Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Honest Badguy or Deceitful Goodguy; Who do you choose?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
LoneRyu
do you believe an honest badguy or a deceitful goodguy. image is only skin deep
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (LoneRyu @ Apr 10 2010, 03:35 AM) *

I'd go with an honest badguy..They may not be doing the right thing but they don't lie..A deceitful goodguy to me would be a normal guy who is hiding a big secret..That to me is real shady but you really don't know that he is shady till he's exposed..
LoneRyu
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Apr 10 2010, 02:24 AM) *
I'd go with an honest badguy..They may not be doing the right thing but they don't lie..A deceitful goodguy to me would be a normal guy who is hiding a big secret..That to me is real shady but you really don't know that he is shady till he's exposed..

thats how i feel. i like to know where i am at even with enemies
Snoop
QUOTE (LoneRyu @ Apr 10 2010, 09:35 AM) *

Well they're both essentially bad guys, so I'd go with the honest one. The lesser asshole.
Big Slim Sweet
There are two doors at the end of a hallway. One door leads to eternal paradise. The other to eternal damnation.

There are two men standing in front of the doors. One man always tells the truth. The other man always lies.

You only to get ask one of the men one question before having to choose which door to walk through forever.

Which man do you ask the question to and what question do you ask him?
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Apr 10 2010, 01:39 PM) *
There are two doors at the end of a hallway. One door leads to eternal paradise. The other to eternal damnation.

There are two men standing in front of the doors. One man always tells the truth. The other man always lies.

You only to get ask one of the men one question before having to choose which door to walk through forever.

Which man do you ask the question to and what question do you ask him?

I would ask which door leads to damnation because that is where all the drugs and women without morals, values or principles are probably located.
Snoop
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Apr 10 2010, 08:03 PM) *
I would ask which door leads to damnation because that is where all the drugs and women without morals, values or principles are probably located.

laugh.gif
Col Reb
I'm not a big fan of the Olympic testing. I think some of the things done by those testing people are shady, and they are way too intrusive. I say let the NSAC handle it; if they want to blood test, that's fine.
RyanTical
QUOTE (Col Reb @ Apr 10 2010, 11:10 PM) *
I'm not a big fan of the Olympic testing. I think some of the things done by those testing people are shady, and they are way too intrusive. I say let the NSAC handle it; if they want to blood test, that's fine.

You can't trust Olympic style drug testing? You're saying they're too shady, yet it's impossible for the NSAC to be just as shady? As long as Shane has fought in Nevada, he's never been caught until he confessed to blood doping. My opinion on the matter is this: Since Mayweather created the whole blood-testing fiasco, everyone and their mama wants to ridicule him, call him a coward. Yet, if Pacquiao came up with the idea of random blood-testing before his fights. Most would just add an extra feather in his cap, calling him an enforcer of Boxing. It would be the greatest thing since sliced bread.

To answer the question. I will always have faith in the villain. When Antonio Tarver stood up at a Roy Jones press conference and started running his mouth, I was immediately interested and thought who the guy was and what's his problem. Whether it was staged or not, fact of the matter is, Roy Jones was caught between being the well-mannered Boxer that people want to see lose or the well-mannered Boxer that is going to shut this big-mouth up. I was for the former more than the latter. We all know where Floyd Mayweather fits into this good guy-bad guy equation so no need to go there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.