Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fighthype's Biggest Hater (Updated)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Fitz
Here it is.
BigG
All strong contenders..

But I'll have to say CEO for Ricky Hatton...

-Founder of the greatest Hate vehichle...the Hate-Wagon.
STEVENSKI
Being a gentleman I voted for CEO.
The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 9 2010, 09:59 AM) *
Being a gentleman I voted for CEO.

You're so smart...lol...one of the many reasons I respect you...

I will say this now and sit out 'til it's over...

STEVENSKI is one of The Greatest Haters Of All Time...for the last 2 years, he's viciously hated on Floyd Mayweather better than anyone else in The Boxing Community...that a monumental achievement...seeing how 90% of Boxing fans on the boards hate him as well....

Good luck, my friend...no matter what happens, we both do our thing...in an opposite, yet similar fashion.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 9 2010, 03:16 PM) *
You're so smart...lol...one of the many reasons I respect you...

I will say this now and sit out 'til it's over...

STEVENSKI is one of The Greatest Haters Of All Time...for the last 2 years, he's viciously hated on Floyd Mayweather better than anyone else in The Boxing Community...that a monumental achievement...seeing how 90% of Boxing fans on the boards hate him as well....

Good luck, my friend...no matter what happens, we both do our thing...in an opposite, yet similar fashion.

No need for sarcasm Splitter. You know I am a OG when it comes to hating Mayweather. I have hated him for over 5 years constantly & consistantly. Sure there a lot of blow ins & short timers but that is because they know they are onto a good thing. It is called leadership by example.
The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 9 2010, 10:25 AM) *
No need for sarcasm Splitter. You know I am a OG when it comes to hating Mayweather. I have hated him for over 5 years constantly & consistantly. Sure there a lot of blow ins & short timers but that is because they know they are onto a good thing. It is called leadership by example.

I was being dead honest...no sarcasm.

I know you've hated him forever...but you really stepped it up vocally and owned it the last 2 years...your focus has been tremendous.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 9 2010, 03:27 PM) *
I was being dead honest...no sarcasm.

I know you've hated him forever...but you really stepped it up vocally and owned it the last 2 years...your focus has been tremendous.

LOL. We just keep it real on here & let the hate flow.
Spyder
Why don't you two make-out already and get it over with?

laugh.gif

GEESH...it's like a fucking knitting circle in here..."You are so good."..."Oh Stop, you're good."..."Do you really think so?"..."Honestly, you are."

What kind of hate thread is this? lol
STEVENSKI
I'm starting to hate you Spyder!
Fitz
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 10 2010, 12:36 AM) *
Why don't you two make-out already and get it over with?

laugh.gif

GEESH...it's like a fucking knitting circle in here..."You are so good."..."Oh Stop, you're good."..."Do you really think so?"..."Honestly, you are."

What kind of hate thread is this? lol

laugh.gif

It is starting to look like Byrd vs Williamson.

JonnyBlaze
I guess ya all forgot my hate for Arreola and how bad I wanted Klitchkos to decapitate him to get the blob out of boxing..I know I don't belong with CEO and Stevenski on this but I think I do once I started readin down the list..
Fitz
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Apr 10 2010, 09:02 AM) *
I guess ya all forgot my hate for Arreola and how bad I wanted Klitchkos to decapitate him to get the blob out of boxing..I know I don't belong with CEO and Stevenski on this but I think I do once I started readin down the list..

I actually did forget about your hate for Arreola
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 9 2010, 07:33 PM) *
I actually did forget about your hate for Arreola

For sure..I also really hate Rocky Juarez but I think that hate is pointed at the wrong person..He gets lucky getting on TV and to continue to show his lack of skills..So I guess I don't hate him,I hate whoever keeps getting him on fight cards that show his worthless self..

I've yet to vote..It's a tough choice and I don't think I'll be revealing my choice since I'd vote for both if I could..I'd say my style of hating is in the middle of Steve and CEO..I sometimes use logic to back up my hate and sometimes I just want someone to be hurt so bad that they can't fight anymore..I'll be voting in the next few days..
Snoop
This is damn near down to the wire between CEO and STEVE.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 8 2011, 05:08 PM) *
This one never really took off, as 'shame' sells, and people want to look at the tragic life of nuthuggers, lol. But always been a 2 horse race between Stevenski and CEO, they knew how to hate big time.

I don't know how you can call this a 2 horse race and not acknowledge Eugene's HOF Tarver rant. Black ass sea lion laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 8 2011, 05:21 PM) *
That's probably an ATG piece easily, but looking at the other 2, their resume and longevity is on another level.

Well if it's back to those 2 realistically now it's only 1. Stevenski by walkover.
BoxingEinstein

Torvix should be on there he's hated PBF for a long time and even got banned. Now he's back spewing his PBF hate gospel all over different topics.
Spyder
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 8 2011, 12:25 AM) *
Well if it's back to those 2 realistically now it's only 1. Stevenski by walkover.

Steven's hate has been half-assed lately. I'd say some of the new Flomos hate Manny WAY more than Steve hates anyone anymore.
Mean Mister Mustard
Stevenski is a bit like Fedor. He was pound for pound one of the greatest, but now he seems to be resting on his laurels a bit. Still, it's quite something that he's still here, spewing a little bit of his magic every now and then just to keep people honest.

I remember when he said that he wanted to see Mayweather knocked out and then start convulsing in the ring, as his kids stood terrified and watched in horror. It wasn't so much the content that made me laugh, but rather the "Did he just say that?" element.
Spyder
Oh for sure. Steven has spewed a better quality of hate than any of these broken condom consequences could ever think of.

Recently, however...Steve must just be getting laid more.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Spyder @ Oct 9 2011, 09:25 AM) *
Steven's hate has been half-assed lately. I'd say some of the new Flomos hate Manny WAY more than Steve hates anyone anymore.

I just don't have the same passion & time for hate these days. Still there but it does not have the intensity it once had. 18 months ago I would have been all over the Mayweather-charity thread now I just shrug my shoulders.

QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 9 2011, 09:29 AM) *
Stevenski is a bit like Fedor. He was pound for pound one of the greatest, but now he seems to be resting on his laurels a bit. Still, it's quite something that he's still here, spewing a little bit of his magic every now and then just to keep people honest.

I remember when he said that he wanted to see Mayweather knocked out and then start convulsing in the ring, as his kids stood terrified and watched in horror. It wasn't so much the content that made me laugh, but rather the "Did he just say that?" element.

Not resting on my laurels just been real busy with work & outside stuff. What I actually said was I wanted to see Mayweather knocked out & suffering involuntary convulsions whilst his wife & kids are hysterically crying & his son starts crying out "daddy daddy why won't daddy get up"

QUOTE (Spyder @ Oct 9 2011, 09:41 AM) *
Oh for sure. Steven has spewed a better quality of hate than any of these broken condom consequences could ever think of.

Recently, however...Steve must just be getting laid more.

I am in a long term relationship so getting laid happens less & less LOL.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 8 2011, 10:34 PM) *

I been married for 10 years and with the same woman for 21 years now, it only gets worse. laugh.gif
Spyder
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 9 2011, 12:16 AM) *
I been married for 10 years and with the same woman for 21 years now, it only gets worse. laugh.gif

Poor JD has no idea about the "decline" yet...
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Spyder @ Oct 9 2011, 08:00 AM) *
Poor JD has no idea about the "decline" yet...

He will return to the land of guys with nothing better to do (this board) once the gammys (blowjobs) stop.

Guys, feel free to use the word "gammy". It will show people you have a deep global vocabulary.

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 9 2011, 02:34 AM) *

How the fuck do they get away with it? I hate to admit it but most women are evil geniuses, or is it genuii.... genius'

anyway, if it wasnt for whats between their legs you would fuckin stone them in the streets, so how is it that the one thing that attracts us to them in the first place is withdrawn from the table at the first opportunity? I mean, surely they don't loathe sex that much? Admittedly it cant be pleasant for her when I roll up drunk, you know that drunk stage where you think you're all sophisticated but you're actually a ranting loudmouth, and attempt to throw 70% of a stonner (erection, again feel free to globalise that one lads) into her, but occassionally I bring my A game.
Cshel86
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 9 2011, 10:13 AM) *
He will return to the land of guys with nothing better to do (this board) once the gammys (blowjobs) stop.

Guys, feel free to use the word "gammy". It will show people you have a deep global vocabulary.

How the fuck do they get away with it? I hate to admit it but most women are evil geniuses, or is it genuii.... genius'

anyway, if it wasnt for whats between their legs you would fuckin stone them in the streets, so how is it that the one thing that attracts us to them in the first place is withdrawn from the table at the first opportunity? I mean, surely they don't loathe sex that much? Admittedly it cant be pleasant for her when I roll up drunk, you know that drunk stage where you think you're all sophisticated but you're actually a ranting loudmouth, and attempt to throw 70% of a stonner (erection, again feel free to globalise that one lads) into her, but occassionally I bring my A game.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 10 2011, 03:13 AM) *
Admittedly it cant be pleasant for her when I roll up drunk, you know that drunk stage where you think you're all sophisticated but you're actually a ranting loudmouth, and attempt to throw 70% of a stonner (erection, again feel free to globalise that one lads) into her, but occassionally I bring my A game.

Lloyd you're Scottish, you don't have an 'A' game, haha.
Warlord
I laughed.
Spyder
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 9 2011, 06:10 PM) *

Lloyd's 'A' game consists of smearing lard all over himself and saying, "I'm dead sexy!"

lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 9 2011, 10:10 PM) *

I never claimed my A game was anything more than disappointing, its just less disappointing than my B, C, or.... well, you're not HazMane, you know how the alphabet works.

Spyder.... Are you smarting from when I called America China's bitch????
Spyder
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 9 2011, 09:15 PM) *
I never claimed my A game was anything more than disappointing, its just less disappointing than my B, C, or.... well, you're not HazMane, you know how the alphabet works.

Spyder.... Are you smarting from when I called America China's bitch????

Me? Never... laugh.gif

lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Spyder @ Oct 10 2011, 02:43 AM) *
Me? Never... laugh.gif

Come on mate, you know theres a reason why everyone and his dog in America claims to be Scottish. We're p4p. The biggest small country in the world!

I mean, we gave the world television, and we know your fat asses in America love the idiot box!!
Spyder
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 9 2011, 10:56 PM) *
Come on mate, you know theres a reason why everyone and his dog in America claims to be Scottish. We're p4p. The biggest small country in the world!

I mean, we gave the world television, and we know your fat asses in America love the idiot box!!

Bullshit. All Baird did was steal Nipkow's busted ass moving disc idea.

Farnsworth and Zworykin...2 AMERICAN'S...using good old American ingenuity, developed systems FAR superior to Baird's crap...which RCA used to power American televisions.

Sorry Lloyd, but the most that America has gained from Scotland is...in this order...

1. William Wallace

2. This guy

3. Fat Bastard
lloyd mayflower
America also gained a fair % of its early population from Scotland. A couple hundred years of inbreeding and Hey presto!!!
Spyder
How did this thread turn into Scotland and America hating on each other?

laugh.gif

You guys are alright by me...even if you do wear skirts!

yahoo.gif
lloyd mayflower
Ha! Only on special occassions! Next outing for my skirt will be in Germany, where a man in a skirt looks surprisingly normal!
Cshel86
Nobody's PM'd me the names for this poll and the other one yet dntknw.gif ...

Spyder
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 11 2011, 09:25 AM) *

PM?

laugh.gif

They're in the thread, bro. We've been waiting on you! hahaha
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Big Slim @ Jan 29 2008, 11:20 AM) *
Fuck John Ruiz.

QUOTE (Big Slim @ Jan 29 2008, 11:40 PM) *
I hope McCline fistfucks him.

QUOTE (Big Slim @ Jan 30 2008, 01:05 PM) *
Whether Jones and Toney were using roids when they humiliated this wetpuss matters not to me. What I remember most about these fights is the way Ruiz handled defeat immediately afterwards. Shamefully.

QUOTE (Big Slim @ Jan 31 2008, 05:08 PM) *
I don't know if Ruiz was a drug cheat, though I suspect he was, but he was certainly a cheater in the ring. Not slick or crafty, just a stone cold flagrant cheater.

QUOTE (Big Slim @ Feb 1 2008, 12:57 PM) *
John Ruiz sure does have some balls, huh? Apparently they reside in his rib cage.

QUOTE (Big Slim @ Feb 4 2008, 10:33 PM) *
John Ruiz = cocksucking fucking shit

QUOTE (Big Slim @ Feb 5 2008, 05:38 PM) *
John Ruiz making another excuse for his worthless existance.

Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Big Slim @ May 13 2009, 09:56 AM) *
Fuck John Ruiz and fuck anybody who thinks he deserves to be in the hall of fame.

His only win of any distinction is Holyfield in a fight where he was KO'd by a body shot.

If Ruiz gets into the hall of fame I will drive to Canastota and blow the fucker up.

Fuck John Ruiz and the useless cunt that shat him out.

The CEO
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 11 2011, 09:25 AM) *

No offense...but who are you, and what the Hell are you doing?

I won this shit like 2 years ago... smile.gif

What up, Slim, Spyder...lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (Spyder @ Oct 11 2011, 10:32 AM) *
PM?

laugh.gif

They're in the thread, bro. We've been waiting on you! hahaha

Im currently witnessing England vs Scotland, lol. Everything else on here seems a bit old and Im looking for some "updated hate" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

So far I have:

Stevenski - Floyd Mayweather...no matter how much Steven claims to step down from the hate throne

Big Slim Sweet - John Ruiz (he just made it clear as day)

Me: Tim Bradley...I gave Khan a break for a while

FinitoElDinamita - Manny Pacquiao (ohh...nevemind, that asshole's gone) -

It would be easy to come up with a nuthugger list, but this one aint so easy...
The CEO
and now he doesn't acknowledge my post...what the FUCK??
Spyder

Sup bro!
The CEO
HA HAAAA!!...."I gotta be a maaan...can't let it sliiide!".
Big Slim Sweet
It's about friggin' time!

Welcome back bro.
Maxy
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 11 2011, 11:05 AM) *
and now he doesn't acknowledge my post...what the FUCK??

It'll be in a PM.

That's how they roll these days old fella.
The CEO
Heya, Slim!...I still have some shit to finish up, so I'm not necessarily back full time....but I thought I would throw a little spree while I could and say hi to my friends...

I wonder if cshel knows I'm givin' him shit or is STEAMING right now...lol
Cshel86
STEAMING?! Mmmm...yeah that pretty much sums it up laugh.gif
I was fine and a bit relieved seeing your name on the boards today, then I saw this shit of a roadblock...

QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 11 2011, 12:36 PM) *
so I'm not necessarily back full time....

Its cool though. Shit, at least write somethin' in the modum forum...its a cold and lonely place over there.
The CEO
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 11 2011, 01:02 PM) *
STEAMING?! Mmmm...yeah that pretty much sums it up laugh.gif
I was fine and a bit relieved seeing your name on the boards today, then I saw this shit of a roadblock...

Its cool though. Shit, at least write somethin' in the modum forum...its a cold and lonely place over there.

No "nice to meet you"...or "I've heard about you and your Legacy."?...

I'm disappointed...lol

As you now know, I'm fuckin' with you...and I just explained in the Where is CEO? thread my intentions, or should I say hopes for when I come back...

I was basically the only one DOING any modding...for the LONGEST....so it's YOUR time now...to put in work and prove yourself...to make hot predictions, give original insight, hype fights, et cetera...like the best mods have done before you...

You do all that, and we'll probably be cooler than the other side of the pillow...

and oh yeah...nice to meet you too...

laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 11 2011, 01:10 PM) *
No "nice to meet you"...or "I've heard about you and your Legacy."?...

I'm disappointed...lol

As you now know, I'm fuckin' with you...and I just explained in the Where is CEO? thread my intentions, or should I say hopes for when I come back...

I was basically the only one DOING any modding...for the LONGEST....so it's YOUR time now...to put in work and prove yourself...to make hot predictions, give original insight, hype fights, et cetera...like the best mods have done before you...

You do all that, and we'll probably be cooler than the other side of the pillow...

and oh yeah...nice to meet you too...

laugh.gif

Gotcha! And yes, Im well aware of the legendary Ceo Chronicles around here, and from my observation, they run deep. Hell, I would've thought you put out a Michael Jackson Thriller album, as much as your name rings bells around here. Well Im sure you'll make good on your word and not leave a brotha stuck alone in this cold & lonely world of moderators, lol.

Until then, I will accept my run with the torch and make good of it.

Oh yeah...nice to meet cha CEO! Lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.