Full Version: Pavlik 159.5 - Martinez 159.5
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JD

AP Photo

AP Photo

AP Photo

AP Photo
Douchebag
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo where are the rest of the pics?
Snoop
Looks like Martinez is taking a shit.
AussieLad
Thats the kind of shit that killed elvis..
kidbazooka1
Martinez is gonna take this hell i wouldn't be suprised to see him stop Pavlik.
Douchebag
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Apr 16 2010, 07:22 PM) *

You and me both.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Apr 16 2010, 06:22 PM) *

I AGREE... i dont know about the k.o but i can see martinez giving pavlik one hell of a boxing lesson...
Spyder
This is JD's ONE fucking fighter going into a big fight, did you really think that he'd show a weigh-in photo of the opponent?

laugh.gif
JD
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 16 2010, 09:55 PM) *
This is JD's ONE fucking fighter going into a big fight, did you really think that he'd show a weigh-in photo of the opponent?

laugh.gif

LOL...nah man...they didn't have them in the same place. I had to look elsewhere, but they are here now...

Side note...I am rolling with Pavlik in this one.
D-MARV
HEY... When did Pavlik sign with the Orlando Magic?

ViperSniper
Martinez looks ready to go!

I'm PUMPED for this one!
d843
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 16 2010, 11:55 PM) *
You gotta appreciate SMartinez, he is ALWAYS ready to go. But this is probably a bridge too far.
I definitely agree,but its not going to be easy for the ghost.He's going to know he's in for a hell of after 3 rounds.But he should prevail.I fienin to find out!
Method
NO fucking way is Martinez stopping Pavlik. Fuck that. If Pavlik can stand up to guys like Miranda, Taylor, I dont see Martinez stopping Pavlik. Obviously I could be wrong. I just dont see it.

Pavlik Late stoppage. Look for MArtinez to taste canvas early too.

Kind of like that nature video of a grizzly and a bull elk. The elk not only holds its own but sends the grizzly head over heels with a head butt that leaves the bear dazed and confused. The elk could have split but his testosterone kicked in and with delusions of grandeur he went in for the kill.

The grizzly regained his senses and the battle continued until the big bear finally got the bull elk in his jaws and a signature hug, dragged him to a nearby stream and drowned the mofo.

Can we get a link to that video?
D-MARV
Fight Day!!!

JD is correct about this being one of the Best fights in the early part of 2010.

WAR MARTINEZ
BigG
Pavlik by KO 10!

Lets hit the chatroom for this fight!
D-MARV
Good Call Big G...

24/7 comes on right before the fight, I'll be in there for that too.
Spyder
QUOTE (JD @ Apr 16 2010, 11:56 PM) *
LOL...nah man...they didn't have them in the same place. I had to look elsewhere, but they are here now...

Side note...I am rolling with Pavlik in this one.

Really? Damn, nuthuggers could learn a lot from you...lol...you don't ALWAYS have to pick your favorite fighter to win.

Stay cerebral with your picks...like Peekay said in 'The Power of One'..."First with the head, then with the heart."
JD
I NEVER pick based upon which dude I am rooting for.

JD
I NEVER pick based upon which dude I am rooting for.

Naturally...it does happen that the guy I root for and the guy I pick are the same at times...
Method
I did find one from animal planet on Youtube, but the Eld didn't put up much of a fight..other than that, it played out exactly as you said...Elk got taken into shalow water and drowned. Bear feasted.

PUERTOROCKS
WAR Pavlik!!
Douchebag
QUOTE (PUERTOROCKS @ Apr 17 2010, 06:11 PM) *
WAR Pavlik!!

La Maravilla
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.