Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: George Lopez talking shit about Floyd! LMAO
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Byrd Man
this is funny as shit. Even if you like Floyd, you gotta respect that last bit.
Sugar Shane Mosley unleashed a less sweet side of his mild-mannered personality on TBS' "Lopez Tonight" last night as he declared that he will knock out Floyd Mayweather when they meet in the ring May 1 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas and live on HBO Pay-Per-View®..

Lopez to Mosley: "Can you knock Floyd out?"

Mosley: "Definitely."

Lopez: "Will you knock Floyd out?"

Mosley: "I will knock Floyd out."

Oscar de la Hoya, who appeared with Mosley, was given a pair of blue boxing shoes with the "Lopez Tonight" logo on the soles in hopes Mayweather would wear them in the ring on May 1. Lopez said, "When he's down on his back I want to see the 'Lopez Tonight' logo at the biggest moment in boxing history when Sugar Shane Mosley knocks out Floyd Mayweather."

http://www.tbs.com/video/index.jsp?oid=214...ef=sharethisUrl
D-MARV
Was this worthy of another thread?

I'll tell you what... How about we ceate a "Floyd Bash" thread and you post in there.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 13 2010, 05:30 PM) *

I'll tell you what... How about we ceate a "Floyd Bash" thread and you post in there.

Damn dude....calm down....
Keith
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 13 2010, 08:30 PM) *

wtf.gif ...... I think I may have to remove you from the Train.
D-MARV
Remove me from the train? F*ck that train. You guys don't know shit about boxing. You bash the greatest fighter in the world right now and Keith you ask me about some stupid train? To hell with you and that Train.

Now Byrdman, You had nothing better to do than to start another negative thead about Floyd? To hell with you too.
Keith
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 13 2010, 08:56 PM) *
Remove me from the train? F*ck that train. You guys don't know shit about boxing. You bash the greatest fighter in the world right now and Keith you ask me about some stupid train? To hell with you and that Train.

Now Byrdman, You had nothing better to do than to start another negative thead about Floyd? To hell with you too.

laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club

Careful now or we may have to rename you D-Marz. laugh.gif
D-MARV
LOL...

By the way Byrdman... George Lopez is a funny dude.
Keith
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Apr 13 2010, 08:59 PM) *
Careful now or we may have to rename you D-Marz. laugh.gif

D-MARV got himself thrown from the Train. It was quite funny watching him roll into the woods.
D-MARV
Oh Shit... LMAO.

I guess this means I can come clean with my official prediction.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 14 2010, 12:30 AM) *

Shaddup Marz mkII.
The CEO
LMAOO!!...why is everyone ready to throw lately?

Must be The Spring Air...lol...reminds me of one of my posts from WEBL a couple of years ago...

Topic: Regarding INSANITY INCORPORATED's use of violence outside the ring lately...

Description: I'm sorry. It's Spring...you know how men get.

Lanky Gawn has piefaced Harry Angus off the stage, kneed Larry Holmes in the face, and shattered a chandelier....

Just today, Freddy McPheerson attacked and headbutted a Conway family member whom he thought assaulted his dad at a Boston pub....

What can I say in their defense?...nothing really....the testosterone is flowing, boys...this animalistic, primordial behavior goes back to the days of the cavemen....

Spring is upon us....the females start wearing floral dresses to catch the males' eyes (the flower represents the pussy).....they start paying more attention to their hair and makeup...they reveal their cleavage and bare their feet....they wear perfume to attract the males with their scent.

and during this time, heterosexual men compete with each other in every way possible to establish dominance and become the females' natural selection....all for the subconscious goal of spreading their seed and continuing their bloodline...

I will try my best to keep them cool...I have said I'm sorry....but this is Human Nature that I can not control....

Thank you.
leonthegee
who is george lopez to talk shit about floyd. hes not even the funniest mexican out there.
thehype
I'm still waiting for someone to post the part where he's actually talking shit about Floyd.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (thehype @ Apr 13 2010, 06:50 PM) *
I'm still waiting for someone to post the part where he's actually talking shit about Floyd.

Well I woulda said Talking shit TO Floyd but Floyd wasn't there and it wouldn't make sense. lol

I thought that part about wearing the logo on the shoes so when he got knocked out it'd be promo for the show was great.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 13 2010, 07:56 PM) *

hahahahha..Dude don't pull a Marz on us..I get that feeling from reading this..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 13 2010, 08:11 PM) *
Shaddup Marz mkII.

Hell naw..Went back to read the thread and saw this..Guess me and you were thinkin the same thing after readin that..
JLUVBABY
wheres lil lightsout?.. lol... i havent been posting much because of work but we have a sig bet... mayweather is going to bust up shane in a few more weeks...
KookedKrack
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 13 2010, 08:30 PM) *

I'll tell you what... How about we create a "Floyd Bash" thread and you post in there.

huh.gif
King Eugene
didn't KK actually post a link to this in another thread already?
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 13 2010, 08:01 PM) *
LOL...

By the way Byrdman... George Lopez is a funny dude.

George is a funny as dude i've seen him live three times and each time he had mee on the floor.

God i hope Shane brutalizes Gayweather.
jlupi
I'm still waiting for someone to post the part where he's actually talking shit about Floyd. >>>

thats on an older clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwnOs45rjiw
RyanTical
Alex Reymundo >> George Lopez, IMHO.

As for his comments, I actually found it comedic. It's obvious George Lopez doesn't like Floyd, he mentioned it on the ODLH-Mayweather 24/7. Aslong as all Mayweather's haters are continiously disappointed each time he steps in the ring and gets the 'W', I really find no reason to go back and forth with haters — that goes for everyone also protecting Floyd on these forums.

On May 2nd, do all the bashing you want on the Floyd-haters. Until then, try and keep it civil.
Big Slim Sweet
LMAO @ "Throw Marvin From The Train."

Makes me feel better about calling for your demotion back when we were leaving the station.

laugh.gif
D-MARV
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Apr 14 2010, 09:55 PM) *
LMAO @ "Throw Marvin From The Train."

Makes me feel better about calling for your demotion back when we were leaving the station.

laugh.gif

LOL... that's messed up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.