Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FightHype's Biggest Nuthugger (Updated)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Fitz
Guys, I am only allowed 10. So I made a judgement call and cut off Byrd Man (Chris Byrd), and Stevenski (Tszyu). If you want to vote someone else, just include them in the thread separately.
Could always make a second group at a later date, and finalists battle it out in the grand final later, but I think the strongest contenders are in this one already.
I was going to take me off, because I don't think I am a hugger, but it could look bad that I skip myself, so I included it.
kidbazooka1
I knew Torvix would take this hands down.
King Eugene
If Torvix loses then Fitz fixed it.
lloyd mayflower
This is pretty hard. The thing with Torvix is he's in complete denial about his huggery. I believe they call that blind love. Thats what makes me want him to win it. Maybe once whatever hallucinogenics it is that hes on wear off, he will accept the embarrassing nature of his man-love
The CEO
Yeah....on the surface, it seems torvix should walk away with this one...but I personally believe this is a true Draw.

Him and MarzB are the two most passionate and emotional nuthuggers we have...
lloyd mayflower
I actually went with Marz, simply because he puts time and effort into his defence of May. Torvix seems to me like he is either a 12 year old simpleton, or has actually, as I have theorized for sometime now, been an inmate at some sort of Arkham Asylum-like establishment and still has frequent nightmares about that little fucker with the canvas bag over his head.

In fact, maybe I can scare him off for good. Hey Torvix, remember this guy????

TRU
Where is the points for longevity in this thing?
MarzB
emotional nuthugger?? go fuck yourselves and if that gets me a "suspension" so be it. If being accurate or dismissing common, unproven silly notions makes me a nuthugger so be it.
Spyder
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 7 2010, 02:59 PM) *
emotional nuthugger?? go fuck yourselves and if that gets me a "suspension" so be it. If being accurate or dismissing common, unproven silly notions makes me a nuthugger so be it.

We have a new front runner...lol
The CEO

Don't take it so hard, man. You hug nuts...so what.

Some of my best friends are nuthuggers...lol
Keith
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 7 2010, 02:03 AM) *
If Torvix loses then Fitz fixed it.

Torvix cant lose, he's all roided up on HGH..... Hugger Growth Hormone
ROLL DEEP
I was about to write how Method always violently attacks others to defend Hopkins.....then MarzB comes along in this thread and spits venom laugh.gif

Marz, Marz, Marz *shakes head* laugh.gif
Keith

laugh.gif

That's right Marz, dont take that shit from CEO.
KookedKrack

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Marz were you smashing your keyboard as you typed that?
MarzB
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 7 2010, 02:58 PM) *
Don't take it so hard, man. You hug nuts...so what.

Some of my best friends are nuthuggers...lol

Show me one thing where I've endlessly defended bullschit like; reasons why someone shouldn't take a drug test??

People here WAY confused. There's a big difference in liking how someone boxes, recognizing the sport is a BUSINESS first and foremost than in defending utter nonsense. One of the biggest stances I've taken here is that Floyd hasn't ducked fighters but has taken more LUCRATIVE fights. Stating that and showing examples makes me a hugger?? Get real.

people have questioned his drawing ability, I've shown and proven otherwise. See my point about "UNPROVEN silly notions". I understand there's a large faction that can't stand Floyd personally which is funny to me because no one knows him. Now if you wanna talk about "nuthugging" thats some gay ass schit if I've ever heard.

"But Marz, he comes off in a negative way". I can't remember WHO said it yet but someone here said something to the effect,"he doesn't come off as the type of guy you want to have a beer with"? Now why in the hell would "I" want to drink with another dude thats NOT my friend is beyond me. Call out that BS.

But one thing I do like about Floyd that PISSES his haters off is he knows how to irritate them even more and it'll be a happy day in here on May 2nd for me when I see the excuses pile up after the result.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 7 2010, 02:55 PM) *
Show me one thing where I've endlessly defended bullschit like; reasons why someone shouldn't take a drug test??

People here WAY confused. There's a big difference in liking how someone boxes, recognizing the sport is a BUSINESS first and foremost than in defending utter nonsense. One of the biggest stances I've taken here is that Floyd hasn't ducked fighters but has taken more LUCRATIVE fights. Stating that and showing examples makes me a hugger?? Get real.

people have questioned his drawing ability, I've shown and proven otherwise. See my point about "UNPROVEN silly notions". I understand there's a large faction that can't stand Floyd personally which is funny to me because no one knows him. Now if you wanna talk about "nuthugging" thats some gay ass schit if I've ever heard.

"But Marz, he comes off in a negative way". I can't remember WHO said it yet but someone here said something to the effect,"he doesn't come off as the type of guy you want to have a beer with"? Now why in the hell would "I" want to drink with another dude thats NOT my friend is beyond me. Call out that BS.

But one thing I do like about Floyd that PISSES his haters off is he knows how to irritate them even more and it'll be a happy day in here on May 2nd for me when I see the excuses pile up after the result.

Cool out bro, this is all in fun. It's not like they're saying you are licking nuts and holding hands with dude. Just all in fun.
JD
LOL.
Douchebag
LMAO at marz going off the deep end for being accurately classified as a hugger.

-fuel to fire-
Romulus9

QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 7 2010, 04:55 PM) *

... and that's why I voted for MarzB.
Keith
Oh man, this is going to tunr into a great thread.

I have a very rough definition of what a hugger is....

When something negative is said about "their" fighter, does that person consistantly rush to defend him... it doesnt matter how correct or incorrect said comment is.

Am I wrong?

By that definition... Marz is a tremendous hugger. He's squeezed Floyds nutz so hard they burst open and gave him a milky bath. Calgon take me away...

Stop fighting it Marz, have some fun dude... embrace your inner hugger. I wouldnt mind it if people claimed I was a Mosley, Pavlik, or Abraham hugger because I enjoy those fighters. This forum is supposed to be fun man, relax and go with the flow....
KookedKrack
Marz is putting on the performance of a lifetime, I wish I could retract my previous vote. I done think I have ever seen torvix in a rage like this before. laugh.gif
Keith
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Apr 7 2010, 05:49 PM) *
Marz is putting on the performance of a lifetime, I wish I could retract my previous vote. I done think I have ever seen torvix in a rage like this before. laugh.gif

I agree. I voted for Torvix because he's on Hugger Growth Hormone like his idol... but I would now vote for Marz.
Spyder
Wow. I'm surprised that the hugger whore BigG ain't got a single vote.
EirbinX
how about percy nuthugging floyd mayweather senior shoulda put that on on the vote
Method
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 7 2010, 06:29 PM) *
Wow. I'm surprised that the hugger whore BigG ain't got a single vote.

You mean "Mr. saturday Night"? You cant tag him w just one guy. Whoever wins that Sat is whose home he's doing the 'walk of shame' from Sun morning.

You should have tagged Big G w Paq's Calves.

J/K G.
Spyder
LOL...I probably would've voted for BigG and Pac's calves.
D-MARV
I agree with 90% of the shit MarzB says with regard to Floyd. He spits truth...

That said... MarzB, chill out bro. This is all fun and games, just roll with it. You're a good poster... don't let this shit bring out the worst in you.
The CEO
LMAOO!! @ SEVERAL of these posts...GREAT stuff.

QUOTE (Keith)
He's squeezed Floyds nutz so hard they burst open and gave him a milky bath. Calgon take me away...

laugh.gif laugh.gif

I lost it after this pic...

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Apr 7 2010, 04:29 PM) *

and couldn't stop laughing the more and more I read........I'm savin' that image, KK...you will get FULL royalties for that one, brother.
Snoop
laugh.gif @ this thread. I was going to vote for Torvix but now I think my vote is going towards Marz.
D-MARV
I voted for "TheWhiteBuffalo".

Sadly, I really think this guy believes the shit he says.

I mean Seriously... This man ONLY posts when Botha has a fight scheduled. LMAO!!!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Apr 7 2010, 04:28 PM) *
LMAO at marz going off the deep end for being accurately classified as a hugger.

-fuel to fire-

Hahahaha..Yeah,Marz chill out..If I were voted #1,I'll just be talkin shit back in a joking way or just laughing about it...That being said,I don't have one vote..

I voted for Torvix..He gobbles up nuts like a turkey before Thanksgiving..

If I had another vote which Fitz should have added in somehow,I would of voted for Method or Whitebuffalo..Method and Buffalo ONLY come around when Hopkins or the buffalo are fighting..Method not as much but Whitebuffalo FOR SURE..Its kinda funny..Fitz,if possible(through the mods),let us be able to vote for 2 people..It was pretty rough voting for only one..

Also,no one has said anything about Method being in the lead now..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Apr 7 2010, 04:15 PM) *
Cool out bro, this is all in fun. It's not like they're saying you are licking nuts and holding hands with dude. Just all in fun.

Ummm yes we are. Marz is Floyd's official fluffer and we all know it. A come from behind (pardon the pun) victory for Marz, he takes the nuthugger award out with ease.

My pick is he'll break down in tears the same way Floyd does when he wins a 'title.'
Snoop
I can't believe Meth is leading this thing.
Spyder
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 7 2010, 09:36 PM) *
I can't believe Meth is leading this thing.

Have you SEEN the Hopkins-Jones thread? laugh.gif

I've got to admit, I'm a little surprised that Marz didn't take the lead with his rants in THIS thread...he gets so wound up. haha
Box in Hand
How Torvix is not winning this is beyond me???? That dude is the epitomy of nuthugerdom. He reminds me of one of them chicks that used to cry at Michael Jackson's concerts in the front row.
torvix2000
Nah. This poll is tainted. Why is Method leading???!!! Looks like a lot of people are making this personal towards him. I should be leading.
JD
A true nuthugger doesn't want to be known as one...or do they?
Box in Hand
QUOTE (JD @ Apr 7 2010, 08:00 PM) *
A true nuthugger doesn't want to be known as one...or do they?

See what I mean? Torvix wants the nuthugger trophy. WTF????
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 7 2010, 08:32 PM) *
I don't like multiple choices. You don't get an accurate response. You get people selecting everybody and it screws up the poll.

True..

How someone can't believe that Method is in the lead is beyond me..He gets pissed when people talk bad about his jailmate lover,I mean Hopkins..
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Ahh, I'd have to go with Meth as well. He defends Hopkins to no end, and sometimes he can get nasty with it. I don't see much wrong with it personally, as he really supports his guy. I know I support Spinks, Malignaggi, and any MN fighter to no end. Some great posts in this thread though for sure....All in good fun though.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Apr 7 2010, 09:38 PM) *
Ahh, I'd have to go with Meth as well. He defends Hopkins to no end, and sometimes he can get nasty with it. I don't see much wrong with it personally, as he really supports his guy. I know I support Spinks, Malignaggi, and any MN fighter to no end. Some great posts in this thread though for sure....All in good fun though.

Were one of few on the board who support Spinks and Malignaggi..I know Biggeorge like Spinks too..
Snoop
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Apr 8 2010, 02:24 AM) *
True..

How someone can't believe that Method is in the lead is beyond me..He gets pissed when people talk bad about his jailmate lover,I mean Hopkins..

Yeah but I thought Marz flippin' out the way he did woulda sealed it for him.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 7 2010, 11:58 PM) *
Yeah but I thought Marz flippin' out the way he did woulda sealed it for him.

Marz is like a dude trying to defend that hes not gay even though deep down he is..hahaha..Since the votes are so close between him,Meth,and Torvix I think maybe we might need to make a thread where the only choices are them to really settle this..We need to make a offical FH nutgobbler and hater..This is very important to me..
ROLL DEEP
The difference between Meth and the others is that Meth has been around here for YEARS and has ALWAYS defended Hopkins til the death.

But MarzB is gaining ground fast laugh.gif
Fitz
Ok, who singled D-Marv out?
Lil-lightsout
This shit is funny.
King Eugene
All this finger pointing is too hilarious. Whats even funnier is how Method is winning but at the same time nobody is really giving him shit about it. I think its cause he's a Mod or they don't want to be on the receiving end of one of those brute verbal attacks. laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 8 2010, 07:04 PM) *
All this finger pointing is too hilarious. Whats even funnier is how Method is winning but at the same time nobody is really giving him shit about it. I think its cause he's a Mod or they don't want to be on the receiving end of one of those brute verbal attacks. laugh.gif

Hhh.hh...ey Me..thod. I'm tal...talking to yo..yo...you. Nu....nut....nuthugger.

Fitz
laugh.gif
ROLL DEEP
Hahaha.

Torvix
Method
Marz

Gotta be one of these guys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.