Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just got back from the weigh in...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
PR316
Both Berto and Quintana look to be in good shape.

Met Celestino Caballero and I took a picture with him. Cool dude.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I haven't seen any hype on the fight this week. This one has really gone under the radar, and I think it could be decent. People are underrating Quintana completely, but he's coming to win. Lets not forget it was only two fights ago that Berto was given ALL he could handle against Louie Collazo. I still think that rematch should get made, and would pick Collazo. Berto has some nice handspeed, but he's been off for awhile. It might not be a good idea to fight Quintana in the first fight back in 10 months. I understand why he couldn't fight in Jan. though, so it's not a knock on him. Quintana and his skills are going to be Berto's toughest challenge in his career. He's beaten Paul Williams, and actually think he'll upset Berto tomorrow night. Quintana by unanimous decision.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (PR316 @ Apr 9 2010, 06:52 PM) *
Both Berto and Quintana look to be in good shape.

Met Celestino Caballero and I took a picture with him. Cool dude.

Thats cool. I take it you are going to the fight? Hope you get to see some great fights man. This should be an interesting fight to see.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.