Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where garbage is dumped
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Fitz
Anyone seen this sickening act?

JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 14 2010, 12:20 AM) *
Anyone seen this sickening act?

That shit is seriously fucked up..I can't believe those guys and how they show the blood trail with no remorse..They beat that kid till he started making those fucked up noises and all they said was take him out the back door..If they killed that kid,they obviously didn't give a fuck..They just wanted to get rid of him..That shit really is sick..That people are fuckin scum..
Snoop
I have to say, if this guy was really mentally impaired, he was a pretty damn good fighter. My initial reaction to this video though is why it took over 20 years for an investigation to finally start.
STEVENSKI
Thats is fucked up shit.
Lil-lightsout
Very disturbing.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 15 2010, 11:39 AM) *
Very disturbing.

All the people in that Dojo have blood on their hands.
STEVENSKI
FYI that guy was found dead in a dumpster two days later. I suggest you watched a man get beaten to death.
JD
You should read the hatemail on his youtube page.

He was stupid enough to comment on one of the iterations of the video and people are just bombarding him.

I find it hard to believe that the dude was beaten to death and dumped in the back of the dojo, yet the cops never bothered to sniff around. The video is sickening and wrong beyond belief, but I am not sold on the poor guy being killed.

The piss poor excuse for a blackbelt should be thrown in the cage with a famished lion and eaten alive...and his buddy Bobby too.,
STEVENSKI
What is funny is the unstable guy probably would have given the black belt a beat down if he actually went for him. Looking at the video he was pulling all his punches & kicks showing the black belt his forms. Then he copped a serious beatdown.
Douchebag
The beatdown doesn't bother me so much. What bothers me is that no one had the moral sense to stop this shit before it got to far. I mean after the man said "You got it" the point was proven. That shit makes sad that people have the capacity to something so evil.
Snoop
QUOTE (JD @ Apr 16 2010, 03:00 AM) *
The piss poor excuse for a blackbelt should be thrown in the cage with a famished lion and eaten alive...and his buddy Bobby too.,

Those guys were sorry excuses for "martial artists". True martial artists have no egos. These guys definitely have some sort of little-man syndrome, some inadequacy against society where they're too cowardly to confront head on, so they just take it out on people in the dojo. Fucking pathetic.
STEVENSKI
Bet you Blackbelt & Roll Deep do this type of shit in their dojo. Bashin kids & the disabled & shit.
Spyder
This is like the real life Cobra Kai.

STEVENSKI
He's just living the way of the fist like Kreese.
STEVENSKI
WTF Fitz. You are a sick man.
Douchebag
I just threw up in my mouth, a little bit.
D-MARV
WTF?

That woman should be thrown in Prison.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 26 2010, 05:03 AM) *
WTF Fitz. You are a sick man.

He loves that shit..The way she rubbed that oil all over that 5 star stomach gives Fitz the insta-willies..
Warlord
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jul 2 2010, 03:04 AM) *
He loves that shit..The way she rubbed that oil all over that 5 star stomach gives Fitz the insta-willies..

Wow, even Jonny's getting in on the shit talking now. laugh.gif
Warlord
If we could get Jack to start in on this too, it would be fucking epic! laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jul 2 2010, 06:04 PM) *

You are a fucking moron. I don't like women with bad teeth.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 2 2010, 07:04 AM) *
You are a fucking moron. I don't like women with bad teeth.

hahahahaha
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 2 2010, 05:40 AM) *
Wow, even Jonny's getting in on the shit talking now. laugh.gif

I have my phases.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.