Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shane Mosley Work Out Video and Interview
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
SmartyBeardo
Thanks enigma.

War SSM.
enigma1969
Indeed.

I feel that Mosley has the right make up to take Lil Floyd's 0!
leonthegee
QUOTE (enigma1969 @ Apr 13 2010, 08:15 PM) *
Indeed.

I feel that Mosley has the right make up to take Lil Floyd's 0!

you are setting yourself up for a big let down.
KookedKrack
shok.gif Sugar Shane is about to shock the world.
RyanTical
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Apr 14 2010, 03:03 PM) *
shok.gif Sugar Shane is about to shock the world.

You're right. The shock of him being outclassed.
lloyd mayflower
Wonder if Floyd will be so quick to thank Reebok after the ring doctor is satisfied that he is able to see the correct number of fingers
Method
Missed you in Vegas, Bro.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (RyanTical @ Apr 14 2010, 05:42 PM) *
You're right. The shock of him being outclassed.

No the shock of him brutally ko'n the pretty boy.

[RicFlair]WOOOOOOOOOOOO[/RicFlair]
RyanTical
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Apr 14 2010, 04:39 PM) *
No the shock of him brutally ko'n the pretty boy.

[RicFlair]WOOOOOOOOOOOO[/RicFlair]

...then you woke up from your dream and Mayweather is still undefeated. 41-0. thumbsup_anim.gif
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (RyanTical @ Apr 15 2010, 01:03 AM) *
...then you woke up from your dream and Mayweather is still undefeated. 41-0. thumbsup_anim.gif

Then you woke from your 41-0 dream, bemoaned the damp patch in your tighty whiteys for a minute before slowly realising that it wasnt your dream that had come true, but your worst nightmare, Shane Mosley had knocked Floyds swagger into a stagger!
RyanTical
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Apr 14 2010, 07:07 PM) *
Then you woke from your 41-0 dream, bemoaned the damp patch in your tighty whiteys for a minute before slowly realising that it wasnt your dream that had come true, but your worst nightmare, Shane Mosley had knocked Floyds swagger into a stagger!

Go back to masturbating to that fantasy, Lloyd. After the fight, bottle up your tears the moment Michael Buffer reads "...and still UNDEFEATED!" that way you can use them as lubricant to make that second ass pounding less painful once Pacquiao gets it next.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (RyanTical @ Apr 15 2010, 02:20 AM) *
Go back to masturbating to that fantasy, Lloyd. After the fight, bottle up your tears the moment Michael Buffer reads "...and still UNDEFEATED!" that way you can use them as lubricant to make that second ass pounding less painful once Pacquiao gets it next.

Oh no no no youv got me all wrong! My hatred for Mayweather is almost rivalled by my hatred for Quackiao. You wont catch me predicting the Petty boy to lose that one. I believe he would struggle to lay a glove on Mayweather. Although he does have the intangible of those Ariza shakes which currently makes it hard to write him off.

However, the above point really doesnt matter since Mosley is going to reduce Floyd to the boxing equivalent of a rape victim. Lying in the shower bleeding from where Shane has burst him a new asshole, rocking back and forward longing for his "0"
RyanTical
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Apr 14 2010, 07:34 PM) *
Oh no no no youv got me all wrong! My hatred for Mayweather is almost rivalled by my hatred for Quackiao. You wont catch me predicting the Petty boy to lose that one. I believe he would struggle to lay a glove on Mayweather. Although he does have the intangible of those Ariza shakes which currently makes it hard to write him off.

However, the above point really doesnt matter since Mosley is going to reduce Floyd to the boxing equivalent of a rape victim. Lying in the shower bleeding from where Shane has burst him a new asshole, rocking back and forward longing for his "0"

I wasn't serious for the record. I figured we were just snapping on each other for shits & giggles. I laughed at that last one, tbh.

And I agree on the Pacquiao statement, however... Shane Mosley will need to eat his Wheaties and take his Geritol if he hopes to defeat Mayweather. All Mayweather will do the night before is stuff $100 bills in Jin Mosley's thong strap while she spins around his strip pole and sending Mosley pictures messages of it. Talk about depressing.

LOL Ariza shakes.

lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (RyanTical @ Apr 15 2010, 02:41 AM) *
I wasn't serious for the record. I figured we were just snapping on each other for shits & giggles. I laughed at that last one, tbh.

And I agree on the Pacquiao statement, however... Shane Mosley will need to eat his Wheaties and take his Geritol if he hopes to defeat Mayweather. All Mayweather will do the night before is stuff $100 bills in Jin Mosley's thong strap while she spins around his strip pole and sending Mosley pictures messages of it. Talk about depressing.

LOL Ariza shakes.

We were, I'm bored on the nightshift I cant help it. I must admit a Mayweather fan who just gets involved and doesnt launch wave after wave of personal assaults is a breath of fresh air!

As for where Floyd is puttin his Benjamins, well we all know Leonard Ellerbe is goin to grindin his fat ass up and down for the tips!

As soon as Ellerbe popped into my head I couldnt help thinking how much he reminds me of Waylon Smithers from the Simpsons!
RyanTical
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Apr 14 2010, 07:51 PM) *
We were, I'm bored on the nightshift I cant help it. I must admit a Mayweather fan who just gets involved and doesnt launch wave after wave of personal assaults is a breath of fresh air!

As for where Floyd is puttin his Benjamins, well we all know Leonard Ellerbe is goin to grindin his fat ass up and down for the tips!

As soon as Ellerbe popped into my head I couldnt help thinking how much he reminds me of Waylon Smithers from the Simpsons!

black eye.gif ...I admit defeat. That Ellerbe line had my ribs hurtin'. I can't comeback from that KO-loss.
enigma1969
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Apr 14 2010, 10:58 PM) *
you are setting yourself up for a big let down.

Come May 1st we shall see.
enigma1969
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 14 2010, 11:52 PM) *
Missed you in Vegas, Bro.

I had to fly to LA. I was chopping it up with fellas on the board. Not as good as just being there. I maybe heading south this summer. You still in the same place?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.