Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floyd Mayweather Jr... closet issues
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
TRU
I don't have any problems with homosexuals in any way, shape, or form.

I was just wondering if any of you guys had any incite on whether Mayweather Jr. is a homosexual.

My girl is good at spotting gay guys a mile away... she is CONVINCED that Floyd is gay. She said it's just clear as day in his demeanor, how he carries himself, and how he interacts with women on camera.

I'm not bringing this up to start shit or slander Floyd at all. Just a question to any of you guys who have women that have seen Floyd and think the same thing...

With the recent weirdo stating that he KNOWS 50 cent is gay and Ellerbe being... well just a strange weirdo, it wouldn't surprise me.

Watch this and tell me otherwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F99n9pqhXnE

and this...

http://www.nowboxing.com/2010/04/floyd-may...li-wants/10379/
tymoney
This is a BOXING website. A thread discussing whether a man is gay or not?? CMON SON!!!!
Box in Hand
Dude, who cares what his sexual preference is? The dude can fight and that's what we're here for. This isn't the guess who's a fudge packer forum.
TRU
It's an issue because he's the biggest American figure within the sport and the entire sport could have major consequences if this is indeed true.

Box in Hand
QUOTE (TRU @ Apr 15 2010, 01:31 PM) *
It's an issue because he's the biggest American figure within the sport and the entire sport could have major consequences if this is indeed true.

Not TRU. His inside the ring etiquette is what's important not where his dick goes when the doors are closed. I wouldn't care if he was fucking 50 cent and letting Leonard Ellerbe blow him. I want to see if he truly is what he says he is on May 1st and that's all I care about.
KookedKrack
No homo.
TRU
No doubt that Floyd can box his ass off.

Just was wondering if any of you guys with WOMEN had any similar experiences.

Ask them to tell you what they think...
Byrd Man
Yeah I agree with others in here. Who gives a shit if he's gay? Anyone who would stop rooting for him or watching his fights because he may or may not be gay, is one of the dumbest mouthbreathers around.

I don't care for him, but even I am not going to go around questioning whether the man's gay or anything.

I never understood the fascination that people have with what other people are doing in their private lives. And that if a certain singer, rapper, athlete is gay, that somehow that lessens their abilities to perform in the ring, or their chosen profession.

Did Elton John coming out make his music any less great? Did Ian McKellan coming out make him any less of a great actor?

Please.
TRU
I just thought it was weird that my girl can see it clear as day... I never really put much thought into it.

I don't care if a guy is gay or not, as long as he fights his ass off and puts on entertaining shows...

It could be...

for all I care.
Method
Jesus, turning into a "Hands-across-America-For-Gay-Floyd" thread...

I dont care too much for him now, and would Roycott his ass if he were to be "outed". And yes, I have seen videos of him w .50 Cent where Floyd jumpin all up and down trying to get in the camera shots.

Kinda reminds me of the old WB Cartoons where Spike the Bull dog gettin followed around by little Chester that jumps all over "Yeah, yeah, spike, yeah".

thehype
QUOTE (TRU @ Apr 15 2010, 02:43 PM) *
No doubt that Floyd can box his ass off.

Just was wondering if any of you guys with WOMEN had any similar experiences.

Ask them to tell you what they think...

Actually, in my experience, most women that I've talked to are HORRIBLE at telling whether or not a guy is gay....I mean, unless it's abundantly obvious.

You're girl might be the exception to the rule though.

Ask her whether or not Shemar Moore is gay and I'll be able to better judge your girl's skills.

That being said, his whole relationship with Ellerbe does seem a bit strange...then again, for a guy who might be gay, he sure as hell has a whole lot of kids.

laugh.gif
Method
...then again, for a guy who's gay, he sure as hell has a whole lot of kids.

Ahhhhahahahaha....kids...the perfect front.
TRU
QUOTE (thehype @ Apr 15 2010, 01:58 PM) *
Actually, in my experience, most women that I've talked to are HORRIBLE at telling whether or not a guy is gay....I mean, unless it's abundantly obvious.

You're girl might be the exception to the rule though.

Ask her whether or not Shemar Moore is gay and I'll be able to better judge your girl's skills.

That being said, his whole relationship with Ellerbe does seem a bit strange...then again, for a guy who might be gay, he sure as hell has a whole lot of kids.

laugh.gif

I'll ask her.

Didn't start this thread to downgrade Floyd, just thought it was interesting that she'd bring that up out of the blue.

Then this shit comes out:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/15/r...t_n_538602.html

Connect the dots and it all points to some strange shit.
Snoop
QUOTE (TRU @ Apr 15 2010, 07:05 PM) *
I'll ask her.

Didn't start this thread to downgrade Floyd, just thought it was interesting that she'd bring that up out of the blue.

Who the fuck is Rufus Wainwright?
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
lol i like shemar moore, criminal minds is one of my favorite shows.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. The dude just seems really insecure about himself. He throws money around, doesn't know what to do with all his money, and is extremely cocky. He's confident in the ring because that's what he knows and has done his whole life. It's like an accountant who's been doing his job for years and knows his shit...sure there's some transactions that are more complex, but he's comfortable in his position. That's how I see Floyd. Outside of boxing, he's as insecure as some 17-23 kid trying to find his place in the world. Until he can stand on his own, he will always end up broke once he truly has to retire from boxing.
KookedKrack
shok.gif No wonder Floyd loves using Chop Chop as a sparring partner.
Big Slim Sweet
I believe Floyd is gay and have thought so for some time. Ellerbe's gay, Chop Chop's gay (or bi). I don't really care and wouldn't think any less of him were he to come out (how could I think less of him than I already do?). He can't come out though cause Big Floyd and Roger would clown his ass to death. And by death I mean suicide.

Having kids doesn't mean anything. Gay dudes are capable of fucking women. I believe the kids are a front.

Floyd is gay. No biggie. Good for him.

Side note: Women I know generally SUCK at telling what guys are gay. I remember back in the mid 80's telling girls I thought George Michael was gay and they always tried to deny it. laugh.gif

TRU
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Apr 15 2010, 02:55 PM) *
I believe Floyd is gay and have thought so for some time. Ellerbe's gay, Chop Chop's gay (or bi). I don't really care and wouldn't think any less of him were he to come out (how could I think less of him than I already do?). He can't come out though cause Big Floyd and Roger would clown his ass to death. And by death I mean suicide.

Having kids doesn't mean anything. Gay dudes are capable of fucking women. I believe the kids are a front.

Side note: Women I know generally SUCK at telling what guys are gay. I remember back in the mid 80's telling girls I thought George Michael was gay and they always tried to deny it. laugh.gif

I feel ya man...

Them girls in the 80's probably didn't WANT to believe that George was gay.

I feel bad for Floyd now.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 15 2010, 02:22 PM) *
Who the fuck is Rufus Wainwright?

A gay guy.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Apr 15 2010, 12:55 PM) *

dude named sweetness accusing other guys of being gay = priceless!
thehype
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Apr 15 2010, 04:23 PM) *

LMAO. You beat me to it.

thehype
QUOTE (TRU @ Apr 15 2010, 03:05 PM) *
I'll ask her.

laugh.gif

Aw shit...I could care less if you downgrade Floyd...I just always thought this was a long-standing rumor based off of his relationship with Ellerbe.

One of my all-time favorite vids:

Seriously though, ask her and let me know what she says.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (thehype @ Apr 15 2010, 01:26 PM) *
LMAO. You beat me to it.

What can I say? I'm trying to fight my way back into contention for Team Fighthype. ha ha ha
Snoop
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Apr 15 2010, 08:59 PM) *
A gay guy.

I'm just trying to figure out whether or not this guy has any credibility, and if he doesn't have any, how it fits into some larger puzzle that Floyd is gay. It just sounded like some gay teen-like obsession of 50 cent to me.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Apr 15 2010, 03:23 PM) *

Dude named after Chris Byrd making jokes about other dude's names = weak!

You ever heard of #34? Greatest halfback of all time? Punk.

QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 15 2010, 03:41 PM) *
I'm just trying to figure out whether or not this guy has any credibility, and if he doesn't have any, how it fits into some larger puzzle that Floyd is gay. It just sounded like some gay teen-like obsession of 50 cent to me.

Seriously he's a singer, and he's gay. That's about all I know about him.

He's a public figure though, so if he's talking out his ass - as opposed to being fucked in it - I suppose he could be sued for defamation.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Apr 15 2010, 02:24 PM) *
Dude named after Chris Byrd making jokes about other dude's names = weak!

You ever heard of #34? Greatest halfback of all time? Punk.

ha ha ha ha. And yeah, Walter Payton was the best, no doubt.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Apr 15 2010, 04:30 PM) *
ha ha ha ha. And yeah, Walter Payton was the best, no doubt.

Rumor has it that Walter Payton was gay...
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Apr 15 2010, 05:24 PM) *
You ever heard of #34? Greatest halfback of all time?

#22! All-Time leading rusher baby!!!

Me and my friend used to get in arguments about Smith breaking Payton's record. He still gets heated if I bring it up.

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Apr 15 2010, 04:36 PM) *
What can I say? I'm trying to fight my way back into contention for Team Fighthype. ha ha ha

You kiss ass. laugh.gif
D-MARV
Please tell me you don't think E. Smith is the greatest runnibg back of all time?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 15 2010, 06:34 PM) *
Please tell me you don't think E. Smith is the greatest runnibg back of all time?

NO. But he was my boy, behind Dorsett. Dallas fan forever!!! Smith was a great back, one of top guys but definitely not the best, but he had the greatest line ever blocking for him.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 15 2010, 06:38 PM) *
NO. But he was my boy, behind Dorsett. Dallas fan forever!!! Smith was a great back, one of top guys but definitely not the best, but he had the greatest line ever blocking for him.

I'm a Cowboy fan too... friends.gif

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 15 2010, 06:41 PM) *
I'm a Cowboy fan too... friends.gif

Cool. thumbsup_anim.gif It's been a frustrating bunch of years, but atleast we kicked the Eagles ass this year.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 15 2010, 03:34 PM) *
You kiss ass. laugh.gif

lol
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (TRU @ Apr 15 2010, 01:04 PM) *
I don't have any problems with homosexuals in any way, shape, or form.

I was just wondering if any of you guys had any incite on whether Mayweather Jr. is a homosexual.

My girl is good at spotting gay guys a mile away... she is CONVINCED that Floyd is gay. She said it's just clear as day in his demeanor, how he carries himself, and how he interacts with women on camera.

I'm not bringing this up to start shit or slander Floyd at all. Just a question to any of you guys who have women that have seen Floyd and think the same thing...

With the recent weirdo stating that he KNOWS 50 cent is gay and Ellerbe being... well just a strange weirdo, it wouldn't surprise me.

Watch this and tell me otherwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F99n9pqhXnE

and this...

http://www.nowboxing.com/2010/04/floyd-may...li-wants/10379/

honestly i didnt see anything gay not that it matters anyway... i wish i was there... they where amongst some bad ass chicks... seemed like they where down for whatever too...
Keith
Women are terrible at spotting gays. I have this argument with my wife all the time and I always win the argument by saying people are usually better at identifying their own kind, and that man-fucker your looking at aint one of my kind.

Always thought Floyd was a tad feminine, and could be gay.... but I could really care less. It might actually improve my opinion of him because it would explain some things about him.... like why he cant get along with his Dad, his insecurities, his need to create a different persona for the media, the relationship with Ellerbe, etc. etc...
Col Reb
Barry Sanders was the greatest RB of all time! Floyd's not gay; he's just metro!
Keith
Oh to hell with that.... Jim Brown is the greatest running back of all-time...

ALL FUCKING MAN... right down to him beating his women.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Keith @ Apr 16 2010, 02:03 AM) *
Oh to hell with that.... Jim Brown is the greatest running back of all-time...

ALL FUCKING MAN... right down to him beating his women.

But doesnt Floyd do that? And he's a FUCKING HOMO!!!!
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Keith @ Apr 15 2010, 07:51 PM) *
Women are terrible at spotting gays. I have this argument with my wife all the time and I always win the argument by saying people are usually better at identifying their own kind, and that man-fucker your looking at aint one of my kind.

Always thought Floyd was a tad feminine, and could be gay.... but I could really care less. It might actually improve my opinion of him because it would explain some things about him.... like why he cant get along with his Dad, his insecurities, his need to create a different persona for the media, the relationship with Ellerbe, etc. etc...

PROVO522
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 15 2010, 03:46 PM) *
Cool. thumbsup_anim.gif It's been a frustrating bunch of years, but atleast we kicked the Eagles ass this year.

Bro im a Raider Fan.so you don't know what Frustrating is..LOL...
PROVO522
Floyd is No Homo! I mean if he was why would he be going to strip clubs?? And he gots 4 kids. ..unless he's going to see thunder from down under..Then maybe LOL....

Na.he's not gay though ,fags don't talk shit and act the way he does, maybe if he acted like Mosley ,then Maybe ..LOL
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 15 2010, 10:41 PM) *
This is why Marz would be good to have around. Could you imagine what we would get from him from this thread? It would have been excellent, now we are getting some ordinary second tier nuthuggers coming to his rescue that just don't like up to the expectation Marz had.

This is the type of thread he would have enjoyed, although we would have enjoyed reading his comments and fights with Stevenski even more.

lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (PROVO522 @ Apr 16 2010, 03:46 AM) *
Floyd is No Homo! I mean if he was why would he be going to strip clubs?? And he gots 4 kids. ..unless he's going to see thunder from down under..Then maybe LOL....

Na.he's not gay though ,fags don't talk shit and act the way he does, maybe if he acted like Mosley ,then Maybe ..LOL

Maybe he goes to strip clubs to get ideas on what he'd like Leonard to do for him in the boudoir
King Eugene
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Apr 15 2010, 03:23 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Byrd Man
QUOTE (PROVO522 @ Apr 15 2010, 08:46 PM) *

That's about the most ignorant comments I've seen in this thread. lol
King Eugene
This thread is fucking hilarious. Takes one to know one...
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (PROVO522 @ Apr 15 2010, 11:40 PM) *
Bro im a Raider Fan.so you don't know what Frustrating is..LOL...

Sorry to hear that. laugh.gif

I could not imagine being a fan of them when years ago in playoffs when they got robbed with that BS Brady call.
Warlord
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 15 2010, 06:32 PM) *
#22! All-Time leading rusher baby!!!

Me and my friend used to get in arguments about Smith breaking Payton's record. He still gets heated if I bring it up.

Smith was good, but certainly not the best by any means. He had one of the best o-lines in history though, that much is true.

For pure talent, Barry Sanders was the best ever. The guy had to make 20 cuts just to get out of the backfield, that's how sorry his o-line was. Imagine if he'd run behind Smith's line. He'd have had more than just one 2,000 yard season. Which, incidentally, is still one more than Smith had.

I remember when Smith said he was "a diamond surrounded by trash" in his last year in Dallas. After he got traded, one of the broadcasters remarked, "Now he's in Arizona, surrounded by other diamonds." laugh.gif Priceless.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Warlord @ Apr 16 2010, 01:13 AM) *
Smith was good, but certainly not the best by any means. He had one of the best o-lines in history though, that much is true.

For pure talent, Barry Sanders was the best ever. The guy had to make 20 cuts just to get out of the backfield, that's how sorry his o-line was. Imagine if he'd run behind Smith's line. He'd have had more than just one 2,000 yard season. Which, incidentally, is still one more than Smith had.

I remember when Smith said he was "a diamond surrounded by trash" in his last year in Dallas. After he got traded, one of the broadcasters remarked, "Now he's in Arizona, surrounded by other diamonds." laugh.gif Priceless.

I agree with you. Barry Sanders was easily the most athletically gifted back ever. Such a shame how he left and what could have been, not that it was that bad, but damn he could made every record untouchable. He was a class act too, how could you not like him?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.