Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather is CLEARLY the druggy.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Byrd Man
shit won't play for me....what is it?
torvix2000
That's a demo of Floyd's wit, cunning, and smarts. He knows that the longer he keeps people pissed off by him, the more he can make them watch him get KTFOed (even with a probability of 0.001).
torvix2000
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Apr 10 2010, 01:30 AM) *
shit won't play for me....what is it?

Inteview of Mayweather. He's telling people that, among other things, he invented 24/7.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Apr 9 2010, 06:34 PM) *
Inteview of Mayweather. He's telling people that, among other things, he invented 24/7.

lol
Romulus9
If anyone other than HBO created 24/7, it was the proprietor of this very site.

GTFOH Mayweather.
torvix2000
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Apr 10 2010, 01:38 AM) *
lol

That's just one of a lot of nonsense that he told in the video. It's worth watching or not worth watching depending on your perspective. I was laughing for the first minute and then got pissed off I was imagining myself hitting his head with a baseball bat. LOL!
leonthegee
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Apr 9 2010, 05:34 PM) *

maybe he pitched the show to the network. prove he didnt invent it.
Box in Hand
He's smarter enough to make you mo fo's start a thread about him. He generates more talk on these boards than anyone else. Love him or hate, you still mention him.

Personally, I think the dude is a penis but he's doing something right.

Oh by the way, has anyone ever been able to prove he didn't start 24/7? HBO hasn't said shit so......
thehype
Actually, it WAS Mayweather that pitched the idea...that's the reason why he says he created it. Quite frankly, you gotta give him credit for it because HBO should have been doing that shit YEARS ago. I mean, the minute reality shows became popular, HBO should have known to do something like that to help promote fights. I mean, could you imagine if they would've had a 24/7 for Lewis vs. Tyson, De La Hoya vs. Vargas, any of Mayorga's fights...man...I know it may be hard to believe, but the boxing brains at HBO Sports aren't really that bright.
torvix2000
"Money Mayweather is a character and that's what these fighters need to learn about business. If you add the character, you'll have something to sell, but a lot of these fighters don't have nothing to sell because they don't have no personality...it's obvious I got to this point doing something right. You know? I'm not out there making 30 and 40 million dollar paydays not doing something right, so it's obvious Floyd Mayweather is doing something right. But when you look at Shane Mosley, you say, okay, Shane Mosley, he's a good fighter. He's a fighter. You look at Bernard Hopkins, De La Hoya, Manny Pacquiao, Cotto; you look at all of them, I don't take nothing away from them. They're all good fighters. The thing about Floyd Mayweather is I'm an entertainer, period..."
Douchebag
LMAO when hatred goes wrong.
thehype
And just of curiosity, where exactly is the ignorance in anything that he says.

Truth be told, a lot of the stuff that he's saying is true. I mean, it may not come out quite as eloquently as someone else, but if you get past the fact that it's Floyd Mayweather saying it, a lot of what he says is true. For example, when he talks about Money Mayweather being a character and how other fighters can't sell because they have no personality, well, quite frankly, that's true. As much as some of you guys love Shane Mosley, despite the fact that he's been in some good scraps, he's STILL only been the B side of a promotion and has never had a payday higher than $5 million. Or look at Paul Williams. I enjoy watching him fight, but his personality is boring as all get up....hell, you rarely even see him doing too many interviews. It's like he fights and then just disappears off the face of the earth (actually, just about ALL Goossen-Tutor fighters are like that). Talent and skill alone just doesn't cut it in this sport if you're not of the right ethnicity. Don't get me wrong...for some guys, talent and skill is enough, but for the vast majority of fighters (Tim Bradley, Devon Alexander, Paul Williams, Winky Wright, etc.), without some kind of hook, you're just not going to make it to that next level.

I mean, what else did he say that was ignorant? He said if Margarito was suspended, Shane Mosley should have been suspended for the Balco situation. Whether you agree or disagree is totally different matter, but there's nothing ignorant about that statement.

How about his comments about Ring Magazine. Do you think he was wrong when he said they would put him on the cover because they know it will sell the magazine? I mean, that's true...it WILL sell the magazine...a whole hell of a lot more than it would sell if they put Paul Williams on the cover. Don't get me wrong, Manny Pacquiao on the cover will sell it too, but Floyd was just referring to himself and there was no ignorance in that statement.

Or his comment about all roads leading to Floyd...well...in a sense, he's right because you don't hear anyone saying they want to fight Shane Mosley. LOL.

Again, don't get me wrong, Floyd DOES throw his over-the-top comments in there, but I'm confused on what ignorance you're seeing in a lot of what he says.

By the way Byrdman, if you need the transcript of what was said, here ya go:

I think Mosley has, um, I think he's a good fighter. He beat the fighters that he beat, I beat the fighters that I beat and, you know, May 1st is me and him. If I fight Mosley and he want a rematch, I'll give him a rematch. After this, then if Pacquiao want it, he can get it too.

Like I said before, I'm the clean athlete when it's all said and done. I can't say what Pacquiao's done, but I know he didn't want to take a 25 million dollar drug test and, you know, I never tested positive for nothing. And so if you got Margarito that was cheating, you got Shane that was cheating; if Margarito got suspended, he should have got suspended also. So we don't really know how many fights Shane really won without being on enhancement drugs.

It's so many fighters, once I beat them, it's always an excuse. "Well he had problems making weight. Well he was over the hill and he was too small." I was a small man also. I used to be small and I came up. You know, like Golden Boy, I don't got nothing against them, but, you know, they own the Ring Magazine, but they gonna put me on most of the covers because they know that when people walk by the shelf, they gonna say, "Oh, I'm gonna pick it up 'cause Mayweather's on the cover."

And the thing people need to realize, Money Mayweather is a character and that's what these fighters need to learn about business. If you add the character, you'll have something to sell, but a lot of these fighters don't have nothing to sell because they don't have no personality. You know, you say, "This is Shane's first 24/7." This ain't my first 24/7. This is the man who created 24/7. You know, this is where it all started from. You know what I'm saying? When you get to talking about who hold the record for pay-per-view, you looking at him! You know what I'm saying? Who took less punishment? You looking at him! Who land [punches] on the highest percentage in boxing history? You looking at him! Who had the highest gate? You looking at him! You know, with or without Shane, I'm gonna be fine.

Like I said, all roads lead to Floyd Mayweather. That's why every fighter, they chasing me. I don't gotta chase nobody. I've been off 2 years and come back, everybody chasing me. "Oh, who you wanna fight? I want to fight Mayweather. Who you want to fight? I want to fight Mayweather." You don't hear nobody saying, "Oh yeah, I want to fight Shane." You gotta realize, the commentators, they want you to be, you know, basically, "Oh, yes sir. Thank you for everything you gave me. I appreciate it. He's the toughest guy I ever faced." That's not me, man. That's not me. Let me be who I am. This is me.

And it's obvious I got to this point doing something right. You know? I'm not out there making 30 and 40 million dollar paydays not doing something right, so it's obvious Floyd Mayweather is doing something right. But when you look at Shane Mosley, you say, okay, Shane Mosley, he's a good fighter. He's a fighter. You look at Bernard Hopkins, De La Hoy, Manny Pacquiao, Cotto; you look at all of them, I don't take nothing away from them. They're all good fighters. The thing about Floyd Mayweather is I'm an entertainer, period! You gotta realize without boxing, I done made millions. And when you a real entertainer, when you a mega-superstar, you can go to other things and blow up and make things happen. You can put $100,000 on Floyd and it become $100,000,000 eventually.

I'm like the kid on Troy, I'm solo. I'm like the Gladiator, I'm dolo, I'm by myself. I'm not with Top Rank, I'm not with Golden Boy, you know? Mayweather Promotions, we don't need 1000 fights, we need just 1 that can generate hundreds of millions by itself. You know what I'm saying? 85% of the pay-per-view is all generated when Floyd Mayweather lace up and so whoever I get in there with or how my gate gonna look, they always gonna say, "Oh, it's because of this guy or because of that guy." Man, like I said, I'm always in a no-win situation.

And like I said before, because Shane got in the ring and said what he said, I ain't got no hard feelings towards him. My job is to go out there and do what I do best and that's to stay in control and stay relaxed at all times and that's what I do. See Shane and other fighters, they can fight 3 and 4 times a year. I can't. You know, when Floyd Mayweather fight, it's like the All-Star, it's like the Superbowl. It comes once a year, you know what I'm saying, so you better pay and watch!
The CEO
Mayweather knows what he's doing, and he does it well...no doubt...it's all about The Persona.

It worked for Howard Stern, and it's workin' for him.
torvix2000
Ignorance being defended kinda like because it's a FightHype article, I suppose.

I'm outta here. No use arguing against the owner of this board.
Byrd Man
Well pretty much what he said is true, but the thing that pisses a lot of people off (besides his arrogance and disrespect, which yes is part of the character) is that while he adopts this attitude, while he embraces this character of the bad guy, he also DESPERATELY wants us to love him.

And if you don't believe that, then why else would he be so outraged at HBO's supposed racism against him, and how people don't wanna give him his due, and they all hate on him cause he's black?

I mean, damn man. You wanna be the bad guy, fine. Be the fucking bad guy to the hilt, but don't come bitching because they like Oscar or someone else who has a positive image (for the most part) and who plays the game as far as the media and shit, and then cry racism in the process.

Don't cry about how you don't get all these endorsement deals you feel you deserve. for the most part the "Bad Guys" don't get all the endorsement deals.

Image is everything, why you think all those sponsors jumped ship on Tiger and Kobe? and BOTH of them motherfuckers had this wholesome good boy image, and as soon as there was a stain on that image, they fucking bailed.

I mean, is this not obvious? He doesn't seem to get that. I think he wants it both ways. He wants to be the asshole who gets people to buy tickets if only to see him hopefully lose, and he wants to be fully embraced and loved.

Don't work like that 9 times out of 10.

Spyder
QUOTE (thehype @ Apr 9 2010, 10:34 PM) *
Actually, it WAS Mayweather that pitched the idea...that's the reason why he says he created it. Quite frankly, you gotta give him credit for it because HBO should have been doing that shit YEARS ago. I mean, the minute reality shows became popular, HBO should have known to do something like that to help promote fights. I mean, could you imagine if they would've had a 24/7 for Lewis vs. Tyson, De La Hoya vs. Vargas, any of Mayorga's fights...man...I know it may be hard to believe, but the boxing brains at HBO Sports aren't really that bright.

Pitching the idea..."Yo Ross, you guys should send a camera to camp with me...you can call that shit Mayweather 24/7!"...is a lot different than producing, directing, shooting, editing...aka CREATING a show.

laugh.gif

He can claim pitching the idea, but to claim artistic creation is stretching the truth. Whatever though, I knew what he meant...
Romulus9
Could you imagine what a 24/7 for DLH-Vargas would have been like?

Wow.
thehype
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Apr 9 2010, 10:54 PM) *
Ignorance being defended kinda like because it's a FightHype article, I suppose.

I'm outta here. No use arguing against the owner of this board.

Bounce if you wish, but nobody defended ignorance...I simply asked someone to point the ignorance out.

Once you do that, then maybe there can be a discussion.

Actually...fuck it...peace out...we don't need anyone to stick around if they don't appreciate what we do...but just out of curiosity, I wonder what's more ignorant...Floyd saying that he created 24/7 or Manny saying he doesn't know what a steroid is? I mean, if he really doesn't know what a steroid is, then maybe there's some truth to what Adam Carolla was saying. LOL.

Byrd Man
QUOTE (thehype @ Apr 9 2010, 08:37 PM) *

That's all you had to say, Hype. No need to go into detail. lol
thehype
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Apr 9 2010, 11:53 PM) *
That's all you had to say, Hype. No need to go into detail. lol

LMAO. No shit.
Mean Mister Mustard
You want ignorance? How about the part where he said he's an entertainer? How about when he said he could make millions without boxing? Wait, that's not ignorance, that's delusion.
thehype
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Apr 10 2010, 12:45 AM) *
You want ignorance? How about the part where he said he's an entertainer? How about when he said he could make millions without boxing? Wait, that's not ignorance, that's delusion.

I guess it depends on your definition of entertainment, but I don't think that was an ignorant statement. Whether or not he's a GOOD entertainer is in the eye of the beholder, but nevertheless, when he's doing his part to promote or hype up a fight, he's definitely trying to entertain. Every episode of 24/7 is him trying to entertain...and ironically, you'll probably tune in!

As for the millions without boxing, I can't speak to that because I don't know how much money he's made outside of boxing with his WWE appearances, his ATT ad and whatnot, but he definitely couldn't have made that if he wasn't who he is in boxing. I mean, if you want to call that ignorant, then okay, I'll give you that, but I think you might be missing the point he was really trying to make. I mean, was he really trying to say that he never needed boxing and that he can make millions without it (because of he WAS meaning that, then hell yeah that was ignorant) OR was he trying to say the difference between himself and guys like Hopkins, Mosley and Cotto are that he's become the type of star that can make big dollars outside of boxing whereas they haven't? I mean, call me crazy, but I don't think Shane Mosley is making anywhere near the type of money outside of boxing that Floyd Mayweather is making. And that's not to say that Floyd Mayweather is making CRAZY loot outside of boxing, but he's definitely a much more recognized star that CAN actually make money outside of boxing.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (thehype @ Apr 9 2010, 11:57 PM) *
I guess it depends on your definition of entertainment, but I don't think that was an ignorant statement. Whether or not he's a GOOD entertainer is in the eye of the beholder, but nevertheless, when he's doing his part to promote or hype up a fight, he's definitely trying to entertain. Every episode of 24/7 is him trying to entertain...and ironically, you'll probably tune in!

As for the millions without boxing, I can't speak to that because I don't know how much money he's made outside of boxing with his WWE appearances, his ATT ad and whatnot, but he definitely couldn't have made that if he wasn't who he is in boxing. I mean, if you want to call that ignorant, then okay, I'll give you that, but I think you might be missing the point he was really trying to make. I mean, was he really trying to say that he never needed boxing and that he can make millions without it (because of he WAS meaning that, then hell yeah that was ignorant) OR was he trying to say the difference between himself and guys like Hopkins, Mosley and Cotto are that he's become the type of star that can make big dollars outside of boxing whereas they haven't? I mean, call me crazy, but I don't think Shane Mosley is making anywhere near the type of money outside of boxing that Floyd Mayweather is making. And that's not to say that Floyd Mayweather is making CRAZY loot outside of boxing, but he's definitely a much more recognized star that CAN actually make money outside of boxing.

He said he could make millions without boxing. Like I said though, that's not ignorant, it is delusional.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 10 2010, 01:29 AM) *
Since it is an impossible claim to prove, I think it is just shit talking arrogance, not delusion.

I doubt he could have made millions without boxing. Then again maybe he's exceptionally good at some other sport.
thehype
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Apr 10 2010, 01:05 AM) *
He said he could make millions without boxing. Like I said though, that's not ignorant, it is delusional.

Nooooo...what he said was:

The thing about Floyd Mayweather is I'm an entertainer, period! You gotta realize without boxing, I done made millions. And when you a real entertainer, when you a mega-superstar, you can go to other things and blow up and make things happen.

Meaning, EVEN without boxing, he's made millions.

Again, I can't confirm or deny whether or not that's true (likely it probably is though given appearance fees and whatever sponsors he may have), but the point is, he's not saying what you're implying that he's saying.
RyanTical
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Apr 9 2010, 09:45 PM) *

Wasn't that quote from the psuedo-Mayweather interview ruled ficticious?
Snoop
QUOTE (thehype @ Apr 10 2010, 05:53 AM) *
The thing about Floyd Mayweather is I'm an entertainer, period! You gotta realize without boxing, I done made millions. And when you a real entertainer, when you a mega-superstar, you can go to other things and blow up and make things happen.

I read that as him saying that he's become an entertainer that can now make money outside the ring, not that he never needed boxing to get where he is today.
RyanTical
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 10 2010, 12:36 AM) *
I read that as him saying that he's become an entertainer that can now make money outside the ring, not that he never needed boxing to get where he is today.

So did I.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 10 2010, 12:15 AM) *
Translation; "I'm taking PacMeow's nuts and going home."

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Apr 10 2010, 08:16 AM) *

So what are you sayin', torvix?
Spyder
Damn. Bio-dad sounds like a piece of shit.
Method
Think about his career, who he's fought, who he was the B SIDE of EVERY MAJOR fight he was in... (GATTI, DLH, Hatton)...and yeah, he may have made $$$$ in wrestling, or outside of boxing, but he was broke, and needed to get back in the boxing ring to bail himself out...at first I diagnosed the following as ignorance, but upon further review realize that he's just not SMART.

I'm like the kid on Troy, I'm solo. I'm like the Gladiator, I'm dolo, I'm by myself. I'm not with Top Rank, I'm not with Golden Boy, you know? Mayweather Promotions, we don't need 1000 fights, we need just 1 that can generate hundreds of millions by itself. You know what I'm saying? 85% of the pay-per-view is all generated when Floyd Mayweather lace up and so whoever I get in there with or how my gate gonna look, they always gonna say, "Oh, it's because of this guy or because of that guy." Man, like I said, I'm always in a no-win situation.

He's NOT solo. Golden Boy promotes him. He made his bones off of Gatti, DLH, Hatton. He may have pitched the 24/7, but w/out DLH, it would have NEVER flew, because DLH was the A-Side of that. But kudos to him for the creative direction and the idea. Kudos to him for EVERYTHING he has. I mean that sincerely, but to act like this fool isn't ignorant. Those comments above are directly from him (I assume), and they wreak of something...ignorance or stupidity. Mayweather Promotions is NOT even a promotional company, so how are you "solo"? How many PPV's did the Henry Bruseles fight generate? What was the gate? Im not hating on Floyd here. Dude has mad skills in the sport I love.

Hype makes a lot of valid points. I did not watch the videos but read that transcript. I've been following Floyd since the '90's. Im well aware of his history, lineage, etc. I followed him when he wasn't worth shit, crying about his "slave contracts", watched him get booed in front of his home town in MI, and I know how he emerged as a star in the sport...and it was NOT "SOLO". He rode on the coattails of some Superstars (hey, a LOT of guys DO), and he was VERY SMART in doing so, because those guys are gone, and he's now the HNIC.

*EDIT* - Let me qualify my comments somewhat. In retrospect, I don't believe Floyd is ignorant here. I think he knows the deal. On the CONTRARY, I believe that HE believes, the FANS are ignorant, and that they'll readily believe everything that he's selling them. A lot of boxing fans know better.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Apr 9 2010, 11:45 PM) *

Last I checked Vince McMahon didn't pay him to box.
Method
...and last I checked, wrestling didnt get him out from under the IRS.
Mean Mister Mustard
The thing I heard from him is he says he's an entertainer and that "Without boxing I'd have made millions" Is he saying "I have" or "I would have"? If he's saying "I would have" then he's delusional because the only thing he seems to be good at is boxing. Keep in mind I'm talking about if he would have never boxed in the first place, which is what I'm getting from what he said in the video. Then again I can't really tell if he said "I have" or "I would have". Is he delusional by saying he's a mega superstar? Being on Dancing with the Stars is certainly mainstream but the people on that show cannot be considered megasuperstars. Maybe in the boxing context he's a megasuperstar? If so then yes, he might be a bigger name in the U.S than Pacquiao but he's no megasuperstar outisde boxing.

Or how about put a 100K on Floyd and you get 100 in return....eventually. In the boxing aspect maybe, but before he said all that, he said he was an entertainer so what I'm getting is that he's implying that if he would have never boxed he would still have been all those things; making millions and being a superstar. Outside boxing can someone really put 100K on him and make 100 million? I don't doubt he can make money outside boxing right now, but without no one would know who he is. Didn't someone here once mention he wanted to tour with rap stars and someone basically told him he wasn't contributing much and told him to go back to boxing?

Snoop
Where'd you get you get your quotes MMM? I'm just going off what Hype quoted and to me that sounds very clear that he's just saying he's managed to make money in addition to boxing. It would be stupid of him to think he'd be anybody without boxing. He wouldn't get any of the promos, offers, whatever, if he didn't start his name somewhere in some capacity. I honestly don't think Floyd ego is THAT big or that he's that delusional.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 10 2010, 11:18 AM) *
Where'd you get you get your quotes MMM? I'm just going off what Hype quoted and to me that sounds very clear that he's just saying he's managed to make money in addition to boxing. It would be stupid of him to think he'd be anybody without boxing. He wouldn't get any of the promos, offers, whatever, if he didn't start his name somewhere in some capacity. I honestly don't think Floyd ego is THAT big or that he's that stupid.

Yeah that's what I'm saying, I'm basing this all off on whether he said "I would have" or "I'd have". But you're right, I don't think he's that naive to think that without boxing he would still have made millions.
thehype
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 10 2010, 08:32 AM) *
So what are you sayin', torvix?

What he's saying is BAN ME!
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (thehype @ Apr 10 2010, 10:39 AM) *
What he's saying is BAN ME!

How would this board function without him? His insanity has melted with the infrastructure of the forum, you cannot detach him without ending the message board itself.
thehype
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 10 2010, 08:47 AM) *
Damn. Bio-dad sounds like a piece of shit.

Yeah, piece of shit or not, since when does that mean that someone isn't allowed to voice their opinion?

If you got a chance to read that interview with Bio-dad, he CLEARLY states in it that he wasn't involved, he was abusive, and all of that, but still, why does that mean that he's not allowed to voice his opinion. I mean, every day, fans that have never even met Diego Corrales share their opinion of him as a fighter and talk about how much of a great guy Diego was...and again...these fans have never even met him...and yet, you're telling me that Bio-dad can't do the same? All the man said in the interview was the exact same thing that all fans say....Diego was a warrior, Diego was a great fighter, blah, blah, blah....hell, he even went so far as to say that Diego was going to knock Floyd out if they let the fight continue (which was probably the only over the top thing he said in that interview).

The ONLY...and I mean THE ONLY reason why we took the interview down is because Olga was on the phone with Percy all fucking day crying about that god damn interview. She even put Diego's brother on the phone with Percy to have a talk with him. Hell, even Diego's ex-wife contacted Percy...not to bitch about the interview, but instead, to try and reach out to Bio-dad to meet him...but whatever...that's a different story. The point is, the woman was so fuckin hysterical and upset and kept saying that Diego would have never wanted the man known, so we said, okay, out of respect for Diego, we'll take it down. I mean, quite honestly, if it wasn't for Percy and Bio-dad talking again, and then Bio-dad even saying to just take it down since it was causing so much pain, I probably would have said fuck it and just left it up. Not once did the man EVER shit on Diego and not once did he ever say he was involved in Diego's life...so what the fuck was the problem? In fact, I'm half fuckin tempted to put the god damn interview back up because there was no fuckin reason for Olga to run to some other site to "put her side of the story" out. I mean, what the fuck was her side of the story? Bio-dad wasn't talking about her in the interview, he was talking about Diego, so what the fuck was her side of the story other than she agrees with all the commenets made by bio-dad regarding Diego. Whether bio-dad was involved in his life or not, he still just as qualified as any fan to share his opinion on Diego as a fighter, and that's all he did.

But interestingly enough, Olga talks about the abuse and all that shit from Bio-dad, but she never talked about how the apple didn't fall too far from the tree and that Diego was abusive to his ex-wife as well. Oh no...she never said anything about that, did she?

FUCK ME I'm pissed right now about this!

FUCK ME....OLGA WOODS EVEN SENT PERCY AN EMAIL THAT SAID ALLLLL OF THE SAME BULLSHIT AND AT THE END OF THE EMAIL SHE SPECIFICALLY SAID NOT TO REPRINT ANY OF IT!!!!

WTF?????

SHE COULD HAVE CAME ON RECORD WITH US...NOW SHE'S MAKING US LOOK LIKE WE'RE ASSHOLES????

WTF?????

I gotta call Percy...I'll be back!
Spyder
I guess Brad still holds a grudge with you Ben...if you didn't know that before, at least you know it now.
thehype
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 10 2010, 12:17 PM) *
I guess Brad still holds a grudge with you Ben...if you didn't know that before, at least you know it now.

laugh.gif

I definitely knew that, but don't really care.

laugh.gif

I'm more pissed about Olga though...we GAVE her the opportunity to "set the record straight" on FightHype and she didn't want to. I mean, I wasn't sweatin it though because she put us in contact with his brother, Esteban, and he said he would do something with us, but FUCK, why would she do something like that after telling us she didn't want to come on record. That's bullshit.
Spyder
Yeah, it doesn't make any sense...unless someone talked her into it.

But who would know that she was pissed about the article, and contacted you and Percy to remove it?
Method
What the fuck is going on?

Ahhhhahahahahahhaa.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
thehype
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 10 2010, 12:53 PM) *
What the fuck is going on?

Ahhhhahahahahahhaa.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Go in the Team FightHype thread...I'll let you see what it's about in there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.