The Ides Of March '06 to the present day KNOWS I'm The Greatest Hater not only on this board, but in the entire Online Boxing Community...

I REVOLUTIONIZED Hating. I made Hating fuckin' FASHIONABLE...these are facts that can not be denied.

From my initial (and most glorious work) with The Hatton Hate Wagon to the recently co-devised, controversial venture with Snoop on The Pontoon...and all the Hate Dumps and Vehicles created and led in between...

I have brought some of the most Professional and EFFECTIVE Hate of All Time...my "I told you so." Success Rate is unparalleled....almost every fighter that has been targeted by me HAS MET SOME TYPE OF MISFORTUNE OR THEIR DOOM.

and I beat STEVENS on that last point alone...for as powerful a Hater as STEVENS is, his most noteworthy victim, Floyd Mayweather, is still undefeated and considered among the best of his best...
In closing, there's a good amount of World Class Haters here...I recognize and respect each and every one of you...so in return, I ask you all to respectfully concede that this Title is all mine.

You kinda have to give Stevenski credit for that tho, in a twisted way. Undeniable talent isnt, and shouldnt be, an obstacle to uncensored, pathological burning hatred!

I respect and enjoy your hate too CEO dont get me wrong, I just feel you could spew out more by way of deeply personal, vitriolic attacks and over the top bile. I know your a mod now tho so if you feel you have to stay out of that sort of business I fully understand.

Put me down for Bob Arum. Low balling, cheap, play both sides of the fence, racist, excuse maker, conman, piece of schit there ever was.

SNAP! I've vented my spleen on that greedy geriatric fuck before too. When he slips off the branch you can be damn sure hes goin downstairs, not up.
mexi-cutioner
I'd like to nominate smartybeardo for hating "quackmeow" and myself
mexi-cutioner
i'd also like to nominate myself for hating smartybeardo....

the fucker! fuck.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 7 2010, 02:30 AM) *

You revolutionised nothing. You jumped off the hate once your man was down. That is the time to really sink in the slipper. Did I stop after Tarver beat down Roy? Hell no that just whetted my appetite for destruction. Johnson was the main course & green stopping him was pure gravy. You gave up on Hatton after he lost one fight at a weight class we all knew he was a zero at when you should have just been warming up.

It is only now that my hate for Jones has left me because he is a pathetic shell of his former self & my hate needs focus elsewhere.

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 7 2010, 02:33 AM) *
Yeah Stevenski did it for me when there was a story about David Mayo who writes for one of the Grand Rapids paper and some weed plants he was growing. I swear the dude went into a two or maybe three paragraph tirade TRYING in some way or another WISH this was connected to Mayweather in some way. Thats insanity at it's finest.

True hate is timeless. That was a great one from me I will admit. Not to blow my trumpet but this was a classic.

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 16 2009, 11:52 PM) *
I hope they somehow link Money to it.

Even if it is speculation he was a financer or bankrolled the "distribution" network. Anything that will smear & tarnish his name is good enough for me.

See guys that is what hate is it is not some loose emotion you throw around on a forum making lists & laughing about it. It must be a consuming passion & you live it & it does not stop until the object of your hate is dead. Even when they are dead it should continue.

Byrd Man
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 6 2010, 06:25 PM) *
I think this is going to be pretty one sided. It's a two horse race between Stevenski and CEO. I think Stevenski is an all-round bigger hater than CEO, but just one one fighter with CEO-Hatton could make things interesting.
Feel free to nominate yourself if you feel you have been missed.

I'm going to nominate someone under the radar in case he gets missed.

• Big Slim - John Ruiz

Also

• Byrd Man - Floyd Mayweather Jr
  • Stevenski - Roy Jones Jr

smh @ that.... we all know I can't even scrape the surface of the level of hatred from many on this site towards Floyd. Get ya head out ya ass. lol
BigG
Me = Calzaghe!
Snoop
I would give CEO the edge in "organized" and "effective" hating. I would give STEVENSKI the edge in "purely relentless random hating". Can't say which one weighs more for the title of Ultimate Hater.

This is some serious "Clash of the Haters" going on here. Everyone else needs to step to the side. CEO vs STEVENSKI are really the only two viable contenders here.
Nay_Sayer
I'm sorry but none of you know what hate really is.

No one here hates on anyone/anybody more than I hate on the sanctioning mobs, the Klitschko sisters, and Marciano's overrated padded record.
Lil-lightsout
CEO stays rational while hating, Stevenski just goes nuts and has very irrational thoughts. Edge to Stevenski, no offense CEO.
King Eugene
Anybody remember those old hate threads we use to have?
King Eugene
My Favorite thread of all times
The Hater Nation

QUOTE (3King3 @ Feb 20 2009, 02:46 AM) *
Aight, its built up and now I'm busting loose!

I hate Tarver with his old milk dud head, Gold digging "your only with me cause your rich" wife (who I'd still lay pipe in), crack sniffing, chimpanzy favoring looking ass. He look like one of them damn somalians with the little ol bitty bodies with the real fat bloated stomachs with flys hanging all around them. I hope that MF fall, trip over a rock and bust his fat ass lips wide open! He keep calling out cuntslappy. I wish Joe would have fought him so he could have made a complete fool out of Tarver. With his ol black ass, looking like that monkey in Spyder's avatar. I hope in the middle of a fight his whole left side goes dead and he get caught with the meanest right hook you ever seen. You think Ruiz knockout from Tua was brutal? I want Tarver to get one of those knockouts that require a stretcher and a head brace to keep his neck still. I hope he cheat on his wife and get VD from a nasty ass prostitute with a gimpy eye and a prosthetic foot. Man I tried to some what like that guy and every time he starts talking about his legacy he always bring up one fighter and all of his damn rematches. FUCK You, you black ass sea lion. You look like your first cousins with the R&B singer seal.

UGLY S.O.B.
I wish I could kick yo ass but I might get caught with a left hook. laugh.gif

I hate John Ruiz too, his old complaining ass. He bitch like a damn female. You would think he walks around with a tampon stuck up his ass with that little string dangling. He is the biggest sore loser I ever met. I hate he beat Evander Holyfield, now his only claim to fame besides getting his ass whooped by two middleweights is beating the great Evander. He call himself the quiet man. Hell if I sucked that bad I'd be quit too you sorry MF. Talking bout do a pimp chase his hoes when he wants his money, Bitch do a pimp get smacked by a hoe and make him cry like a girl?
You aint worth shit...MF like you is what makes the heavyweight division suck now. Dont nobody want to see a damn wrestling match with some damn boxing gloves. Keep that shit in Japan with Pride Championship. Sorry MF, I HATE YOU! I wish somebody would beat his ass into retirement. I mean straight beat him, knock him down and jump on top of him. I wish you would have fought Lennox Lewis so he could have punished yo ass. Next time you walk in the ring I hope the damn ring buckle and the ring post fall and hit you in the head while your on the steps and then you fall back and hit back of your head on a damn steal fence! Oh my bad thats in the WWE. Anyways I hope your next fight ends like the Tua fight with you play you and somebody else playing TUA.

Is that good enough Steven? laugh.gif

Now I'm not saying I'm the biggest hater cause thats a title I dont care to have but depending on who your talking about I can let it ride. I think this post alone should get me nominated.

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 20 2009, 05:01 AM) *
For the record 3king3 has the post of the year hands down no question about it.

Box in Hand
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 6 2010, 11:56 PM) *
The Hater Nation

Now I'm not saying I'm the biggest hater cause thats a title I dont care to have but depending on who your talking about I can let it ride. I think this post alone should get me nominated.

That was the single most hateful lit I have read since I ????? Shit, that is the most hateful stew of hate pasta I have ever devoured. In fact I am now going to pray for you .....
STEVENSKI
Yeah with hate it is best to get loose with the truth & just go with the hate. Let it drive you like a chaffeur just cruising down the hate highway. You may make pit stops & need to clean up the odd bit of roadkill but it's all good.

See I say things that I mean & I also don't mean.

Fuck Floyd I want to see him carried limp & twitching from the ring with Ellerbe crying over his body & his kids hysterically screaming "Daddy! Daddy please wake up!" & then looking at his bitch whore wife who shit out his kids & saying "Mommy please make daddy get up".

The reality is I would like to see Floyd hurt & hurt badly just take out the part about his wife & kids as I could give a fuck about them.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 6 2010, 11:28 PM) *
I would give CEO the edge in "organized" and "effective" hating. I would give STEVENSKI the edge in "purely relentless random hating". Can't say which one weighs more for the title of Ultimate Hater.

This is some serious "Clash of the Haters" going on here. Everyone else needs to step to the side. CEO vs STEVENSKI are really the only two viable contenders here.

Good points,we need to vote..It's definitely between those 2..
JonnyBlaze
3King3,I think the debate is between Steve and CEO..Ya busted up Tarver,but that's expected from you,he KO'd Roy and ruined his career..Any die hard Roy fan has to hate Tarver..That being said,it was ruthless but it cancels itself out when looking at the hate behind it..Masterful hating at that but just not acceptable..If you didn't have man love for Roy,you'd have to be added in there for that one single post(which says a lot)..
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Apr 7 2010, 03:04 AM) *
3King3,I think the debate is between Steve and CEO..Ya busted up Tarver,but that's expected from you,he KO'd Roy and ruined his career..Any die hard Roy fan has to hate Tarver..That being said,it was ruthless but it cancels itself out when looking at the hate behind it..Masterful hating at that but just not acceptable..If you didn't have man love for Roy,you'd have to be added in there for that one single post(which says a lot)..

Fuck him...fuck him with a herpes infested aids dick!

...but fuck his wife with my... smile_anim.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 7 2010, 01:56 AM) *
The Hater Nation

I too remember that post and even though it was as early as Feb it remained my favourite post of 2009. Thanks for bringing it back. We should create some 'legendary post' type thread where only the best of the really best go in.

For the record I think Rusty did some fine work leading up to the Margarito/Mosley fight. Really classic Marg hating stuff, made even more impressive as this was before the plaster debacle.
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 7 2010, 04:13 AM) *
Fuck him...fuck him with a herpes infested aids dick!

...but fuck his wife with my... smile_anim.gif

I nominate Eugene for this follow-up post, and DARE any of you other so-called haters to match this fine piece of American Literature.

thumbsup_anim.gif
STEVENSKI
Yeah there has been some great hate on these boards. Keith was coming along so well & then kind of went into cruise control. Ramp it up Keith!!
The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 6 2010, 11:40 PM) *
You revolutionised nothing. You jumped off the hate once your man was down. That is the time to really sink in the slipper. Did I stop after Tarver beat down Roy? Hell no that just whetted my appetite for destruction. Johnson was the main course & green stopping him was pure gravy. You gave up on Hatton after he lost one fight at a weight class we all knew he was a zero at when you should have just been warming up.

It is only now that my hate for Jones has left me because he is a pathetic shell of his former self & my hate needs focus elsewhere.

Please...you didn't even really start Hating until The Hatton Mission was accomplished...in fact, I know I am directly responsible for inspiring Haters like you and Rusty Trombone...you took from my Style and made it your own....I appreciate that flattery.

It also must be said that STEVENS HAS hugged nuts...me?...I'd rather DIE than latch onto another man's sack.

Also...something important I've noticed...some of you giving the nod to STEVENS weren't even registered back in '06 and '07 to witness ALL the things I said and done...you're not making an informed decision.

but hey...if you guys see Hating in the same lowly light as nuthugging, and NOT as an invaluable tool to make predictions and DESTROY superfans...then, by all means, give it to STEVENS.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 7 2010, 12:02 PM) *
Please...you didn't even really start Hating until The Hatton Mission was accomplished...in fact, I know I am directly responsible for inspiring Haters like you and Rusty Trombone...you took from my Style and made it your own....I appreciate that flattery.

It also must be said that STEVENS HAS hugged nuts...me?...I'd rather DIE than latch onto another man's sack.

Also...something important I've noticed...some of you giving the nod to STEVENS weren't even registered back in '06 and '07 to witness ALL the things I said and done...you're not making an informed decision.

but hey...if you guys see Hating in the same lowly light as nuthugging, and NOT as an invaluable tool to make predictions and DESTROY superfans...then, by all means, give it to STEVENS.

Like all things on this board, its a personal opinion thing. Like I said a couple of pages back, I appreciate your hate CEO, but for me, hate should just be a logic free, sick twisted rant. Yours is clinical and logical, but when it comes to arguing with superfans, you dont really need to hate, just disagreeing with every word they say is usually enough. Or one of my personal favourites is arguing tooth and nail even tho I know im 100% wrong. Many ways to skin a cat I guess.

But when it comes to hating I just enjoy how Stevenski probes the darkest corners of his mind to find the worst affliction he could wish on other humans and then just lets it out.

I must say tho, maybe im biased because like myself, he hates every fibre of the Mayweather's being and also doesnt seem that keen on James "tits out" Toney
The CEO
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 7 2010, 08:06 AM) *
laugh.gif

You are a good hater, but are underestimating Stevenski's hate. I have been here for a long time, and he has been a hateful person for a long while. Though I think the pioneer for hating (especially coming to RJJ) was an old aussie poster TSFO. He started that stuff on boxinqtalk a long time ago, and I think he must have been the one to give Stevenski that taste of blood.
laugh.gif

lol...I can't believe you...orchestrating this and subtly trying to sway the vote for your countryman...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 7 2010, 12:02 PM) *

I have always had my own haterizing style Splitter. You have yours & I respect it & admire it. Yours is facts combined with venom. Mine is pure undiluted vitriol spewed like a geyser of acidic hate from deep in my gut. Facts are good but true hate don't let the facts get in the way.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 7 2010, 12:06 PM) *
laugh.gif

You are a good hater, but are underestimating Stevenski's hate. I have been here for a long time, and he has been a hateful person for a long while. Though I think the pioneer for hating (especially coming to RJJ) was an old aussie poster TSFO. He started that stuff on boxinqtalk a long time ago, and I think he must have been the one to give Stevenski that taste of blood.
laugh.gif

I will admit that whilst I had some venom it was Ben Crampton AKA TSFO who really showed me the way. I remember his comment that unlike Roy he was undefeated in the ring (at the time). He showed me the ropes & I appreciate that. I just looked up his record again & noticed that he has now lost 3 fights one a SD & the other 2 were undefeated at the time he fought them one of them was for the commonwealth middleweight title.

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Apr 7 2010, 12:13 PM) *
But when it comes to hating I just enjoy how Stevenski probes the darkest corners of his mind to find the worst affliction he could wish on other humans and then just lets it out.

I must say tho, maybe im biased because like myself, he hates every fibre of the Mayweather's being and also doesnt seem that keen on James "tits out" Toney

You are right I am not keen on Toney. He was a great 160-175lb boxer & as skilled as they come but he wasted his gifts on eating cheeseburgers & drinking thickshakes. As per my fantasy RBR of Calzaghe vs Toney below illustrates

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 8 2009, 08:37 AM) *
You left out some key points.

Toney comes to the ring eating cheesy fries & drinking a Dr Pepper complaining that "this fight is getting me away from that damm buffet"

Break between round 3 & 4

Toney refuses to continue until he is grilled a fresh cheeseburger during round 4.

Break between round 4 & 5

Toney wolfs down a fresh cheeseburger bitterly complaining that "I told you this shit would happen if I don't get my food muthafucka" refusing water Toney screams "get me a fuckin coke".

Break between round 7 & 8

Toney is complaining of hunger pains & says he feels drained. There is talk about his ribs taking a grilling in the previous round. This seems to motivate James but not the way his corner wants. "Ribs, get me some ribs muthafucka & I want BBQ sauce on those muthafuckas & whole rack!"

Break between rounds 8 & 9

Toney is really destroying those ribs & the commentaters begin to wonder if that black blood smeared around his mouth is internal bleeding. Not to worry though as it is only BBQ sauce & is quickly wiped away.

Break between rounds 9 & 10

It is clear that the ribs were a bad idea & James calls for liquid refreshment in his charming style of "thickshake strawberry now muthafucker"

Break between rounds 11 & 12

Toney greedily slurps his thickshake complaining that "I needed this shit earlier it gives me energy"

After losing the decision Toney lurches from the ring telling Larry Merchant "you wanna interview me you honkey you find me at Caesars, Caesars buffet but don't cut my line!"

STEVENSKI
As for my nuthugging there have been very few fighters I have "nuthugged".

Kostya Tszyu, Jeff Fenech, Harry Greb, Mickey Walker are all fighters I have blatantly hugged & have no shame in having done so. If you are gonna hug a fighter better hug a ATG I say.
Spyder
I think that you guys are underestimating Eugene.

The man hated on his OWN RACE in one of the race relations threads. That takes balls and commitment to his craft...much more than I've seen from recent hack attempts like The Ponfoon, and lack of venom toward the most recent in-ring cowardice.

You guys had your day, but like Hopkins and Roy...you two need to hang 'em up and recognize King Eugene's place at the head of the table.
Keith
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 7 2010, 07:42 AM) *
Yeah there has been some great hate on these boards. Keith was coming along so well & then kind of went into cruise control. Ramp it up Keith!!

Fuck dude. I've been layinng it on Hopkins pretty good recently... and he aint easy to Hate on.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Keith @ Apr 7 2010, 01:12 PM) *
Fuck dude. I've been layinng it on Hopkins pretty good recently... and he aint easy to Hate on.

I know Keith. You have been doing well. I have noticed you ain't been holding back on Nard & I appreciate it. I just seem to have so little time for hate these days as I am on the road too much.

I was gonna retort to Method before about his laughing at Roy's kid being turfed during the fight being the best bit for him well for me it was Nard collapsing hopefully in a pool of his own piss afterwards. 
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 7 2010, 09:22 AM) *
I know Keith. You have been doing well. I have noticed you ain't been holding back on Nard & I appreciate it. I just seem to have so little time for hate these days as I am on the road too much.

I was gonna retort to Method before about his laughing at Roy's kid being turfed during the fight being the best bit for him well for me it was Nard collapsing hopefully in a pool of his own piss afterwards. 

No time to give Keith a break. His analysis of hopkins contained too much factual breakdown and common sense hypothesis. I want him to let loose on Soapy and deliver a real diatribe that has less to do with logic and reason but something more based on pure venom and hate.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Apr 7 2010, 01:35 PM) *
No time to give Keith a break. His analysis of hopkins contained too much factual breakdown and common sense hypothesis. I want him to let loose on Soapy and deliver a real diatribe that has less to do with logic and reason but something more based on pure venom and hate.

This was discussed some time ago between myself & Mr Skullsplitter & we agreed that Keith was more from his school of logical hate with the odd outburst rather than my random deathwish school. He is still doing well though.

Did you see the way soapy (I love that name) reacted when Calzaghe gave him one? He is not used to that role as he is a quarterback not a wide reciever & Hopkins played a lot of jailhouse football. He was like the Johnny Unitas of Graterford Prison.
lloyd mayflower
This thread is knocking on the door for being one of my favourite ever! I have laughed at almost every post and although its early, it has limitless potential. It has inspired me to try and step up my hatred. Of course, Floyd will be the most likely recipient, which is handy as we are closing in on May 1st. From now on not one word of logical opinion will come from my fingertips regarding this fight. Only encouragement for Shane or bile spewed forth at Floyd.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 7 2010, 08:10 AM) *
I think that you guys are underestimating Eugene.

The man hated on his OWN RACE in one of the race relations threads. That takes balls and commitment to his craft...much more than I've seen from recent hack attempts like The Ponfoon, and lack of venom toward the most recent in-ring cowardice.

You guys had your day, but like Hopkins and Roy...you two need to hang 'em up and recognize King Eugene's place at the head of the table.

Spyder, they dont understand but they soon will. I try not to label myself as a hater because where I'm from its not whats up but boy oh boy I tell ya.....when it comes to Tarver my hate has no boundries.
King Eugene
Another thing Syper...I'm like the Ross Perot of this race. Nobody expects me to win but I'll make it interesting. laugh.gif
Al Hata

I hate Callahzaghee.
Keith
I would like to nominate Spyder for hating on the poor and lazy.

His work in the General Discussion thread about the Health Car Bill was classic.
lloyd mayflower
If were allowed to hate on things other than boxer, I despise greed, and I would absolutely burn the Sun newspaper building to the ground after barring the exits with every scummy reporter and hopefully Rupert Murdoch inside
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 7 2010, 10:31 AM) *
Another thing Syper...I'm like the Ross Perot of this race. Nobody expects me to win but I'll make it interesting. laugh.gif

I can see you taking a lot of the swing votes...I'll keep reminding people of your accomplishments. Like the fact that Rusty disappeared in fear that you would exact your revenge. lol

QUOTE (Keith @ Apr 7 2010, 10:55 AM) *
I would like to nominate Spyder for hating on the poor and lazy.

His work in the General Discussion thread about the Health Car Bill was classic.

I'm no where near the hater of you fine Pontoonsmen. That kind of hate can only occur in the perfect storm of speculation and delusion.

laugh.gif
Snoop
"Is great hate defined by rationality or irrationality?" - is the question. STEVENSKI will go to illogical means to hate on someone. CEO has laser-like concise logic bound hate. I don't know if I can rank one of over the other. They're in two different categories.

But I do give CEO major bonus points for going onto the "other" boards and nutting over their Calzaghe-loving faces. laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 7 2010, 12:41 PM) *
"Is great hate defined by rationality or irrationality?" - is the question. STEVENSKI will go to illogical means to hate on someone. CEO has laser-like concise logic bound hate. I don't know if I can rank one of over the other. They're in two different categories.

But I do give CEO major bonus points for going onto the "other" boards and nutting over their Calzaghe-loving faces. laugh.gif

Thank you, Snoop...you've been here since '03 and have seen it all...

My deal is...ever since success of the long and hard fought Original Hatton Campaign, I didn't want to Hate here that much anymore...I realized our board didn't require that constant Hating from me...so I went through a self-imposed Blue Phase of approximately 6 months where I said some positive things about some fighters, instead of focusing on the negative...

but it was only a matter of time...a leopard can't change his spots.....The Hatred rose again...

So I went elsewhere to unleash it...to places that were filled with mindless sheep who truly deserved it.

I ddn't wanna post any of my work in my defense as I feel "If you don't know...you. don't. know."...but it's not only Calzaghe I went after...

Here's a recent post of mine....deep in Enemy Territory...where I'm basically Hating on all fighters from the other half of THE EARTH.

The topic at hand...some guy sayin' HE has a theory about European boxers...that they're not as good as American boxers...lol

QUOTE (SKULLSPLITTER)
Sorry, Quitta...but this is not YOUR Theory...

This is common knowledge to those who are objective and know The Modern History of Boxing.

and it doesn't only apply to European boxers....it applies to fighters from the ENTIRE, Eastern Hemisphere as well...

With only a small handful of exceptions over the last 50 years...the recognized, top fighters from that side of the planet are generally and genuinely not in the top American boxers' league.

Hell...most of their top fighters get schooled by America's young, B TEAM Talent...as most recently evidenced by The Super 6 performances...

As of right NOW...the only, truly ELITE fighters hailing from over there (Wlad Klitschko, Pacquiao) are trained by AMERICAN trainers...

What it all comes down to is this....America OWNS Boxing...that's the way it was, the way it is, and the way it always will be...

If you don't know that, or aren't willing to accept it...you are just another garbage fan.

Yes. I will fucking DISECT THE GLOBE with my Hate.
Jack 1000
LOL!!!

Holy Shit!

I thought I was the biggest PBF Hater on the board!!!! But I think Stevinski just edged me out with this Floyd hate post!

Fuck Floyd I want to see him carried limp & twitching from the ring with Ellerbe crying over his body & his kids hysterically screaming "Daddy! Daddy please wake up!" & then looking at his bitch whore wife who shit out his kids & saying "Mommy please make daddy get up".

The reality is I would like to see Floyd hurt & hurt badly just take out the part about his wife & kids as I could give a fuck about them.

I won't go so far as to see Floyd killed in the ring because that would not be good for boxing. I just want to see his ego crushed and destroyed. Have him KTFO to shut him up and have him retire with the images going through his mind of him being humiliated by getting KO'd for the rest of his life.

I used to hate Roy Jones before he got KTFO, but than he became more humble in his commentary. I liked the guy as an HBO commentator, but it was better when he lost because it humbled him.

If Floyd lost badly and became humble because of it, no I don't think that I would ever LIKE him. But I think I could at least grow to tolerate him.

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.