Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dana White and James Toney Meeting
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
ROLL DEEP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0I86M_3MZg

Found this on youtube - it's pretty funny. Toney is his usual self.
ROLL DEEP
DANA: Have you ever been kicked in the leg? Do you know how to check kicks?

TONEY: Yeah, I can front kick, back kick

laugh.gif
BigG
"I can side kick"

LMAO! James Toney thinking of them Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris movies!
blackbelt2003
"This ain't no fuckin' freak show!"

LMAO!

Black
Lil-lightsout
Dana: I had fucking Evander on my wall.

James: You seen what I did to him...right?

laugh.gif
RyanTical
It's going to be funny when he gets in the cage and gets Northern Lights Suplexed by Kimbo Slice and pounded out.
AussieLad
I hope Toney gets in there and gets a decent opponent. If he gets matched against anyone decent, he's getting fucking stomped.

That being said, i don't hate james, he's an awesome character. But seriously, if he wants to prove his boxing can beat MMA elite in an MMA fight, then make sure youi put him in there with someone elite. Not fucking Kimbo.

Even Roy Nelson would be a good ass whipping for Toney. Battle of the fat asses

Still, i dont think this is ever going to happen
King Eugene
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Apr 13 2010, 01:19 AM) *
I hope Toney gets in there and gets a decent opponent. If he gets matched against anyone decent, he's getting fucking stomped.

That being said, i don't hate james, he's an awesome character. But seriously, if he wants to prove his boxing can beat MMA elite in an MMA fight, then make sure youi put him in there with someone elite. Not fucking Kimbo.

Roy Nelson would Destroy Toney but his willingness to brawl could be his downfall.
RyanTical
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Apr 12 2010, 11:19 PM) *

That's the point of placing Kimbo against Toney Toney's embarrassment. If those two guys could put 6million+ eyes on the screen, which is a certain possibility, that says a lot about the UFC's top brass being overshadowed by two "UFC fighters" who aren't really MMArtists to begin with. However, Kimbo dusting Toney off is a surefire sign that Toney is lamb meat for the T-rex's in the HW division if he can't even take Kimbo.
AussieLad
QUOTE (RyanTical @ Apr 13 2010, 09:09 AM) *
That's the point of placing Kimbo against Toney Toney's embarrassment. If those two guys could put 6million+ eyes on the screen, which is a certain possibility, that says a lot about the UFC's top brass being overshadowed by two "UFC fighters" who aren't really MMArtists to begin with. However, Kimbo dusting Toney off is a surefire sign that Toney is lamb meat for the T-rex's in the HW division if he can't even take Kimbo.

I agree losing to kimbo is more embarrassing than losing to a genuine heavyweight top dog

The problem being that i can see toney having a shot against kimbo, and i wouldnt be at all surprised if its a one time only deal with him in the UFC. He needs to be taken out first time round, then let him see if his pride brings him back.

If they let lesnar take on former champ Mir in his first UFC match, then they can afford to let toney get in there with a real contender
Douchebag
I say put him in wit Carwin. Carwin would trade with him IMO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.