Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Come on, Guests!...sign up and post.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
The CEO
We're not as cliquish and exclusive as you think...lol

Get in here and talk about The Sport Of Kings...
Big Slim Sweet
Say something you pussies.
ROLL DEEP
Pffffft,

Sweetness scared them off.
Spyder
Sweetness is an asshole...
Big Slim Sweet
They had it coming.
ROLL DEEP
laugh.gif

Nay_Sayer
Grow a set...
The CEO
LMAO...seriously...what are they afraid of?...you'll only get exposed if you DESERVE to get exposed.

We want to hear your views...show us what you got....
KookedKrack
(provided you come with Organic Purple Kush in hand)
The CEO
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Apr 9 2010, 09:09 AM) *
(provided you come with Organic Purple Kush in hand)

What's the High Per Hit Ratio on that?...how many hours?

I can only be stoned in 2, 3 hour windows...it's important to know when I'd be comin' down....
MarzB
That'll make them rush to the registration link.
The CEO
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 09:40 AM) *
That'll make them rush to the registration link.

Hey look...it's our Resident Ellerbe.

yahoo.gif
MarzB
Thats cool but then don't question why people aren't willing to sign up when people such as yourself have created an environment here that most people don't want to deal with.

Sounds to me like some cyber bully schit which is truly weak when you look at the overall scheme of things.
STEVENSKI
I cannot think of any "cyber bullying" on here since Hawk & co left. Even then they would bully you if you lacked knowledge not if you had a different opinion on the classics.
The CEO
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 10:31 AM) *
Thats cool but then don't question why people aren't willing to sign up when people such as yourself have created an environment here that most people don't want to deal with.

Sounds to me like some cyber bully schit which is truly weak when you look at the overall scheme of things.

Man...you're as delusional as you are emotional.

You don't get it, do ya?...no one wants to talk strictly Boxing 365 days a year with sticks up their asses...there is a happy medium, and The FH Forum is it.

You've been makin' snide remarks and have had a problem with this board for as long as I can remember...the staff and the members have been extra tolerant with you out of respect of your above average Boxing knowledge...but you don't reciprocate that respect...especially if they don't like Mayweather.

So all I gotta say is this....if you don't like it HERE, you can go get dem nuts over at one of those TRULY fucked up boards out there I'm sure you already post at...
Fitz
Marz is alright, he is just sometimes too uptight and takes everything personally when others can see the lighter side. Can be pretty funny though, lol.
Snoop
Anyone that posts with solid and balanced arguments is more than welcomed on this board. After they've established some cred, then they can start throwing shit around. If they come out with that biased BS as their opening hand, we're just weeding out the trolls IMO.
MarzB
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 9 2010, 09:45 AM) *
Man...you're as delusional as you are emotional.

You don't get it, do ya?...no one wants to talk strictly Boxing 365 days a year with sticks up their asses...there is a happy medium, and The FH Forum is it.

You've been makin' snide remarks and have had a problem with this board for as long as I can remember...the staff and the members have been extra tolerant with you out of respect of your above average Boxing knowledge...but you don't reciprocate that respect...especially if they don't like Mayweather.

So all I gotta say is this....if you don't like it HERE, you can go get dem nuts over at one of those TRULY fucked up boards out there I'm sure you already post at...

"I'se promise I'll be on my best behavior from nah on massa. Please forgives me for I've been a bad slave" lol.

You can't be serious can you? First off you pose a question about "lurkers" and asking them to join right?? Then an ambush starts where take a step back off your Mod perch for a moment and put yourself in someone who "lurks" shoes.

Do you REALLY believe that this would entice anyone to want to join??
With welcomes like this(thread) who needs a warm invitation,lol?

(You can return to your throne now). Now with regard to what you refer to as my "snide" comments. Show me where? Every criticism I've made dude I've made it open. Now if you've been giving me a pass, Please DON'T!!!! Seems that it's ok to dish out the criticism but you don't like it when it comes back.

Look at it like this. You have to live with the environment that's been created and tolerated and don't complain that a lot of people don't want to be part of it, ok?

That said , "may I be excused back to the plantation now Massa CEO? I'se make real good and sure that I will not fall out of line again" lol..
Big Slim Sweet
Oh goodness. I hardly think anyone would have read my comment and thought it was a serious challenge being issued.

And if they did and it scared them off, then they're absolutely pussies unworthy of sharing a forum with such greatness.
Snoop
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Apr 9 2010, 09:36 PM) *
Oh goodness. I hardly think anyone would have read my comment and thought it was a serious challenge being issued.

And if they did and it scared them off, then they're absolutely pussies unworthy of sharing a forum with such greatness.

Yep.
Maxy
End of the day it would be better for the forum as a whole if more guests actually posted. If, however, they don't feel like they want to sign up and state their opinions....fair enough.

The forum is solid as it is and we wouldn't want to end up like the scene, being flooded with straight up cunts, so if we've got a bunch of low life fuck wits reading the board without contributing then so-be-it.

However, I'd hazard a guess that the majority of the guests currently post elsewhere and figure, "why register here when I can take the FH opinions elsewhere and look like I'm knowledgeable on my current forum?"

Step into the arena people...this place is far more mature than those other places...far more mature than my post is, and far more mature than the bitching and sniping you've probably just read on this thread.
The CEO
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 02:30 PM) *
"I'se promise I'll be on my best behavior from nah on massa. Please forgives me for I've been a bad slave" lol.

You can't be serious can you? First off you pose a question about "lurkers" and asking them to join right?? Then an ambush starts where take a step back off your Mod perch for a moment and put yourself in someone who "lurks" shoes.

Do you REALLY believe that this would entice anyone to want to join??
With welcomes like this(thread) who needs a warm invitation,lol?

(You can return to your throne now). Now with regard to what you refer to as my "snide" comments. Show me where? Every criticism I've made dude I've made it open. Now if you've been giving me a pass, Please DON'T!!!! Seems that it's ok to dish out the criticism but you don't like it when it comes back.

Look at it like this. You have to live with the environment that's been created and tolerated and don't complain that a lot of people don't want to be part of it, ok?

That said , "may I be excused back to the plantation now Massa CEO? I'se make real good and sure that I will not fall out of line again" lol..

Yep...I knew it...the B stands for Blackmon...you're hung up on some Spike Lee shit...

Here we are 20 years later, and you still feel like you gotta "Fight the powers that be!"...the FUCK outta here...

but ya know what?...now that I know exactly what you're about, I honestly don't see how you do it...balancing that mountain on your shoulder and powerthroating Mayweather at the same time...that must be some damn hard work...lol...you're like the motherfuckin', GAY HERCULES of nuthuggers.

QUOTE (Sweetness @ Apr 9 2010, 05:36 PM) *

Everyone else except Superfan #1 knew this, bro...
Maxy
Oh for fucks sake, forget it man. You embarrass the forum. Totally. Leave it. Grow up.

I like this place it's the best forum out there but you're acting like a proper twat.
D-MARV
WAR FIGHTHYPE!
KookedKrack
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 9 2010, 08:26 AM) *
What's the High Per Hit Ratio on that?...how many hours?

I can only be stoned in 2, 3 hour windows...it's important to know when I'd be comin' down....

I don't remember breh I had some on a partybus last saturday but I was already drunk so it was hard to gauge. It was a smooth high though very nice.
torvix2000
Why sign up when this board is currently in its "dark age".
Romulus9
Did I just see the term "powerthroating" in this thread?

QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 9 2010, 07:29 PM) *
but ya know what?...now that I know exactly what you're about, I honestly don't see how you do it...balancing that mountain on your shoulder and powerthroating Mayweather at the same time...that must be some damn hard work...lol...you're like the motherfuckin', GAY HERCULES of nuthuggers.

Yep... sure did! laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (MarzB @ Apr 9 2010, 09:31 AM) *

Dude,man up!!!Geez,quit complaining..I didn't want to have to say anything but to pull this shit on a thread about recruiting new members??What the hells wrong with you..

Everyone on here has had their time to gettin dissed but it's all for fun..I laugh when "Jonnystrainer" appears so maybe laugh more instead of taking it too serious..We're just joking when it comes to the nuthugging,but it is funny as hell!!Just become the #1 nuthugger like you born to be..
The CEO
QUOTE (Maxy @ Apr 9 2010, 07:33 PM) *
Oh for fucks sake, forget it man. You embarrass the forum. Totally. Leave it. Grow up.

I like this place it's the best forum out there but you're acting like a proper twat.

lol...you were just waiting to post that, weren't ya...how about stop followin' me around and shuttin' the fuck up.

For someone who supposedly likes this place the best, you obviously don't know what's goin' on here...Marz has a problem with me just like you do.
The CEO
You know...I saw an opportunity here to invite some Guests to start posting...because I care about this board...I never thought it would degenerate like this...but thanks to a couple of guys and their personal vendettas, you see what's happened...

VERY disappointed in you, Maxy...we used to be cool, but your Nationalism couldn't handle my opinions...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.