Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime Fight camp 360
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
KookedKrack
They are showing the before during and after drama of the Dirrel Abraham match this is good fucking tv.
Michigan Assassin
Real nice episode. Not a big Shaw fan but I like how he stood up for his boy during the promoters meeting.

Can't wait for Froch-Kessler. Leaning towards Kessler because I don't think Froch is capable of boxing his ears off like Ward did.
Michigan Assassin
And the bit about Froch car getting vandelized was priceless.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Michigan Assassin @ Apr 7 2010, 10:32 PM) *
Real nice episode. Not a big Shaw fan but I like how he stood up for his boy during the promoters meeting.

Can't wait for Froch-Kessler. Leaning towards Kessler because I don't think Froch is capable of boxing his ears off like Ward did.

How come ya don't like Shaw??I still crack up thinkin about Shaw after Corrales beat Castillo..He wanted Corrales to be all over him so he could be in the light too after a crazy fight..hahaha..He's like "Come on,just rest.......Just leannnn on me." Soundin weird as hell,yet so funny(to me)..hahaha
Michigan Assassin
I know but some of that rings of bullshit to me. The reason I haven't always been a fan of his is because at alot of the post fight press conferences he seems way too over the top. I swear I saw him go off on some press guys and I thought he was going to have a heart attack.

Puts together good fights though. May 22 hopefully will at least live up to a half of the first three between those guys.
KENSOFINE
When the hell does this show come on? Was this a new episode? 24/7 shits all on 360. When is it re-airing?
KookedKrack
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Apr 8 2010, 09:30 AM) *
When the hell does this show come on? Was this a new episode? 24/7 shits all on 360. When is it re-airing?

It should be on Showtime on Demand along with the other episodes if not I'm pretty sure they are online somewhere. I think all of the 360 episodes have been good so far they show a lot of behind the scenes stuff we usually don't see. 24/7 is only the pre-fight stuff this is before, during and after. Back on topic though hopefully Abraham won't be such a slow starter now after all the shit that happened with Dirrell.
Box in Hand
Good show but the best part was Dirrell's wife. Dang, that girl is fine.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Apr 8 2010, 08:16 PM) *
Good show but the best part was Dirrell's wife. Dang, that girl is fine.

FINE & GHETTO...

My type of woman!
KookedKrack
http://sports.sho.com/

you can watch it there guys ^^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.