Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did Mosley get a nose job and borrow $2 mill from GBP
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
At the open media open workout...

Floyd Mayweather On Shane Mosley’s comment on 24/7 about writing his checks…

"I told Shane I know about that nose job he got. He borrowed 2 million from Golden Boy. If Mosley is writing me a check, why would Mosley write me a 40 million dollar check and write himself a 6 million dollar check? That doesn’t make sense. Why would you pay somebody else more than you pay yourself? So you writing a check and paying me more? Come on!"

Hmmmm! Interesting.

dntknw.gif
King Eugene
Shane's weak attempt at a counter insult. The same guy writes both of their checks. Difference is Shane is his personal dick beater and back moisturizer.

Fucking Faggits!
Box in Hand
Shane look like a cat man with that new nose. I know Jin is happy she left that funny looking motherf$@%.
Lil-lightsout
Just WOW at reading these comments. So sad.
WindyCityP
I hope Shane rips a new one in Floyd's bitch ass.

Shane's all class man...... No reason to poke fun at the guy, never backed down from a fight.
tymoney
Yall are crazy! Lol.. I dont really care if he gotta nose job or who writing who checks. Im just ready to see the damn fight.. May 1st hurry up!
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 15 2010, 04:02 AM) *
I swear, it's as if you are trying to fill out the void MarzB left. It has been horrible to watch in the last week. Sorry, I had to say something.

dirol.gif

laugh.gif

Nah something me and good ol Aussielad has going on with our sig bet. I've been purposely being an ignorant asshole. You don't have to worry about me trying to fill that void.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 15 2010, 04:11 AM) *
Yes that may be the case some of the time. But guess what? Aussielad hasn't posted in this thread. Haha.

ha ha ha thumbsdown_anim.gif Ah yea I know that. Doesn't matter what thread it is as long as its a Mayweather and or Mosley thread. If its really bothering you dont bother reading my post til after May 1st and I'll refrain from responding to yours.
Method
If he got a nose job he needs to sue the fuck out of the plastic surgeon. His nose looks the same.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 15 2010, 05:02 AM) *
I swear, it's as if you are trying to fill out the void MarzB left. It has been horrible to watch in the last week. Sorry, I had to say something.

dirol.gif

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 15 2010, 05:08 AM) *
laugh.gif

Nah something me and good ol Aussielad has going on with our sig bet. I've been purposely being an ignorant asshole. You don't have to worry about me trying to fill that void.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 15 2010, 05:11 AM) *
Yes that may be the case some of the time. But guess what? Aussielad hasn't posted in this thread. Haha.

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 15 2010, 05:18 AM) *
ha ha ha thumbsdown_anim.gif Ah yea I know that. Doesn't matter what thread it is as long as its a Mayweather and or Mosley thread. If its really bothering you dont bother reading my post til after May 1st and I'll refrain from responding to yours.

Yeah, seems as though a HOFPBF nuthugger willed his Spidey outfit to KE.
jlupi
he had surgery to remove scar tissue that was blocking air flow
HaydelHammer
As far as the check writing...I remember when I was watching 24/7 and Shane mentioned this.....I was thinking the same...if you writing the check (or have a part in it)...why is this fool getting so damn much $$$ and you pretty much getting peanuts? (Note: this is a rhetorical question for the slow minded)

Floyd killed him when he said he made more $$$ in his last two fights then shane did his entire career. I was like damn man that was low.

"At the end of the day belts collect dust" LMAO floyd is all about his money man for real. LOL
Boxingjunkie
It amazes me that some of you take what Mayweather says as the truth. Dont believe anything the Mayweathers say, they all talk trash just so people will take about them. SAD!!
Boxingjunkie
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 15 2010, 08:43 AM) *
If he got a nose job he needs to sue the fuck out of the plastic surgeon. His nose looks the same.

Exactly what I was thinking.
grapevine241
do people really believe a professional boxer would get a nose job while they are still actively fighting? in a sport where you get punched in the nose... come on. hes probably had surgery on it before, without a doubt, but a nose job? thats just stupid.
Method
if you writing the check (or have a part in it)...why is this fool getting so damn much $$$ and you pretty much getting peanuts? (Note: this is a rhetorical question for the slow minded)

I guess every promotor of big name/$ fighters should be thinking that, rhetorically speaking of course.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Apr 15 2010, 01:18 AM) *
Shane look like a cat man with that new nose. I know Jin is happy she left that funny looking motherf$@%.

LOL!!!! It looks like Jin bitched-slapped him in the nose there!!!! LOL!

Jack
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (jlupi @ Apr 15 2010, 09:43 AM) *
he had surgery to remove scar tissue that was blocking air flow

Yup same reason Wanderlie Silva got his done.
thehype
QUOTE (Boxingjunkie @ Apr 15 2010, 04:11 PM) *
It amazes me that some of you take what Mayweather says as the truth. Dont believe anything the Mayweathers say, they all talk trash just so people will take about them. SAD!!

What's even more amazing is that I heard the exact same thing that Mayweather said like 2-3 months ago from 3 different people.

laugh.gif

Not necessarily saying that Mayweather is right, but I wouldn't necessarily say that Mayweather is wrong either. I do find it funny though that you just assume everything that he says is a lie.

laugh.gif

I'll tell you what, I'd believe something that Mayweather says more than I'd believe something that Bob Arum says.

laugh.gif
georgeterry
After having the nose job surgery he is really looked a lot change. It was now become very risky for her to go for the Boxing any more. A single punch on her nose will damage a lot to her. He now need to quit the Boxing career. It is best for her to start the coaching classes of boxing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.