Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RANDOM DRUG TESTING????
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
d3nidad4
As per title, many of us follow boxing, We all know that this came to Mayweathers Clan... They are saying they want to clean up BOXING? all of us knows. He requested this kind of BS our Main Man Manny PACQUIAO which lead to cancellation.. and all speculation comes up.. PACMAN is on PED... the accused was NEVER BEFORE failed in any BOXING Commission. or even in Philippines... while the accuser dont want to fight in any part of us besides nevada, for what reason i think we all know.. Don't be NAIVE guys..

our question is. IS THIS ONLY TO ALL MAYWEATHER FIGHT? if indeed for the good of Boxing why not to all boxing event.. not only to KENTUCKY FLOYD CHICKEN....

WE. Filipinos for sure. Assure that this will be follow by our MAIN MAN MANNY THE PACMAN PACQUIAO... because surele he is the GREAT BOXER FROM THE PHILIPPINES..... he follows the commission not the Mayweather commision..

No Hidden Secret Must be held in HBO... while doing the drug testing....

d3nidad4
QUOTE (d3nidad4 @ Apr 8 2010, 09:53 PM) *
As per title, many of us follow boxing, We all know that this came to Mayweathers Clan... They are saying they want to clean up BOXING? all of us knows. He requested this kind of BS our Main Man Manny PACQUIAO which lead to cancellation.. and all speculation comes up.. PACMAN is on PED... the accused was NEVER BEFORE failed in any BOXING Commission. or even in Philippines... while the accuser dont want to fight in any part of us besides nevada, for what reason i think we all know.. Don't be NAIVE guys..

our question is. IS THIS ONLY TO ALL MAYWEATHER FIGHT? if indeed for the good of Boxing why not to all boxing event.. not only to KENTUCKY FLOYD CHICKEN....

WE. Filipinos for sure. Assure that this will be follow by our MAIN MAN MANNY THE PACMAN PACQUIAO... because surele he is the GREAT BOXER FROM THE PHILIPPINES..... he follows the commission not the Mayweather commision..

No Hidden Secret Must be held in HBO... while doing the drug testing....

Why there's no reply, we appreciate the reply's guys... so atleast we know is this really to clear up boxing or JUST to prove of MAYWEATHER's Chicken Out to PACMAN... New Synonym for SCARED is GET RANDOM DRUGTEST... author: Mayweather...
The CEO
Snoop
QUOTE (d3nidad4 @ Apr 8 2010, 02:26 PM) *
Why there's no reply, we appreciate the reply's guys... so atleast we know is this really to clear up boxing or JUST to prove of MAYWEATHER's Chicken Out to PACMAN... New Synonym for SCARED is GET RANDOM DRUGTEST... author: Mayweather...

Because you're a troll and we don't tolerate those here. And because this topic has been beaten to death here.
Spyder
Something smells fishy... laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 8 2010, 02:29 PM) *

LMAO. Even if they just did this as a joke, why would they make it THAT gay, let alone record it.
d3nidad4
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 8 2010, 09:30 PM) *
Because you're a troll and we don't tolerate those here. And because this topic has been beaten to death here.

At last i got one reply.. Sir, I ask Legit question and you answer me with trash.. that's ok.. i thought i can get some good sense about this topic here, All i got is trash.. thx anyway.. sir..
The CEO
Hey...d3nidad4...are you familiar with The Phut-Daon Pontoon?

It has to do with your main man.
KookedKrack
I see you trollin' d3nidad4......

[redneck]We don't take to kindly to your types round here[/redneck]
d3nidad4
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 8 2010, 09:47 PM) *
Hey...d3nidad4...are you familiar with The Phut-Daon Pontoon?

It has to do with your main man.

I don't know that sir, can you give me link.. is this the answer to my topic....
lloyd mayflower
quote name='d3nidad4' date='Apr 8 2010, 01:37 PM' post='480233']
At last i got one reply.. Sir, I ask Legit question and you answer me with trash.. that's ok.. i thought i can get some good sense about this topic here, All i got is trash.. thx anyway.. sir..
[/quote]
[
d3nidad4
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Apr 8 2010, 09:51 PM) *
I see you trollin' d3nidad4......

[redneck]We don't take to kindly to your types round here[/redneck]

i see, thanks for the info. know i know there's many of your kind roaming around in fighthype.com, so i guess i can't really get the good answer here..

Thanks for the time... c ya all guys...

lloyd mayflower
Yep, have it on your toes asswipe
The CEO
QUOTE (d3nidad4 @ Apr 8 2010, 09:54 AM) *
I don't know that sir, can you give me link.. is this the answer to my topic....

Yes...it's a long read...but very informative.

(channels Jimmy Conway from Goodfellas)

It's down there to the right......keep walkin'........keep goin'...... http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=25222
Spyder
Poor...POOR attempt Skullspl1tter...lol...that showed Hopkins like guile...Jones-Hopkins II guile that is.

laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 8 2010, 10:18 AM) *
Poor...POOR attempt Skullspl1tter...lol...that showed Hopkins like guile...Jones-Hopkins II guile that is.

laugh.gif

lol....man...it seems I can't do nothin' right in your eyes...

Maybe you should be added to The Hater Poll...lol
lloyd mayflower
Both the hater and hugger polls I reckon. He's been shooting you down and ridin Eugenes nuts all at the same time. Confusion reigns
Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 8 2010, 10:28 AM) *
lol....man...it seems I can't do nothin' right in your eyes...

Maybe you should be added to The Hater Poll...lol

Hater? ME? No way man...I don't have the commitment for that kind of abuse... laugh.gif
oozemcbuck
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 8 2010, 09:29 AM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I pissed my pants CRYING !!!! ("Touch me Manny !!") LMFAO !!!!!
Snoop
QUOTE (d3nidad4 @ Apr 8 2010, 03:00 PM) *
i see, thanks for the info. know i know there's many of your kind roaming around in fighthype.com, so i guess i can't really get the good answer here..

Thanks for the time... c ya all guys...

You won't get a good answer because you asked a shit question loaded with bias. It's that simple.

sweetscientist1
QUOTE (oozemcbuck @ Apr 8 2010, 12:43 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I pissed my pants CRYING !!!! ("Touch me Manny !!") LMFAO !!!!!

I think if Floyd ran for President in the Phillipines the Filipino people would be a lot better off forthese reasons:
1.Floyd knows how to count and doesn't hand 80% of his purse to his promoter.
2. Floyd knows that the 25M Manny would have made for taking the drug test could have rebuilt every province in the Phillipines for the next 50 years.
3. PED use wouldn't affect Floyds judgement to bend over and let Arum fuckem royally.
4. And lastly when Manny's Skanke wife Janke shows up in Vegas Floyd would make sure to curb the dog and go to a strip club.

Yeah I think Floyd is the man for the PHillipines and he would definitely be the best boxer and a better leader than Marcos & Aquino put together.
oozemcbuck
QUOTE (sweetscientist1 @ Apr 8 2010, 08:50 PM) *
I think if Floyd ran for President in the Phillipines the Filipino people would be a lot better off forthese reasons:
1.Floyd knows how to count and doesn't hand 80% of his purse to his promoter.
2. Floyd knows that the 25M Manny would have made for taking the drug test could have rebuilt every province in the Phillipines for the next 50 years.
3. PED use wouldn't affect Floyds judgement to bend over and let Arum fuckem royally.
4. And lastly when Manny's Skanke wife Janke shows up in Vegas Floyd would make sure to curb the dog and go to a strip club.

Yeah I think Floyd is the man for the PHillipines and he would definitely be the best boxer and a better leader than Marcos & Aquino put together.

And you replied to my post because..... ???
LoneRyu
the commissions tests have failed time and again. we wouldnt even know about mosley had he not been indicted in the balco case. their is absolutely nothing wrong with fair fights through accurate random blood and urine testing. and if manny reasons really are about some kind of honor that i clearly cant understand then kudos to him and he will never have to fight mayweather but, if he really wants that fight it has to be fair. all of team pacquiao constantly talk about floyd and, floyd doesnt even mention mannys name anymore he has moved on. its simple if manny wants the fight it has to be fair. and in my personal opinion honesty is part of honor so if manny is really doing it for some misplaced sense of honor somebody should tell him about honesty coming before pride.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.